Akari and the Englishmen Pt. B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me? Go with them?"

"Yes."

"Oh," I said, blinking. "Have you told Josh this?"

Both of them shook their head. The Professor said, "Thought we better run it past you first."

"He won't be very happy to have a babysitter. None of them will be."

"I agree absolutely," said Mrs. Ostle, "If it was myself or Cord coming along, they would throw a fit. But we have a suspicion that by saying you will follow along to look after them, we think they'll be quite happy with that. Actually, I think those boys will quite like the idea of somebody that looks like you accompanying them for their evening. We won't even have to pretend it's anything other than it is. A minder. What young boy is going to be upset that they have to go out with you?"

In the back of my mind, I was thinking those boys weren't planning to go to a nightclub, those boys were planning to go to a strip joint. I wasn't sure they would have any interest at all to have me along, given the true purpose of the evening.

"Well, perhaps you better check with Josh," I suggested.

"Oh, we will," Mrs. Ostle assured me, "But if the boys accept it, will you go?"

"Where are they staying?"

"At the Frosts. We'll make sure the parents set up a room for you with privacy before they go to Spain. And we will pay you, of course."

"Oh, Mrs. Ostle, please, I couldn't take any money from your family after everything you've done for me. No, no, no, I can help you, I'm not busy."

"Well some money for expenses then. You'll probably need to get some taxis and buy some drinks and food and things like that, so I'll get Cord here to give you some spending money. That will be fine right?"

"Yes, okay, thank you very much."

"So, we are settled then. The boys can have their night out as planned and we will feel a whole lot more comfortable that you're there with them to stop them from being scammed or drugged up or something. They'll be too busy trying to impress you to do anything silly."

"That boy's parents, they won't worry that a girl will be staying at their house, with all those boys?"

Mrs. Ostle laughed. "No dear. I don't think any of us worry about the boys having sex with a Masters student. Fat whores and drug dealers are the enemy dear, not you. You don't worry about the boys yourself, do you? You won't be in any danger from that feeble lot!'

"No, ma'am," I smiled. "When is it?"

"A Friday. Week after next, maybe?"

"Okay," I shrugged.

"Thank you Akari. That's all. You can go," Mrs. Ostle said. When I left the room, I heard her quietly add, "I used to have tits like that."

Later that evening downstairs with his family, Josh was trying very hard not to be excited, trying to appear entirely neutral about the idea that Akari would have to come as a minder. But when he snuck into my bed at eleven o'clock that night it was clear the boys were nuts for the idea. They didn't even wanna go out anymore, they just wanted me to go round to the Frost house and give them a strip like I had already - but this time live for all of them.

"No way," I said, putting my foot down. "We're going out. I'll go with you to the strip club, I don't mind, but we are all going out. You got a live strip because it was your birthday and you are my host. I don't owe those three anything. They already got more than they should, watching online. Do they know you're fucking me?"

By his silence, I could tell Josh had told them.

"You know if they tell their parents, that's the end of me in this house, right?"

"Frosty is the only one mum and dad know of the parents. He won't say, I promise," Josh said, sliding his erection easily into my vagina. The summer had been entirely wet for me, my pussy was purring from all the attention it was getting.

Chapter 16

Mrs. Ostle filled me in bit by bit about the logistics of the night, all of which I had already heard from her son, who was stealing up to my room to ejaculate in me each night. I met with Bobby on Saturday, he surprised me again - by taking me straight to bed after finishing breakfast in the cafe. He seemed to enjoy doing the opposite of what I expected. After letting him bend me over his dining table and fill me with semen, we went upstairs to the hot-tub.

"Wait, it's still leaking out," I said, stopping before I got in. It was sunny, but a cool wind blew over the roof. My nipples were rock hard.

"Don't worry, get into the warm water."

Laying lazily, watching the sky through the open slats of the roof above the tub, I told Bobby I needed to help my home stay family out the following Friday and Saturday, and could we change our weekend date to Sunday?

"Sure, as long as you don't mind Tash being around?" Bobby shrugged. "Why don't you come stay Saturday night? Then you don't have to get up so early. I'll write your home stay family a note, if it helps?"

"Don't tease me," I pouted. "Give me a bit of time, I don't quite know if it will change their feeling about me, staying out. You know, they took me in when my dorm went into lockdown and let me stay there and they're not charging me any rent at all because they feel like I have nowhere else to go. So, I do worry if I start staying with you, they will think I am taking them for granted, maybe ask me to finish up."

