Akari and the Englishmen Pt. B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nightclub was recommended to me by one of the London Japanese communities. It was different to how most people would consider a normal dance place. It was member-only club and bar, though members could sign in guests. The girl that loaned me her member card looked enough like me that the club reception was easy to get through. I didn't tell the boys I was using a borrowed card, no point in stressing them out. And when I finally took my coat off to leave in the cloakroom, the guy at the door was hardly looking at the membership card. Even if he knew it was not really mine, I can't imagine he was going to kick me out. The guy didn't take his eyes off most of my ass on show for him. My four companions were speechless, even Josh. He'd seen more than just half my ass, of course, but not in public like this.

"Your mother picked it out for me," I teased him. Josh didn't know if I was kidding.

We had to take a table because of distancing restrictions. The dance floor had a twelve-person limit, which I thought was over-cautious given how large it was - and a security guy stood each side to police it. It was hardly a normal dance experience for the boys to have, but no other regular nightclubs allowed a dance floor at all. The guys didn't seem to mind, staggered to see me wearing what I was. Mingling was hardly their thing, either.

The music and lights were everything they should be, so we had to lean in close to each other to be able to hear what we were saying. It didn't take long to get hoarse from shouting, nor did it take long for my breasts to show, leaning over like I was. I ordered cocktails through the club app, then some more. The Professor had given me a budget that would be hard to spend.

The club was as crowded as it was permitted to be, even that early. There was no other place like it to go, and like us, people had come early. I couldn't get any of the boys interested in being the first one to come dance with me.

"You boys need to get over this shyness," I chided them like a big sister. "Josh. If you wanna keep fucking me every night, you gotta come dance with me."

Cheered along by his buddies, Josh reluctantly followed me up. After a high school social life almost entirely spent playing Just Dance, I felt liberated to finally move my body on a real dance floor wearing a real nightclub dress. So many moves flooded back. Josh had a Nintendo, but clearly had never been near any sort of dance game. As much as I had walked into my natural habitat, Josh was on the moon without a spacesuit. He floundered as I grooved. To save his blushes in the strobe, I came in close and held him.

"Hold me," I yelled over the music. "Roll with me."

Josh put his hand in the back of my dress and gripped my bare skin. I moved and swayed my hips slow enough for Josh to follow.

"Like that," I smiled. "Follow the rhythm."

I think the DJ caught on that I was up there wearing very little and being felt up, the lighting changed from dark strobing to rolling flowers and rainbows. It wasn't bright, but I could be seen more than before by onlookers. The music flipped to deep-bass sultry. With both hands in my dress on my ass, Josh had pulled the back down even further. I turned to push my rear to his crotch, his hands around my front. They drifted into my loose top, gripping my breasts. The material pushed aside, only his hands were hiding my nudity from people watching the dance floor. I wished there were more people on the dance floor hiding us, I felt like pulling my dress up to my hips and dancing with my bottom half on show.

"Let's get a drink," I suggested, pulling Josh's hands away from my tits. I walked back to our table with the top of my dress askew and sat between Wallace and Frosty, my breasts mostly out. I really was in my perfect element to feel sexy.

I managed to get the other boys up on the floor to dance with me, but we didn't touch. It was enough for them to watch me dance with my body on show as my dress moved around on me.

Ten-thirty came around quickly. It was time for me to move them to the main entertainment. I'd made the booking myself because you had to be twenty-one to book online. As we left, Frosty politely carried my coat for me. I was out on the street and climbing in and out of the cab completely flashing anyone nearby. The cab driver was delighted, saying nice things about my breasts.

The strip club was bigger than I thought it would be. There were a number of small stages, though our seat was a booth, away from them. The customers were all male that I could see. Some of them were by themselves sitting at counters by a stage, but mostly they were in groups at tables. And mostly they were boisterous. As the waitress in lingerie walked us to our booth, some of the customers asked me to come to their table next. I think they thought I was staff.

The waitress took our drinks order, then leaned down to whisper to me, "No tricks inside the bar."

"Sorry, what's that?"

"No tricks in here. Take it outside before you do that."

"Tricks?" I asked, obviously confused.

"Oh," the waitress sighed. "How long have you even been in the country, honey? No sex in the bar."

"Oh, of course," I said. "We won't do that until afterward, of course."

"Good. Have a good evening."

