Akari and the Englishmen Pt. B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He must think I'm a prostitute," I sighed as the Professor sucked the naked breasts and pussy that I'd just shown the hotel staff.

"So?" the Professor shrugged. Given he'd cum in me in the morning, our first night alone was gentle and skilled sex. We had dinner in the room. I'd brought almost no luggage, knowing I wouldn't need many clothes, but the Professor brought some 'gifts', all of them designed to put inside my body. I woke up feeling sore, but the gel helped ease him and his toys back inside me. When we finally went out for a late lunch I had thigh-high stockings, a thick coat and a vibrating love-egg up my vagina. It was hot eating in the coat, but I couldn't take it off. The most I could do was turn my back to the restaurant and loosen the front and flap the sides to keep cool.

"I'll miss those tits," the Professor said wistfully.

"I think you'll need to pay for sex," I sighed. I couldn't say how I knew, but I couldn't see a way that he'd ever suck on Mrs. Ostle's breasts again.

"What do you mean?"

"Finding a girl to have a normal affair, it's too dangerous. We've been super lucky not to get caught."

"I know," he conceded.

"Or fall in love," I added. "If either of us suddenly thought that fucking meant loving, it would be too messy to undo."

The Professor just nodded silently.

"If you pay for it, you can walk away after," I said.

"It's not the same though, is it? We used to hire girls to add numbers to our parties. There's no affection. Too many rules. Too many condoms. In the end we stopped doing it. We were better off just sharing a few girls around, ones that were happy to be there."

"You can't complain about condoms. Even we should have been doing that, even with me on the pill."

"I know," he smiled. "But it feels nice leaving cum in you."

"I like it, too," I said.

I covered up while the waiter and customers neared, then opened my coat again when they passed.

"I have an idea," I told him. "I met another Japanese girl. About my age. She might be able to help."

"What are you talking about?" the Professor laughed.

"You're going to need sex. Mrs. Ostle isn't helping. Finding another student like me to fuck, you know that's too risky. But you don't like prostitutes because they aren't affectionate. So, maybe there's another way."

"What?"

"Be a sugar-daddy. Let me make a call," I told him. I left the table to walk outside where I could cool down. I pulled out Hina's number from the strip club. She answered. We had a long and productive conversation.

"So," I said back at the table, "Here's the plan..."

Chapter 24

The Professor and I waited in the warmth of the car near Edinburgh station, twenty four hours after I made my call to Hina. She would let me know when she arrived, and I'd go to meet her at the gate.

"You don't have to like her," I assured the Professor. "It just an idea. If you guys don't connect, you don't have to feel obliged at all."

"Okay. We'll see. An open mind."

The proposal I gave Hina was simply did she want good money from a polite and well-to-do university teacher? Old, but super fit, and good at sex. She could pick times that suited her schedule, but he absolutely completely needed a girlfriend experience. If she took him on, she would have to kiss. And act normal. Be real. Be herself. Be honest about what she wanted and how she felt. The Professor needed a sexual friend, not a prostitute.

"I can kiss," Hina assured me. "For the money you're talking about, for the hotels he takes you, I'll probably fall in love for real."

"Don't! Divorce in his circles is impossible. You can be his lover forever, but don't fall in love."

I did the best I could to make it a mutually beneficial arrangement. The Professor would be a friend in high places, and give Hina a touch of luxury. Hina would give him the sex and affection his wife refused. But whether it would work or not, that would come down to chemistry. And I wasn't planning to be a part of them finding out. Those two needed to forge their own relationship. Without telling either of them, my bag (as small as it was) was packed and left at reception at our hotel. After introductions, the drive to the hotel, and drinks and dinner tapas at a private room at the bar, the three of us took a shower. I helped warm them up sexually by getting us into three-way sex in the huge hotel bed (Hina overcoming her reluctance to kiss between my legs in deference to her new sponsor the Professor). But when I got dressed 'to go for condoms', I picked up my bag and walked through the front doors of the hotel. I had bought an overnight ticket to London, leaving at 11:40 pm, getting in at seven the next morning. As soon as I knew there was no time for The Professor to reach the station before departure, I sent a message with a selfie of me smiling in front of the train, adding 'Hope Hina gives you the life you need'. I then turned off my phone.