"You worry too much. One night sleeping with your boyfriend isn't going to make them kick you out."

"My boyfriend is in Japan," I corrected him.

"Yeah? But these tits are in my hands right now," Bobby said, gripping and squeezing. I brought my head back and around to kiss his lips longingly. I've always like being kissed. It makes me want to be fucked. I moved to sit on his lap. Thankfully Bobby could get just hard enough to force back in.

"I've never known a girl as good looking as you, that likes cock so much," he smiled as I rolled my hips on his lap.

"Why? What's wrong with it?"

"Nothing! Just unusual. Have you always been like this?"

"No! Not always. Only since high school."

"You got fucked in high school?"

I nodded. I didn't tell him it was right at the end of high school. I worried he would tease me for not losing my virginity until eighteen.

"A teacher... taught me," I simply said.

"Holy shit Akari!" Bobby laughed. "I wish I could have been there to see it!"

I didn't tell him that actually he mostly could. A lot of my sex with Will was still online, my boyfriend Jordan had found it. Jordan liked fucking me as we watched it, though I don't like watching any sort of porn, especially my own. I don't mind boys filming me doing it, I just don't want to have to watch it myself. Jordan used to get super hard inside me, though, especially when I gave him some background about the people and situation of whichever one of my fucks we were watching.

Chapter 17

The Friday night birthday preparations felt a lot like getting ready for the school dance. Mrs. Ostle was surprisingly excited and involved. She pulled me in to the master bedroom and walk-in robe to look through clothes 'that used to fit her'. I felt guilty being in that room with her, given the number of times I'd been fucked by her husband in her bed. But I shrugged it off; Mrs. Ostle hadn't given her man sex for years, you could hardly blame him for being frustrated. I resolved to never be like that when I was older.

"Take off your clothes, dear. Try some of these on. Oh goodness, take off that stodgy bra, too. Is that what girls wear in Japan?" she said with an air of superiority. It was just lucky I had put underwear on that day at all. I undid my sports bra and put it on a soft seated chair, standing with Mrs. Ostle in only my small white pants. As superior as she felt dressed, clearly I was the more impressive one undressed.

"My god, look at you," said Mrs. Ostle with a sigh. "Take off those pants."

I don't know why I felt as comfortable as I did, pulling off the last of my clothes, standing naked before the wife and mother of two of my lovers. Mrs. Ostle was a woman of elegance and style; her approval and appreciation of my body was more flattering than any praise from a boy.

"Oh, if I'd had you at one of my parties, dear, back in the day, oh, we would have ravished you. That looks permanently off," she nodded at my vagina. "Some boy make you do that?"

"My first boyfriend," I admitted.

"Ha," she laughed, shaking her head. "They love changing us, don't they? Leave their mark on us. Still, better that than a tattoo. A bare slit suits you. Come, try these things on."

For the best part of an hour Mrs. Ostle handed me dresses, skirts, shirts, jackets, bags, shoes and even some of the lingerie she had when she was young.

"I never had the heart to throw these things away," she explained. "Though their days of use are well over."

"You still look great," I told her. "You could wear these for sure."

"Ah, dear, they might fit, but I'm no longer interested in what they attract. You, however...," she smiled. It was the first time I'd felt Mrs. Ostle's smile was warm and genuine.

In the end I was told by her I needed something that:

a. Kept my back and shoulders bare, she said they looked sleek, square and beautiful

b. Gave glimpses of my bare breasts, rather than something entirely sheer

c. Was short enough to dance freely, and help my legs look longer - my short legs were 'my worst asset' I was told.

d. Gave glimpses of my ass and pussy, to show I had no underwear, but

e. Must have the look of an Eastern Princess, not a Shanghai whore, as she put it.

Mrs. Ostle pulled out a Chinese style dress. It fit all the criteria except the last. It was a halter, leaving me bare backed, and my breasts were mostly out on the side. The split was so high, it was obvious I had no pants underneath. And I looked like a classic Asian prostitute.

"No good. They won't let you in," Mrs. Ostle conceded. "Take it off."

The next one was a little black dress that had deep cleavage and a short length that curved up at the front, and was longer at the rear. You could literally see my slit when I stood straight.

