Akari and the American - Part B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watch what, exactly?" I asked, wondering what the parameters of these girls' plan was.

"Just us."

"Us? Fucking?"

"Not straight away! That would be overwhelming. Just... having a tea, listen to music, play a card game, what we normally do."

"Normally you have cock in you."

"Not all the time!"

"Well, even if you're not fucking, you're naked. Are we supposed to sit around naked with her there?"

"Of course. That is the point. She can see what a proper life with a good man is."

"It's going to be weird, us naked with a fully dressed visitor, no?"

"She can take her top off, I think."

"You talked with her about that?"

"No," Akari said, "But she can take her top off with a girl, I think."

"I'll be there, too," I pointed out.

"So you go into the bedroom until she's comfortable?"

"This is a strange thing you girls are doing," I frowned, trying to think how this could end in anything other than an awkward day.

"Just don't touch her. Not on her first visit. I didn't tell her yet we have sex with other people together."

I smiled. 3P hadn't officially passed through the 'trial' period yet, but I had a strong suspicion Akari was getting used to the idea of having group sex. Even the few times her cousin Yuki had got her into bed as a lesbian couple, Akari was less and less distraught when she came to my place afterward to clean the pussy juice from her face. Weird had become normal, then enjoyable, on its way to addictive.

"Let me go over to the gate, I'm not sure on which side she is planning to come today," Akari said opening the door. I watched her walk across to the station entrance. To any observer she was just another regular person walking along. No one knew that underneath her coat she was entirely naked, and picking up a girlfriend to come back home and let the girlfriend watch her fuck her boyfriend. It made me look at the other people walking around. What was going on in their life that we didn't know about? No way was Akari the only person in that big group of people to have something weird going on. There had to be others; what strange secrets did each of them hold? I wished I could read minds; it must be amazing what you would find.

Akari waited for a long time, she must have been freezing under that coat, especially her legs. When Tomoko came out, Akari waved but interestingly when they got close, they both bowed instead of hugging. Akari pointed to me waiting in the no-parking zone. This time Akari climbed into the back seat, putting the guest in the more comfortable front. She took her coat off, sitting down low as she could in the back. Both the girls were squealing childishly about her daring at coming outside naked.

"Oh my god! What happened to your hair?" Tomoko screamed.

"All shaved off. He did it to me," Akari pointed at me.

"Actually, technically that's not true. I asked her to do it, but she actually did it herself. Didn't trust I wouldn't cut her pussy. Hi. I'm Will, by the way."

"Hajimemashite. Suzuki Tomoko desu. Nice to meet you."

Tomoko looked like Haruka Sanada, but without the orange porn-star hair. Tomoko's hair was untouched by color or perm, it was long, jet black and had a slight natural wave. She was a little bit taller and fuller than Akari. Rather than being a small gorgeous thing like my girlfriend, Tomoko was more elegant and reserved. Her coat was Burberry, her long tan boots were Pixie D. Her bag was Coach, but interestingly she wore almost no makeup. Tomoko looked to be at the very beginning of her adult makeover. Perhaps the branded goods were her mother's, or an older sister's?

The girls spoke rapidly in Japanese all the way back. Tomoko was nervous to talk with me directly. Akari held her breasts up and rubbed her hickeys, it seemed a part of all the questions Tomoko had for her. She would look at me, as if sizing me up, but not dare say anything.

"I need to put my coat back on," Akari said once I'd stopped in my apartment car park. "Cover the door in case people see. We don't want to get Will in trouble with our neighbors."

I laughed. The way she screamed out loud when she was being fucked, I don't think any of my neighbors thought Akari was visiting for platonic reasons. At the apartment Tomoko waited politely near the entrance while Akari and I moved inside. We didn't take our coats off straight away, but we did open them, leaving both of us exposed at the front. Tomoko found it difficult to look me in the eye, or in the cock. I wondered if she had ever seen a live one before. I guessed not.

"Sorry, come in, come in. We were fucking when you called," Akari said. Was she trying to show off? I hoped not. "Let me take the coat."

Akari took Tomoko's Burberry jacket and said nice things about it as she hung it on a coat stand just round the corner in the small room I used for dining. Underneath Tomoko had a gorgeous Burberry dress, too.

"Wow, you look great," I said instinctively. "That's a lovely dress."

Tomoko nodded thank you. Akari took her own coat off and hung it, before taking mine last. It was as strange as I thought it would be, us two entirely undressed, and Tomoko nervously standing in such beautiful clothes.

