Akari and the American - Part B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,008 Followers

For the longest time we kissed and rubbed cock and cunt together. Tomoko felt heavenly in my arms. She was way off her reservation, but wasn't stopping me from leading her away.

I'd like to say that not fucking Tomoko that night was from my strength and empathy, that I recognized she was already overwhelmed and it was time to stop. Instead, we both just fell asleep. It was late and we had been drinking for ten hours. I just could not keep my eyes open. Sleep, when it came, did so swiftly.

I was the first to wake in the morning, between two naked girls. I was sore all over, and thirsty. After the toilet, I sat with a bottle of water on the shower floor with the spray on as hot as it went, steam filling the small room. I held my hands to my temples and tried to breathe deep to get rid of my dehydration and hangover. How many times had I sworn I'd never drink again? I fully expected it would take half an hour sitting there to even start to feel refreshed.

I felt the door open rather than heard it. The steam by the floor whisked away. Looking up and squinting, I was happy to see bare legs and pussy. I was surprised that the latter had hair on it.

"Tomoko?"

Tomoko shut the door, squat down, then sat on the floor in front of me, facing me, between my legs.

"Wow, nice hickey," I said whimsically.

"I came in to say thank you."

"Thank me? For what?"

"I think you know. You could have done it. I would have let you. But I wasn't ready. So, thank you for not doing it. I very appreciate."

"It was touch and go," I pretended. "I almost did, it was super difficult not to. You should know you are a complete babe."

"But you didn't. Thank you."

Tomoko put her legs over mine and shuffled close, pussy wide open just in front of my instant boner. Her arms went around my neck and she kissed me lovingly. I put my hands around to her ass and lifted her up to my lap, her cunt lips again squashed against my erection.

"You wouldn't happen to be ready now, would you?" I checked.

"Can I ask you for a favor?" Tomoko responded.

"Of course! Anything."

"When I am ready, will you help me?"

"Tomoko, I would love to be the one to fuck you. Of course."

"Not you," Tomoko laughed. "You belong to Akari."

"I don't get it," I said, confused.

"I want you to introduce me, to one of your friends."

"So they can fuck you?" I asked, not expecting Tomoko would mean that.

"Uh-huh. When I'm ready."

"Ah, sure. Umm, I guess I know some guys," I stuttered. "It can't be me?"

"No," she said, kissing me. "You belong to Akari."

My instinct was to point out the sheer hypocrisy of what she was saying. We were sitting naked in the shower, my cock pushing against her cunt and kissing - and yet, she was saying we cannot have sex because I belong to her girlfriend. It made no sense. But my instincts also told me it was not an argument I would win right then, so best to keep kissing and feeling that beautiful girl up. I would talk with her later about how she might change her mind.

Tomoko and I kissed for a long time; our tongues tangled together. I held her ass and moved her pelvis up and down, rubbing her slit with my cock. My tip touched her hole.

"Just a little bit?" I asked. "A preview?"

Tomoko nodded. "Only a little bit."

I gripped her ass and pushed her down onto my hard-on. My cock-head slipped into her vagina. I picked her body up and down fucking her pussy just an inch. And then two inches. For what seemed like minutes her pussy squelched. Tomoko's kissing went crazy.

"Oh god," she moaned as I pumped a quarter of my cock in and out of her cunt. I moved my mouth from her lips to her tits as I teased the entranceway of her cunt incessantly. Yukiko moaned and squealed as I moved my sucking from one breast to another,

"Oh god!" Tomoko groaned in exasperation. "I give up. Put it in! Please!"

I gripped Tomoko's ass and pulled her hips upward. I took my cock out of her and squashed my shaft safely back against the outside, on her flaps and clit. Tomoko kept humping against it.

"Please. Please. You can do it properly. I'm ready."

"Tomoko, five minutes ago you weren't. You haven't even thought about who you want to do it with. After you leave here, send me a message when you're ready to fuck and I'll see then what you want. I'm happy to do it, you know that, right?"

"Oh, thank you," Tomoko said, kissing. "Thank you so much. I can see how lucky Akari is. I'll send you a message soon, I promise."

"I'll be ready," I smiled, kissing her mouth passionately.

I lifted Tomoko off me and tiptoed wet out of the door to peek into the bedroom, to see how Akari was doing. Completely passed out. It was still only nine in the morning. She might sleep for hours yet, given how drunk she had been.

"We're still in the clear, Akari is super asleep still" I said, getting back into the bathroom. Tomoko held me front on and we kissed and tongued. I put her hand to my cock and she tugged.

