Alanah, Queen of Hearts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh yessssss... I just love it!" She said, overegging her words to their excitement. It was all boring to her, no feeling behind her words, which she found funny; as once he put his dick inside her, she would again feel little to nothing.

"Yeah, Fuck my wife Des. Show her what a real man does to a hot bitch like her!"

He tried his best to fuck her, any other woman would have been enjoying every throb of his cock, every grunt he made, every grope of his strong hands on her huge tits. Alanah was not impressed, nor was she clamouring for him to pound her harder. She knew they would believe her submissive squeals and moans, every guy who cucked John did. Over the four long years she had been in this marriage, she had become a professional at making it sound, and feel, real.

Desmond pushed himself balls deep into her, strongly tossing her lower body upward to bend her thick figure so her knees pushed up on either side of her head. She grunted, feeling his hands glue to her thick ass when he readjusted his position to give her a mating press rough. John gave an almost manic look as he saw his wife contort in such a way; cumming and shooting his load on the leather sofa; his wild jacking make it fling and toss around, with some of his small ropes sticking to the side of Alanah's thigh. The red-haired goddess stared up at Desmond, who thrusted his cock into her like a piston without any signs of stopping.

Her cuck of a husband did not cease either, instead he started to fondle his balls in one hand whilst he stroked himself back to an erection. Alanah felt Desmond's black cock throb, with his balls slapping against her rippling booty. "Like that bitch? Do you love me?"

"Yes Des! I love black cock! I love youuuuuu!" She moaned louder, locking up her legs and rolling her eyes back in an impressive pantomime. Her fingers shuddered on his rock-hard chest, and allowing drool to leak from the corners of her puffy lips. Desmond grunted, and John moaned over the apparent sight of his woman cumming. Relaxing her body to seem like she had become limp and willing to receive his cum, Alanah stared up at the ceiling over his broad shoulder, thinking on what she was going to do after her work out tomorrow. Perhaps buy a mini dress, or some summer themed shorts or anything else that was tight and revealing enough to make hungry heads turn in public.

A sudden hot rush was felt inside her tummy, slowly rolling her head down she saw how Desmond's orgasm showed on his face; his balls tensing around her soft ass. She breathed through her lips, glad that it was over at last. Still, she had to admit the ropes of cum that she felt stream into her was an impressive volume. Any normal girl would jump at the chance to milk more from him. "Fuck she's such a tight whore." He groaned gruffly, pulling out of her with a hard feeling of friction around his shaft. It was like her pussy moulded around his girth, squeezing and teasing the last of his seed from him. Alanah cooed when he pulled out, groping her breasts to give her sensitive parts her own form of pleasurable stimulation. She was not surprised that it was her own touch that made her feel pleasure these days. Ever since her not so little step-brother, no man could compete.

The rest of the date went in a blur. Desmond demanded that she clean his cock, which she did only after John eagerly squealed to usher her to do so. His cum tasted nice, salty, yet far too liquidly for her liking; she liked it sticky, and thick like goo for her to gargle and chew on before swallowing like a good cum slut she had been known as in her prime. Before long Desmond was gone, shoving his lecherous tongue down her throat before he gave her ass a hard spank when he left, telling her he was not nearly finished with her body after the night was done.

John was silent after the door shut, barely recognising her visible irritation that he did not clean up his fluids. Meaning she had to wipe his sticky stains from the leather sofa, the carpets and his discarded underwear which he left piled in the living room. By the time Alanah did what was expected of her she returned to the solace of their master bedroom, slipping onto her side of the bed with her uniform placed in the wash.

Tired, unsatisfied, and most importantly, hollow. That was how Alanah Goodwin felt as she laid there naked beside her snoring husband. She did not feel close to an orgasm whilst with Desmond. Only slightly damp from how he groped her, and drooled over the king of spades tattoo branded on her right breast. Her silky hair rested under her, rubbing against her back and ass when she moved herself. Turning to her bedside table she sighed as the bright red numbers on her clock read it to be far too long past two in the morning. If she had a photoshoot to go to, she would have been mentally frustrated as well as sexually.

Sliding off the bed she pulled her hair over her front, sandwiching her silky locks between her perky, bare breasts that bounced as she swayed her hips to the en suite bathroom on the other side of the room, far away from John and his wall shaking snores. As she stepped inside the white tiled bathroom, she immediately felt her nipples stiffen for the first time that night, the cold molested her perfection, goosebumps forming over her arms and ass.

