Akari and the Englishmen Pt. B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh had woken and come searching for me. He pulled back the sheet to expose me sucking his friend's cock.

"Goob mor-ing," I struggled to say with my mouth full.

"My turn," he simply said.

"Bo way," I said with Wallace's cock still in my mouth. "Wou pathed out."

"Take that out of your gob, Akari. I can't understand you."

"I said, no way, you passed out."

"It's my birthday! I'm not sleeping now, we don't have to go home yet," Josh made his case.

"It's not your birthday. It's your substitute birthday and even if that counted for anything, that was yesterday, not today. The rules were you have to walk into this house unassisted to fuck me, which doesn't include you."

"Oh, come on Akari."

"Wallace here had to help you in," I said. And to accentuate my point I crawled up and sat my hips on Wallace's. I reached down between us and held his erection upright. It hurt like hell from Frosty's beating, but I tried not to show it. I pushed down on that boy's cock until it was fully inside my vagina. It stung like hell, but I rolled my hips to make it look like I was in normal condition to fuck.

"Akari, that's not fair," Josh whined. "You're my girl, not theirs."

"I'm Jordan's girl," I corrected him. "You'll get me tonight, just like every other night, so don't be greedy. Let me fuck your friends this morning, you can do me as much as you want at home later."

Josh gave a stomp and left but he had nothing to argue about. I leaned down and kissed Wallace, pretending to him that the sex hurt because his cock was so hard and big, not because I was over-used. It made him feel good and allowed me to fuck slowly rather than frantically.

Josh's mother picked us up just before one, kindly stopping at McD's drive-through and buying a large amount of greasy food to ease our hunger and hangover. Mrs. Ostle picked up on the daggers Josh was giving me. Back home after eating, Josh went up to shower and Mrs. Ostle pulled me into the kitchen.

"So?" she asked.

I told her the whole evening bit by bit, up until we got home to Frosty's. The only thing I changed was I said we were at the nightclub the whole time after the pub, I didn't tell her about the strip club.

"Sounds like a good night. So why is he so grumpy?"

"Well...," I started, not sure how to explain. "We got him a bit drunk... so when we got back to Frosty's he passed out and we put him to sleep on the sofa. When he woke this morning... I had ended up in bed with one of his friends. He walked in on us... doing it. So he's not very happy with me."

"Oh," Mrs. Ostle grinned. "He was upset?"

"He wanted a turn, I said no."

Mrs. Ostle laughed. "You are a dear! I have to say Akari, I don't think I'd mind anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"Josh. I don't mind if you sleep with him."

I took a deep breath. That was a big change in attitude. Huge.

"I don't understand."

"You've been a great influence on that boy. Now he's seen you having sex with his friend, he'll be impossible to live with if he can't do it, too. I'm not saying you have to do it, Akari, I'm just saying that if you wanted to, you don't have to worry about me, I won't be upset."

"Ah... okay. But...," I stammered. "I have a boyfriend in Japan, and I don't think the Professor would be happy about it."

"No, no, you could never tell the Professor. Don't even tell me. I don't want to know anything about it. I'm just saying if you stopped yourself because you worry about how I feel about it, you don't need to worry, my dear. It's up to you entirely. I know at your age, you must miss sex dearly, having to stay in a house like this, instead of out on your own."

"It's okay," I diverted, "With the privacy upstairs, my boyfriend and I, we get online a bit."

"You have some help?"

"What do you mean?" I asked worryingly.

"Something to put in you. I can probably find some things out of a box somewhere if you need it?"

"Oh," I blushed. "I have... a big... thing... and an electric... I'm okay, I'm okay."

"Good," Mrs. Ostle smiled. "Well, anyway, if you wanted a real one, at home, what myself and Mr. Ostle don't know won't hurt us, if you know what I mean!"

"Okay, I'll be sure to not tell you," I confirmed, and Mrs. Ostle winked.

"Just don't get pregnant."

"No ma'am," I blushed.

"So which one was it?"

"Huh?" I said, confused.

"Who did he walk in on you with?"

"Oh! Wallace."

"I don't know that one very well. That Frosty boy, his parents... well, they used to come to our parties. Back in the old days. So Josh caught you how badly?"

"He saw me... naked. Both of us. Sitting on that boy. He was in me, all of it."

"Okay, well, I'll know if you've fixed the problem or not by the mood of that boy over the next week."

