Akari and the American - Part B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I okay for you?"

"Completely. You look great. Your body as well. It will be nice to see those tits."

"They're not very big," Tomoko said, embarrassed.

"They look great," Leroy assured her.

"Your friend Will said I should let you cum in me, that my first time should be the whole experience. Do you mind?"

"What if you get pregnant?"

"I won't make you be responsible; I promise."

"Okay. If you like," Leroy laughed nervously.

"And Will said you want to fuck me in the ass," Tomoko said, blushing.

That made Leroy laugh. "Did he? Oh, god, I'm so sorry."

"I don't mind, I can try it. Akari has done it with Will."

"I heard. Those two have done a lot together," he nodded.

They chatted some more, getting to know each other as best they could in a short time. They looked online at the choices of where to stay. The business hotels nearby looked unremarkable, so they decided to get a taxi to a Love Hotel. The driver kept looking at them in the rear-view mirror, visualizing what was about to happen to that young woman.

"So if you get pregnant tonight," Leroy asked. "Will you keep it?"

"I don't think so," Tomoko shrugged. "Do you want me to?"

"It's up to you, right?"

Tomoko instinctively held her abdomen. "I never thought my first baby would be from a one-night stand. In a cheap Love Hotel."

Leroy laughed in a friendly way.

"It's the only way to do it," he smiled, reaching out to hold her thigh. Tomoko opened her legs, letting Leroy run his hand up inside her dress. He gripped her pussy through her stockings and panties. "It will be like living a Bruce Springsteen song."

"I don't get it."

"We have time. I'll explain."

The taxi driver found a cluster of three hotels. At night, Love Hotels look interesting with all the gorgeous colorful neon pouring over them. But for Leroy and Tomoko, it was still well and truly bright and sunny. Love Hotels are entirely drab in the natural light of day. Leroy randomly selected the first one the taxi could get in the car park.

There are a lot of articles out there about the quirkiness of Japanese Love Hotels, but Leroy hadn't read any of them. It was all new to him. There were boards in the car park that you could lean against your car to hide the number plate. The entry was staff-less - Tomoko pressed the button on the lit-up board with the picture of the room they liked from those available. Red flashing lights led them up the stairs and along the corridor to the room they chose.

They could push in, but once that door shut behind them there was no coming in and out again; it's a one-time entry scheme. Above the door was a meter like a taxi with the amount of money they owed for the room, ticking up with time. Next to the door was a little hole with a flap board so anything they ordered from room service could be given to them in discretion. They could order food, drinks or sex toys. There were multiple TVs in every direction playing porn movies.

Leroy picked a room with a round bed, mirrored ceilings and, unbelievably, a mechanical bull to ride. They didn't plan for it; it was an entirely unexpected discovery. The saddle had a detachable phallic object which could be interchanged for different sizes of dildo and a sign which Tomoko said 'please be hygienic and use a condom when you use this machine'.

"You could lose your virginity to that thing?" Leroy suggested. Tomoko, bless her, thought him serious, shaking her head.

"So, you like it? This is the room for your first time. What do you think?"

"It's okay," she smiled. Leroy held her and kissed her mouth gently. They lingered like that for a time, gently connected by mouth. Tomoko was good with her tongue.

"You've kissed boys before," he accused her.

"Only kissed," she assured him.

The two of them sat side by side on the sofa in the room looking at the menus. The food looked like it was microwaved, instant cuisine. The drink choices were better. The sex toy options were remarkable. They took their time looking through them all, with Leroy explaining (or guessing) what they were for.

Through an ordering iPad, Tomoko took some snacks and alcohol. At Leroy's direction, she also ordered four soft shackles, a blindfold and a choking scarf as a set. She added a big bottle of sex gel, a razor and set of temporary tattoos. It came quickly, slipped piece by piece through the delivery slot.

"They have this also," Tomoko said nervously, holding up a standing flyer on the side of the bed. "Did you want?"

"What is it?" Leroy asked. "I really don't know many kanji characters outside of train-station names."

"Those cameras on the roof. We can record ourselves if we want to turn it on."

Leroy looked up and laughed. "Holy shit. Yeah, for sure!"

There were two cameras on the opposite corners of the ceiling, both pointing down at the bed. One of the cameras would probably also show the mechanical bull. In the bathroom there was one more camera pointing down at the shower and bath.

"How's it work?" He asked Tomoko to read the instructions.

"I have to ring reception. They turn it on. When we leave, we call again and they will give us a cloud address and code to download the next day. Pay when you download."