A young man came with all our beers. Shortly afterward a gorgeous young Asian girl in some very complicated red lingerie arrived in front of our booth carrying a silver bucket and a bottle. It looked heavy for her to lift.

"Good evening everyone. Welcome to our club. The booking says it's a birthday party. Who is the birthday boy?"

Everyone pushed and shoved Josh, pointing at him.

"Well, happy birthday. Come out here for me. There's complimentary champagne, and you can help me open it."

Her English accent sounded Japanese, for sure. I asked if she was, and the girl nodded.

"Nagoya," she answered when I asked where. Then she turned her attention to Josh. "What's your name?"

"Josh."

"Happy birthday Josh. Is it today?"

"No, it was in lockdown. Delayed party."

"Oh, never mind. You will have a great late party tonight. Can you help me open this, dear?" the girl asked flirtatiously, pushing her body close to his. She looked great, as you would expect in a club like that. She had stockings, garter, tiny panties and a big camisole, all in red lace.

The camisole cupped her breasts, leaving them nude, her nipples hard and bare. She 'accidentally' rubbed them against Josh's arm.

The bottle popped and she held the glasses out for him to pour. A waiter came over with a small tray. The girl took a small tumbler off and held it up for Josh to take. "For the birthday boy."

I found out later it was an extra-strong Negroni, and it certainly set the beginning of the end for Josh's sobriety. The boys all drank along, but were clearly on a mission to get the birthday boy plastered. I made sure he wasn't too over the top; I didn't want him to throw up on anyone or get us kicked out. Eventually he fell asleep against the shoulder of the booth.

The red lingerie waitress came to check he was okay, but I told her not to worry, he's just having a nap.

"How long have you been in London?" I asked her in Japanese.

"Four years. I came after high school. I didn't get into any colleges so I kind of ran away. Did what you're doing on a tourist visa for a while, until a girl I met said it's safer to do this job. Then even if I end up going with a customer, they know I belong here, don't try anything funny."

"Do what I do?" I tried to clarify.

"Prostitution. Don't worry, I did it for a year on the street before coming here."

"Oh, but I'm not...," I didn't know what to say.

"It's okay. Nothing to be ashamed of. You have a great body for it. Let me introduce you to the Master here. They'd love to have you on stage. The money is less, but regular and safe. And you can still earn extra, slip your number to a customer."

I looked up at the stage. Three naked girls were dancing on separate stages. Two of them were opening their legs, pulling their labia open to let guys see in.

"I've done it on videos online," I said out loud. "But it would be embarrassing to do it on stage. Live."

"You learn to enjoy it."

"Do you go up there still?"

"Hmm, I'll be on soon. Most of the girls mix between waitress and dancing, the ones who aren't the 'stars'. Guys like to be able to talk to the girls they see nude."

"Stars?"

"Yes, there is a ranking. The top ones earn more, go to competitions, they don't take drinks."

"Oh."

"Here, give me your phone, I'll put my number in with my real name. Send me a message. If you have a link to your online stuff, send it too. I'll show it to the Master, get him to audition you."

Her name was Hina.

"Ah, okay...," I said, trying to think how to unravel her ideas about me.

"It better than having to gang bang this lot of kids tonight," Hina said. "At least one of them is asleep."

"Yes," I smiled. What irony; Josh, the guy fucking me, looked like the only one to fail qualification to fuck me that night. It was after midnight and the others were still going strong.

With impeccable timing Frosty yelled out, "Can we go now? We want to have sex now, please."

Hina and I burst into laughter. Frosty was puzzled, having no idea Hina and I were just talking about that. How could I ever explain that I wasn't a prostitute - that I was just dressed like this and fucking them all as a favor to the sleeping one's parents, who I lived with and the father was secretly screwing me, too.

"You better come to work here," Hina said seriously. "Send me a message."

"Okay," I said, the easiest answer to give.

We managed to get Josh into an Uber. The driver wasn't keen, worried Josh would throw up - but I volunteered to sit up front and the guy calmed considerably. Frosty had hold of my coat, so I was only wearing my dress. I let the front fall to the side of my breasts and feigned sleep to let the guy look freely. I think he took some photos when we stopped at lights.

There was quiet excitement in the back of the vehicle. I could hear them whispering, trying to think of how the night could work. Would they take turns or go one by one? Could any of them bear to wait their turn, and who would go first?