When I arrived in London, I had lots of time to get a train to my hotel, pick up my suitcases and go check in for my 4:30 pm flight. I had to stop in Frankfurt on the way, but it was the only change I could make to my original flight at short notice.

I hadn't told anyone back home that I was coming in four days early. I thought it would give me some time to catch-up with Jordan before my family, and a nice surprise. I still had his key. When I snuck in to his apartment at one in the morning I crawled into bed with him and Tomoko and had my second three-way sex on two continents on two days. With Tomoko and Jordan, however, the sex was warmer and sweeter and more loving. It was home.

-----------

Epilogue

My name is Hina Matsumoto. I live in London, working at a gentleman's club. I dance, and outside working hours I occasionally take side jobs with the customers in private. Even now it's embarrassing I take my pants off to earn money, but finding my clients at the club lets me 'screen' their looks and behavior before dating them later. When I was on the street, it was scary, taking whoever walked up. I was lucky nothing too bad ever happened, some of the other girls had horror stories, those that hadn't disappeared - lost to drugs or sickness or worse. Then out of the blue I got a call.

"Hina, it's Akari, do you remember me? You gave me your number at your club. You said I should join you there as a dancer."

"I remember you! How are you! How was your night with those boys?"

"Tiring."

"I'll bet it was," Hina laughed. "So you thinking to come work somewhere safe?"

"Not that. I have a proposition for you."

Akari explained she was leaving, and her teacher may need a new girl to have sex with. I laughed at how complicated her situation was, prostituting herself for her grades and her lodgings. But no money.

"Maybe, but I don't need food or a house or grades."

"I know, he will understand. What do you want?"

"From a sugar-daddy? A pension! Something that I could retire at thirty on."

"Ah... how many years away is that?" Akari asked cautiously.

"I'm only twenty! How old do you think I look?"

"Oh, it was dark in that club, no way could I see you properly," Akari squirmed. I laughed, letting her off the hook by changing the topic.

"So how does it work, with him? You have to fuck him on certain days, or you agree hours per week, how do you do it?"

"No, it's completely random. Whenever he wants, basically."

"I have to work," I frowned. "I can't just come when he whistles."

"It's okay, I'm sure. Sometimes it's weeks between times. I don't think he'll be too much, and more likely to be in the day time."

I sighed. I never expected I'd take money for letting guys cum in me. If my family or school friends at home knew I undressed for my job, I could never face them again. Sex had never been a thing for me, I'd never had much interest for handsome boys and their cocks like some of my classmates. So many guys chased me back then, I put up barriers, it was too overwhelming at that age. I wondered if I wasn't a whore, if I worked in an office or coffee-shop or train station, would guys still hit on me like they did back in high school? If I stopped selling myself, would guys still want to have me? Once I had enough money, I'd go and do one of those jobs, and find out.

How much was enough money?

"How much can he give me?"

"I don't know," Akari said honestly. "What days are you off this week?"

"I'm off now. Until Thursday."

"Perfect!"

So I found myself on a fully paid first-class train to Edinburgh, to audition to be the Professor's kept woman. I told myself to think of the money, it's not forever, just while my body and looks are still worth a good fee. Akari said no make-up and no whore-wear. Jeans, sweater, normal or no underwear. I had to look regular. The Professor knew I was a stripper who fucked, and didn't mind as long as in public I looked like a university student, not a pole dancer.

I arrived in the late afternoon. Akari found me at the gate and we hugged, something that would be strange to do back home.

"Are you ready?" she asked me.

"What's the plan?" I asked, suddenly nervous.

"Drinks and food," she smiled, "Then...we take your pants off. Let him take a try."

"We? Will you be with us?"

"Yeah, I'll help, but I'll leave you with him as soon as you're both ready."

