Alana Takes Control Pt. 06

Story Info
Alana and Daniel have visitors.
3.4k words
4.13
5k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel stayed on his hands and knees on the bed for about 5 minutes before realising that Alana was not returning any time soon. He could hear her talking in the next room and the conversation was making Alana laugh loudly.

So Daniel relaxed, which was not a straightforward matter as he was still tied by his wrists and ankles and his cock was still rock hard, so he laid himself down quite gingerly. The sheets were cool and comfortable and there was a gentle breeze from the open window which lightly blew across his back calming the heat from his ass which was still warm from the paddling and stretched from the pegging he had received.

As he lay waiting he felt the need to pee so loosened one wrist which allowed him to untie himself completely. He stood and stretched, looking around her room. The decor was stylish of course, there was one corner with a few ornaments that was almost shrine-like sandwiched between some abstract artwork and two african figurines but otherwise the room was pretty much as he expected.

There was one photo on the dresser that caught his attention, it was Alana looking about 17 or 18 with Jackie, her mum. They were on a tropical beach somewhere and both looking very sexy in their bikinis but what caught Daniel's attention most was the aura that surrounded both women almost like a protective spell around them. He studied the picture briefly, remembering the feel of Jackie's body beneath him and how she loved to submit in bed, quite unlike her daughter, before opening the door to find the bathroom.

Alana was on her sofa, one leg on the floor, the other on the seat, she held the phone to her mouth with one hand and with the other she was slowly fucking herself with the dildo. She smiled when she saw him and pointed towards the bathroom door with his phone and then continued her conversation.

Daniel went into the bathroom and relieved himself, this was itself difficult as his erection had not fully subsided and the feel of the hot pee leaving his sensitive slit was agony. While standing at the toilet and then while washing his hands he started to think about his situation - that he was stark naked in Alana's flat while she was clearly having phone sex with Geeta and wondering whether that meant that their evening together was done and if so whether he should go home - difficult when Alana has his 'phone and he can't call a cab. Her warm smile had encouraged him though and so as he stood there drying his hands he decided to see what else she had in mind.

Alana was watching Daniel as he stood in the bathroom doorway watching her, she continued to slide the dildo in and out of her pussy which glistened in the light from the bathroom. He did look good she had to admit, his chest hair had strands of silver and he carried himself straight, His cock was semi erect and hung heavy between his legs, she watched his cock as she increased the speed and intensity as she fucked herself wondering whether she could make him really hard from where she was, until she felt herself approaching another climax.

'Come here and eat me' she cooed at him, hoping he was not too pissed at her for leaving him tied up.

'I like your little girlfriend' she said 'I wonder if she tastes as good as she sounds'

Daniel settled between her thighs 'mmm she does' he answered as he sank his tongue between Alana's soaking lips pressing the flat of his tongue against her clit and started to hum, the vibrations causing Alana to arch her back, he wrapped his lips around her clit and sucked resulting in Alana suddenly cumming all over Daniel's face.

'Nice trick' Alana finally whispered as she started to recover from her latest orgasm, 'you'll have to teach me how to do that, I might try it out on Geeta'.

Daniel laughed as he got to his feet and then sat down beside her, she lifted one leg and rested it over his thigh and they sat there quietly for a few moments. Daniel's balls were aching and he needed to cum but he also knew that Alana was not in any mood to relinquish her dominance in the situation. He reached over and took the dildo from beside her before slowly easing it into her wide open pussy as far as it would go.

He stood and took her hand, 'Shall we go back into the bedroom', he suggested as he gently helped her to her feet.

She laughed 'You think I can get in there with this up me' she said holding the end of the dildo with her free hand as it had begun to slide out of her. She took a step.

