Akari and the American - Part B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," Tomoko said, kissing. "If I'm not pregnant already."

"Well, you are still gonna get more cum before we leave here."

"Not tonight. Please. I feel broken down there," she begged. "Can I have some rest first?"

"You may."

It was an interesting night. Tomoko got perfectly drunk, although not so much to let his cock back in anywhere but her mouth, it was too big to take again. Leroy tattooed her breasts, ass and pussy mound with filthy pictures and messages from the temporary tattoo pack. They tried the bull, but it was a bit of a joke. It rolled around too gently, they couldn't seem to turn up the speed. Leroy talked Tomoko into letting the dildo from the seat into her cunt, but she wasn't fucking it as such, just sitting with it inside her as the bull rolled slowly around. The novelty wore off quickly after a few short turns and videos.

The dinner they had delivered was awful, but it didn't matter. The drinks were just fine, and the two of them were getting on well considering they were total strangers. When they slept, they forgot to ring the guy to stop the recording - which meant the cameras were still rolling when Leroy fucked a screaming, squealing Tomoko for the second time in the morning.

"I thought you would be more stretched than this after last night," Leroy grunted, pushing forcefully to get his entire erection into the tiny cunt under him.

"It's better, though," Tomoko grimaced. "Last night I felt I was being ripped. The pain now isn't as sharp."

"But it hurts?"

Tomoko nodded. "It's too big. When it all goes in, it hurts up the top, like it's stabbing something inside there."

"Well, we need to get you more used to it," was Leroy's response, followed by a brutal fucking. Tomoko wasn't tied up that time, so she was thrown around to all positions as Leroy nailed her with well-slept energy. When he held her hips and pumped furiously at her from behind, Tomoko said for the first time, "Oh, Like that... is okay."

"Hmm, you're a doggy girl, huh? Okay, let's see how rough you can take it."

Tomoko still squealed and screamed as before, but it wasn't entirely in pain. A little bit of 'wow' was creeping into Tomoko's brain, a little bit of shiver up her spine, a little bit of appreciation of cock was developing in her vagina. When Leroy came, she was sat up on top of him, her breasts gripped like a vice, her cunt fully impaled. The start of the sperm's journey couldn't be any closer to her womb.

Tomoko made a decision not to have a baby yet. She wanted more cock first. The sex that morning was brutal and painful, but she could sense a glimmer of ecstasy, too. Perhaps a smaller, more gentle guy would be more enjoyable? As if to confirm her thoughts, Leroy pulled her down close to suck vicious bruises onto her tits and neck.

They rolled around naked for the rest of the morning, and took a long sex-filled shower. Tomoko hoped that would be the last ass-fucking in her life. Her cunt had woken to the prospect of pleasure, but her ass was liking it less each time. If she slept with Leroy again, she would ask that it was on the condition that he fucks her cunt and mouth only.

When they finally remembered to shut the video recording off, the guy said it would take longer than usual to upload to the cloud, so he asked Tomoko for patience if the download wasn't available for a few days. They took a taxi to the station, had an udon lunch nearby, then waited on the platform for Tomoko's train.

"Be careful, they are super sore from the bruises," Tomoko said as Leroy played with her breasts under her coat.

"They are great tits, baby. Cunt, too," he said, putting his hand up her dress. Some people were watching, but they were both so far from home Tomoko let it happen. "So, do you want me to fuck your pussy again?"

"Do you want to?" Tomoko asked.

"Baby, I'd love to. I'm happy to be there whenever you take your pants off. Actually feels weird to see you with clothes on, almost all the time I've known you, you've been naked."

"Can I not be fucked in the ass again?" Tomoko asked, louder than she meant to. A couple standing nearby looked at her in a way that she guessed they understood English.

"Really? You didn't like having cock in your ass?"

"It's too big, it really hurts. Can we just do it in my cunt?"

"Yeah. If that's what you want. You better find out if you're pregnant first."

Tomoko changed the conversation. She could see that couple were tuned in to what they were saying. They promised to call and message to set up their next 'date.' When Tomoko's train came, she felt relief to be alone. Her breasts, pussy and ass all hurt badly. Why did they set her up with a guy with such a big cock for her first sex? She would complain when she had the chance.