"They turn it on? So, they can watch it, too?"

"I guess," Tomoko shrugged.

"Well," Leroy said with a deep breath, "I say yes. You okay if the hotel staff watch you fuck?"

Tomoko didn't answer. Leroy pressed her to make the call. A guy asked her how many cameras she wanted; each one would provide a download. Leroy told her to tell him all of them. The guy on the phone said he would check they were all working and call back to confirm.

"That's interesting," Leroy said, sitting on the sofa. "You wanna get started?"

Tomoko stood near the bed.

"How?" she smiled. "What do I do?"

"Take all your clothes off," he told her. "Let's have a look at you."

Tomoko wasn't sure that's how she expected to start her night together, but she had no better starting point - so she undid the zip on the side of her dress. Leroy sat back with a bottle of Asahi beer and watched as Tomoko nervously lifted her dress over her head and lay it neatly on the side-bench. She still had a long undershirt and thick stockings over her underwear.

"Tomoko, don't be so afraid, you look good," he said nicely.

She smiled bashfully. She took her stockings off next.

"Ooh, nice panties," he nodded. "Turn around. Do a spin?"

With her face turned red, Tomoko spun.

"Slowly," Leroy laughed. "Do it again. Shit, nice thong. Your ass looks great. Did you buy that for tonight?"

Tomoko nodded, covering her face to hide its color.

"Okay, keep going," he asked politely.

Tomoko took her time to take off the long undershirt, a slip, and finally her bra. At last, she had her tits out for him.

"Ooh, they are just as good as I hoped," Leroy said appreciatively. "Come on, show me your cunt."

Tomoko dropped her pants, and passed them to Leroy as asked. He scrunched them up and put them in his pocket. He had her step back and spin again, taking photos on his phone.

"The 'before' shots," Leroy told her jokingly.

The phone rang, Tomoko walked over to answer it. Leroy saw her look up at the cameras. She waved at them as asked.

"Those two are on and working," Tomoko said nervously. "He wants me to go to the bathroom."

"Go ahead."

Tomoko dropped the phone and walked around into the bathroom, waving at the camera in there, then coming back to the phone. She had a conversation that Leroy thought was longer than needed, before eventually hanging up.

"What was all that?" he asked curiously.

"The guy said that if we keep the lights up like we have now, the video will come out better. He said I should face that way if I'm going to fuck on the bed, and that way if I fuck the mechanical bull. And he said usually the shower camera is fine, but will work better if we don't get the room too steamy."

"Okay, fair enough," Leroy nodded.

"When we want the video turned off, I call that guy and he'll stop it and send over the details where to buy it."

"Okay," Leroy nodded. "Now I feel the pressure to perform."

"We can turn it off," Tomoko said. "I don't need a copy."

"Yes you do. You only lose your virginity once. One day you'll like to look back. Or show your future husband."

"You think he will want to see that?" Tomoko asked, surprised.

"He will," Leroy smiled. "Come over. Sit on me. Kiss me."

Fully naked Tomoko came and sat on fully clothed Leroy, face to face, straddling his lap. He held her bare ass and the back of her head, kissing slowly and intimately.

"So... how do you want it?"

"I don't know," Tomoko whispered, blushing again.

"You wanna get it done, then relax, or take our time and fuck you at the end of the night?"

"Hmmm. Better to get it done quick," Tomoko decided, kissing his mouth delicately.

"Okay. Under, over, behind? Any preference?"

Tomoko shook her head.

"Slow, fast, gentle, rough?"

"You can decide," she said, moving her kisses to his neck.

"Do you want to be tied up and blindfolded? Or held tight and kissed?"

"You can decide."

"You want your cunt shaved before or after being fucked?"

"You can decide," Tomoko said again.

"Okay," Leroy said, happy to lead. "Undress me first?"

Tomoko kept kissing and went for his pants, undoing them. She pulled his erection out and gasped.

"Oh my god!"

"What?" Leroy grinned.

"I can't put that in me!" Tomoko squealed, genuinely scared. It took two hands to wrap around the thickness. It was as long as her forearm. "Will didn't tell me..."

"What?"

"I don't think I can do this," Tomoko shuddered.

"Why not?" Leroy laughed at her.

"That can't fit in me. No way. That's nothing like...," Tomoko said, then stopped herself.

"Like Will?" Leroy finished her sentence. "It's okay, he told me you two had a shower together while Akari was asleep."

"Oh god," Tomoko said, burying her face in his neck. "I was hoping Akari didn't know that."