"You won't get in wearing that unless you wear underwear. And at your age, you should never wear panties out on the town. Next!" Mrs. Ostle said.

"You really don't think I should wear pants when I go out?"

"At your age?" she scoffed. "With your body? You shouldn't even own a pair, honey. You should be permanently at the ready."

"For what?"

"To be entered!" she laughed. "By whoever wants to be in there."

"You're having fun," I accused Mrs. Ostle.

"I'm not having fun, dear, I'm having nostalgia."

Her wardrobe was amazing. So many outrageously sexy dresses and outfits, most of them too much for a night in public.

"We had our own parties, dear. Or we were at the beach," she gave as means of explanation. "We didn't often go out to public bars, not in London. Try this."

Eventually we found one that ticked the boxes. It was white, spaghetti strap halter top, my back and shoulders were completely bare. The material at front dangled in front of my breasts precariously. It didn't take much movement to shift and give full view of a breast. The dress was short and fell so deep at the back, it was clear I didn't have panties on, the top half of my ass was visible.

"Wow, this one looks surprisingly elegant on you. Definitely a rich brat, not a hooker," Mrs. Ostle nodded. "We'll put your hair up nicely."

"The material feels great on my skin," I said, spinning.

"This one hangs nicely on you. You'll need a shawl though, for outside. And shoes."

"You don't worry it's too much for going out with those boys, Josh and his friends?" I asked.

"No. Better their attention is on you than whatever else they find out there. And they should learn what a proper body looks like. Set the right tone for their aspirations."

Chapter 18

When Mrs. Ostle dropped myself and Josh at Frosty's house on Friday afternoon, I had only a small overnight bag - my outfit for the night out, and my bathroom bag. I didn't bring pajamas, assuming I would be in bed naked with Josh like most nights, and I didn't need any underwear. The Frosts' house was more 'normal' than the Ostle house or Bobby's apartment. It was a row cottage on a narrow street with an upstairs and downstairs, and only one bathroom. Frosty had his room, one of the boys called Boost was going to sleep in the small office upstairs on a pull-out bed and the other guy Wallace would be on the sofa downstairs. Of course, Josh and I would sleep in Frosty's parents' bed. It was an interesting experience, being shown the room together like we were a couple staying at a B&B.

Josh closed the door and told me to take my clothes off.

"You really want to do this now?" I said, taking off my big thick coat, then my woolen dress, standing naked at the foot of the bed.

"From behind," was Josh's reply.

I crawled onto the bed and got on all fours, my legs open, waiting for Josh to untangle his pants off his legs. At least this way my hair would not get too messed up.

"You came in me last night. Your sperm is still up there, why you need it again so quickly?" I asked, looking back at him approaching me, cock rock-hard and ready. "We should be down talking with your friends."

Josh's cock struck up and in, taking my attention from my thoughts. Oh, why does it feel so good when a guy pushes his cock into me? I sometimes wished I was one of those girls who didn't like sex, life must be much easier for them. Much simpler. They must get so much more study done. Just think of what I could be doing with all the time I use to have sex or prepare to have sex.

"Oh, that feels good," I groaned. "Go harder."

The bed was a noisy one. In such a small house there could be no doubt to Josh's friends what was happening to me. And Josh was getting better. He could hold himself longer, and he knew the tricks to get me to cum. I'm sure he was quite proud that he got me to squeal and scream, more than loud enough for his friends to hear.

As I lay panting face-down on the bed afterward, Josh said, "The boys still prefer you give them a strip at home here, rather than go out. They wanna see you live. And it will save money. They can pay you."

"Josh, come on, I promised your parents I'd go out with you guys, not star in a house party. Your mum helped a lot to lend me some clothes."

"Tell her we went out. They won't know," he shrugged.

"No! I'm not lying to your folks about this. I'm here to go out with you guys. If you don't go out, no point for me to be here."

"We'll pay you," Josh said again.

"I'm not here for the money. Your folks help me out tremendously. I don't pay rent or board. Not for food, Wi-Fi, electricity, anything. I'm like your sister."

"Ewww, don't say that," Josh laughed, "I just came in you!"

"You know what I mean," I sighed.

"But we're all here already. Don't have to do anything. Order food and drinks in."

