Al Fresco Fun with Jimmy and Judy!

Story Info
Sexy surprises even in a long term relationship.
1.3k words
4.19
3.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Al fresco fun with Jimmy and Judy Part 1.

She came home from a good day at work a bit hot and bothered. There was no sign of Jim so she wandered straight upstairs for a shower. It was bliss, she felt all her niggles and problems drain away with the soapy water.

Padding into the bedroom she decided it was too hot to wear anything but a floaty summer dress. Hair still wet from the shower, she poured herself a huge glass of wine, grabbed her latest read and made her way up the garden.

Jim was already home, strumming his guitar, a half drunk bottle of beer beside him. Like her he was dressed in summer garb. He greeted Julie with a kiss and played his latest tune to her.

"You know we mentioned the other day that we had never managed to have any proper sexy fun out here?" He murmured as he brushed his hand up her leg under her skirt.

"Well I think I've worked out how we can without scaring the neighbours." His hand went higher. "Oooh, no knickers, how lovely."

Judy moved her legs to give his roaming fingers access to wherever they needed to go.

"Mmmmm." She sighed as his fingers slipped inside her, she wriggled with bliss. "This is a lovely welcome home."

"If we stay up here at the top of the garden, the only view is from the upstairs bedrooms and I happen to know that next doors teenagers are away this weekend."

Jim's fingers were working magic on Judy's clit and she was only vaguely listening. She grabbed a swig of her wine and murmured "That definitely sounds like a plan. I think we should work with that."

"I was hoping you would agree." Jim said as he pulled her skirt up, rested her bum on the table, spread her legs and buried his face in her welcoming pussy. His fingers and tongue were electric. She felt herself pushing her smooth cunt onto his bearded face, rubbing her clit hard on him. She didn't care if the whole street was watching! Writhing and shaking, she came powerfully on Jim's upturned face.

Looking down at him between her legs, she sensed an overwhelming feeling of love for her man. Pulling him up towards her, she took his face in her hands then kissed and kissed him. Reaching down, she pulled his shorts off and was about to slide down to take him in her mouth when he pulled her dress up and off.

He sat back down on the chair and motioned for her to straddle him. Standing on tiptoe, Judy positioned herself and slid straight onto his thick, strong cock. She sat still for a couple of seconds, just relishing the feeling of him inside her, filling her completely with his powerful manhood. Unable to resist him she began to rise and fall, pressing herself down on to him. She lasted for a few minutes, then Jimmy stood her up, turned her around and thrusted himself between her displayed bum cheeks.

Her nipples were rubbing against the rough wood of the garden table and she had to gather her breasts up to stop them being rubbed too much.

It didn't take Jimmy in his overexcited state to cum. He shuddered, pulled out then shot his hot spunk all over her arse and let it dribble between her cheeks and legs.

Judy leant against the table for a while to catch her breath. Jimmy sank back down in the chair.

"I think I may need a little rest." He laughed to her.

"I may need to get something to clean myself up with." She turned and smiled at him. "This is fun, we will have to make much more use of our garden now."

Judy went to wrap her dress around herself to walk down the garden back to the house.

"I dare you to streak and see how brave you are getting back indoors completely naked. I'd love to watch."

"O.K." She chuckled. "Dare accepted!"

Judy dropped the dress onto the floor and instead of running down the garden as Jimmy expected, she sauntered down as if she was on the catwalk. Giving Jimmy a twirl, she seemed to notice something on the floor and without bending her knees, she gracefully bent down giving Jimmy an amazing view from behind. She gave her bum a sexy little wiggle, turned around, straightened up and grinned at him over her shoulder.

"You minx!" He exclaimed ad he chased her down the garden. "You know I can't resist your arse."

He gathered her up into his arms as they both fell laughing and naked into the house.

Judy reached down to grasp Jimmy's re-aroused cock.

"Your turn now darling." She smiled at him as she sank to her knees and took his manhood into her mouth.

He tasted of her pussy and his own cum. It was a taste Judy loved. She knew she was good at blow jobs. Jimmy's was the only cock she had sucked for the last 30 years but, she still tried to find new ways and techniques to please and excite him.

Jimmy leant back against the kitchen worktops with a satisfied grin on his face. He knew he was in for a good time.

"As we are making the most of our neighbours being away, do you fancy an al-fresco dick sucking?" Judy looked up at him from her kneeling position.

"Mmmmmm, that sounds great. A bit of fresh air on my cock could only be a good thing!" He smiled as he gave Judy a hand up from the floor and led her back out into the garden.

"I could get used to this being naked outside." Judy sighed. "Maybe the neighbours will go away more often, or maybe we will have to find a 'secret' place to have fun in."

Judy decided that if she was going to suck Jimmy's cock in the open air, she wasn't going to hide behind anything.

She led him to the middle of the lawn, sat him on a garden chair and sinking down onto her knees on the soft lawn, and greedily took his rock hard member into her willing mouth.

With the excitement of being outside and Judy's skills with a dick in her mouth, it didn't take long for Jimmy to start moaning and grabbing Judy's hair.

"C'mon lover." Judy mumbled with a face full of cock. "I want you to fuck my face really hard and I'll swallow every drop, unless you want to shoot yourself all over my tits."

With that encouragement Jimmy stood up and began banging his thick, hot cock into Judy's welcoming mouth. Ten or twenty thrusts later he came with an enormous roar.

Shooting half his cum right down the back of Judy's throat, then pulling out and spraying her tits and belly with a thick coating of hot salty spunk.

"Christ Judy." He gasped. "You never cease to amaze me with your skills. You are amazing, thank you." He sat down and admired his handy work all over Judy's boobs and tummy.

Judy stood up and sensuously started to massage Jimmy's cum into her full breasts, licking her fingers and putting on a proper show for him.

"You definitely suit the outdoor life." Jimmy smiled at her as she continued to wiggle and gyrate in front of him. "How about I give you a rubdown in the shower and we can get the box of fun out? I will definitely need the help of my little blue pills if I'm going to get anymore life out of this chap today." He looked down at his spent cock. "I'm not twenty any longer, but we can still carry on playing."

Judy looked delighted. She loved her dildoes, vibrators and all the other fun things in her 'special' box. She vary rarely used them when Jimmy wasn't there. It sort of felt like cheating, and he took as much pleasure out of using them with her or watching her use them as she did.

To be continued...............