Alana's Extramarital Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nispe
nispe
52 Followers

"Fuck you," I growled.

"Look, man, I got nothing against you," Nic stated, matter-of-factly. "I don't know how long you've had your guard up, but if you've been spying on her for any appreciable amount of time, you know that I'm not doing anything to her that she didn't want done."

I seethed silently. I knew it was true.

"And," Nic added, "I'm not a monster. I see you found her channel. Alana's pulling in incredible numbers for the site, and I'm giving her equity worth about half a mil. Here's the carrot: if you're a good little hubby, I'll throw you a bone. I send you some amount of money, and you pay for premium chats with Alana with half the funds. She gets almost all the money from the premium chats, so you get half, she gets half, and you make her numbers look amazing. You get one-on-one streaming, and you can save the videos so you can jerk off - or to save for blackmail if she ever wants to leave you. That gives you leverage, and you control of half the money." Nic paused. "And here's the stick: if you want to be a dick about it, I give it to her directly, in cash, and I fuck her off-camera. You have zero control over anything, and with the amount she's making, she can pay for the world's best divorce lawyers if she ever leaves you."

I didn't know what to say. I just stood there, stunned, for a few seconds.

"Alright, I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'll fucking show you how it works. You give me an account, and I'll send you $4k right now. You pay $2k for a premium video, and I'll let you watch me fuck her tonight."

I still didn't know what to say.

"Look, you can decide what to do, long term, after tonight. Think of tonight as a test drive."

Nic couldn't help but twist the knife a little.

"Look, man, she's getting my dick either way. At least this way you get to watch."

"Okay," I muttered, barely audible.

"What?" asked Nic. I had a feeling he heard me the first time.

"Okay," I repeated, a little louder. Nic chuckled.

"By the way, I'm deleting these fucking voicemail messages from her phone. Don't be a retard, Brian. I'm giving you all the ammunition you need to destroy her in court if you decide that's what you really want to do."

A few seconds later, my phone dinged with some a text message from an unknown number. It had some instructions on what to do, which I followed to a T. Notifications from the webcam site started streaming in. First, it indicated that my purchase of nearly 1,000,000 credits had been accepted. I worried that Nic somehow found a way to actually draw from my bank account; it turns out he just spoofed the account number on the deposit. When a refund of half the credits was requested a few minutes later, the "refund" of $2,000 was returned to my bank account, appearing as a credit from a medical billing company. I mean, I work - worked - for a financial firm and that was some pretty fucking expert level money laundering.

Against every fiber of my being, I found myself impressed by the slickness of the operation. I paid for a "personalized, premium" video on the site, and I put in my preferences. A few minutes later, my request was approved, and I got an invite to a private video stream at 8 pm Pacific. I didn't realize it would be that quick, but I figured I could put the kids down early.

The afternoon dragged by. I took the kids out for an early dinner at their favorite pizza parlor, and told them that Mommy was having dinner with her friend. I couldn't eat anything, I was still sick to my stomach. Around 7 pm, Alana texted, saying that the restaurant was very loud, and that she wouldn't be able to call. She asked me to wish the kids a good night, and that she'd be back around 10. I didn't respond.

I put the kids to bed early, and locked the door to my room just before 8. The webcam site's private room feature was quite nice. The biggest change was the lack of tipping buttons on the interface. I guess since I had paid so much up front, there wasn't much to ask for. I clicked on the button to record the session.

The stream started, and my wife appeared on my screen. Alana was sitting on some kind of hotel bed, dressed, by my request, in a lavender nightie. The request was my childish way of protesting - the first lingerie I had purchased for Alana as a gift was a lavender nightie, and although she wasn't wearing exactly the one I bought her (I checked the closet), it was close enough that it had to remind her of me. Also, by my request, she was wearing a wedding ring. Again, childishly, I had requested that she wear one and "pretend" to be married. It was clear that the request had hit a little close to home, though - the ring she wore was not her actual wedding ring, but a simple white gold band.