"I can only stay three nights. I managed to push my next shift to Friday," I said.

"That's enough. You'll know by then if it's going to work."

At the hotel bar, Akari took her coat off. Underneath she wore black jeans and a thin white shirt with no bra and most buttons undone. She looked gorgeous. The Professor was tall and handsome, it was a surprise. He was fit and had all his hair, which was even better. A silver fox! If anything, I became nervous. I had been coaching myself on the train to grin and bear it, and yet now I worried if I was adequate. He was clever and charming, so clearly rich and yet humble. He ordered the most expensive items so effortlessly, not like the rowdy show-offs at the club. He was polite and respectful. I didn't feel like a prostitute, I really did feel like the Professor was looking for a friend to have sex with, just like Akari had said.

"So," Akari grinned. It was after nine. We had been drinking champagne and brandy and eating an array of delicious small dishes for four hours. "Would you like to undress us? See how we compare?"

"Sure," the Professor nodded, clearly happy and yet remaining measured and calm. Akari took my hand and we walked ahead of the Professor so he could check us out. The room we were staying was ridiculous. It had its own bedroom and the bathroom was as big as my flat. Akari took off her shirt and sat with the Professor on the edge of the bed in just her jeans.

"Hina is a professional undresser," Akari teased, then asking the Professor. "Do you want she puts on a show, or just takes it off?"

"Off normally is fine," the Professor said. "Hina, seriously, don't put on a show for me. Just be yourself."

For a moment I thought about what 'myself' was. It had been a long time since I hadn't been working with a guy.

"I think...," I hesitated before continuing, "...I'd like to be undressed. By a man. I think a man should undress his woman."

The Professor laughed. He stood and walked over. I was surprised that he held me and kissed me. It wasn't aggressive, but it was insistent. His tongue rolled around mine as his hands felt my body. Like a date might, he put his hands into my clothes, feeling me up, testing for my boundaries. He didn't find any, of course. I let him take off my clothes and underwear as we kissed. I opened my thighs to let him finger me. When he put my hand to his own pants I undid them for him.

I couldn't remember the last time I'd had a 'regular' moment like it. Even the boyfriend I met when I first moved to London told me to undress myself so he could watch me strip. He said it was his way of ensuring consent. It seemed strange to me at the time, but everything was new and strange back then.

"Shower," Akari said, interrupting us, taking her jeans off. She was shaved, too, luckily. I worried the Professor would think it too whorish that my pussy was hairless, so I breathed a sigh of relief to see Akari like that.

The 'comparison' started in the shower. The Professor used one hand on me, one on Akari, reporting on our differences. Her breasts were slightly bigger, but my nipples bigger when hard, Akari's were more petite. My ass was slightly smaller, but softer. He teased us that both of our cunts were big inside.

"Both overused?" he suggested.

"No baby yet, so can't be that big!" Akari defended us. "Anyway, we can stop using them right now if you prefer."

The Professor did not prefer. He turned us to face the wall, the shower water on my back as he fucked me frantically for thirty seconds, then pulled out to do Akari. Then back to me. Then back to her. Over and over he took turns sticking his cock in us. I have to say it was fun. It was a first for me. I'd been gang-fucked, of course. I'd had sex with lots of guys at once, but never a girl threesome. It was oddly calm and gentle. No hooting or slapping or hurting.

We toweled off and got back together on the huge bed, on top of the covers. The heater was up almost too high, I needed to drink from the water bottles each time I tagged out for Akari to take a turn. The Professor was good, the whole introduction was much smoother than I expected. I liked being with those two, I was comfortable to have the Professor inside me. He knew how to use his cock well, and had more control than my young boy customers. If this worked out, maybe I wouldn't have to sleep with so many guys from the club. I could maybe just do the parties; it was harder work, but with so many guys at once the money was better for the time I spent.

"Okay," the Professor said, "Let me watch you two have a turn."

"What?" my heart leapt. "Us two?"

"Come," Akari said, taking my hand and walking me to the bed. "You've fucked a girl before, right?"