"Mmm, that's better than last night," I praised her.

"I'm learning," she grinned.

"Have you been fingered before?" I asked, rubbing and squeezing her ass.

"No."

"You don't do it to yourself?"

"No!"

"Oh. Okay. Sorry. Do you mind? Can I put this up your cunt?" I asked, holding up my middle finger.

"Don't hurt me. Please," was her response.

"Okay, I'll take it slow," I said,

I poured a little drop of body soap on my middle finger and ran it through her flaps from behind, slickening her. I wriggled back and forth, flicking over Tomoko's clit in the process.

"How's that?" I asked.

"New."

"Good?"

"Hmmm," Tomoko groaned. I grinned. Tomoko would have a lot of fun with her cunt over the years. It was nice to be part of the start. I turned her to face the bath. From behind, I sunk my middle finger into her cunt without warning, and watched her gasp. Tomoko's head went back and she yelled loud enough to make me look to the door, expecting Akari might have woken to it.

"You're okay?"

Tomoko nodded fiercely. In return, I fingered fiercely.

"Tomoko. This is a great cunt. You feel amazing."

She wasn't listening. Her head was in a spin. I pulled my finger out and poured body soap over my hand, pushing back in with my middle and fourth fingers. I pushed her top half down and kept my hand square in her back to keep her there. With my working hand, I fucked Tomoko's virgin pussy. She was going loopy; I could see it. When I moved my other hand to between her legs to fiddle her clit as I finger-fucked her, Tomoko lost it. She orgasmed, long and strong. I didn't let up, which kept her cum rolling. Undoubtedly it was a new experience for Tomoko. When I slowed and held deep, and her tremors wound down, she was hyper-ventilating.

Shit. Blood everywhere on my hand. Shit. A lot of it. There went her virginity, to my fingers. I didn't say anything, quickly washing the blood into the pouring shower water and kicking my feet around to hurry it down the drain. Wow.

Tomoko found it hard to straighten back up. After her high, between her legs hurt like hell. She gripped her pussy with one hand and used the other to lean on me.

"Oh my god," she whispered. "What did you do to me?"

"Are you okay?"

Tomoko stood, wrapped both arms around my neck and kissed me like a girl on a high from her first orgasm. I gripped her ass and kissed back. By the time we left the bathroom we'd become wrinkly from steam and water. We dried each other then went and stood over still-sleeping Akari.

"She is beautiful," Tomoko nodded. "And super nice. I can see why you love her."

"I do," I admitted.

"You shouldn't cheat on her with me," Tomoko offered. "Really. I won't let you."

I smiled. "Give me your number. I'll find someone to do it with you."

"Are you sure? I don't want to annoy you, or cause trouble."

"Tomoko. If I can't fuck you, at least let it be one of my friends, okay?"

"Okay, I'd like that," she grinned, "But what do we do now?"

"Back in bed," I smiled. I pulled Tomoko down onto me, kissing and rubbing up against each other. Her cunt was too sensitive to finger again after the blasting in the shower, so I sucked more hickeys onto her tits instead.

"Akari will see!" Tomoko worried.

"Ha! She was so drunk we could say she did it."

I laid Tomoko on her front afterward. I rubbed my hands and cock gently over her body, getting high praise for how good it felt. Akari started to stir, then leapt up to spend time in the toilet peeing and holding her head. Akari and I had not drunk so much alcohol together, so Akari was having another new experience - a blinding hangover. She was no company for us, crawling back into bed and asking for warm water and aspirin. After that she was back asleep.

I fed myself and Tomoko and we fooled around kissing and touching on the sofa. We watched Netflix and touched softly, rather than passionately. I put her underwear in my trophy drawer before she dressed to go home in the afternoon. Tomoko didn't mind. The experience of those twenty-four hours was overwhelmingly above expectation.

Before I drove her to the station, we woke Akari. The two of them got on a quick video to Tomoko's mother to say she was coming home now. Then they got on a video call to Akari's mother to say Akari was staying one more night.

"Futsukayoi!" her mother yelled, accusing her of being hungover. Akari didn't have the will to fight. Whether her mother was upset or not, she was going back to sleep - seemingly at Tomoko's house. Tomoko and I drove to the station. We kissed in the car and I felt her up like we were high school kids.

"You're going to find someone to fuck me, right?" Tomoko checked before leaving the car.

"Yes ma'am," I smiled. "Where do you live?"