"I don't think she does. He told me not to tell anyone, which I guess meant her, too."

Leroy pulled Tomoko up and kissed her mouth, neck and breasts. He lifted her and his hips to pull his pants clear off, rubbing his erection against her pussy. Tomoko reached down to grip his cock again.

"I can't go through with this," Tomoko said quietly, "I'm so sorry. I cannot get that in me. It's too big. I've wasted your time to make a trip here."

Leroy didn't overreact. He calmly pulled off his top, leaving them both naked. He held her close and kissed her. After a time, their tongues were touching and Tomoko was rubbing her clit on his harness.

"Just doing this is hardly a waste of time. You can do this, right?" Leroy asked gently.

Tomoko nodded.

"Do you know how to suck cock?" Leroy asked, pulling her hand back to his hard-on. Tomoko shook her head. "Wow, you're a virgin both ends?"

Tomoko nodded.

"Gee. If I fuck you in the ass, we can get the set," Leroy said quietly. He reached around to press his middle finger into her ass, testing Tomoko's reaction. She groaned, but let him do it. "Wow, we can still have some sort of fun baby. Shower first. Shave your pussy."

Some girls look better with hair, some better shaved. Tomoko looked better shaved. She had a gorgeous gap between her thighs, you could see her flaps poking down. Her mound stuck up so far that without hair she looked entirely ravishable. Leroy pointed her toward the ceiling camera when he shaved her, and hoped it would come up well on the video.

"I'm going to tie you to the bed," he told her when they were done.

Yukiko looked at Leroy's massive erection worriedly. "Leroy... I'm not sure. What are you going to do to me?"

"Suck you. Stick my fingers in you," he said calmly.

The big circular bed had four short hitching posts about shin-high next to the bed. Leroy tied her face-up using the shackles. The position of the tie-rings had her uncomfortably spread-eagled, both arms and legs. He didn't use the blindfold; he wanted to see her full facial reaction in the video recording.

Once tied up, Leroy left Tomoko to lie like that for a time while he took his own photos and drank the beer they had, ordering some more. He fiddled with the bed controls, not being able to read any of them. He scared the hell out of himself when the circular bed started rotating. For a moment he shit himself, unaware that tie-rings were connected to the bed not the floor. For a horrible second, he thought he had inadvertently put Tomoko on a form of Rack from the Middle Ages. Fortunately, Tomoko didn't realize his worry. Instead, she began giggling at the ridiculousness of it. Leroy filmed her; naked, shaved and spread eagled, rotating slowly in the room.

He let her do a full rotation of the clock before crawling up on to the bed with her. Tomoko lifted her head to reach his lips to kiss him. She wanted badly to be kissed, touched and held. Leroy looked up at the camera, wondering who was watching.

"Me, later," he answered to himself, "So do a good job."

"Huh?" Tomoko said, wondering what he was saying.

"Nothing baby. Mouth first. Let's get a cock in your throat, do that at least."

Leroy went slow at first. He did everything he could to talk her calmly through sucking and licking his shaft until she was comfortable to have it inside her mouth. When he went for her throat, it was more difficult for Tomoko. She tilted her head right back as Leroy asked, letting him come in from above in a 69. Leroy could feel her choking on it. It took forever to get her to relax and 'swallow' the piece of meat without wanting to gag it back up. He was able to fuck in and out of her throat for a little while, until the reject instinct finally overtook her.

"Don't worry," Leroy assured Tomoko, "You'll get more used to it over time."

"It's too fat," Tomoko panted, shaking.

"Only at the beginning. Here, let's try you instead."

Leroy crawled down between her legs. He gave her with a mind-blowing cunt-sucking. He used his lips, tongue and fingers to stretch, twist and devour her pussy. Tomoko had never felt anything like it before; it was an epiphany for the young woman.

"This is why boys and girls have sex," Leroy told her, keeping his fingers deep in her pussy as he kissed her mouth. "What do you think?"

Tomoko was on a different planet. The look in her eye was as much fear as pleasure.

"What did you do to me?" she gasped, her hips flicking involuntarily as Leroy rolled his fingers inside her cunt. He didn't answer, he crawled down to again bury his face in her bare-shaved snatch. Tomoko screamed out wildly. To hear the sounds through the closed door, it wouldn't be strange to think he was murdering her.

After sucking and fingering Tomoko to exhaustion, Leroy stood and liberally gelled up his erection. Tomoko's head was to the side, panting and recovering, her eyes closed as he swiftly crawled onto her body. With her legs tied wide open she couldn't stop him from thrusting fiercely up her cunt.

