Alana Takes Control Pt. 02

Story Info
Alana triggers the return of Daniel's long forgotten swagger.
2.6k words
4.4
4.5k
7

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel turned into his road, pulled up outside his house and turned the engine off. He sat there for a while before disarming the house alarm, reaching over for his briefcase on the passenger seat and heading up the path to the front door. He could still feel the weight in his cock which was only now beginning to soften after having driven for the last few miles with a raging and uncomfortable hard-on.

As soon as he was inside the door he dropped his coat and briefcase in the hallway and unzipped himself. He gripped his cock and immediately felt the blood rush back and he was rock hard again. He jerked himself vigorously for a few minutes until he felt his balls tighten. He stopped and relaxed the grip on his member which was sticking out from his suit trousers conscious of how foolish he looked despite the fact that there was no-one there to see. He took off his jacket and hung it on the back of a chair and loosened his tie. He gave himself a few more strokes to keep himself hard before he undid his belt buckle and the buttons on his trousers which fell down to his knees. His cock which jutted out in front him was just over 6 inches long but and nice and thick and he kept the hair around it neatly trimmed.

He stood quietly in the middle of his front room, trousers around his ankles and his right hand tightly gripping himself as his mind returned to the events of earlier that day. He had only been in his new job for three days. Three days during which he had begun to enjoy the liberation of being completely in charge. He had a workforce of 200 and controlled a management team of six all of whom seemed desperate to ingratiate themselves with him. His days had been spent in meetings or in exploring the offices he managed, finding the post room and the stationery cupboards and looking for those quiet places in an office where most of the gossip and back-biting took place. He had noticed the different reactions he elicited from the different staff members he met and even quickly checked out one or two of the younger women who had keenly introduced themselves to him as he strolled through their workspaces. He had been feeling good and he was pleased that he had taken the offer of the move back to head the London office.

It was during such a walkabout earlier that day, just after lunch and he had just found the back stairs which would take him back up to the fourth floor without him having to walk back through the accounting team. He had been thinking of mundane matters such as how to sync his various devices when turning a corner he came face to face, or rather face to magnificent breasts of the gorgeous Alana who was running down the stairs. It had taken him a few seconds to realise who it was after the initial shock of a near collision with such a vision of perfection. She was a lot taller than he remembered and had lost her puppy fat. She was in close fitting slacks that accentuate the curves of her ass and a white shirt unbuttoned just enough to show some cleavage and which clung to the curves of the perkiest and roundest boobs he had seen. However, no sooner had he realised it was Alana she was gone, down the stairs and out of sight leaving just the faintest scent of coconut oil behind her.

It was not usual for such a brief encounter to have such a profound effect on him but ten minutes later he found himself in the executive washroom on the fourth floor jerking off in a toilet cubicle surprised at the intensity as he shot thick ropes of cum into the tissue. He spent the next hour searching through the office directories for her until he found her on the HR system, Ms Alana Baptiste; noticing that she was now using her late fathers name he started to imagine various scenarios of how he could manufacture another encounter with her.

Now at home he found himself feeling rather foolish standing in his front room cock in hand imagining taking her hard from behind as she bent over his desk ass in the air, wondering how her pussy tasted. He kicked off his shoes and stepped out oh his trousers, before picking them up and heading up the stairs, his cock sticking out in front of him leading the way. Reaching his bedroom he stripped off fully and headed to the shower needing badly to relieve the ache that had been building up in his balls since he had left the office over an hour ago.

Standing there under the hot streams of water he slowly stroked his hard cock pulling hard back on his foreskin as he savoured the slight pain as he squeezed himself tight. He found the bottle of almond oil amongst the various shower gels and liberally lubricated his throbbing cock as a drip of precum appeared from the slit. He stroked himself slowly as he remembered the swell of her breasts in front of his face earlier and the round curve of her ass as she disappeared down the stairs. He felt his balls tightening again so slowed down his jerking and loosened his grips as he luxuriated in the sensations from his well lubricated shaft between his fingers. He imagined it was Alana' fingers around his cock as she closed her mouth around it and he was soon cumming hard for the second time that day.

'This is stupid' he thought to himself as he dried himself 'I need to clear my head'. After dressing himself quickly Daniel jumped into his Cayenne and drove for 20 minutes before turning into the local shopping centre car park to get himself some dinner. He still felt incredibly horny especially as he was going commando under his joggers. He strutted past the same old clothes shops you would find in any high street and headed towards the food hall. The place was quiet but there were still some customers hanging around, mostly younger couples or sometimes a small group of teens. He was following one such group, three young women, probably all 18-20, all dressed similarly with tight jeans accentuating the curves of their asses with Daniel's cock growing heavy as it filled with blood as he imagined the three of them all stripped naked and in his bed.

A voice just beside him broke his daydreaming "They look a little young for you, sir' laughed the voice. As he turned he caught a slight hint of coconut oil again and his cock twitched. 'Can I help you with anything at all, sir' asked the young black woman standing at the bakery stall. She was tall and thin, dressed in a t-shirt and jeans covered by an apron with a slight dusting of flour. Early 20s probably with her hair tied back into a ponytail and the brightest smile he had seen all day. His eyes met hers as she looked directly back at him 'I'm afraid we've not got much left as we're closing in ten but you can have anything you see here' she suggested.

'Anything' he replied, raising one eyebrow questioningly. 'How about your 'phone number?' he asked cheekily.

'I can do better than that' she replied 'just give me a few minutes to close up here and you can take me for a drink and tell me all about what you were thinking watching those girls asses, I'm Carleen by the way'. Untying her apron strings she turned and walked off through the swing doors behind her before he could reply.

