Akari and the American - Part B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11

That Sunday night I treated myself to a single-man visit to the Reggae Bar. I had the chance to talk with the Master, he was more than happy to close the bar early one night and host a gang-bang of Akari, on two conditions. One, it had to be an early weeknight if he was going to close early, and two, he wanted to be able to cum in her, i.e. no condom. He promised to help make sure all the others did wear a condom, though, so I agreed. I'd come back to him with a date, depending on other guys availability and Akari's period. Some of the guys may not find it easy to get down on a school night.

"Or you could do it on Saturday or Sunday during the day," he suggested. "I don't open until five. I could open for a private session at lunch."

"That sounds like a better idea," I agreed

The girl that I'd picked up and fucked in her car previously, she turned up again. She tried to pull me in again. With all her underwear in her purse, she let me feel her up in the back corner booth of the bar. I wasn't planning to go with her anyway, but when she said "only the first time is free", I pulled her dress back down, putting her tits and cunt away. I spent the rest of the evening sitting happily at the bar by myself, chatting to the Master and his staff.

Over the next few days, I checked schedules with Akari and with the guys she agreed could gang-bang her.

"I just have to lie there, right? I don't have to do anything, just let those guys fuck me?"

"Well, you could pretend you're enjoying it," I suggested, smiling. "We'll take a video. You'll probably have to suck and use your hands on guys while you're being fucked."

"You know I'm terrible at concentrating on more than one cock. Can't they just take turns?"

"I don't think they'll have the patience," I admitted.

All of the guys coming over had already had sex with Akari before, except for the bar Master.

Leroy, American, from up north

Simon, Canadian, from one town over

Andrew, Kiwi, from our town

The Master

Me

The Master would have one staff member there, a young local guy named Ken to serve behind the bar while we had our fun. The Master donated a bottle of whiskey, and anything Akari wanted was free, but otherwise it was a cash bar. He did order food from the sushi place downstairs for us, though.

The 'party' happened on a Saturday. Akari stayed at her parents place in the days leading up to it. She said she needed to give herself a break before having to 'do a marathon' with us guys. It was an interesting analogy.

Leroy came down and stayed with me on the Friday night. We went to the Reggae Bar for 'preparation'. The Master was in a good mood and introduced us to young Ken who would be on bar and general gopher duty the next day. The first-one-free girl was there, too. I told Leroy to tell her he was a local so she would keep to her sales plan - and sure enough, he had her for free. They went down to do it in her car in the car-park out back. I weighed up whether to warn her, as Tomoko had wanted to be warned. Leroy was big, that little prostitute was tiny. Surely, though, she must come across that hazard in her profession?

Apparently not.

A customer came in saying a girl was screaming in pain downstairs. The Master and I went down and that tiny little girl was in the back of her car, fully impaled and fully stressed. She was nude in the back seat, sitting on Leroy's lap facing forward, away from him. Leroy had her hips held tight; her pussy lips wrapped around the very base of his huge cock. The Master and I got in the front seats of the car, him on the passenger side, me the driver. The girl was complaining bitterly in Japanese.

"What's she saying?" I asked.

"He's too big," the Master stated the obvious, laughing.

"So what's she want to do? Get off?"

"She can't. Says it hurts too much. Doesn't want to move."

I turned to Leroy. "How you going back there?"

"She is tiny. I thought you said she's a whore?"

"She is."

"Not a very good one. Even Tomoko is bigger than her."

"Can you get her off?"

"I haven't even fucked her properly yet."

"Well, can you get on with it? I don't think she's enjoying it."

Leroy got on with it. He held her hips and slammed up and down from below. The Master and I had to shut our doors to muffle the squealing. I didn't expect it would last long but Leroy didn't let up. The girl seemed to settle in to her fucking. In the end the Master and I got tired of waiting, we left her to Leroy and went back up into the bar. Leroy took another thirty minutes with that skinny little thing; he said he took the time to help her better 'fit' her profession.