"No," I said meekly. I'd been surrounded by naked girls, and seen women being fucked by guys, but I never touched girls. I was the least lesbian person you ever met. "This is not... me. I don't..."

Akari started sucking my breasts, making me squirm.

"Come on. Let her fuck you," the Professor said. "It's the only time we'll be with another girl, there won't be another chance. Let me see it."

The Professor was pleading more than demanding, but the look I got from Akari said I better do it. I was on trial. If I wanted a sugar-daddy, and the Professor looked like a great one, I better not blow it on the first night. So I did it with Akari like I did it with my radish back when I was a kid in Japan, I ate it down and pretended it wasn't the most disgusting thing ever. Everything, all of it, was disgusting. Kissing Akari's lips, her sucking my tongue. Our bare breasts squashing and rubbing together. Sucking her tits. Fingering her was just weird. Icky. How could guys do it? When the Professor pushed my head between her legs and made me drink it, I would have given anything to eat a whole radish raw instead. The juice was pouring from Akari, my face was smeared in it. I tried putting my tongue in to plug the leak, but that got her more wet. And my body betrayed me, too. As her mouth and tongue attacked my pussy, I poured wet, too. The stench of us was overwhelming. The Professor filmed it on his phone, I did all I could to pretend I liked it, worried that my face would show my disgust later on video.

I lost a sense of the time that Akari and I were wrapped together. It was a blur of breasts and vagina and lips and tongue. It was the first time I felt another girl's insides, and the first time I'd been fisted. Girls' small hands can fit in places guys' hands cannot. When the Professor pulled us apart to put his cock into me, for a moment he felt small. Akari had reached places that no cock had.

I couldn't work out why Akari was going to get condoms, it seemed too late for that. We had been having raw sex for more than an hour. The Professor was too busy with me to pay heed, so Akari quietly dressed and slipped out. We never saw her again. By the time we two got untangled, by the time I went to the bathroom holding my hands between my legs to stop the sperm leaking onto the floor, Akari's train was gone. The Professor read the message then handed it to me.

Akari left a strange dynamic behind. We slept together, at a distance. I wasn't sure if I would also be on a train the next morning, and so I gave the Professor his space. I was woken in the morning by a cock fully pushed into me from behind. He had used gel, I gasped as I opened my eyes. It was hardly light outside, grey and miserable but toasty warm in bed. I moved to let him know I was awake, and to give him better access. I took my fucking, uncertain of his mood behind me.

The pounding lasted an age. He wasn't in the mood to cum, he was in the mood to throw me around the bed and test my limits. I kept up, fucking him back.

"You'll do nicely," he said when we finally took a break, on our backs, hot and uncovered.

"You like it?" I smiled.

"I do. Maybe because you're a whore. I don't worry so much. I worried sometimes I was a bit rough on Akari."

I leant on my side, reaching out to finger his hard-on.

"What you did just then, is that rough?"

"What do you think?" he laughed.

"Not at all, it was fine. You can fuck me harder than that if you want."

"You and I are going to get on very well," he smiled, reaching for a set of hand-cuffs.

The Professor and I indeed got on well. He gave me an apartment to live and let me take boarders, even transient ones, and let me keep any rent I milked from them. Occasionally it led to some strange sex, I was shocked by how unshockable the Professor was. I kept probing for hints of his youth, but he kept quiet about anything in the past; he wouldn't even talk with me about the sex he'd had with Akari. He said she was coming in virtually on classes and tutorials, but it was a cool and professional connection -- as it should always have been. He said she looked happy, but I suspect he would say that even if she didn't.

I think of her often, and the good fortune I had to meet her when I did. My pension is going well now, and I feel safe. I hope that Akari finds peace and love and family, but I fear for her. Girls like her, and like me, guys like fucking us. One day we won't have the bodies we do, and guys won't sparkle when we take our pants off. At that time, you need someone who loves you regardless of how they use your cunt. From what she had told me, I doubted Akari had met that man. Not yet.