"Takarazuka."

"Okay. For your first fuck, you want to be cum inside?"

"I'll get pregnant?"

"Maybe."

"Okay, I don't mind. If the guy likes to do it inside, he can get me pregnant, I can let him."

Tomoko kissed me with tongue in my mouth as I reached in and held her bare breast. It had been an exciting night and day. When she left, I had to drive the long route home to shake her out of my head before returning to my girlfriend. Akari was still in bed, but awake and messaging.

"Tomo is sending her thanks. She says she understands better now how a girl and boy so easily and naturally become physical. She says it is a much easier transition than she expected."

"You two sound like you are writing up an experiment," I grinned, undressing and crawling naked in with my girl. She squealed at how cold my hands and body were. I had to go and warm up near a heater before being let back near her again.

"I'm so sorry you had your sex interrupted yesterday," Akari said nicely. "It's been a whole day I haven't given my cunt to you; you must feel frustrated."

"Hey," I shrugged. "It was a fun time. But yeah, turn over. Put your ass up. I'm gonna fuck you senseless."

"Sure," Akari smiled, turned and presented. Her huge sleep had paid off, she was able to fuck like the bunny she usually did! After fifteen minutes of frantic pumping, I was exhausted.

"Damn you've become good at this," I groaned as I lost my semen into the depths of her cunt.

"Thank you," Akari beamed, always happy that I was happy with her body. "How was Tomoko? I hope she didn't get annoyed with me. I was a bad host this morning."

"She was fine. I looked after her."

"I'm so sorry. You must have been bored."

"Not too bad," I said honestly, "Tomoko loosened up. She took her clothes off; you saw that right?"

"Oh, Really?" Akari said, eyes opening wide in genuine surprise. "She did that?"

"How could you not notice?"

"She was under the quilt!"

"Yeah, but... no straps over her shoulder."

"I wasn't... paying attention to anything. I'm so sorry. That's good she got so relaxed to do that though. Did she let you...?"

"Ha! No, Tomoko is still a virgin. We had a shower together, though. She was okay to be naked together, just not ready to fuck."

"Wow, that's good she went that far. Tomoko was always one of the shiest of all the group."

"Maybe in future she can be our 3P," I said casually.

"Hmmm. Maybe. Don't make me have sex with her though, please. Yuki is already too much."

"Okay," I said, kissing her mouth gently. "You hungry?"

"Very."

Chapter 8

I had a one night to myself before Akari could come over again. I took the chance to give the Reggae Bar some of my time. As I said before, the last thing I needed was to pick up a girl at a bar, and it never used to happen when I wanted it to happen. But that night a gorgeous little thing gave me a lift back home in her car. I would not let her in, lying that my girlfriend was asleep inside. She had her own condoms in her glove box. At the very back corner of the car park at my apartment, I spent an hour in the back of that girl's car. After having only been with rookies like Akari and Tomoko for months, it was amazing to be with a girl that could do what she did with her clothes off. Naked, tiny, enthusiastic and demanding. It took every effort for me to keep up with that small woman's cunt. It was a refreshing change. The Master told me later that he was surprised she hadn't asked for money, he said she must have really liked me!

"She's a prostitute?"

"Sometimes," he laughed, slapping my back, "But seems not always!"

I was glad I'd worn those condoms.

Apart from that one night off track, Akari and I were going better and better. Being with that bar girl was a genuine aberration. Akari was at my place so much that by accident her parents found out about me. It turns out one of my neighbors was complaining to a friend at a hair salon about the "shameless young girl that keeps going to the foreigner's apartment in my block - squealing like a whore, no regard for how much noise her sex makes. Has a ridiculous rainbow painted bicycle that is always stealing my parking spot!"

"What's that matter? You don't have a bicycle, dear," the friend said.

"She doesn't know that! It's my spot!"

The friend, however, had a neighbor's daughter with a strangely colored rainbow bicycle. She would be about the same age. A conversation later, and Akari was being interrogated by her parents on where she went all day every day.

"Fucking," came the answer from Akari, "Giving my pussy to that foreign guy to screw the shit out of."

Okay, that's me giving the short, sweet version of the long drawn-out discussion (lecture) that went on. But essentially that was the summary. Akari was in a physical relationship that still had higher intensity levels to reach. Exasperated, her parents demanded I appear to explain my intentions.

"Fucking," I told them, "Screwing the shit out of Akari's pussy."

