Alana Takes Control Pt. 03

Story Info
Alana goes shopping.
1.2k words
3.96
4.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third chapter of my first story, hopefully it doesn't contain as many little typos as part 2. I hope you like it. Part 4 to follow shortly.

*

Alana pushed open the door to Coco de Mer and entered the shop, she had decided that to take her pursuit of Daniel to the next level she would need a new wardrobe and of course she loved this shop, it felt naughty just being here, it made her feel especially frisky.

She was just planning on getting some new suspenders, after all this shop was so expensive, but it did not take long for her to fall in love with a pair of burgundy coloured open back knickers and matching balcony bra, she just knew how well that colour would look against her skin, the set was lacy, soft and revealing and she could not resist. She was almost tempted by a sheer bodysuit but settled on a light blue french lace slip which had the most delightful slit up the side - so much more accessible she thought to herself as she felt herself warming gently between her thighs at the possibilities ahead. She found herself some cute lacy suspenders and added those to her basket and it was while selecting some stockings to go with the suspenders when she noticed this amazing looking red snakeskin split paddle with a matching peephole mask in a wooden corner cabinet and her imagination went up a notch. She caught the attention of one of the young staff because she needed to know what else they had to match and was not disappointed when the sales assistant bought out a snakeskin strap on thong and Alana knew that her plans for Daniel had just become a lot naughtier. She chose a nice solid dildo to match the thong, added some oil and some lubricant and left the shop with a bank account that was almost a grand lighter.

Once home she carefully put away her new purchases in her special drawer, the one where she kept her cuffs, her rope and a selection of toys before running herself a hot steamy bath. She thought that she would be able to think better luxuriating in a nice foamy bath so she poured herself a large glass of chablis, lit some candles and eased herself into the hot steaming tub. She squeezed some body scrub onto a glove and began washing away the London grime. She loved the sensuality of the lotion on her skin and the mild abrasion of the exfoliating glove, she felt almost as clean as her mind was dirty as she lay back and imagined how she would be using her arsenal to punish him properly.

As she wrapped herself in a large soft towel she heard the ping of a text from her phone in her bedroom. Slowly drying herself she sat down on the bed allowing the towel to fall around her waist.

'Well that's just so fucking predictable' she thought to herself as she saw his name on the screen. It had been three days since she had ambushed him in his office leaving him with her number and sure enough three days later there was a text. "Do they teach boys these things in school' she wondered as she opened the text. Dressed only in an african print headwrap she walked over to the window seat overlooking the river and she sat down to read: "Hey Alana, it started 'great to see you again, how about we catch up over dinner next Friday, perhaps The Ivy at Tower Bridge at 7? Dan x'

Disregarding the rather presumptuous x at the end her first instinct was to think about making him work a bit harder for this and make him reschedule, but it was The Ivy she reasoned, and she was quite sure that he had little understanding of her plans for him so she set her alarm to remind herself to reply in 3 hours and walked through, still completely naked but for the wrap, into the kitchen to refill her glass.

Her body felt pampered and she loved the way the pile from her carpet gently massaged the soles of her feet and between her toes. She returned to the window and stood there silently, the wine glass in her right hand and the fingers of her left hand absent-mindedly brushing against the soft downy hair of her flat belly.

'Alexa play Nuphlo' she commanded and drum and bass began to fill her room. Energised by her bath and her shopping expedition she danced around her apartment naked and free only constrained by the need not to spill her wine. As the track ended she found herself drawn again to the window, glowing after her slight exertion she put down her glass and looked out at the people on the river path five floors below. Her breasts rising and falling with her breathing, which was faster from the dancing as she felt her her nipples hardening and her pussy moisten as she imagined the thwack of snakeskin against male human skin.

She reached for the coconut body lotion, took a large scoopful in three fingers and began to work upwards from her feet luxuriating in the sensuality of the task in hand, she stood in front of her full length mirror and bending slightly worked the lotion into the backs of her thighs and onto her ass. As she reached down between her ass cheeks she felt the heat from her pussy on her fingers. As she spread her ass cheeks she felt her pussy lips open slightly, she reached around and gently slid one finger along the opening feeling the sticky juices coat her fingertip. With her right hand she took more lotion and worked that into her belly and under her breasts before brushing her hand across both nipples, she watched herself intently in the mirror, watching her movements as she tickled and teased her skin in ways she knew would please. Satisfied that she had creamed her whole body she prowled sensuously across the carpet and opened her drawer taking out the newly purchased paddle, she tested it lightly on her left hand and then let the straps gently tickle the insides of her thighs before she swung it behind her and caught herself on her left ass cheek, the end of the paddle smarting slightly as it clipped her between her cheeks. She loved the gentle warmth this gave her as she spanked herself gently getting a feel for the weight and texture of the paddle.

'That's enough' she thought to herself as she returned the paddle to the drawer depriving herself of any further pleasure that evening, she padded over to her bed turning off lights as she went, she got in and curled up with one hand between her thighs cupping her mound. She was just drifting off to sleep when her phone alarm reminded her of Daniel's text. Although tempted to leave it until the next day she relented and briefly responded 'That would be great, see you then, A', pressed send and muted her phone. She curled herself up again and drifted off into a deep dream-filled sleep.