Although I was fully entitled to turn on my camera and interact with her, I was far too afraid of being identified, so I communicated entirely through chat.

"Hi there, Jeff," she cooed, without a trace of self-consciousness.

JeffH729: hi tiffany

"I've been thinking about you all day." She circled fingers around her nipples, making sure that I could see the ring. "I remember you asking whether I did hardcore vids. I told you no, but, can I tell you a little secret?" Alana crawled forward, towards the camera, letting it focus on her cleavage. She put her lips just into the top of the frame, and licked them seductively. "That was a lie."

This was part of the script that I had requested. I requested a session where Alana "pretended" to be married, wearing a lavender nightie and a wedding ring. She was to pretend that she abhored the idea of cheating on her husband, just so the video would have her saying it on camera. It was a childish jab that threatened to expose my identity, but if Alana was going to cheat on me, I wasn't going to roll over and just accept it.

"I only said that because I knew my husband would be jealous," she pouted. "I love him very much and I would never be unfaithful to him."

I didn't ask her to say that. This wasn't part of the script. Her candor unnerved me a little, and I worried that somehow Nic had edited my request to somehow retaliate against me. A knot grew in my stomach as she continued with the roleplay.

"But the money you offered is soooo good. So I agreed to do my first hardcore video, but my husband insisted that he be here when I get fucked on camera for the first time." As she said those words, a dick appeared on the screen. I couldn't say for sure, but it looked way bigger on the closeup than I had seen on the home security camera. However big it was, Alana gobbled it up.

Goddamn it. Nic twisted my whole script around, and now the video was going to have her be about NOT cheating one me. If it wasn't my FUCKING MARRIAGE on the line, I might have been able to scrounge up some respect for the move. Instead, I got 10 minutes of Alana slurping on the dick, pulling it out of her mouth occasionally to say how good her husband tastes, and how she can't wait to suck his dick every day.

Alana laid back on the bed, spread eagle, and the man, his face carefully aimed away from the camera, dove in to eat her out. Meanwhile, Alana looked right into the camera, narrating details of our marriage as if the man eating her out was her husband.

"We met in college," she explained. "I was lab partners with his roommate in chemistry class, and I spent a ton of time over there working on lab reports. He thought I was hot from the moment I saw him, but he actually thought his roommate had a thing for me, so he didn't ask me out."

That was all true. I couldn't believe that she could lay there, getting eaten out by another man, while she told OUR ACTUAL STORY to someone she thought was a stranger. But my dick thought otherwise, and I realized that, against all odds, I had a massive hardon.

Alana continued narrating, although she started panting pretty hard as the pussy eating started to have an effect. "We were friends for several years after that. I dated a basketball player for two years, he had an on-and-off thing with with some ho from Alpha Phi." Alana paused the story to yelp loudly as the tongue hit some kind of spot. "After graduation, we both moved to the West Coast, and we bumped into each other at a local bar. We were chatting for most of the night, and then I was like, 'oh my God, why didn't we ever hook up in college?' We snuck into the bathroom at the bar, and he bent me over some nasty public toilet and-nnnngh-"

Alana paused the story to cum. I sat there and watched my wife cum all over another man's face as she told a story about how we actually fell in love.

"... and he took me into this nasty public bathroom and just fucked me." The man withdrew carefully, not showing his face, and reappeared on the side of the screen, standing beside the bed. Alana lay on her stomach, her face turned towards the camera, as he took his place behind her. He pulled her legs off the bed, so she could be in the same position as she was as she narrated our story. "He fucked me," she repeated quietly, as he jammed his erection into her roughly, eliciting a hard squeal.

Alana was quiet for a few minutes, just enjoying the sensation of getting fucked. I suspect she forgot that she was on camera, and just wanted to fuck. The man, I realized, had a ski mask on, and I was increasingly distraught because he neither had the build nor rhythm of Nic. He flipped her over and put her legs on his shoulders. He leaned down to say something to her, and the camera nodded down to keep his face out of the frame. This little detail didn't strike me at first, but at that point, I should have realized that there was someone else in the room.