'Oh fuck me' she exclaimed as her legs buckled as she tried to walk with the dildo inside her. Daniel took hold of her as she reached out her arm to steady herself against the large plate glass window overlooking the river. Daniel reached around and took the end of the dildo from her keeping it pushed deep inside, he pressed himself against her, his hard swollen cock between her ass cheeks and her breasts squashed against the glass. She steadied herself with both hands and pushed her ass back against him. This was all the encouragement he needed, he removed the dildo, pushed her legs apart with his knee, bent his legs and sank his cock into her pussy from behind.

Alana stepped up onto the cill, which was only about 6 inches off the floor, she was pressed against the glass as he fucked her. With one hand he steadied himself against the glass and the other he held her around her neck in a gentle chokehold. He fucked her firmly as she pushed herself back against him so that he could enter her deeply. Her pussy held him in a tight embrace as they fucked, he could feel her spasm as he hit her g-spot and he knew he could not last long.

She sensed he was close so gave him the permission she felt he needed 'Yes' she said ' fuck me hard, fill me with your seed, cum for me, fill me up'.

Daniel thrust in, pushing Alana against the glass as his cock finally released all the pent up energy from the last couple of hours as Alana felt rope after rope of thick cum hit the back of her pussy as she came again clenching his cock with her spasms, draining every last drop of cum from his balls.

They stayed like that momentarily, Alana pinned to the window by Daniel's cock as they looked out at the lights of the party boats cruising past. She smiled to herself as she felt his cum leaking from her and dribbling down her thigh.

They staggered back to the sofa laughing.

They both sat still for a few moments as their breathing slowed down to near normal before Alana arose to refill her wine glass. She padded catlike around her apartment enjoying the feeling of his cum dribbling out of her. Every so often she would scoop some off her thigh before sucking it off her fingers.

Daniel had a glass of water, he felt he needed to rehydrate as it was obvious that Alana was still just getting started and he hoped that he would be able to keep up. He watched Alana walking around, her chocolate coloured skin glowed in the light from the candles as she moved around the apartment lighting fresh ones. As she passed him she bent down to pick up her discarded dildo and gave him a faceful of her magnificent curved ass causing his cock to reawaken as his blood began to pump back into his shaft.

She giggled as she walked away, fully aware of the effect she was having on him, she returned a minute later wearing a light blue see-through silk slip, it barely covered her ass and it was delightfully slit up one side, her dark nipples stood out hard through the lace which brushed against her sensuously.

'Can I get you anything' she asked 'you will need to keep your strength up' she giggled as she busied herself in the kitchen area preparing some salad vegetables, laid out some cold meats on a plate and mixed a dressing in a large bowl.

'Not just yet, thanks' Daniel replied as he walked through into the bedroom and collected his shorts, feeling suddenly vulnerable in his naked state whilst Alana just looked like sex incarnate as the lace clung to her skin as she moved. As he bent to step into his shorts Alana appeared at the door.

'No' she said, 'you stay naked, we're not done yet' leaving absolutely no room for compromise.

Daniel watched her as she placed the salad bowl in the middle of the table, before taking out 4 glasses, plates and cutlery and settng them down on the table.

'Open a new bottle please Daniel' she asked gesturing towards some wine on the worktop as she added bread and cheese to the food laid out on the table.

Daniel knew better than to disobey so opened the wine and set it down on the table to breathe. He moved behind Alana as she mixed seeds and beansprouts in lime juice at the worktop, he pressed himself against her pushing her mound against the cabinet, he reached around and cupped her tits taking each nipple between his thumb and forefinger. She pushed back against him.

'No, not yet, I've got things to do' she stated firmly 'go over there and play with yourself for me' as she gestured towards the window 'I'd like the neighbours to see you in your glory'.

Daniel walked over to the window and looked out while gently stroking his half engorged cock. He was thinking that her neighbours would struggle to see what was going on inside but he indulged her as he stepped onto the broad cill showing his cock in profile standing out from his body, his heavy balls hanging below.

Five minutes later there was a buzz from the intercom, Alana walked over, checked the video screen and pressed the green button, She opened the front door and left it on the latch as she went back to the kitchen area, took out some serviettes and laid them down on the table.