We were home just after midnight, not too late. We made sure we were prepped, all the video equipment charged. Leroy had his own proper handy-cam, and he had brought condoms and plenty of gel. Akari met us at the bar at midday, dropped off by her mother.

"She doesn't know what you're here for today?" I asked, waving to her mom as she drove off.

"I'm hardly going to tell her that, right?" Akari giggled. "But she knows I'm going to get fucked by you, she noticed in the car that I have no panties on. This dress is too smooth on my body."

"How did you handle that?"

"I told her I was on the pill, right? So, she doesn't have to worry I'll get pregnant."

"Yeah, well, she must hate me."

"She does, don't worry!" Akari teased me. "At least she thinks it's only you screwing me. If she knew I was going to fuck all your friends as well, she'd hate me instead."

"Remember, the Master gets to cum in you, it's part of the deal for using his place. The other guys have to wear condoms."

"Okay."

Inside it was as dark as ever, there are not usually windows in bars in Japan. The place smelled of air freshener fighting a losing battle with stale beer and ashtrays. It was strange to be in the bar before it was open, my first time. Young Ken cleaned glasses with a cloth and filled them from a tall Asahi bottle. The Master, Leroy and I went to the dance floor to move things around and set up for Akari. There were enough soft cushions to lay her out and do her on the floor, but the Master said he was too old to kneel on the ground to fuck.

Simon being Simon took advantage of Akari being alone by the bar, grabbing her into a clinch, lifting her dress enough so we could all see she hadn't bothered with panties, and she had shaved herself smooth. Akari kissed back as he put his hand between her naked thighs, drawing first wetness.

The Master took Leroy and us into the back office to help drag out an old sofa to put on the tiny dance-floor. With a click, the back went down flat.

"Perfect," Leroy nodded, "Can we have these spotlights above on? Would help to film it."

The Master played around with the main lights panel until everyone agreed the lighting. At the bar, Simon had a condom on already. Akari's dress was bunched up around her waist, she was gripping the bar tightly and squealing. Simon was pumping madly from behind.

"Hey," I said, stepping over calmly. "Get out of her ass. Pussy only today."

"You're kidding me?" he whined, cock fully up her backside. "Six guys here and you're going to rule out access to half her holes?"

"Her cunt and her mouth. It's enough," I said politely, but firmly. "Come on, out."

"Two more minutes," he begged.

"One," I said in return, timing him as Simon made the most of his last sixty seconds up my girlfriend's ass.

"Thank you," Akari said after Simon had withdrawn and her dress had fallen back. She kissed and hugged me. "Thank you. I would feel better if I didn't have to do it there again today."

"I know, baby."

"I love you."

"I love you, too," I smiled. "Do you want a drink, or bathroom? Or are you ready to go?"

Akari shrugged. "I can do it, if you want me to start."

"A quick champagne first?"

Ken opened a new bubbly and gave her a glass. Akari drank a third and left the glass on the bar. I led her to the fold-down sofa under the lights. Akari knew what we wanted, stepping out of her shoes and unzipping her dress on the side, lifting it up and off. She was entirely naked. She spun as asked for all the video cameras on her.

The Master was brave enough to have first crack.

"I wanna suck that pussy before it's full of filth," he nodded.

Akari knew him least of all the guys there, so nervously backed up as he pushed her onto the soft flat bed and followed her up, fully clothed. He pushed her further up the bed, to give him space to lay face down between her legs. The Master took his first drink from that hole. Akari was delightfully shaved and smooth; the Master not. She squealed as his rough face scraped her pussy. Not for long, though. Leroy came around to drop his pants and plug her mouth with cock.

Andrew and I stood watching on one side, Simon the other. Ken looked like he was gripping his cock behind the bar.

"Amazing she just fell into your lap. The girl is a fucking-machine," Andrew said, shaking his head.

I raised my beer glass and clinked. "Cheers."