Chapter 10

I got text messages from both sides of the affair from their trains. Tomoko was whining that she hurt everywhere, and why did I give her such a massive guy for her first time? Leroy thanked me for setting up a date with a girl that let him 'fuck every hole'.

"I think they have a different view of how the night went," I told Akari. We were at my place, in bed of course. I was looking through the porn movies we had of Akari fucking online. I mostly did a good job of keeping my face out of them. Akari didn't like watching them, but she liked that I did.

"Better you watch me fuck, rather than some other girls," she smiled, sucking my cock as I watched the movie of Leroy fucking the shit out of her in the shower at his place.

"Does his cock hurt when he fucks you?" I asked, thinking about the message from Tomoko.

"At the beginning. Not any more."

"You like doing a guy that big? You wish he'd come here for a turn on you, rather than send him to Tomoko?"

"I don't really like Leroy. How I feel about the person is more important than the guy's cock. I like it more when your friend Andrew fucks me. He's not big at all, right, the smallest guy you gave me so far, but he's so sweet."

"Yeah, you like him?"

"He checks if I'm okay. If I can't breath properly, he takes his cock out of my throat straight away. Some of your other friends they keep it in there even if I'm choking."

"Akari, I told you, it's not their fault. I told those guys they could. I told them you get off from being choked - and you do, you know it. That Jono guy, right? Fucking your throat and you couldn't breathe, and you peed everywhere, all over me while I'm fucking you!"

"It's not pee!" Akari pouted. "It's just my pussy leaks somehow. And I don't like it when those other guys choke me, only you."

"Yeah, well... you still cum when those guys do it."

Akari ignored me and went back to sucking my erection. I put my phone to the camera and videoed it. "You look great with cock in your mouth."

"You like it?"

"I love that you suck cock. I love that you let me cum in your mouth, I love that you swallow it."

"I like it, too," Akari said genuinely.

"And you're a darling for sucking my friends' cocks, too."

"You like me doing that, I know."

"Do you wanna try more people than just 3P?"

Akari smiled, rubbing my hard-on all over her face. "What are you thinking now?"

"We could get a bigger group of guys to fuck you," I suggested.

"Not in the ass, please," Akari responded. A friend of mine, Simon, had been over the night before. I was up Akari's cunt from below and he had fucked her in the ass from above. We had it on video, it was amazing to watch Akari do it. She was in shock as much as anything, two cocks in her below. It's not something I would have thought of if Simon hadn't just done it.

"But you're okay to have a group of guys do you?"

"If I don't like it, will you make me do it three times before it goes off our list?"

"Yeah, of course," I grinned. "I don't want to do it at our place, though, we'd never get them to leave . I wonder if the Master will let us use the Reggae Bar after it's closed? He'd want to have a turn, though. Do you mind fucking him, you've not had a guy that old up your cunt?"

Akari crawled up over my body. She opened her legs and reached between us to hold up my cock. She pushed onto it, sinking easily to her depth. Akari had been well-stretched by then.

"Why you like watching other guys fucking me so much?" she asked, kissing and moving her body, using her lips on me both ends. "Shouldn't you be jealous your girlfriend fucks so many other guys?"

"I like that you're an easy lay. Girls as good looking as you, they don't usually let guys in so easy."

"What do I do that's easy?"

"Anyone can have your cunt, they don't even have to pay. Your sex is all over the internet, you haven't said no to any of my friends. You let guys have any sex they want from you. And yet you're completely gorgeous. And nice, and lovely, and adorable. It's remarkable, you are remarkable. I love it. I love the way you are."

"I'm glad you're happy with me," Akari smiled, grinding her hips.

"I fucking love you," I said with gusto.

"I love you, too," Akari returned passionately.

As much as it gave me a thrill to watch my friends humping Akari, it was our time one-on-one that I loved most. We were spending more and more time outside of bed. The weather was getting nicer and as time crept by, I felt I was dating an undergrad, not a high school girl. Less time in bed didn't mean less sexuality. If anything, it gave us more ways to have fun with each other. Apart from driving to new towns to spend nine minutes with my dick in her, we went shopping, tried different restaurants, watched plays and took hikes. Akari was sometimes embarrassed by the things I had her wear outside, but she did it anyway.

"You look good, baby," I would say.

"You can see my nipples through this."

"And your ass, by the way, which looks amazing. So what? You're young, you're allowed to show off."