Geeta and Yasmin came bounding hand in hand through the doorway and into her flat, Geeta dressed in a t-shirt and loose cotton shorts and Yasmin in her pyjamas and slippers, 'Mmmm supper,' Geeta said looking straight at Daniel, who was not at all surprised to see them, as his mind raced.

'Hey bruv, good to see you again, get me some wine will you' said Geeta still looking towards Daniel and his cock.

Yasmin also looked at Daniel 'It looks delicious' she said as she walked into the centre of the room. 'I'm Yas and this is Geeta' as she introduced themselves to Alana 'Daniel we've already met' she giggled.

'Nice to meet you girls' Alana replied 'I hope you're hungry.'

Daniel poured some wine into the four glasses as the girls looked around. Yasmin taking hold of Daniel's erect cock as she passed him and giving it a little tug while Geeta wrapped her arms around Alana and pulled her in for a kiss, Daniel and Yasmin watched them as the two women kissed passionately before parting. 'Hi' she said to Alana stepping back 'you look fucking amazing, I love that nightie, it makes me want to eat you right there'.

Yasmin slipped her hand into her pyjama bottoms as she checked how both women's nipples were hard and erect, Geeta obviously not wearing a bra and Alanas dark nipples and brown areola visible through the lace.

Alana took Geeta by the hand and they walked over to the table, Yasmin took Daniel by the cock and followed suit.

'Daniel, can you get some water and water cups' Alana asked as the three women sat at the table. Daniel returned with a jug of water and four tumblers and poured some for the 4 of them. 'Daniel, can you now serve us' Alana instructed as he complied, serving Alana, Geeta and then Yasmin with some salad. As he served Yasmin, she reached again for his cock which she slipped into her mouth and sucked hard.

Daniel soon realised that he was just there to serve so he picked at some salad as he moved around the table, he wasn't hungry, it was 1 in the mornng after all and he did not like eating so late.

He moved around filling glasses, cutting and buttering bread and serving food, every so often one of the women would take his cock in their mouth just to keep him hard and erect, when they looked as if they had finished Daniel started clearing the plates away and fillng Alana's dishwasher.

'Daniel, can you take a shower please, we have guests and I want you be clean all over,' Again Daniel complied as he walked through into the bathroom and showered himself clean. At one point he saw Yasmin come in and use the toliet, he knew it was Yasmin as she reached around the screen and felt his heavy balls and giggled.

He towelled himself dry and walked out into the front room, there was still one candle lit but the others had burnt out, the women were not there but he could hear them in the bedroom. He walked through.

All three were on the bed naked, Alana's chocolate skin covered by the caramel tones of the two bengali women who were laying either side of her, each one had one of Alana's nipples in their mouth and their hands between her legs. Daniel stood and watched as his cock, once again, grew hard. He sat on the side of the bed and watched intently.

'Daniel, be a poppet, and sort through that drawer and choose some toys for the girls here to play with' Alana asked.

Daniel understood instinctively that his role was still to serve the three women and headed towards the drawer, he took out a number of items but was especially drawn to a beautiful red snakeskin collar, he found a nice silver chain which he threaded through the 'O' ring and 2 nipple clamps with red pendants. He took these and handed them to Alana. 'May I suggest these for Yasmin' he offered.

He slipped on a cock ring that looked exactly the right size for him that he found at the bottom of the drawer enjoying the pressure it brought to his balls as it made his cock throb.

He found a black silk blindfold which he also handed to Alana 'For you, perhaps?' He suggested before selecting a variety of butt plugs, dildos of various thicknesses and several little vibrators and placing them all on the bed where the women could see them and choose for themslves.

Finally hehe was drawn to a beautiful locked wooden box, which he lifted and showed to Alana, 'May I' he asked.

Alana took one look, smiled and answered 'No, absolutely not, that is not for your eyes'.

Daniel looked through the drawer trying to find something for Geeta but nothing in particular stood out. Remembering a conversation with her the night they had first fucked when she had referred to his cock as her new toy he instead went and stood by her side of the bed, his cock hard and throbbing ready and available for her as he watched the women play together.