"Sorry," Akari grinned. "I never wear clothes at home, not this one. We keep the heater high."

"It is warm in here," Tomoko agreed.

To make her feel less strange, I sat down at the small kitchen table on the hidden side. I left Akari to do the hosting, getting tea and biscuits.

"I brought this," Tomoko said, pulling a bottle from her bag.

"What's that?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"From Okinawa," Tomoko said, passing it to me. "I said I was coming to see Akari's family, my mother said to give them this. Her family is from Okinawa."

"Cor Cor Rum. Wow, wow, this is interesting. Is it rare, expensive?"

"I really don't know."

"Can I open it, or are you saving it for Akari's family?"

"You can open it. I don't think I'm really going to meet your family am I Akari?"

Akari shook her head.

"But at home, my mother puts it with Coca-Cola. It was too heavy to carry some, so maybe if there is a vending machine nearby?"

"There is," I said, opening and sniffing it. "Wow, that smells great. Akari can you get a glass?"

Tomoko seemed as surprised as Akari first was when she took the glass out of the refrigerator instead of the cupboard. I had a sip. Ooh, nice.

"I can drink it like this, but you girls best get some Coke, I agree."

Akari put her coat back on and took 'our' coin box, opening the front door.

"I'll come too," Tomoko said, scrambling her own coat on. I smiled. Fair enough, getting stuck behind with your classmate's naked foreign boyfriend was too terrifying.

I sipped on the rum, checked the heater was a good temperature for being undressed, went to the bathroom, pulled out some snacks and glasses and I searched around for some playing cards to keep us busy. I also put a pop playlist on my speakers instead of one of my regular cool thrash ones, which girls usually complain about.

When they came in Akari took off both their coats and scurried Tomoko straight into 'our' bedroom. For an age I sat sipping rum and playing Patience. Whatever was going on in there took time. Eventually the door slid open and naked Akari pulled Tomoko out by the hand. She was dressed, but only slightly. Tomoko had a short, silken slip top, and matching silk panties. That was all. Her nipples were plainly visible which seemed to be the reason for the delay. Tomoko had wanted to leave her bra under, Akari insisted it came off. Akari won.

"Wow, the dress looked great, but that looks way better!" I cheered Tomoko.

"Hazukashii," Tomoko shuddered, stepping meekly into the kitchen living area.

"Don't be embarrassed, look at Akari, she has nothing on. Get the Coke, let's have some rum and snacks, you'll feel better," I said encouragingly. I poured the rums, Akari helped by pouring the Cokes from cans. I had mine straight and raised for 'kampai '.

"Tomoko, really, don't blush, you've got great tits, nothing to be embarrassed about."

I was telling the truth, Tomoko looked hot as hell in her lingerie. We drank, me forcing the pace. I didn't want the girls drunk, just the awkwardness softened. We played cards, I taught them Switch, which is easy to learn, kind of like Uno for a card pack. We had fun, we relaxed. I kept my cock hidden on the opposite side of the small table to Tomoko, Akari ran around hosting, it was good. Tomoko in every way seemed a normal person. She was clever, quick, emotionally balanced. She was shy, but the rum and Coke helped deal with that.

"Tomoko, what do you want today?"

"Hmm?"

"What do you want? You want to see Akari and I in our daily life? You want to see sex? You want to have sex? What would you like?"

I asked in the most disarming way I could muster. I wasn't pressuring her; I was simply curious as to how we could help. We weren't going to drink and play cards all day, right? What was next? Where should I be steering this?

"I don't know," Tomoko shrugged genuinely. "Just this. Watching you two live together, so calm being undressed. Just seeing it is enough to understand how normal it is for you. Akari said things that were strange are not any more. She said since you got into her pants, she does adult things. I just wanted to see it. It's enough. I didn't mean to disturb your day. I can go."

"No!" Akari and I said in unison.

"You can't go while there is still rum in this bottle," I said calmly. "Come on you two, drink!"

Akari came and sat on my lap for a while. I sucked her breasts for Tomoko to see, putting a hickey next to her nipple before Akari jumped off screaming and giggling.

"That one hurt!" she teased me.

"Don't they all? They're bruises. What you expect?"

"Do you want one?" Akari cheekily asked Tomoko. "Do you want him to put a hickey on yours?"

Tomoko was shocked at the thought. "Really? You wouldn't mind?"