When the Master dropped his trousers and crawled up onto Akari for his first fuck with her, the thrust of entry made her spit Leroy from her mouth and squeal. For a time all of us watched him nail her one-on-one. I walked slowly around, taping them. Akari looked at me; I mouthed 'Love you, baby' and she nodded, before arching her head back at the force of a thrust up her cunt. The Master went for so long that the boys had to lift his hand and 'tag' it to make their point - someone else's turn.

Leroy was in her as soon as the Master was out. You could tell the size difference of the two guys by the pitch of Akari's scream, which just about doubled.

"Nice of you not to cum in her," I said, clinking 'Cheers' as he did his pants back up. "It would have been messy for the guys to be going into your cum."

"Ha!" the Master laughed. "I'm too old to shoot twice, and I want another turn!"

Andrew and Simon couldn't wait, they involved themselves while Leroy was still pounding Akari's pussy. Simon put himself in her mouth, Andrew put the first hickey on her breast. With an arm dangling loose, I took Akari's hand and held it to grip my erection. She did nothing but squeeze, her attention diverted by too much going on elsewhere. I filmed it all in close, then gave Manish a video call on the phone to let him see it live.

When the boys were polite enough to give me a chance to fuck my own girlfriend, I flipped her around to do her from behind. It made it easier for her to suck those guys while I fucked her. Drinks flowed freely as Ken brought them over to us from the bar, we were all holding beers and having sex. It was a remarkable experience. The Master dragged Ken over and made him pull down his pants to be sucked on. Poor lad blew his load in Akari's mouth after just a minute. She did her best to keep the goo in her mouth, but with Simon pumping furiously at her cunt from behind, Akari was struggled to swallow all of it. Ken slunk off to the bar, embarrassed to have lost his load so easily while all the other guys were holding it together. I told the Master to tell him not to feel bad, he looked so forlorn the poor lad.

A little old lady delivered two huge trays of sushi stacked up on top of each other, then came back with a tray full of miso soup bowls. She seemed unfussed by the young naked girl getting hammered by two foreigners, as the rest of us looked on.

"Lunch time," the Master yelled, making everyone come over to eat along the bar. Most guys had their tops on and pants off. I helped Akari off the bed. She was sore and proppy. Her breasts were already covered in hickeys, hardly a piece of skin left to brand.

"How are you?" I asked, holding her gently and kissing.

"I'm okay. Am I doing okay? Are you happy?"

"Akari, you are doing a great job. The guys are amazed. You are a great fuck," I assured her.

"I like when you are happy with me," Akari grinned, kissing me lovingly. Her pussy belched air as I held her ass and pushed her into me.

"Come on, come have a drink and some food," I told her.

The Master gave Akari a small shawl, enough to cover her shoulders, and Ken gave her a glass of champagne. The boys drank and talked loudly among themselves, leaving Akari and I to eat and talk as a couple.

"So, how's your experience so far?" I asked her. "You enjoy it?"

"I don't mind," Akari shrugged. "But lots of work. Difficult to concentrate on all of them."

"What do you enjoy, though? Is there anything you like about having sex like this?"

"I like that you are happy with me. I like I can get your friends hard. I like they enjoy fucking me."

"Okay," I laughed, "But what about you? What do you like about it?"

"Ummm," Akari thought, "I like when one guy finishes fucking me, another one straight away comes in. That's interesting, that some guys are in line waiting. Kind of like the Pearl Milk-Tea shop at the station."

I laughed with her at that thought. "You are cute."

"I like when that boy came in my mouth. That tasted nice," she added.

"So, we can do this again?" I checked. "It's okay? It's a pass?"

"I don't mind. It's okay. But I want you to be here. I don't think I would enjoy it if you were not here watching me. It's not very relaxing sex for me, but I know you like to watch me fucking, so makes it enjoyable for me."

"You are a complete darling," I said with all my heart.