Chapter 19

Of course, Josh was in a good mood again quickly. Each night he came up to my room to nail me, each time taking longer and doing it better. Mrs. Ostle winked at me one morning seeing Josh bound down the stairs all happy about the day, even though it was cool and rainy. I blushed, making it obvious that her observation was correct.

Mrs. Ostle started to give me more and more of her old clothes and lingerie to use, all of it entirely risqué.

"You better not wear this when the Professor is here, he'll be furious. But if you only wear it upstairs, Josh will go crazy for it."

"Don't you think it a bit weird, if your son has sex with me because he got hard from seeing his mother's lingerie on me?"

"Don't tell him it was mine, you fool!"

"I'm not going to!" I defended.

"And this summer dress. The Professor is out tomorrow until late, wear this one downstairs after you hear him leave."

I tried it on. It looked amazing, sheer and white, and entirely inappropriate for wearing in front of someone's mother.

"Yeah, but it was that mother that gave it to you," she smiled.

"Josh will be shocked to see me showing so much of my tits in front of you."

"He'll be fine!" Mrs. Ostle insisted.

I'm not always good at sensing these things, but it seemed clear to me that the more times Mrs. Ostle pulled me into her dressing room to get me naked and try things on, the more it seemed Josh was only an excuse for her. I think she liked watching me parade around downstairs borderline naked, and Josh was simply the reason she used. When I changed, trying things on, more and more she was touching. Mrs. Ostle held my bare breasts, 'demonstrating' the effect of different cup styles, and ran her fingers between my legs to feel how different material could absorb or resist my vaginal juices. I wasn't sure what to do about it, so I let her touch and watch me as she wished.

It was having the desired effect on Josh, too. He was entirely turned on, to the stage where on some days he would cum in me during the day and the night. It was interfering with my time with Jordan online. Eventually I explained the situation to Jordan, and I was able to 'kill two birds with one stone', Jordan agreeing to watch me being fucked by Josh. It was a bit weird for Josh at the beginning, but Jordan loved it. He and Josh would talk privately about what he wanted Josh to do to me. It was a strange experience.

And through it all, I was visiting Bobby every Saturday. My vagina was in great working condition. Super fit. My sexual endurance was the best it had ever been, and those boys each took advantage - even the Professor had his turn, randomly.

I started taking swimming lessons, too. Bobby's cousin Tash made a private lesson for me, at the end of his Saturday schedule. I would get up early on the weekend, go to meet Bobby to do as he wanted, until I had to start my lesson at five. Sometimes Bobby would take me out during the day, sometimes keep me in. He loved going out with me when I was showing my body. I wore some of the clothes Mrs. Ostle gave me, with complete approval from Bobby. Showing my breasts or my vagina to people when I was with him, 'made him look good'. He thought so, at least.

Bobby was the best 'lover' of all the boys I was having sex with. He was more interested than the others in how I enjoyed the sex, rather than just use me to have an orgasm. I didn't blame those other men, it was as I told them they should do, to keep them from caring too much or loving me. But Bobby made the sex about me, not him. It was nice. Every time I went round on Saturday he had thought of a new way to choke me. I would giggle at how innovative he could be. Once he put a condom entirely over my head and fucked me until I wet his bed. He was taking me so close to the edge of danger that a few times I passed out after squirting. It was scary the first time, but crazy exciting, too. I made Bobby promise to keep fucking my body even if I lost consciousness. When I woke up coughing and taking huge breaths it was thrilling to feel his cock still in me. Once in particular he became worried I wasn't still alive when he was fucking me; he was more relieved than me when I woke up okay.

If I wasn't going back to Japan and Jordan one day, I would have liked Bobby as my boyfriend. He was better in bed with me than Jordan was, and his cock got harder than most guys; he said it was because he worked out and kept fit, and didn't use the gymnasium drugs like some guys. Outside of sex, when we had fun together in the city, anyone looking at us would think young-and-in-love. Apart from his strange fetish of showing my breasts and pussy in public, we were intimate, polite and affectionate. And Bobby didn't push my limits. I gave him all day Saturday to do as he wished with me, from dawn until my swimming class. He didn't moan or whine like some of the others did when I left their bed; Bobby would simply tell me how much he was looking forward to next time I opened my legs for him. I loved his positive attitude, and part of me wished we could be more.