"You want to try?" Akari asked brightly, holding her hand and walking Tomoko over. "Just one."

"Oh god," Tomoko shuddered, standing next to me.

"Will. Don't be too strong. Just a little one." Akari said, excited to be playing around like that. She stood behind Tomoko and lifted her slip up and over her head, leaving Tomoko in just her panties. I wanted to say 'nice tits', but held off, given Tomoko was shivering nervously.

"Where do you want it?" I asked. Tomoko jumped as I reached a hand around to hold her back.

"Anywhere is fine," Tomoko said timidly.

"Near your nipple is okay?"

"Okay," Tomoko blushed.

I had to hold tight as I brought my mouth to her skin. Tomoko instinctively tried to back away, but I managed to use both arms behind her to keep her still. Tomoko held her own arms in the air, not knowing where to put them. I sucked gently at first on her breast and nipple before choosing the spot. As I used more pressure and Tomoko's tit started to bruise, she began groaning. I moved my left hand into her pants and gripped her raw ass tightly as I put all the pressure I could with my mouth on her breast.

"Ah, that hurts," Tomoko whispered, but I wasn't sure if she meant her tit or the grip on her ass. I released both at the same time. Akari scurried her off to the mirror near the bathroom to take a look.

"God, you look hot," Akari beamed. "You look like you've been having sex. Do you like it?"

Tomoko smiled and shook her head at herself. "Amazing. Can't believe it. Looks like you."

"I know," Akari laughed, touching her own hickeys. "I can't remember a time my tits didn't have any."

"I'm happy for you," Tomoko said genuinely.

"Thank you," Akari smiled in return.

We went to the TV room afterward to lay down, Tomoko only wearing her silk panties. Akari and I didn't get too clingy, otherwise Tomoko would feel left out. It was enough that my cock was out on the open now. I sat on the soft floor, leaning on the sofa behind me and both the girls lying at either end, their legs crossing over in the middle. They talked in Japanese and I played around with LA Noire on the PS4, volume down, following the subtitles and vibrations. I kept them drinking at my pace. Interestingly Tomoko held her drink better than Akari, who was talking and laughing loudly.

It got to the point where we needed dinner, so we ordered pizza delivered. Akari tried Tomoko's Burberry dress on to answer the door. It was a little bit big in the shoulders but otherwise looked really good. We tried to watch a Netflix movie as we ate, but neither of the girls were sober enough to concentrate. They ended up dancing and drinking and generally making a raucous noise. Time flew quickly. Just before nine it was decided Akari would be staying at Tomoko's and Tomoko would be staying at Akari's, i.e. both were staying with me. Parents were called, and given both girls were done with high school it was a rubber-stamp 'yes, dear.'

So, we went out. To the Reggae Bar. I'd never taken Akari there, partly because she had always been too young - officially twenty is the age of drinking in Japan, not that the Reggae Bar really cared - but also because it was my space. I had been happy for Akari to take over most parts of my world, but left the Reggae Bar to myself. No more. Akari insisted on wearing the Burberry dress and coat Tomoko came in, relegating Tomoko to one of my sweaters as a dress with a tight pair of stockings from Akari underneath. I made us get a cab, no way was I in a state to drive and it was too cold to walk. We all three got in the back seat, me in the middle, those two talking over me. The mood was sparkling excitement.

The bar was quiet at the start but picked up after ten. The staff knew me and happily fed drinks to my under-twenty company. I was getting quizzed by the 'Master' and girls behind the bar about which one was mine? When I pointed to Akari, they all decided she was from a rich family because of the dress. I didn't have the energy to explain.

The girls danced and attracted some attention from local boys, but they came running back to me by the bar often enough to show they were unavailable. The girls had a freaking great night; screaming, dancing, joking, drinking, requesting songs - none of which were reggae. After it closed, we were the last ones left finishing our drinks. Akari was wasted. She literally said she was hot and undid all the buttons on the dress. The Master happily left the music on and we watched Akari go up to the tiny dance floor and drop the dress off, dancing nude. The girls shook their head, but the Master was ecstatic, as you might imagine, especially with all the hickeys and her shaved slit. He kept praising me for my 'virility'. Tomoko danced too, fully dressed, accentuating Akari's outrageousness.

When we got Akari dressed and into a cab, she was asleep before we got home. Tomoko helped me carry her up our stairs; neither of us were particularly steady on our feet either. I undressed Akari, put her on the toilet for a long wee, then Tomoko and I put her naked into bed.

