Akari and the Englishmen Pt. B

Story Info
Even Akari can't stop the tsunami of sex crashing eventually.
22.5k words
4.85
11.8k
5
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,010 Followers

(Thanks again to Rotorhead450 for all the edits and support!)

Chapter 14

The Ostles didn't get in until twenty minutes after me. The Professor and his wife were completely plastered, so Josh and I put them in their room and shut the door. From there they could fend for themselves.

It was only three days until "give-Josh-sex-day." Given there was no chance his parents would catch us, I relented and let him in early. Of course, I knew I had been unable to get pregnant the whole time, but Josh thought I was being bravely magnanimous by giving him three days head-start. We showered together, then he spent the night in my bed. I hadn't changed the sheets but thankfully it had dried out before we crawled in.

"Why do you have the food wrap roll here?" he asked, picking it up.

"Hair treatment," I said quickly. "Come on, I'm sleepy. Cum in me quickly, then maybe you can do it again before you go in the morning."

It was nice to regularly spend the night in bed naked with a man again. Every night after his parents had gone to their room, Josh would either quietly sneak into my shower, or into my room. The weather was nice, so I never wore clothes upstairs. He put his erection in me before we slept, and again in the early morning. Politely I'd get up when he did at five-thirty, walking naked to the other end of the room and kissing him goodbye before he snuck back down the staircase. I'd then go back to sleep.

Except on Saturday. That first weekend, after kissing Josh goodbye, I had a quick morning shower to wash his smell off me, then dressed. I wore an orange and white floral summer dress, low cut with buttons down the front. Like my bikini, orange looked good on my body. The dress was too short to wear without panties, but I did it anyway. During the week I'd told the Ostles I was going to the city to meet with people from the Japanese community, and would leave super early. To get to breakfast at Canary Wharf by eight, I'd need to leave home by six-thirty. Bus to Hampton Wick, train to Waterloo, then tube to Canary Wharf. Each trip wasn't long, but the connections were slow. The Professor was upset with me; Josh and his mother were going to visit her mother that Saturday, and he would have had most of the day home alone to nail me. He begged me to reschedule my day, but I resisted. So, we did something we'd not done before, going 'shopping' with him in his car on the Friday before. Of the three men I was sleeping with, the Professor seemed the strangest to go 'parking' with like a teen. We went to the darkest depths of a shopping center car park in a back corner that only had space for one car. I wondered if he had gone searching for this in advance, but I didn't ask. We had time to do it properly, get naked in the back and we were there long enough for him to cum twice. He was rough with me on the first one, pushing my face into the door window and slamming painfully from behind, but the Professor relaxed after that. The second fuck was longer and more enjoyable.

"Maybe we can do this more?" I asked, aware that the Professor was my most important bed-mate. "This place is private."

"Hmmm, the car is going to stink of your pussy. If we do it again, I'll have to find somewhere we can take a blanket, get out of the car."

"Oh, outdoors would be wonderful. But aren't there too many people everywhere?"

"Yes. There are," was his somber reply.

So, I left early Saturday not long after Josh rolled out of my bed. Even though I arrived early, Bobby was already there, which was super polite. He stood and kissed me good morning, feeling briefly under my dress.

"No panties?"

"No point for that. I'm here to be screwed, right?" I laughed.

"Well, I was going to ask you about that."

"What?"

"It's a gorgeous day, let's see some sights."

I laughed. "Are you serious?"

"Of course," Bobby smiled.

"Don't you want to fuck me?"

"Of course I do. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever had sex with. But there's no rush, right? We can do other things first."

"Ah, sure. This was not what I expected."

"Good!" Bobby smiled, handing me a menu. "I don't want you to be bored."

"Why you being so nice to me?"

"Hey, Akari, you are a great lay. But you are a great person, too. I wanna find out more about you."

"Hmm," I grinned. This guy really was not what I expected. "But can you pass the napkin, I need to sit on something, this dress doesn't cover my wet spot when I sit."

"Here, take my sweater, it will be soft," Bobby offered, taking it from his chair handle.

"It will get dirty," I warned.

"Your pussy is anything but dirty. It's delicious."

"Okay," I shrugged.

So, after a gorgeous breakfast with fruits, cereals and crepes we took a black cab to Tower Bridge. We got off and walked all around the streets and along the Thames, until reaching Big Ben which was unfortunately covered in scaffolding. It was a lovely warm morning and the wind whipped my dress up constantly. In the end I gave up trying to hold it. Bobby beamed at the daring of it, my pussy and ass flashed to hundreds along our route.