Alana lay back, turning her head to the camera and continued the story. "That night was the first time I took anyone's cum," she admitted. "I was such a good girl, I always made them wear condoms. I didn't even let anyone cum in my mouth." Alana gasped as the fucking crescendoed. "But not my husband. Oh, God, I let him raw dog me in a graffiti-covered bathroom. I let him fill me with cum. He's the only one who I let do that. He put a ring on my finger, he fucked me until I came every day for six months after we got married. I got so much cum from him that I got pregnant on our honeymoon."

All true. God fucking damn it, it was all true.

"Oh, God... shoot it inside me. Fill me with your cum," she encouraged her lover. Wrapping her legs around him, she jammed him inside her with her heels. And sure enough, within seconds, she was getting filled with cum. The only audio was heavy panting as the two of stewed in a messy pool of pleasure on some hotel bed.

The man withdrew, a thin trail of sticky cum trailing from his cockhead to Alana's pussy lips. She angled her hips to the camera, to show me the cum oozing out. She reached in with her left hand again, scooping cum with her middle and ring fingers, the wedding ring featuring prominently on screen.

"So much cum," she whispered. "So much cum inside me."

I thought that might be the end of the video, although only about 35 minutes had elapsed. I had paid for a whole hour, so I didn't know whether she was just going to play with the creampie for 25 minutes or what. But, then, she started narrating again.

"Then, about six months ago, I cheated on my husband for the first time."

WAIT, WHAT?

"I was with my girlfriends at a bar, and this man just would not stop hitting on me even though I told him I was married. He gave me his number, and I threw it away, but my friend Jen saved it. She ended up fucking him, but he was unabashedly pursuing me. I got in a big fight with my husband one day, and Jen invited me over to watch them have sex. Halfway through, I don't know what snapped within me, but I gobbled up that magnificent dick and let him cum on my face."

My heart was racing as my head throbbed with the confession. I remember that night - we got in a big fight, and she spent the night at Jen's.

"He's a pornographer. He's the one who got me into webcamming. At first, it was just some lingerie videos, but then he quickly got me into masturbating on camera. And I met up with him once a week to ride that dick." Alana got up and stood in front of the camera, giving me a clear view of her magnificent tits.

"My husband found out I'm a dirty, cheating whore. But he doesn't mind, do you, honey?" Another man appeared at the side of the screen, embracing her. This time, I was sure it was Nic - the physique and cock matched exactly, although his face was still off-screen.

"Not at all," Nic said. "As a matter of fact, I found your website and I jerk off to your videos. I watch you getting plowed by other men and I love it."

"Reclaim my pussy and forgive me for being a cheating whore?" Alana begged. She looked up at him with her puppy dog eyes, and she looked so beautiful that I almost did forgive her.

"Absolutely," said Nic. He picked her up and threw her on the bed, putting her legs on his shoulders and angling his entry so that the camera got an unobstructed view of his dick entering her.

"Fuck me! Fuck my cheating cunt!" yelled Alana.

Nic obliged, each stroke of his pulling out a little bit of the first load. The first man's cum, Nic's precum, applied lube, her arousal fluid, everything was all mixed together in a sloppy mess as Nic just pounded away mercilessly. Alana came at least twice, although it was a little hard to tell since from this angle, I didn't often get a good look at her face.

After a few minutes, Alana put her legs down and flipped Nic over onto the bed, facing the camera as she mounted his cock. Her tits bounced around as she rode him, grinding down on his hard dick with all her might. I couldn't tell whether she was just acting or aroused or in a perpetual state of cumming, as she gasped and flopped around on him. She never did that to me before.

"I'm going to cum, honey," Nic panted. Alana smiled and unmounted him.

"I love my husband's cock," she said to the camera, kneeling on the floor beside the bed as Nic exploded onto her face. "I love feeling his warm cum on my face, and I love the taste. I'm not going to clean this off of me, I'm going to sleep with a semen mask tonight."

