Alana Takes Control Pt. 01

Story Info
Alana meets someone from her past.
1.8k words
4.09
10.2k
12

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alana sat at her desk struggling to concentrate on her work, she felt confused, not quite right, as she wondered whether that actually was him she had seen across the office, a large open plan office near London Bridge. Although she had thought of him often since they had said goodbye 15 or so years previously she hadn't thought about what she would do or what could happen if she saw him again.

Daniel was her mother's ex, they had been together only for a few years but the relationship ended when Alana was 14. Their last contact was when he had said goodbye with a hug and him wishing her a happy life. Daniel was white, tall and good-looking and her mother Jackie was short and thick and proudly bore her St Lucian heritage. Dark-skinned and beautiful Jackie fell hard for Daniel as he DJ'ed at dances she had helped organise and their affair had burned brightly until the pressures of an interracial relationship and her mother's growing affinity for her own sex had resulted in an amicable parting.

The man she had seen across the office was definitely Daniel, she had only briefly glimpsed his face but he was instantly recognisable. He was older, of course, with salt and pepper hair, the kind of man often described as a silver fox, but he still dressed sharply in a well cut suit. Alana's confusion, however, was not not so much about who he was but why she felt as she did especially the growing warmth between her thighs that she had not felt for some time and which made her shift uneasily in her chair.

Now nearing 30 Alana had had her share of both men and women but for the last few years she had been feeling increasingly as if she was missing out on something. She was tall, certainly a lot taller than her mother at least, at 5.6" and with a deep brown skin and slender body. She felt good with her body and thought she had a cute ass and nice perky tits, although sometimes she wished her nipples were not quite so prominent as she liked the feeling of going braless in the summer; but that too often attracted the wrong type of attention from the pervs on the underground. She had also noticed the effect her body could have on her co-workers, especially her boss who more than once had simply lost all control of her words during their one to one meetings especially if she were to straighten her shoulders and arch her back just a little. She knew though that this was a game that she should not play too often.

Daydreaming, she tried to imagine what Daniel's life had been like since she had last seen him, she had imagined him married with babies or living some jet-set life but she was struggling to convince herself that any of her musings had any substance. 'Get a grip' she thought to herself as she realised she had done nothing productive for the last twenty minutes so she got up from her desk, stretched, and walked across the office to the tea room.

Waiting for the kettle to boil she wasted time checking through the various newsletters on the noticeboard until she found what she had not realised that she had been looking for. There he was, a head and shoulders picture of Daniel looking serious directly into the camera above a caption announcing the imminent arrival of the new Regional Director: Daniel Talbot. She felt herself going slightly weak at the knees and her heart began to beat faster until she caught herself. 'Seriously girl, wtf, he must be 60 at least and you don't have any Daddy issues". Smiling to herself she walked back to her desk but with a lightness in her step that had not been there earlier.

She got home at about 6 that evening, the rest of the day had been something of a blur, she knew that she had had a 2 hour meeting but for the life of her she had no idea what had been said. As soon as she had got through her front door she had stripped down to her bra and panties feeling the urge for a nice long shower to wash the work day away. She loved this feeling, to be in full control of her life, able to relax semi-naked in her own space, nothing or no-one telling her to do this or that. This was also the time when she felt the most sensual as she prowled around the apartment, music playing softly in the background.

She sat down at her kitchen table and opened her laptop to check emails and social media and subconsciously found her way to LinkedIn, rarely the starting point for her browsing. Laughing to herself she typed his name into the search box and sure enough there he was, the same picture that she had seen in the office newsletter. She scrolled down reading through a fairly generic executive level work history, she then moved on to Facebook and Instagram, easily finding him on both as she began the serious business of looking for any evidence of a wife or girlfriend. She checked herself when she realised that her left hand had found itself inside her bra cup and was gently teasing her right nipple was sending a sudden ache throbbing through her. Laughing to herself she got up and noticed a slight damp patch on the front of her panties.