Forty five minutes later and Daniel found himself in a quiet wooded lane, his hands on the sides of a firm round ass as he eased his hard cock into the warmth silkiness of her pussy. She moaned loudly as his full shaft entered her and he felt her muscles tighten around him. She was so tight he felt completely engulfed, he leaned forward and reached around for her full breasts, tweaking her nipple hard as she squirmed against him. He pulled out slowly so that only his cockhead was inside her before slowly easing himself into her again balls deep, he repeated the action as he felt her pussy get wetter and wetter until he rammed himself in with some force so that she fell forwards against the boot of his car, her breasts pushed against the rear window, he fucked her hard like that for some minutes as she pushed herself back against him making sure he filled her completely. He felt her pussy muscles tighten against him as she came so he slowed down his pumping until he felt her body relax again and he eased himself out. Taking her by the hand he opened his car boot and took out a woollen blanket which he quickly spread out on the ground next to the car, weak at the knees she collapsed onto the blanket pulling him down with her. She lay on her back panting as he took hold of her ankles and raised them high exposing her pussy to nature and he sank down until his mouth was up close to her pussy lips, she could feel his hot breath on her as she wriggled under him, teasing her he ran his tongue up and down the inside of her thighs as he breathed in deep the sweet and salty smell of her pussy, he nibbled gently on her outer lips.

'Fuck me again' she insisted but she needed to be more patient as his tongue flicked her swollen clit, holding her legs open wide he sank his tongue deep into her pussy before taking her bud between his lips and sucking gently, she moaned gutturally from deep within herself as he started to trace his name with his tongue until he felt her cumming again as the salty liquid washed against his face 'Oh my god, did I just squirt' she exclaimed as she got her breath back. Daniel did not answer as his mouth once again found her soaking pussy.

Twice more he made her cum with his mouth before raising himself to his knees and resting her ankles on his shoulders he sank his throbbing cock as deep into her as he could. As he pounded her hard, shifting the angle of his entry to put more pressure on her swollen clit, he began to picture Alana beneath him, wrapping her long legs around his back pulling him in. Carleen sensed his shift in mood and raised herself onto her elbows, the change in position and Daniel's thoughts of Alana finally brought that familiar tightening to his balls. He moved himself forward placing one arm either side of her chocolate brown breasts, a movement that caused her shoulders to fall back flat and her ass to raise allowing his cockhead to put further pressure on her g-spot. Her pussy tightened as she came yet again which was all Daniel needed as he shot hot cum deep into her. He was surprised at the volume as, after all, it was the third time he had cum that day, and as he slowly eased himself out his cum began leaking from Carleen's swollen pussy lips and onto the blanket.

Daniel lay beside Carleen on the blanket spooning her, his arm wrapped over her chest and his soft cock now resting between her ass cheeks. They lay there in silence for a few minutes as they both recovered their breath. It was beyond dusk now and there was a slight chill in the night air as they lay together.

'So what happened at the end there, that got you all fired up?' Carleen asked. Daniel was never going to admit that it was because he had imagined himself between a different pair of thighs so he lied: 'I had just realised that I was fucking the youngest, most gorgeous honeypot in town and couldn't believe it'.

'Yeah whatever' she laughed 'but that was amazing, I will admit I didn't expect someone so much older to get me so worked up, I don't know how many times I must have cum, we'll have to do this again but next time I'm riding you' she giggled.

They kissed slowly before sorting out their clothing and jumping back into Daniel's car. Then minutes later he had dropped Carleen off at her parents house with a promise for another round same time next week although Daniel had already made a mental note to make sure it was somewhere inside with a large bed.

Daniel drove slowly home, showered and laid out a suit and shirt for work the next day while his cock continued to throb, partly at the exertions of earlier and partly at the anticipation of possibly seeing Alana again the next day. He slept well that night and woke with a hard morning wood after dreaming of both Alana and Carleen naked together in his bed exploring each others bodies.

His journey into work the next day was eventful, there was clearly something about his demeanour which was attracting much younger women than he was used to and even the beautiful young south asian women working at the coffee shop gave him the nicest smile as her lips parted and she caught her bottom lip under her teeth. 'What the fuck is going on' thought Daniel making a mental note to return later for another coffee. Five minutes he was at his desk and in work mode when there was a gentle knock at his door.

Alana did not bother waiting for an answer so she swung open the door and called in 'Good morning Mr Talbot, how are you enjoying your first week here.' Daniel smiled at Alana and invited her in. Alana walked across the carpeted floor and sat in the leather chair directly in front of Daniel's desk, at that point Janice, Daniel's PA put her head around the door and pointedly remarked that she did not know he had any meetings that morning. 'Not to worry Janice' Daniel replied,'this is Alana Baptiste, we have family in common'. As Janice disappeared as quickly as she had appeared Alana raised an eyebrow.

'I can see I will have to have my wits about me to get past her' Alana chuckled. For the next ten minutes they made small talk: Daniel asking after Jackie and Alana asking which part of town Daniel was now living in whilst dropping in to the conversation that she now had a nice apartment by the river only fifteen minutes away. Agreeing politely that they needed to catch up properly Alana stood as if to leave. Sunlight streamed through the office window behind her and Daniel could see Alana's fine figure through the white cotton of her blouse, he could see the outline of her white, possibly lacy, bra against her dark skin until his gaze caught sight of her decolletage decorated with a simple gold chain with a pendant resting inside her cleavage. he was hard again.

As she walked back to her desk Alana was pleased at her effect on him and that she now had a commitment from him for them to meet outside work 'to catch up'. She had also noticed his discomfort when he stood up as she left and was impressed at the size of the package. That's going to be mine, she thought.