Ah, swimming class. It was a complication I didn't need, but you know I have a thing for teachers, right? Tash made me swear we kept it secret from Bobby. He worried he would be upset, or make me quit swimming lessons. Or both. At first it was me flirting with my small orange bikini - not really appropriate for a public swimming pool, but it was a private lesson, there were no other students in my class. There were other classes, though, so Tash had the centre push me back half an hour so we were alone for the last lesson of the day. The whole centre was gym, sports and swimming, but once the people in other classes were out of the swimming area there was nothing but security cameras to keep an eye on us. I left my top on for appearances, but I would sneak my bottoms off and into the equipment box at the side of the pool. We couldn't fool around too much, but it was thrilling to be in a swimming lesson with my teacher without my pants on. When time was up, I'd run the gauntlet from the water to the change-room on the side of the decking. If anyone was watching the camera, they didn't come and say anything. After a few weeks, and with no one around, Tash walked into the girls' side as I showered. I was terrified he'd get caught, so I forced him cum in me super quickly, then hurry out.

From the following week on I went and showered in the boys' side, I felt safer over there. If a boy catches a girl in the boys' side, there will be way less screaming then vice versa. So my Saturday routine had become wake up next to Josh. Get fucked. Leave early. Visit Bobby. Get fucked. Have a swimming class with Tash. Get fucked. Go home and spend the evening playing Nintendo with Josh. Then get fucked. It was my big day. And Josh was getting out of my bed later and later each Sunday morning.

"I can't believe you aren't sick of my cunt yet," I grinned at him as he pulled my hips down onto his morning wood. He just laughed.

Chapter 20

We went through various stages of lockdown, and in reality until there was a vaccine we all worried about getting sick. While the people that flouted the government rules got the headlines, the Ostles stayed ultra-conservative. They rarely went out when they didn't need to. It meant there weren't too many times that I was alone with either parent. In the rare times the Professor did get just us two home, his fucking was more and more brutal. I had a tough time explaining some of the bruises to my other lovers.

And by other lovers, that now included Mrs. Ostle. She had me in trying clothes whenever the Professor was out and Josh was buried in a game online with the three from his birthday. I had sensed it was just a matter of time. She kept probing for if I'd been with a girl. When I told her about me with my cousin back home, Mrs. Ostle became more aggressive. She showed me her sex-toys, asking which ones I wanted to borrow. Invariably that led to her showing me how to use them.

"It's always toward me though," I explained to Jordan, who thought it hilarious I was having sex with both the mother and the son. "She undresses me, kisses me, puts her fingers in me, but when I go to touch her back, she slaps me. It's weird."

"Does she suck your cunt?"

"Yes," I admitted. "She does everything you could think of, but wants nothing back."

"I don't know...,"Jordan admitted. "I can't imagine what's going on in that house. It's gone a bit crazy."

"Well, you can help by not giving Josh so many ideas. Every day he comes home with something new from the fruit and vegetable stall. Every day! That's your fault."

"Yes, I'm sorry about that," he sheepishly admitted. "So what do you do about the mother?"

"I don't know. Just let her do what she wants, I guess."

"You should fuck the father. Complete the set," Jordan suggested. Luckily he couldn't see how deeply I was blushing. That was where it had all started, and admittedly the Professor was still the most important lover in terms of my living arrangements. If he knew I'd had sex with his wife, after he'd been snubbed by her for a decade, I'd be out on the street.

As Mrs. Ostle drove me to orgasm with her hand up my vagina and mouth on my breasts, I was dying to ask why she didn't give this attention to her man. Or why I couldn't touch her? I did ask the latter.

"Mrs. Ostle. Please. I feel awful only getting. Let me suck your breasts, at least let me do that."

"Akari, darling, you young beautiful thing. You will not be seeing or touching any of this old, wrinkled lady."

"I don't mind," I said honestly. "I'll be gentle, I'll be nice, I promise."

"I don't care what you mind," Mrs. Ostle said sharply, pushing her fingers violently up into me again. "I mind. No touch. Not you. Not anyone. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," wincing from her nails on my vagina walls.

"Good. Open your legs further. I'm going to get my whole hand in you."

I did as I was told. Then and every time. Jordan suggested she was probably embarrassed by the aged condition of her body. And because I did everything she told me to do, and only what I was told, I was a safe sexual outlet. We guessed that the Professor or most people couldn't just be touched and not reciprocate. So she left them alone.