Alana took great pleasure in collaring Yasmin who clearly enjoyed the delicious thrill of the clamps on her nipples, Geeta meanwhile had moved between Alana's legs and was sinking her tongue deep into Alana's depths while with one hand she was holding Daniel's cock stroking it in time to her tongue and with the other she sought out Yasmin's dripping pussy, Daniel leaning over to help her find the right spot.

The room was full of moans, groans and giggles as the women found climax after climax until sated they slowed and fell back onto the bed to relax. Daniel still stood next to the bed cock erect waiting for his next direction. Alana spoke first 'Hey Yas, I understand that you have not yet had the benefit of Daniel's cock inside you, do you want that?

Yas looked at Daniel and nodded her head gleefully. Geeta and Alana took position either side of Yasmin and slid her to the edge of the bed, each woman supporting her back and holding a leg up exposing Yasmin's gaping wet pussy to Daniel who moved between her legs, he took a pillow from where it had fallen on the floor and slid it under her ass so her pussy was at a better height for him and positioned his cock head just between her glistening lips.

Geeta kissed her friend hard on her mouth, Alana gave a gentle pull on the chain causing Yas to groan and Daniel slowly pushed his thick cock into her soaking hole stretching her wide as he pushed in inch by inch. He stopped with still two inches to go as he felt Yasmin's pussy muscles tighten and spasm as she came on his cock squeezing it hard and covering it in juice. The three waited for her to calm before Daniel sank his cock in the remaining couple of inches as Yasmin's pussy muscles twitched and spasmed and massaged his shaft.

'Fuck her Daniel' Alana instructed and Daniel did exactly that, pounding the young woman as she thrashed on the bed under him. Daniel looked up at Alana who was watching him intently.

'May I' he asked as he felt his balls tightening.

'No, not yet' she answered ' I want you to fuck her doggy and then you can fill her up. Fetch me the lead from the drawer'.

Daniel sank himself in one last time, ground his pelvis hard against Yasmin and then slowly withdrew, there was a gentle pop as his head slipped out of her pussy and groans from Yasmin as she felt the sudden emptiness. Daniel walked gingerly over to the drawer and took out the lead and handed it to Alana who fasted it onto the collar around her neck.

Geeta and Alana helped Yas onto her hands and knees, Alana handed Daniel the lead and he sank his cock back into the waiting pussy helped by Geeta and Alana who each held one ass cheek open to allow Daniel easier access. He pushed all the way in immediately until he felt his cock head hit her cervix, Yas groaned again tightening her stretched pussy against his shaft. Alana reached over and took two small curved vibrators handing one to Geeta.

'Now fuck her and when she's cumming you are to fill her with your seed' Alana directed. She checked with Yas who just nodded enthusiastically as Daniel with drew his cock almost to its full length before sinking in again. A moan came from deep within Yas as his shaft worked on both her clit and her g-spot.

Daniel withdrew again and then sank in again, and again and again, increasing speed and shifting his weight to change the sensations for her. He stood back and watched his cock going in and out of her pink hole between the caramel coloured ass cheeks, he gave the chain a little pull and Yas shrieked with the added sensation, he repeated the action and as he did so he smacked her gently on the right cheek.

He could feel himself close as Yas suddenly arched her back 'Oh fuuuuuccckkk' she moaned as her pussy muscles tightened on Daniels cock as she came hard, that was the signal for Daniel as he relaxed the tension in his balls and shot three heavy ropes of cum deep into her causing her another climax to build on the earlier one as she felt his seed fill her. She collapsed with Daniel falling with her as he let go of the lead. Geeta and Alana then both came simultaneously as they watched the action while pleasuring themselves with the little vibes.

Daniel was the first to move as he was worried about his weight on the young woman beneath him, he slid his now softened cock out of Yasmin's wide open hole and lay back exhausted.