When we arrived at Frosty's the driver came to help get Josh out, but then spent most of it smiling at how much my dress wasn't covering. We managed to get Josh in and onto the sofa. If those boys were going to fuck me, better I took over the double bed for myself.

"So. You three all qualified. It was a good night out, right?"

They all grumbled yes, with other more pressing and anxious matters in mind.

"How do you want to do me?" I asked, pulling the neck of the dress over my head and stepping out of it. Entirely naked but for my shoes, I unstrapped them and stood cheekily in front of the three boys, hands on hips. "You wanna screw me together, or one at a time?"

"I wanna go by myself," Boost mumbled.

"Okay," I nodded. "You can go first. What about you guys?"

"Separate," they both agreed.

"What are you going to do while you wait?" I asked. "Chances are you'll fall asleep. It's late. You sure you don't wanna gang-fuck me?"

"We'll wait!" they assured me.

"Okay," I shrugged. "Go to bed, I'll come in and wake you when I finish. Frosty, you go in the big bed, I'll do you last, spend the night together. Leave Josh here on the sofa. Wallace I'll come to your room after Boost has had his turn. Which room are you all gonna use?"

So Boost followed me up the stairs to bed. I could tell he was looking up between my legs as he followed. He was nervous in the room, so I took him into a clinch and kissed gently and lovingly.

"We can take our time," I assured him. "Can we kiss for a while?"

"Sure," Boost shook.

"Can you get undressed, lay with me?"

Boost was the biggest of the three of Josh's friends. If he ever decided to become a gym person, he could be strong. But he was shy and nervous, and not at all hard as he timidly lay naked beside me on the skinny bed.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth first, or my cunt?" I asked him, trying to take the pressure off him.

"Which do you prefer?" Boost asked politely.

"The first night I did it with Josh, I got him to cum in my mouth first, then a bit later in my cunt. You wanna do it that way?"

"Sure," Boost replied shakily.

I shuffled down the bed and took his soft penis in my hand. He groaned.

"This is big," I said to myself, then loudly spoke to Boost, "Cum quick the first time, okay? Then we can have more relaxed sex."

"...'kay," Boost moaned as I got all of his cock in my mouth. It grew quickly, only just getting fully hard before he lost his juice. I held on tight as he tried to back away, embarrassed to lose control so quickly. I sucked and swallowed, then sat up straight to lick my lips.

"You taste good," I said, hoping to help him relax. "And now we can take our time. Your next cum can be in my cunt, okay?"

I thought he might burst into tears, but Boost held it in and followed my lead as I lay beside him and began fooling around. We touched and kissed intimately, long enough to remove some of the mystery and curiosity he had about my body. When he fingered me without asking first, I knew we had turned a corner.

"Put your cock in me?" I asked into his ear.

"You don't mind? Really?"

"Of course not. My cunt is for... you can have your fun. Put it in me."

"Your body is..." Boost said, shaking.

"You like it?" I smiled.

Boost nodded.

"That's nice," I said genuinely. I like when different types of guys got hard when they got me naked. It seemed all ages and all races liked to fuck me. I felt lucky, not all girls can have the chance to feel attractive like that. Something appealed to my instincts that so many men wanted to mate me. "Do you want to put your orgasm in me?"

Again Boost nodded. I rolled to my back and opened my legs.

"Come in," I said gently.

"You've done this with a lot of guys?" Boost asked as he got in position.

"Uh-huh," I nodded.

"Why?"

"Why? I don't know. I like when boys cum in me. It feels nice. Come on. Come in. It's your turn."

"I can't believe you're so beautiful, your body is so beautiful, but you're so easy to have sex with."

"Enough talking," I said, reaching up to kiss his mouth. "Put it in me. Please!"

Boost struggled to find the place, but when he did his cock fell easily full depth inside. He was big, but I was bigger. Despite how small my body and my hips were, when I was wet, I could easily take most guys in there.

Having cum once already, Boost held off his ejaculation well. I don't think he was very experienced but his natural humping instincts served me well. I enjoyed being fucked by him, it was much better than I thought it would be. He kissed me passionately as he pumped at my pelvis. His abdomen hit mine so hard and fast, I was beginning to hurt. I let him do it though, I had never stopped a guy I fucked from giving me pain. Sometimes guys like hurting me, it turns them on; I like when guys say afterward that I'm a good fuck, so I endure for them.