"Thanks for watching, Jeff. I hope someday you'll find a wife that loves you as much as I love my husband." With that, Alana took Nic's dick back into her mouth, milking out the last few drops of cum, before waving with her fingers and shutting down the video.

A few minutes later, I got a text from Alana.

"Had too much to drink at dinner. Jen's letting me crash on her couch, I'll be back first thing tomorrow morning."

I felt like Jen had a role in this that I needed to figure out as well.

Chapter 5

"So, what did you think?" asked Nic on the phone, when he called me about 30 minutes later from Alana's phone.

"I think you're a fucking asshole, Nic. Who the fuck was the other guy?"

"Oh, that's Roger. He runs the website. What she told you about him is true - he met her in a club a few months ago, and he's been fucking her pretty regularly since. He got her into the whole webcam thing. And what she said about her husband is true, she wouldn't wear her real wedding ring because she really does love you. She absolutely loves you, Brian. She just also happens to love getting fucked by other men."

"This is my life, now?" I asked. "I sit around, watching my wife fuck you two, and if I make a peep, you'll fund her divorce?"

"Come on, man, don't be like that. Look, we're just trying to make some money. She's just blowing off some steam. We're not so naive to think this is a forever gig. Give it a few months, I'm guessing you and her are going to clear one, maybe one point five million between the two of you, and at some point her love of novelty is going to wane and she's going to want out. I promise you that on that day, we'll shake hands, walk away, and you two can tearfully reconcile and move on with your lives, if not happy, then at least rich," Nic explained.

The line was silent for a few minutes.

Sensing my hesitation, he added, "Look, Alana's staying here tonight. You get Alana back tomorrow morning. Tell her you got some courtside seats to tomorrow's game, and stick her with the kids. Then, you show up to the Downtown Hilton at 7 pm, and I'll give you an insider's view of our operation. We've got a whole event set up for tomorrow night with one of our other girls. Oh, and bring your own condoms if you want."

Nic was about to hang up, but he added, "By the way, we're not at the Hilton tonight, so don't be a dick and show up asking for us."

I couldn't sleep for more than 15-20 minutes at a stretch that night. Every time I woke up, I replayed the past 6 months in my mind - how many 'girls nights' had Alana gone to? How many 'dinners with Jen'? How many times had she told me she 'crashed on Jen's couch'? Fuck.

I vowed not to confront Alana right away. I always had the video to use against her, and it's not like she was doing anything that she apparently hadn't been doing for months. Around 7 am, Nic sent me a PM on the website with a picture of Alana's cum-covered face. There was a big blob of cum in her right eye. The caption just read, "One more for the road." Fuck you, Nic.

The kids were watching Saturday morning cartoons when Alana walked in. Her right eye was red and irritated, but she gave the kids big hugs and planted a kiss on my lips. I gave her ass a firm squeeze, and I could feel her involuntarily wince a little, but she played the part of a good wife and hummed appreciatively.

"Jen's couch is terrible," she complained. "I didn't sleep well - do you mind if I take a nap?"

"Not at all, honey. But Tony got some tickets to tonight's game, and wanted to know if I could go. Do you plan on going out tonight?"

Alana laughed. "I'm never going to go out again, I feel like shit."

She always made that joke when she came back from "Jen's." Now, I knew what that meant.

The day passed slowly. I took the kids to soccer practice, and we had leftovers for lunch. All day, I looked for signs that Alana felt any kind of guilt for what she had done last night, but she exhibited exactly zero signs of remorse. In a way, I felt relieved - she might be a cheating whore, but I felt like I knew the whole story.

The kids were playing Minecraft in their room when I got ready to leave. "Bye, kids. I'll miss bedtime, so, good night." They were too engrossed to offer anything but vague grunts of acknowledgement.

"Bye," Alana said, wrapping her arms around me for a passionate kiss. Despite everything that happened, it was still a treat to kiss my wife. "Have fun."

I guess Nic was keeping secrets from her, as well.

nispe
nispe
52 Followers
12