As the chill swept around her, she regarded herself in the mirror, perfect lips at a settled frown, eyes dim with fatigue; physical, and emotional. When her slumbering husband first put forward the idea her being a Snowbunny, she thought she would have learned to love it; maybe, she thought at the time, that it would have ceased her cravings for the guy really wanted to be with. The one who she wished slept beside her every night instead of the snoring roid freak.

Alanah, with running water rushing through the silvery taps into the white marble basin, grumbled to herself "No need to linger on it. He's probably moved on from you...Besides, you've been back in town for years and never bothered to tell him you're back...You're settled with John, no need to make everything complicated 'Lana."

She proceeded to scrub the tattoo from her body, wiping and scraping a damp towel at it which made her thickness jiggle and ripple with er visceral scrubs. The tattoo faded with the washing, leaving only black smears and wipe marks over the large canvas of her breast. "At least he didn't make you get a permanent one..."

Stretching her body by bending her back with an impressive flexibility whilst throwing her arms up skyward, Alanah went to leave; may as well give sleep another go... Yet she stopped as she held the thick, rounded knob of the door in her small, delicate hand. Biting her lip, she turned her head to a small cabinet beside the toilet. Innocent in design, yet it called to her like a whisper from a seductive demon. Alanah felt the hold it had on her, how it made her let go of the door and step to it. Squatting down she opened it, cursing under her breath as she pushed her arm through the cleaning products and loose towels and sponges that were kept there, only to find the large rubber toy in the back, hidden with a wrapped white towel. It was heavy, and felt dense in her hands. Unwrapping it from the towel Alanah felt her heart lurch and her arousal immediately rocket. Her pussy swelled, and leaked delicious nectar as she stared wide eyed at the twelve-inch white dildo that flopped and swayed as she grasped its thick girth.

"Such an impressive monster you have Bro..." She moaned, stroking the plastic up her inner thigh, allowing her dripping juices to leak over its bulging pink head and trickle down the veiny length.

She couldn't take it anymore. Slamming the suction cup down on the lid of the toilet with a loud pop she wasted no time mounting the seat, directing the footlong rubber penis to her cunt before she impaled herself onto it. The rush overtook her, making her thighs quiver and her feet to spasm over the tiled floor. It felt amazing. Not nearly as good as the real thing, but riding her toilet seat gave her far more love than the man who slept meters away from her; she rode it, shutting her eyes tight as she imagined the only guy who held such a godly cock between his legs. "Tim..." She moaned, rolling her hips over and over and over on the dildo. It split apart her insides, making the pain and the overwhelming pleasure that came with it to waft over her in endless waves. Each intense shiver taking her back to her time with her Step-Brother in their lavish apartment.

Her breaths were harsh, but muted to the best of her ability. Wouldn't want to wake the sleeping cuck. Muted voices moaned the name of Alanah's younger Step-brother, harder and faster every time the wet SHLICK of her pussy leaked hot secretions over the dick. How she wished the cock would fuck her back, there was little better feeling in the world than having such a massive thing attached to a man who not only dominated her just how she desired it, but a man who was always in absolute awe of her, no matter her outfit, no matter if she had a classy look, or trashy fuckslut clothes; Timothy always looked at her as if she was a deity. And that was the sweetest feeling of all.

She came over the dildo, tossing her head back that made her hair flare outwards and slap against her plump booty that had spread wide from how her legs were pulled to either side of the toilet seat. Her eyes rolled back, and she held the penis there, completely bottomed out on her. All twelve inches pressed against her tight tummy with the bulge of the head pressing outward on her flexed tummy. She lost sense of time during her little session in the bathroom; so much so that she realised she was riding it for almost an hour before she felt like her libido was satisfied. Orgasms came, made themselves known to her, and left soon after, much like a night with her Step-Brother...Many orgasms, and many times feeling like a literal goddess to be able to take something so big...

As she slipped back into the bed, feeling of satisfaction was deep in her pussy, she frowned and rubbed her eyes. Perhaps she missed her little bro a little too much...

To Be Continued...

Please give your feedback! Leave a comment or message, I love interacting with anyone who reads my work!

12