"I never asked you to leave your pants off. Not my fault," he shrugged.

"Not my fault either," I protested. "I wasn't expecting to be walking outside like a tourist in this dress. I thought I'd be on my back in bed all day."

"You will be, don't worry, you won't miss out!"

From London Eye we caught the river bus all the way back to Canary Wharf pier. It was a lovely way to see the city - and for the city to see me, my dress flipped up in the wind more than down.

We managed to get an outside seat at a pub at Middle Dock. I had a huge cold beer and a steak and veg pie. Then another beer, then a bottle of white. It was perfect.

"I don't understand. Why are you not rushing me off to bed?"

"Because it's what you expected," Bobby said. "I want your day to be interesting."

"It is. But I really wanna be fucked now. Do you mind?"

"You're in a rush? You don't have a curfew, do you?"

"Bobby. Please. I want you in me. Can't we just go to your house? I wanna be fucked," I complained.

Suddenly a guy chipped in from the next table.

"Geez, Buddy, don't make her beg. I'll take you miss, if he's hesitant."

I turned and looked at the well-dressed, polite looking gentleman behind me.

"It's not fair, is it?" I agreed. "I came here early, and all he's done is show me the city. Why he doesn't show me his place? I didn't even wear underwear."

Was I slurring slightly?

"What do you think, buddy? Shall I help out?"

Bobby grinned at us two.

"Waiter! Check please!" he conceded with a smile. "Okay, okay, I'll fuck you. Satisfied?"

"Thank you," I said to the stranger behind me. I stood unsteadily and gave him a peck on the cheek. With impeccable timing, the wind blew up and gave a good sight of the cheek under my dress.

"I'm not allowed to fall in love, you know," I said leaning on Bobby as we went up in the lift of his apartment building. "I'm just for fucking."

Bobby said nothing, he simply held me. The lift dinged at the top floor. The building itself wasn't tall, we got off at the eleventh level. Bobby's place was not an apartment, though. It was much more than that.

"It's a penthouse," he grinned.

I had not seen anything like it. The building looked so ordinary from the outside, and the lobby and the lift were both dull. But once you opened into Bobby's place - wow!

"It was remodeled by a crime syndicate. They wanted something that wasn't obvious on the outside, but impressive on the inside. They apparently shook everyone out of the top floor apartments, paid them off, scared them off, and then made it into one big penthouse. Took the roof, too. It's why the design is a bit weird; some walls couldn't be knocked down. Come, have a look at the kitchen, it's like two rooms."

If Bobby hadn't said anything, I would have thought the apartment was exactly the way the designer had wanted. It was stylish and cool. Dark wood floors, white windows that went from floor to ceiling in each room. There was lots of stone and chrome, yet it felt warm.

"The whole penthouse faces south, we get the sun all day. Come on, I've got a spiral staircase here, too! Upstairs. Take a look."

I took a look. Wow. It was a garden patio up there, with soft, green lawn and a forest of short bushy trees.

"Is that grass real?" I asked, leaning down to touch it.

"It is. This garden roof cost almost as much as downstairs to build. If there's a storm, you can't allow anything to blow off the roof, it will kill someone, so there's a whole layer just below the surface that has drainage and those trees chained down; it also gives enough depth for a layer of soil and real grass. It does well up here. The birds love it. The furniture is all bolted down, too. The hot-tub, too, though the water blows away and needs cleaning a lot."

I walked over to look at the tub in the corner. It had short, bushy trees on one side to the north, and an open/close roof over it, but otherwise gave a panoramic view of the city and river.

"It's not that high up here," Bobby said, coming over to stand next to the hot-tub with me. "There are taller buildings around, but they don't block our view, and we're low enough to still hear the city which I like. Still feel part of it up here."

"It's remarkable," I said, then asked the obvious, "So why are you living here?"

"Ha! It took you that long to ask?"

"So...?"

"My cousin. His uncle on the other side."

"Other side?"

"Yeah, so my father and his father are brothers, but the guy that owns this place is his mother's brother. Does that make sense?"

"Ah, okay. But why he doesn't live here?"