She found that she could not shake the discomfort. In the shower, with the warm water coursing over her, she found herself exploring her body noticing how especially sensitive she was this time. As her hands cupped her breasts grasping her nipples firmly in both hands she adjusted her position so the jet of warm water from the shower head was aimed at her freshly shaven mound, she felt the pulses course through her as she came hard. 'Fuck', she thought, 'if just seeing him across the office does that to me then...'

As she wrapped herself in a soft warm towel she started to feel bad, as if she had just been unfaithful to her own mother until managing to rationalise that feeling away. Her mother had long ago moved on.

The next few days continued much as any other as she found out that he was not due to start work for another week or so. She was pleased at that as she was able to think more sensibly about how their first meeting might go, whether they would be alone, whether it would be in a team meeting or whether they would just bump into each other in the office. She needed to prepare, she did not want to crumple into a hot sweating mess at his feet but neither did she want him to barely recognise her. Of course she was now a grown woman when the last time they had met she was just starting to bloom. Her hair was now natural locs when as a teen she had permed and braided and straightened at whim. Her style was now sophisticated and classy when before she had been anything but. She was now her own woman and not a child, a girl who did not understand the feelings she had when he had left them.

Of course the manner of their first meeting was not one she had considered, she was running slowly down the back stairs at the office when she turned into the next flight of stairs and there he was. There they were face to face, too close for comfort, and she was too short of breath to maintain the calm and casual approach she had planned. 'Fuck' she exclaimed directly into the face of the new Regional Director for the company - which in most instances is probably not the best way to start a new work relationship. Daniel, was also shocked. Whereas Alana had had three weeks to think about the fact they would probably be meeting sooner or later this was something more of a shock to Daniel who clearly had recognised her but was struggling to place who this beautiful black creature was who had just screamed 'fuck' into his face and whose magnificent cleavage was just inches from his face.

"Jesus, Alana, what are you doing here?" he asked after a few seconds of realisation and as he regained composure looking up at her 'I haven't seen you in what 20 years, wow, you look amazing'. He immediately regretted that compliment. This was Alana, basically his step-daughter, who was standing over him, her chest breathing heavily, but wow, she did look amazing. She had grown into such a beauty and he instantly felt tense in the pit of his stomach.

"Hello Daniel" Alana replied, "or should that be Mr Talbot?" as she resisted the urge to wrap her arms around him and smother his face into her bosom.

They stood there for a second, until Alana took one step down and Daniel one step up, so that she was not towering over him. They both tried to speak at once with neither finishing their sentence. Alana was next to speak. 'It's so nice to see you again, I have been waiting for this since I heard you were coming here although I thought our meeting might be a little more formal' as she smiled at him before continuing down the stairs, leaving him standing there.

It had been two days since she had bumped into Daniel on the stairs and she was still wondering what would happen next. He had obviously been flustered at seeing her as she was now but she liked the impact she had on him and the way he had quickly regained composure. She was standing in her bedroom looking at her naked self in her full length mirror, her locks reached down to just where the swelling of her breasts began, her boobs were round and firm, her belly was flat and there was little excess fat on her thighs or ass. She felt that she was at her prime but that took work. Yoga twice a week and swimming at the weekend helped. She had a small bird tattooed on her left shoulder but other than that her skin was a chocolate brown which glowed in the subdued light of her room enhanced by her favourite coconut body cream. She ran her fingers across her belly and up to her breasts lightly brushing her nipples which immediately hardened. She watched herself sucking on two fingers of her right hand before reaching down and slowly opening her pussy lips with the moist fingers searching for the hood covering her bud. Using a gentle circling motion she teased her clit until she felt herself getting fully wet. She sat down on the edge of her bed, still facing the mirror, with her legs apart as she admired her glistening pussy. Sinking two fingers in deep she imagined Daniel naked and on his knees in front of her and she knew that he was going to be hers.