We went for the couples massage in Osaka that Akari bought for my Christmas present. We booked for late on a Friday night; dinner first, then a nice long walk to the parlor rather than take the subway. Neither of us knew exactly what to expect, it turned out Yukiko had helped buy it for Akari. The business was on a back street, but relatively large and brightly lit inside. It was kitsch, all plush carpet, mirrors and chrome, but was clean and organized. They spoke with Akari, not me. I did not understand most of the Japanese anyway, they were talking too fast. Akari was nervous, and other people that came in were all single males; mostly drunk, middle aged salarymen. When no one was looking, we shrugged at each other.

"Do we want a boy or a girl massager?" Akari translated.

"Girl for me. Boy for you?"

"Okay," Akari said, telling the lady behind the counter.

We were put in a tatami room with futons on the floor, and asked to change into robes and paper underwear, bottoms only. I put mine on, but I told Akari to leave hers off.

"Tell the guy they are too uncomfortable," I suggested.

"You want the massager to have sex with me?"

"Yeah, if he wants to, why not? Though I'm not sure if they do that. I guess we'll see."

As it turned out, it was one of those places where they touch you everywhere, but you're not supposed to touch them. My massage girl was young and cute and was okay to put her hands in my pants and to give me a blowjob, but she wouldn't let my hands into her pants. She conceded her bare tits under her clothes, but would not take any clothes off except her bra.

"She says don't cum in her mouth," Akari translated. "Only her hands."

"Ask her how much money she needs for me to cum in her pussy?'

"Hmmm, I'm not sure she will be happy with that," Akari said, but asked anyway. That question led to a long conversation between Akari and her, I waited patiently.

"She's not allowed to do that here. If you wanted to cum in her vagina you would have to do that outside of work. She doesn't want to charge money though, she's not a prostitute. She's happy to let you have a fuck with her for free, but if you want to cum in her it would have to be close to her period so she wouldn't get pregnant."

I laughed. "Seriously? This girl will let me fuck her, for nothing, after work?"

Akari nodded. "Sex is okay for her. Just not allowed at work."

'Really, hmmm. What about your guy? If you tell him he could fuck you here, but only here, would he?"

"You really want I ask him that?"

"Yeah, go on," I smiled at her.

Another long conversation ensued, with my girl chipping in as well. Eventually there seemed to be a conclusion.

"So... what's he say?"

"He can. But would need to be quick, after your girl has finished and left the room. She won't tell the company, but she doesn't want to be here for it happening. And he doesn't have condoms. I told him I was on the pill, though, so it won't matter if he cums in me."

"Wow. Okay," I said.

That put an edge on the rest of the massage. Akari' s guy fingered her furiously, using a lot of oil to make her tunnel slick. His pants stayed on, but Akari's hand was up his shorts from below, tugging his cock while his hand splashed and slopped between her legs. I fought to keep my sperm in me, it was super hard to resist, but I managed. I wanted to save it for Akari. My massage girl was disappointed she couldn't get me to orgasm, almost angry I didn't cum, but put her phone number into my phone in case I really did want to follow up with her outside of work.

When she left, there was some hesitation from Akari's guy. I don't think he realized I was planning to stay and watch. Another complicated conversation went on between him and Akari.

"He won't do it if you're still here," Akari said, naked, her legs open. The guy was knelt between them.

"Really?" I said smugly. "Tell him to look down at that bare-shaved, open pussy in front of him. Does he really not wanna stick his cock in your hole?"

Akari sighed and translated. She spread her legs wider, inviting him to put it in.

"He can't. Says he's too embarrassed. He'll only do it if you leave the room."

"Okay," I said. "Tell him to fuck off. If he won't do it, I will."

Akari looked at me. "Do you mean that?"

"Of course. I'm not letting a guy take a free shot at my girlfriend on his terms. Either I watch, or he can fuck off home."

I was using a calm, polite voice, I didn't think he sensed the ultimatum in my words. Akari explained in a manner more polite than I had. The guy kneeled his way off the edge of the futon, stood, bowed and left, all without saying a word.

"He couldn't," Akari said. "I think he was afraid of you."

"Never mind," I grinned. "Keep those legs open!"

I was quick, I had been on edge for most of the hour. Akari was entirely slick, that guy had liberally greased her insides. What an idiot, missing out on a chance to do what I was doing, blowing my load in the depths of one of the most beautiful girls in Japan. Still, whenever my buddies nailed Akari they used a condom, even in her ass, I was the only one that fucked her bare, so it was safer that the guy bailed.

