Rachel's Late Night Pt. 01:The Uber

Story Info
A Redhead Enters Into an Uber.
858 words
3.6
4.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel didn't mind spending a ridiculous amount for a single Uber, and one look at her made it clear why.

The Redheaded Bombshell was every boy's crush in grade school and now every man's dream at 24. She had large, bright green eyes that sparkled at anyone she stared at. Her long, silky strands of smooth hair were near perfect after what must've been an hour of getting it all together. While her figure was somewhat skinny, she had a round bust that she just looked to show off along with the round, firm fantastic ass she spent about four months in the gym creating. It took all week to think of the perfect outfit, but she wore a tight, ivy-green dress with velvet accents and knee-high brown boots.

Two phone notifications went off, The first being a text from the friends she would meet later that night. The other was the Uber that was nearby.

Taking one good look at the face caked in high-end makeup, she smiled. "You look beautiful. You look Perfect." If she didn't, she brought a purse total of emergency accessories.

Finally, at around 9 pm, she walked outside of her home. While the house itself wasn't massive, as it was just for her, it was rather wealthy-looking with a bright pink color.

A black car finally pulled up casually before stopping in front of her. The first warning sign was that the vehicle had a few scratches and a small dent in the front. Rachel ignored it, however, as she entered the suitable backseat and closed the door. "Is this J-"

At that moment, the driver sped up and began on his way without saying anything. She couldn't smell anything but what must've been weed, to the point that she could barely think anymore herself.

It took her about 40 seconds to then notice someone else was on the opposite side as her. The second she looked at the stranger, he also turned around. It was hard to tell if he was just an older man or if he was just aged through unknown substances. Regardless, he smirked at the sight of her.

"Aren't you cute...Suck my cock."

The words struck something deep inside her. No one would dare to say something so direct. It was hard to take in such a command from a stranger.

"Well, I-" was the best she could speak. Instead of having a conversation, his hand quickly grabbed her by her hair and pulled her down to his crotch. There was a heavy, musky scent of raw, dirty sex that flooded her brain. Something that she wished was only as potent as the smell of a weed car.

She struggled to pull away from the grip, but eventually, she found some success. Unfortunately, that was only due to him needing to unzip his pants. The pervert didn't even bother to wear boxers. Instead, a vast, veiny dark dick came free. Her eyes stared wide in disbelief that what was in front of her was real.

Once again, and crammed his throbbing cock deep into her mouth. She thought her lovely pink lipstick would add a cute third color to her outfit. Now all it was doing was smearing against some unknown pervert's dick.

There was simply too much to take in. The scent of that erection, the eager look she got whenever she dared to look into his eyes, and even that strong, sweaty taste of a real fuckpole.

She probably could have fought back better. She definitely should have. However, she succumbed quickly to the feelings of having her pretty face choking on such a thick dick. Rachel's lips tightened to blow a total stranger for the first time in her lip.

Still, that male wasn't easy on her. He pulled on her hair hard and made sure she was choking all the self-esteem out of her. He only knew when he was done by the glossy stare she gave him of submission.

"GLKFKGLGLKKGGLRKK!!!!" was all that echoed through the car.

"Fuck...gonna cum.." He says, with the shaft twitching widely.

Before she knew it, that powerful cock was shooting far too much cum inside her throat. Her eyelids flickered as he pulled back to unload inside of her mouth more than she could handle. Even more degrading, it clung a bit inside despite a good amount of drooling out. The dick was freed, but the man jerked himself off a little more to shoot his remaining load all over her now less-than-well-done face.

"Good girl. I needed that."

Rachel was dazed a bit will, trying to figure herself out...only to see one of his hands snatching her phone.

"Thanks for that, Cockslut. You can go now."

As quickly as the car started on its way, it stopped so that the pervert in the backseat could open Rachel's door and force her onto the dirty concrete, immediately closing the door afterward to drive off. From the speed and precision it was gone, it was clear this wasn't their first time dumping someone on the side of the road looking like a total mess of their former selves.