"You're only half lesbian," Jordan teased me. "You only take it, you don't do it. You smoke, but don't inhale!"

"Pfft."

Chapter 21

I arrived at swimming one day late in the summer exhausted. Bobby had kept me in that day. It was raining out, and he was in the mood for fucking. A lot. The chlorinated pool water literally stung my vagina when I got in and took my pants off. I explained to Tash that he had better take it easy on me that day. I did notice he was a bit strange and anxious, but I guessed it was because I'd just talked about being nailed all day by his flat-mate. It was a bit cruel of me to talk about it, given Tash was planning to do that to me after class. But when I walked into the boys' change-room with just my bikini top on, expecting to be showered and shagged by my teacher, I got a huge shock.

"Tash?" I asked, entirely shocked. "Who... are these people?"

"Akari. I'm sorry."

"What's happening?" I said shakily.

"My uncle. He knows you've been coming over."

Those men stared solemnly at me standing there in just my small top. I counted ten of them. They were old, and looked unhappy.

"So what's that mean?"

"It means... they know you are impure. I had to bring you to them."

"Tash, this is scaring me."

"Akari, I'm sorry. You're Japanese, a foreigner, so they won't... it won't be... bad bad. But. They want punishment."

"Punishment? For who?"

"For you?"

"For me? What did I do?"

"You were... impure."

"Me? Just me?"

"They say... you tempted us. Trapped us."

"Tash. This is a joke. Please tell me this is a joke. Tell them this is a joke."

"I'm sorry Akari. I'm so sorry," he said, leaving in tears as the men circled me.

"Tash! Get back here! Help me! Help!" I yelled out at the top of my lungs.

Crack.

Something hit me across the jaw. I fell to the floor, stunned and silent, holding my face. It wasn't broken, but I checked my teeth. All okay. I looked up just to see a second hit on my other side. They were holding long socks with a lump like a tennis ball inside them, swinging them terrifyingly. I started to scream again, but then the beating rained down on me. All at the same time they hit me again and again, on every part of my body. I yelled out in terror but no one came. My bikini top was torn off, leaving me completely naked as the thumping kept going. I tried to get up and run, but they knocked me back down each time. Only when I crawled up in a ball in the fetal position on the freezing tiles did the beating finally stop.

Then the sex started.

I was entirely confused. If I was being punished for being impure, why was an old man lifting me and roughly forcing his cock into my body? None of it made sense. I squealed in pain at the stabbing in my vagina. I'd had sex with a group of men before, but not like this. I was already sore from a day in bed with Bobby, and these guys - one of them supposedly Bobby's landlord and uncle - were violently attacking my insides and outsides. Oh, and I could feel the old man cum in me. His cock out, another one shoved in. Again I was fucked then cum in. The next one that pushed in behind me was lubricated with semen, my vagina slick with old man sperm. That guy pulled me up straight, holding my upper arms and fucking me from behind. The others took the opportunity to squeeze my breasts and face. It took a long time for that guy to cum, but as soon as he pulled out another one forced in. Oh god, were they really all going to do it?

My breasts were on fire from the beating they'd had. When the old man with his cock in me reached around and squeezed them roughly, I squealed like never before. Why was no one coming to help?

My vagina was numb as the erection inside ejaculated. The semen didn't have time to pour out before the next guy stepped into place and pushed up me. Oh, that guy held my breasts like handles, too. I screamed out, then groaned as he humped me. How did I get here? How did this happen?

The guy fucking me pushed me down and held my hips. When he came in me, I'd lost count of how many cocks I'd had, and there was no break as the next one shoved up my vagina.

I felt my mind drift in and out of consciousness as I was fucked and cum in over and over. Had they only just done it once each, or more? It felt never-ending. The men had stopped beating me, they were feeling me up and squeezing and sucking my breasts instead. One guy was shoving his hand into my mouth and pinching my nose. Struggling to breathe properly, out of nowhere I orgasmed. My whole body convulsed and I squirted, a liquid shot fiercely out from between my legs. It was the biggest cum of my life. When the hand came out of my throat, I screamed out for the guy in me to fuck harder, and go deeper. The filth out of my mouth overexcited him, he shot his semen as I shook on his cock. I was completely embarrassed to have lost control. I felt betrayed by my body.