"He's on the Continent. Has been for years. It's an investment. Said my cousin could use it while he studies in London, but the rule is only family can live here with him. I only just qualify. Marriage relative, took some persuading, but there wasn't anyone else in London, and it's a big place to live in alone. So here I am, freeloading. It's not forever, but I'll take it while I can."

"When will your cousin be back?"

"Not for a while," Bobby grinned. "You'll get fucked, don't worry. You can take your dress off here if you want. I'll go get some towels."

"This pool, it's okay to use?"

"I cleaned it yesterday. Turned the heat on this morning. Go on, strip, I'll be back."

Bobby went downstairs and I pulled my dress up over my head and took off my shoes. The sun and gentle breeze felt great. I looked at the tall buildings nearby. Even if they could see me, it was too far to see who I was. I walked around the garden and along the railings. Bobby was right, you still had a feel of the street, and we weren't so high to be in the clouds.

"This garden is huge," I said as Bobby came over and gave me a cold can of gin-tonic. "Is the apartment just as wide downstairs?"

"It is."

"This must cost millions."

"It does."

Bobby took his pants and boxers off and threw them on the grass. With just his polo shirt on he said, "Come on then. Turn around, hold the rail. Stick your ass back. I'll give you the cock you've been complaining you want."

I was wet. I hardly felt Bobby go in, not until he started slamming my backside with his pelvis. I hadn't expected to be fucked naked out in the sunlight, in a garden. It was nice. Something special. Bobby was right that the day wasn't what I expected.

"I'm not allowed to fall in love with him," I repeated silently to myself over and over as that boy humped mercilessly from behind. "Just his cock."

By the time Bobby's cousin came home, I was completely sexed out. Garden. Hot-tub. Kitchen table. Bobby's bed. Bobby's bedroom floor. Bobby's walk-in closet. And finally on the living room sofa.

His cousin Tash was tall, dark and handsome. And young. And broke. Both Bobby and Tash went to great efforts to tell me they had no money. The house rent was free but the council tax was a killer, as much as paying rent elsewhere. Bobby worked, but Tash had just started studying and took part-time jobs where he could.

"Bobby said you're a teacher," I smiled at him.

"Swimming coach," Tash corrected.

"I don't know why, I've always had a thing for guys that are teachers. Something about it, always made me feel..."

"What?" Tash asked.

"Yeah, what?" Bobby asked, as curious as Tash.

"Wet," I said sheepishly.

"Okay, okay," Bobby laughed. "I think you better get dressed before Tash here takes you up on it. Where did you leave your dress?"

"By the hot-tub," I said. "You want me to get it?"

"I can," Bobby said. He got up and moved out into the hall toward the staircase.

"Sorry about this," I said to Tash. "I've been careful not to get anything on the sofa, it should be clean. He didn't cum in me out here."

I stood to pat the cushions straight and double-check it was true. It was, thankfully, no wet spots.

"How do you know Bobby?" Tash asked. I stood facing him, letting him check my out my pussy and breasts.

"Bobby didn't say? He was visiting over by Kingston, and I live there."

"Hmmm. Did he... was he the one that shaved your pussy?"

"You like it?" I asked.

"You look amazing. I've never fucked a Japanese girl. Do you have any friends?"

I laughed. Ironically, I was meant to be meeting some friends at that moment, my excuse to the Ostles for being out all day was visiting Japanese girls from the FB group.

"Maybe, I need to see them first, perhaps I'll ask!" I wondered if Tash could tell I was getting wet by him staring at my body. "What ages do you teach?"

"Little ones mostly."

"No teenage girls? No one to fall in love with you? Offer their virginity?"

"Did you?" he asked.

"Did I what?" I was confused by his meaning.

"Give your virginity to your teacher?"

"Yes, sort of," I said, though Will hadn't been my actual teacher, he taught my classmates.

Tash nodded, looking me up and down. He seemed mature for an eighteen-year-old. Bobby came back in, his own clothes on, and threw me my dress.

"It's wet," I said, squeezing it.

"I know, it got splashed on. Ironic, huh? Dryer's through here. Something that light won't take long."

So, for thirty minutes I stood and sat around naked, socializing with two dressed men. We opened wine and snacks and talked like regular folk, almost like I was dressed, too. They sometimes said nice things about my body, but mostly talked about study and work and the future.