We caught a late train home, Akari embarrassed by the air, oil and sperm that occasionally spluttered from her pussy. I decided not to tell her about the wet spot that stained the back of her dress in an obvious sign of leakage. In the morning she was still all oily inside, my morning wood easily melted into her.

"There's a message from Yukiko," Akari said, on her phone as I humped her from behind. "She wants to know if she can come over today."

"Just to see you?"

"I don't know. Let me see."

"When was the last time she fucked you?" I asked. "She coming up here to have sex with you?"

"No sex between us since she thinks she is pregnant. And we only had private sex in this town that one night. Usually it is always down in Osaka. If she is coming in the day, it probably won't be to take me to bed again."

Akari put the phone down and leaned back into me, groaning as we laid on our sides, cock deep inside her.

"You are a fully functioning woman now," I said, kissing her ear.

"Hmmm. Thank you for doing this to me."

"You like what you've become?"

"Uh-huh."

I rolled my hips, moving my cock around her insides.

"You're getting big," I told her.

"You and your friends use it too much."

"Too much? Really? You think it's too much?"

Akari turned her head back to kiss my lips as I fucked her.

"I'll do whatever you want," she said faithfully.

"Thank you."

For a time Akari ignored the beeps of messages coming into her phone and rolled her hips back against the cock that was pumping at her. Eventually the phone rang, Yukiko having lost patience with waiting for Akari's reply.

"Sorry, he's fucking me," Akari told her cousin in English. "Ah? What? Really?"

Yukiko was at Sanda station.

"She just came? Without knowing if you were free?"

Akari shrugged. "My parents are always home, even if I'm not. Can you pick her up? Or she can get a taxi."

"Tell her to get a cab, tell her my cock is stuck inside your cunt and I can't get it out."

Akari translated exactly. Ten minutes later, I walked Akari to answer the doorbell with my cock still up her from behind.

"To prove I wasn't lying," I explained to Akari, who shook her head in disbelief as we shuffled to the front door together. Yukiko laughed appreciatively, saying her younger cousin was turning out to be the craziest girl of all the cousins.

"And we thought you were the innocent little one," Yukiko teased. "But you fuck in more ways than any of us did."

"I shouldn't have told you so much about what I do," Akari sighed, me still deep in her cunt from behind, hands gripping her tits to hold her up straight. Yukiko started undressing.

"Can I have some of that?" Yukiko asked.

"Me or him?" Akari checked.

"Him first," she clarified.

"But you're pregnant! You can't do that."

"Yes I can. I'm not showing yet. My body is still in good condition for him. And he can cum in me now, can't get pregnant if I'm already pregnant."

It was weird having sex with a pregnant woman. It was true that her tummy hadn't grown by then, but even so, knowing another man's baby was in there, it felt weird to stick my cock in her. And I was the one keeping it gentle. Yukiko wanted me to fuck her rough, and cum in her rough; I found myself trying to tone it down. Yukiko also had this thing about kissing when she fucks, and wanting me to say over and over that I loved her. After I'd cum in her and it was Akari's turn, Yukiko got her to repeat the same phrase again and again while they kissed and had sex. I remembered Akari told me she had been like that when they had sex privately, too.

There wasn't much chance for Akari and I to talk about it. Yukiko stayed overnight with us, getting both of us to fist her constantly on the premise of stretching her cunt so she would be ready for birth. Sunday late morning both of them went together to Akari's family home for lunch. I opted out, to let them have some family time.

I watched the videos that I and Akari took of each other having sex with her cousin. Akari's video skill was better than mine, she concentrated more on our faces than bodies. It was fascinating to see Yukiko's reaction to the cock or fist in her, especially my large hand.

Watching Akari eat out and finger her cousin was entirely erotic no matter how many times I watched it. I edited a series of the videos to key moments and put them online, sending a link to my buddies to watch. I kept out all the "I love you" parts. I have to say it was hard to watch myself and Akari repeating that over and over to Yukiko. It was so obviously forced, not real, yet Yukiko kind of absorbed it and was strengthened by it. It was a strange role-play. Next time I had the chance, I'd discuss it more with Akari, and see if she thinks Yukiko had a problem at home.