When Leroy visited and when we visited him, Akari and I slept together and him by himself. With Akari passed out, we couldn't separate the futon mattresses. I was naked in the middle, Tomoko on the other side of me with her slip on and her panties. Both of us were tired as we crawled in, laid down and closed our eyes.

And then we kissed.

I don't know why; I hadn't planned to. We were facing each other and there was enough light from the lamp in the entrance to see that her lips were just in front of mine. I couldn't believe I kissed her. I couldn't believe that she kissed back. Lying on our sides, we fell into a long soft clinch, a wonderful intimate kiss. Her tongue was gently rolling in my mouth. I reached between us and put a hand up her slip, carefully caressing the hickey on her bare tit. I brought Tomoko's hand to my naked erection. She didn't know what to do, so she just held it.

Instinctively I moved carefully and gently. Tomoko was nervous, if I moved quickly, I was afraid I'd ruin the moment. She was drunk, I could taste it on her, but not senseless.

I kissed her face and her ear and her neck before coming back to her mouth. Again, Tomoko gave me her tongue. I moved my hand from breast to breast under her top. Tomoko started to timidly tug on my erection in her hand. Rolling her gently to her back, I lifted her slip, exposing her breasts to the dim light. I shuffled down to suck them again, this time intimately. Tomoko let go of my cock and instead ran her hands through my hair as I gently licked and sucked her tits and nipples.

I pulled upward on the slip.

"Take it off" I told her. Tomoko looked to see Akari was asleep, then gripped her slip with both hands and pulled it up and off. I sensed it was a big moment for her, taking her own clothes off to help a man have a piece of her. Between us we were naked but for Tomoko's silken panties. I crawled back up to kiss her mouth, as sweetly as I could. We lay on our sides again, Tomoko's bare breasts squashing into my skin. I ran my hands all over her bare back as we tongued each other's mouth. Tomoko reached out for my cock and held it again. I swept my hand down her back and into the top of her panties, gently holding her bare ass. I directed her thigh to lift over me. Reaching further down, I touched pubic hair from behind.

"Can I finger you?" I asked into the kiss.

Tomoko stopped kissing and pulled back to stare into my eyes. She looked out of her depth. Her face was pleading with me to guide her sympathetically. I squeezed her ass gently, inside her panties.

"Take off your pants," I told her. Tomoko gasped. A small tear ran down her cheek. She came in and held me tight, her face pressed against my neck. I felt her lips softly kissing me.

"Take off your pants," I whispered again.

"I've never...," Tomoko shuddered.

"I don't care. Give me your cunt. Take them off," I said tugging at her panties. Tomoko let my cock go. She shuffled and pulled her underwear down her legs and off her ankles. It was the first time she had ever taken her pants off for a boy. I lifted her knee to take a good look at her pussy. It had only the lightest cover of hair. When I kissed her mouth, Tomoko was shaking.

"Tomoko, turn around. Come on, let me hold you from behind."

We shuffled her to face away from me and the sleeping Akari. I spooned in behind her, my cock pressed fiercely along her backside and back. I held her tenderly and pulled the futon up and over us so she felt warm. Tomoko's head rested on one arm, my other around gripping her breast gently.

"Is that comfortable?"

"Yes," Tomoko whispered.

"Your body is wonderful to hold. I love that you got naked, it's a nice thing for you to be so easy to undress. Guys will love dating you."

"You are the first one," she said, breathing heavily as I kissed her ear. I swept my free hand over her skin, touching everywhere from her neck to her knees.

"It's nice touching you from top to bottom with nothing in the way. Makes me super hard."

"I can feel it," Tomoko moaned as I kissed her neck. I ran my hand over both breasts then down to feel her pubes. I ran a finger through her slit; Tomoko twitched as I circled and dabbed on her clit.

"You are sopping wet," I whispered at her ear.

"I can tell," she gasped. "It's feels messy there now."

"Your body is ready. Your cunt wants attention. How about you, though, are you ready?"

"I don't know," Tomoko whimpered as I flicked at her clit.

I lifted her knee and shifted my erection between her thighs. I let her legs close on me, then reached around to push my erection hard up against her slippery slit. I began pumping along it, covering my shaft in pussy flaps and slime. I used my hand to keep my cock in place as I sheared back and forth through her slit, and used my cock-head to tease her clit. I managed to get my other hand to turn her head back and kiss her mouth as I teased her vagina.