Okay, I didn't say that, either. But neither did I back down. I was polite, of course. Akari was Akari. I didn't make her do anything she didn't want to do, nor did I stop her from doing anything she wanted to do. They asked me what I meant, but in the end my Japanese wasn't yet good enough to explain myself. Thankfully the dad liked whiskey, so we two betrayed both our partners by crossing enemy lines and drinking the whole bottle between us.

Akari tried to drag me out of the room we were in; oddly, she said she didn't like me sitting at that low table in the tatami room.

"Why?" her dad and I both said at once. I was going to quickly say 'jinx', but decided there was no point.

"It's where I do my study. With my tutor. I don't want you in that spot."

Both of us looked blank.

"So?"

Akari growled and stomped off, astonished that we two were in common defiance.

"See what we need to put up with," the father grumbled. "Only child."

"She's taken over my place," I sympathized. "Moved all the furniture, shifted the clothes in my drawers."

Her dad gave cheers, then a 'bottoms-up'. I don't really remember getting home that night but when I woke up with a headache and dry throat the next morning, Akari was next to me, the first time she stayed over with her parent's knowledge. As pissed off as she might have been for the way her father and I enjoyed ourselves, it was more than offset by the fact that her father and I enjoyed ourselves. It only took a bottle of whiskey.

"My mother will take longer," Akari warned. I nodded quietly. Akari was naked in my bed sucking my cock, with her parent's knowledge. If that was okay, I didn't need her mother's adoration, too. I'm not greedy.

My classes were seriously winding down as spring approached, March is year-end for year-levels in Japan. My local teacher buddies all had school clubs to run; for them no lessons didn't mean less time at school. Me though, as classes wound down so did I, allowing Akari and I time to roam most days as we pleased.

We had a number of pieces of good news. Akari got into her university of choice in Kobe, a direct trip on the train from my place, which more and more was becoming 'our' place. Even her mother had visited with Akari while I was at work, supposedly to bring some household goods. I suspect she wanted to check how her daughter's man lived. Akari said she went rummaging through our bedroom, finding the sex toys - but instead of disgust, apparently she complained, "Why all guys like to do that to us? Even your father is obsessed with these things."

I burst into uncomfortable laughter. "Oh yuck!!" I squealed to Akari. "Why did you tell me that? How am I ever going to be able to look at your mother the same again?"

Akari just shrugged. I sensed she was relieved that what we were doing was not so weird after all.

"Do you think she... you know, 3P?" I teased.

Akari hit me fiercely. Then kissed me. Then fucked me. Brutally. She was learning how to lose herself to her vagina, to let it take control.

We had other good news, too. Akari told me that her cousin Yuki had finally missed her period, so she was feeling good and positive about the chance that her and her husband would have a baby. And Tomoko had reached out to me saying she was ready to meet a friend of mine, if I could introduce her to one. I would rather have been the guy to deflower her, but there seemed to be no point to push her on the topic.

"Akari, Leroy keeps bugging me to come down and let him fuck you. Do you mind if we pass him off to Tomoko instead?"

"Pfft. She is a virgin, she doesn't want to be fucked by some American guy. He's too big."

"Well, just ask her. You never know, right?"

After bugging Akari, she eventually sent the message to Tomoko and was surprised to hear her say 'yes, sure'. Leroy was ecstatic. I filled him in on my background with her, he said he'd keep it to himself. We arranged for Leroy to meet Tomoko half way between where they both lived, in a rural town called Fukuchiyama. They could both get the train there.

Chapter 9

Tomoko was dressed demurely in a winter skirt with heavy stockings. She had a backpack rather than a handbag so to carry things for an overnight stay. I told her no need to pack pajamas, though! Leroy was clean-shaven and had a haircut. They messaged each other on arrival at the station and met at the north gate entrance. It wasn't difficult for Tomoko to spot Leroy, and she ran up to say hello in a friendly way. Leroy was more nervous than she was, Tomoko politely settling them down by asking about his trip.

They stumbled across Forest Cafe nearby, somewhere clean and functional rather than cozy and romantic. It was to be expected, they were in the middle of nowhere in a town that neither of them had been before.

"You know Will through his girlfriend?" Leroy asked, sitting across the table with a latte.

"Yes," she smiled. "I asked him to find me a friend for me."

"I heard," Leroy smiled.

"I hope you don't mind. I hope you don't think it's too strange of me."

Leroy laughed. "I don't mind, of course! You are very beautiful. It is a first though. I've never met someone on a blind date."

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,008 Followers