Everyone drank a lot, even the Master and his staff. The room became raucous and more and more the sex with Akari became one-on-one as the boys' energy dulled. The Master had a super long turn with her as us others stood by the bar drinking and watching. He really enjoyed himself, kissing her, holding her, caressing her. It looked like he hadn't nailed such a young beauty for a long time. He was doing everything he could to drink in the experience before he finally came, deep in her pussy as she sat on his lap on the edge of the bed. Akari's tongue was in his mouth, giving him a wonderful, passionate orgasm. She stood in front of him afterward and let his cum dribble out of her onto the floor, accentuating his position in the group as the only one allowed to cum in her freely.

The Master was delighted with me for bringing Akari over. He was back-slappingly happy, pouring him and I extra large whiskeys which we downed like shots. I took a turn with Akari myself, but by then no one was even watching. Sexually sated, the guys were entirely wrapped up in their drinking and conversations.

Akari was sore, her mouth and face stank of semen and her neck and breasts stank of dried saliva. We fucked slowly and gently, Akari sitting on my lap but leaning back on her arms, keeping the smell of those other guys away from me. It was an amazing sight. Bright light spilled onto her body in our dark surroundings. Her hair was entirely ruffled, sperm caked in it and dried on parts of her face. Bruises engulfed her breasts. Her pussy twitched in pain on each stroke in and out. In every way Akari looked like a girl that had been mercilessly gang-banged.

"Come on," I said, turning off the video. "Enough. Let's get you a drink."

Akari grimaced as she lifted her pussy off my cock. She shuffled slowly to the bar, choosing to stand because her cunt felt too sore and swollen to sit on. She drank two glasses of champagne quickly before moving onto the cocktails that the Master himself made for her. Akari stayed naked; as she said, what was the point to cover up from guys that she had sex with?

As we got closer to five o'clock opening time and the regular staff began to drift in and clear our mess, the boys had to put on their pants. As the first customers arrived, Akari looked around for her dress and finally put it back on. The staff took over and the Master disappeared, I suspected for a nap. I managed to get away with just one hanger-on, Leroy, who had his gear at my place. The others stayed at the Reggae Bar. I let Leroy shower and wash Akari off, just the two of them in there together, on the agreement that Akari's pussy would get a rest - at least til the morning.

"Especially from your cock!" I said emphatically.

Those two were in there for a long time. They kissed for much of it. Akari sucked his cock and swallowed, too. Knowing she wasn't a big fan of Leroy I worried she might be in a bad mood when they finally came out. Thankfully she was more grateful that I'd told him to keep out of her pussy and ass than she was pissed at having to spend such a long time one-on-one with him.

After a relatively quick threesome on Sunday morning, Leroy left to spend the day in a Love Hotel with Tomoko, leaving us as a couple finally. It was nice to be alone, laying lazily on the sofa watching TV. Akari's body had rebounded relatively well, responding nicely to a gentle fingering from behind as we watched.

"How do you feel about yesterday?" I asked, kissing her neck.

"It was fun," Akari groaned at the touch of my lips.

"Did you ever dream you'd fuck so many guys at once?"

"No," she admitted.

"But you're okay with it?"

"As long as my man enjoys, I can do it."

"You said yesterday you like guys lining up for your store," I reminded her.

"Yes," Akari laughed and rolled to her back to face me. "Those guys want to fuck me so much they'd line up to wait."

"It's cool, right?" I smiled,

Akari nodded.

"Open your legs," I asked. Akari obliged, holding her thighs wide open. Her pussy lips still looked puffed up from use, but otherwise she was a perfect example of the perfect lay.

"This is you," I said gently.

"What do you mean?" Akari quizzed.

"Naked. Hickeys. Shaved. Legs wide. 'Store open' for cock. This is you. This is the Akari I know."

"Do you like your girlfriend?" she grinned.

"Yes," I said with all my heart. Akari could smell my sincerity. She rolled up onto me, rubbing her body on mine, kissing my face passionately.

"Will, my darling, my teacher. What else can I do for you?"

We melted into each other kissing and hugging as I mentally listed out all the answers to her question. I had one more year left on my contract in Japan, I hoped it was enough time to do them all!

(Akari and the Australian will be submitted for approval on June 12, 2021)