Tomoko shrieked as if she had been stabbed with a braodsword. Leroy forced in mercilessly, paying no heed to the shock Tomoko was squealing at the top of her lungs. He fucked and humped and pumped. The bed spun slowly as Leroy gave Tomoko the mother of all first fucks, stopping only to occasionally re-gel his cock. It took nearly twenty minutes' battle to fill her, Tomoko screaming out in equal parts of agony and fear the entire time, her insides stretched and membranes torn beyond imagination.

Leroy fucked and humped until Tomoko's rookie cunt was permanently stretched.

"Tomoko," he grunted.

She didn't talk, couldn't talk, Tomoko just looked at him with shocked eyes. The size of the intrusion in her cunt was impossibly beyond expectation or comprehension.

"Time to get pregnant."

Tomoko gasped.

"Oh, baby," Leroy said as his sperm rose from within him, "This is what your cunt is made for!"

A huge spurt saturated her insides, followed by another. Tomoko groaned at the feel of it, throwing her head back at the thought of having a boy orgasming inside of her.

"Shit, Tomoko, you're pregnant," Leroy yelled out as a shiver rode over him; the bigger shots followed by straggler sperm seeping quietly from his hole into hers. Still hard, Leroy held himself fully inside and flicked his cock.

Tomoko wanted to be held and kissed. She wanted to be embraced by the man who just made her first baby. But she couldn't. No matter how she pulled, the restraints held tight. Leroy crawled off her and out of the way to let the cameras film her gaping hole with sperm pouring from it. He got his phone and took close-up photos and video, showing her muck on his cock, then sweeping over to film his muck coming out of her pussy.

He stepped back and sucked on a fresh beer, watching Tomoko spread-eagled and slowly rotating. Air burped from her pussy, there was nothing she could do to stop it, or break free. Tomoko lay her head back and closed her eyes, resigned to her undignified, post-mating bondage.

Leroy finished the beer and opened a new one. He was still half-hard. "You wanna get loose?"

"Please," Tomoko said gently.

"If I let you go, I'll turn you over, and tie you face-down so I can fuck your ass," Leroy said calmly.

Tomoko raised her tired head to look at him.

"Are you okay with that?" he asked.

"It's too big," she said timidly.

"It fit in your cunt. It fit in your throat. It will fit in your ass if I gel up."

Leroy clicked open her arms and legs as each shackle rotated around to him. He held Tomoko's waist and steered her to lie face down. She was too sore and tired to move quickly, but she let herself be faced downward. Leroy re-clasped her limbs. Her legs were spread so wide, there was no way she could resist the cock entering her backside, heavily oiled as it was. Tomoko lifted her head and screamed violently as Leroy forced his entire massive cock up her ass. After all the screaming, Leroy worried someone would come running to help, but nobody did.

"Tomoko, baby, that's all of them," he said, rolling himself around inside her ass. "Throat done, cunt done, ass done. You are no longer a virgin of any kind."

"Oh god, I'm so sore," she said weakly.

"Okay take a break," Leroy said in return. He slowly pulled out of her behind and released Tomoko's bonds. Both of them stank of ass, so Leroy dragged them in to wash and rest, sitting on the floor of the shower as the water poured over them. Tomoko held Leroy tightly, cuddled in close like a child might hug an oversized teddy bear.

"How's your body?" I asked.

"Changed," Tomoko replied.

"And your spirits?"

"Changed, too."

"Feel good?" Leroy asked, concerned it was all too much at once.

"I can't believe it all went in," Tomoko said. "It stings so badly."

"Which one, where?"

"My ass. And my cunt."

"I could feel you breaking open. It's good. You'll be able to take any guy you want from now on, you should be nice and big down there now."

Tomoko held Leroy tight and kissed his mouth.

"Will you be upset if I keep the baby?" she asked.

"It's up to you. The man doesn't get a say, right? I don't think I'd be around, though. Are you okay to be a single mom?"

"I think so. My mother would help me."

"Wouldn't you rather fuck more guys before having a baby," Leroy asked as she kissed him. "Put more cocks in there before a baby pushes out?"

"Yes. I guess that's true, too."

"If you aren't pregnant this time, maybe you should go on the pill? Akari is."

"Doctor wants to know you are married or have a boyfriend to give that."

"Tell them I'm your boyfriend," Leroy laughed.

"Do you mind?"

"Not at all! Come on, after giving me all this? Anything I can do for you will be welcome."