"You guys are seriously too shy. You need to go out. You need to socialize in public with the world," I said determinedly. "I'll make a deal. Anyone who stays out with me past midnight can fuck me. If you don't go out, or leave early, no sex."

"Are you serious? You'll let those guys fuck you?"

"I let you, don't I?"

"Yeah, but, I'm your brother, you just said that!"

"Hey, I have a boyfriend back in Japan. A serious one. You know that. I shouldn't even be fucking you, not as much as we do. So, letting those guys screw me isn't any more wrong, right?"

Josh sighed.

"So that's the deal," I continued. "Whoever comes out with me, and can hold out to midnight, I'll let them fuck me."

"You mean all together? Or take turns?"

"Up to you guys. I don't care. I can do either."

"Jeez, Akari, you're such a slut."

I laughed. Whenever guys used that word, I felt sorry for them. They say that when they feel snubbed or humiliated, or somehow their confidence was shaken.

"Josh, it's okay. You can have your orgasm in me too, I'm not going to stop that. But I have a boyfriend, you knew that. For you, I'm just for fucking."

"I want more," Josh sighed.

"And it's okay to want more," I said empathetically. "I like that you want more. It's nice. But on this one, you can't have more. Your choices are, keep using my vagina for fun, or stop using my vagina for fun. You can choose. I'm happy to let you to use my body to cum in, you know that, but no relationship."

"Okay, okay, let me go talk to the boys," Josh conceded, rolling off the bed to put his pants on. I put my dress on and followed downstairs.

Josh had me explain the deal. It was a mixed reaction. The idea of actually bedding me was a huge boon, but the qualification path was tough for a group of social introverts.

"It's up to you. I'm going out at six as planned. The pizza pub you talked about. Then that dance club, but we need to get in before nine so we get free entry. Then ten-thirty, your strip club. Whoever comes along and can stay there past midnight, you can undress me when we get back."

The questions came thick and fast.

"And have sex with you?"

"Of course."

"Do we have to use a condom?"

"No, you can cum in me freely."

"How long do we get with you?"

"As long as you want. I don't have a time limit. I don't think I'm leaving til lunch tomorrow."

"What if there's more than one of us still with you?"

"Either you take turns, or do it together, up to you."

"You don't mind being gang-banged?"

"No. You can, if you want."

"Can we have more than one turn?"

"Yeah. You can use me as much as you can while I'm still here."

"What if I fall asleep at the club? Can I still have you in the morning?"

"No, if you pass out, you're out. You need to walk through the front door when we get home...with no help!"

"Can we kiss you?"

"On the lips? Yes, of course."

"Can you show us now, what we'd be getting? A preview?"

"No!" I laughed. "You've seen it online already. So, hurry and get dressed. And don't look nerdy, we all promised to dress nicely."

I made the boys parade before me what they were wearing, for my approval. I made some changes, but overall not too bad once I'd untucked their shirts and ruffled their hair. I had to make Frosty change out of his Ugg boots. And I made them shave. None of them had sexy half-beards, they looked much better clean-skinned.

"We look like kids," Boost complained after.

"No," I said with assurance, "With those soft fluffy hairs you looked kids. Now you are handsome young men."

"Hmph."

I changed myself last, using the bathroom to tidy up the makeup and hair that Mrs. Ostle had helped me set. I put the dress on that she gave me. It made me look good, perhaps too good. It wasn't going to take much for my breasts to fall open, and I couldn't get the back to stay higher than halfway down my ass. I kept my coat on in the Uber to the pub, and the whole time we were there. None of the boys asked me directly what I was wearing underneath, but I could tell they were curious, trying to sneak peeks. The beer and pizza were good. I worried that the meal would be too simple for a birthday celebration, but Josh was perfectly happy. "Wood-fired," he said, but we were distracted before I could ask what that meant.

The boys drank small beers slowly, they were even less practiced with drinking than I was. The pub was gorgeous. It was old and big; we could sit in a booth comfortably. With table service because of Covid, the boys were comfortable in their own space. It was a good way to ease into a first proper night out, and time went quickly. At eight-thirty I made them finish their drinks and get going. It was five minutes Black-Cab to the building with the dance club. They were nervous, enough to stop thinking about what was under my coat. I thought about helping them relax, perhaps giving a peek of my body to take their mind off the terror of having to dance in public, but I decided not to. I should leave them to feel the full force of their fears. It would help them grow up.