Boost rolled me up top, he said he wanted to see me fuck like an Asian whore.

"Okay," I promised. I danced and rolled my hips on his cock, screaming out 'You're so big, mister' and 'Oh you hurt my pussy so bad' and other such things, teasing him like I thought they did in movies.

"Okay, okay, enough," Boost conceded, smiling and shaking his head. "Just... like a slut, not a whore. A quiet one!"

So I bounced up and down on his cock instead, jiggling my breasts for him, like a slut might. It wasn't hard to mimic, I mostly was a slut, I guessed. I couldn't remember a time I said no to a guy who asked me to take my pants off. Back before Will at high school I'd said no, but not since.

I could see Boost was doing his most to hold off, to prolong the sex with me. When I said, "Cum in me," he lost his control. It tipped him over the edge. As his semen shot out of his body and into the darkest part of mine, I tried to think how many guys had orgasmed inside me in my life? It must be more than ten?

"Are you okay? Was I okay?" Boost panted, interrupting my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"Was it alright?"

"Your sex? Yes, absolutely. I love your cock," I said honestly.

"Can we do it again?" he asked.

I squeezed my vagina onto his softening cock. It fell out of me, leaving a trail of girl slime and boy juice.

"I don't think you can. You've cum twice, you've already asked a lot from it. Not hard at all."

"Not now," Boost corrected me. "Later. Afterwards."

"Sure. I'm here til tomorrow afternoon, right? You can fuck me again."

"No, later than that. After. Next week maybe?"

I leaned down and kissed Boost's lips passionately, rubbing my tits over his chest.

"I have a boyfriend," I said as I kissed him lovingly. "In Japan we live together, it's serious."

"How serious could it be?" Boost scoffed, "If you give your pussy out so easily?"

"And Josh, too, you know he fucks me every night, right?"

"That's right. So coming with me is the same thing," Boost argued. I kept kissing his lips. He smelled nice, and his rookie cock felt good when it was inside.

"You work it out with Josh then," I told him. "If you can get him to swap a day, I'll go with you instead. But it has to be a swap. I'm not fucking both of you every day."

"He'll never agree that," Boost moaned.

I crawled down to suck his and my drying juices from his cock. "That's up to you. If you can persuade him, I'll agree."

I cleaned Boost's cock and walked across the room to the door. I was squelching and burping air from my pussy.

"See you in the morning," I said.

"Are you really going to fuck Wallace now?" he said in a mixture of disbelief, jealousy and admiration.

"Yep," I said cheekily and left.

Chapter 18

When I woke in the morning I was in the big double bed with Frosty. My hands were still tied to the bed-head, though my legs had come free. I looked down over my body. My vagina stung like mad; I stupidly had told Frosty my vagina could take anything he wanted to put in there. So he tied me up and tested the theory. Oh, I had been stretched by the things that he put in me. At least I didn't look bruised or cut from when he hit me with some of those things. At the time I worried my breasts would be damaged the way he was beating them. I wanted to get him to cum so he would finish hurting me, but there was nothing I could do to help with my arms and legs bound to the corners of the bed. By the time he finally put his cock in my vagina and shot his semen inside me, I was exhausted. I fell asleep tied up.

"Frosty. Wake up. I need the bathroom," I begged. It was early still, maybe six, so it took forever to wake him. In the end I kicked his naked butt. It took Frosty some time to get his bearings, and even longer to untie me. He had clearly enjoyed that I let him hit me the night before and he wanted to do it again.

"I really need the toilet though," I complained.

"Two minutes," he pleaded.

"Okay," I conceded, "But just two minutes, I really need to pee."

Frosty got hard at hearing me scream when he slapped my breasts stunningly hard and smacked my pussy lips with a blue plastic ruler. I wasn't putting it on, it genuinely hurt. Two minutes drifted to three as he lifted my legs to beat my ass, until finally I screamed out from the pain so loud he worried about the neighbors.

After the bathroom, I crawled back into Wallace's bed. It was small, but he had been the most gentle of my fucks that night, and the quickest, so I felt safer sleeping some more with him. It wasn't until after ten in the morning that I woke again. Wallace was squeezing my breasts. I winced in pain, then had to explain that it wasn't his fault. To make him feel better, I went down under the sheets and gave his erection a long slow licking and sucking. Wallace was completely enamored by it.