Those two had a schedule to meet with Bobby's friends at a pub at eight. They asked me to come with them but I said no, I wasn't sure how late the Ostles would tolerate me coming back to their house. It was a conversation I had better have with them before one night I turned up drunk at two in the morning with lost keys. So, I put on my dry, warm dress and went to the tube, then the train. It was a long trip home, I wasn't sure how often I would do that, it was even longer than the trip from home to university back in Japan. It was almost as long as the trip from my parent's house to Jordan's in Akashi. Well, perhaps not that far.

Back just before ten, I was lucky enough to get leftovers to eat. And of course, Joshua had no idea I was tired and sore from being fucked all afternoon in the city, so he came to my shower and bed like every night. I gave him the best I could, I knew how much he liked putting it in me.

Chapter 15

The Professor had me later that week. Josh and his mother had gone out, separate trips, but both out. I had all morning with the Professor, in my room that time. It was the same pattern as usual. He was brutally rough at first, and getting worse. He said it was because he had to watch me all the time, but not touch, that his frustration was unbearable. He literally bruised my arms and my backside from how hard he held me and fucked me from behind. He managed to hold himself together for a long time before he had his orgasm, but once he did the Professor was much more himself. He purred as I licked his cock clean. I let him play with me using my toys. He got me to have my own orgasm, using the large dildo. It took some effort, I had to fight through some pain but he got the whole thing in me eventually, then sucked on my breasts as he fucked me with it. I lost it. Liquid squirted all over the bed, another big mess from between my legs. When the Professor was relaxed, he was a good lover, but I sensed it was to show off, more than care for me. When Bobby made me cum, it was to make me feel good. The Professor was simply practicing his art.

One early afternoon a few days later, the Professor came up my spiral stairs when I knew Mrs. Ostle was home. It took me quite by surprise, the first time it had happened since my first day there.

"What are you doing?" I whispered anxiously. I wasn't wearing anything, and for a moment the Professor looked longingly at my pussy and breasts.

"Can you come down for a moment? Stella and I want to have a chat about something," he said in no rush. "Nothing bad. Just an idea we want to share."

"Ah. Okay," I said, curious. I walked over to my drawer to fish around for something to put on. The Professor stepped up behind me, reaching around and cupping my bare breasts.

"These are such great tits," he sighed.

"You want a quick one?" I asked, reaching behind and gripping his hard-on through his trousers.

"Oh, like you have no idea," he groaned. "But she'll smell it."

"Do it in my mouth?"

"No. Come on. Put something on, she'll wonder what's happening up here."

He let go and watched as I slipped a tight, pale yellow summer dress over my body. You could see the shape of my tits and nipples, but otherwise the coverage was conservative. I followed him down the stairs, with only that one piece of clothing on my body.

"Akari, darling," Mrs. Ostle said with a fake smile. Did she think I would think it was real? "Sorry to disturb you up there, but Cord and I have a bit of an idea we wanted to run past."

"Ah, okay. What is it?"

"Firstly we wanted to acknowledge that you've had a really good influence over our son Joshua since you've been here. He is a shy and immature young man, but we find that since you've been upstairs, he's been acting far more responsibly and more and more like a grown-up."

"Except for that damn cat," the Professor chipped in.

"Forget the cat, Cord. Akari, you've made an effort to connect with Josh, play those games with him and get him away from only having online friends, to at least playing with somebody right there in the room with him. A real person. Josh really likes you. He respects you.'

Okay, but where was it all going?

"We were thinking to ask you if you would do a babysitting job for us. We'd pay, of course."

"Babysitting?" I asked. "Who?"

"Joshua!" Mrs. Ostle laughed. "Babysitting isn't the right word. Chaperoning might be better. We'd like you to go along with him one night."

"I don't understand."

"Do you remember how Josh's birthday was right in the middle of lockdown, and his friends had planned an evening out for him, but they had to cancel? Well, they've got a new date for it. Supposedly they're going to...the three of them...take Josh out to some bars and some nightclubs and then all stay at Frosty's house because his parents are in Spain that weekend. Frankly Cord and I are a bit unsettled by it. We think it's a bit too much too quickly given we know how shy Joshua is. He is still a very inexperienced young man."

Mrs. Ostle let that sink in for a moment before continuing.

"Alternatively, we are reluctant to say no because he's already had a rough trot, cancelling the first party and of course his father wouldn't let his friends come over here on his birthday, so if we say no to this now we think it would be a bit unfair. So, we'd be far more comfortable that Joshua went out with those boys if you could be there as chaperone."

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,010 Followers