Alchanian Diaries

Story Info
An ancient man's diary entry reveals a free-use society.
1.7k words
4.21
3.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all, thank you for coming to our conference today. I am excited to tell you that today I will unveil my latest discovery. As most of you are well aware the Alchanian culture has been my pet project since graduation. I discovered their lands just a month out of school and since then I have worked hard to excavate the remains of this now dead civilization. We figured out that they were not shy about sex based on their pottery and wall markings. We even found tools they would use to pleasure themselves! But just recently we found a journal! This journal of a young male shows just how much their culture revolved around sex! We've also learned why we haven't found any clothes or cloths from the site. It is because they never wore any! All thanks to this journal. I have had the pleasure of translating it for you so please read as much as you would like!

Today was a great day! I fucked the chief's daughter! How great it was to see her body under mine! See, I needed to talk to the chief about the upcoming festival, I was walking to his house and I saw Dersonik. Ashben was bent over in front of him in the fields, her tits looking as great as ever, her tanned skin glistening with sweat, her black hair wild, and she was being fucked hard from behind. I stopped by to say hello.

"Hello Ruik, how has your day been?" Dersonik asked.

"It just started but I am headed to the chief's to discuss plans about the festival. How are you two?" I answered.

I believe Ashben was too busy being pleasured to answer me so Dersonik answered, "We've been fine. Quite a productive morning we've had." Right then Ashben took my cock into her mouth and started to suck me off. "She has been begging for a good plowing of the fields so I gave her one!" We both laughed at that terrible joke.

Ashben took my cock out of her mouth and spoke through her moans, "We hah, ah... we have a request for you. Oh fuck me fuck me... Would you be able to make Dersonik a judge for the breasts competition at the... ah... festival?"

"I'll see what I can do for you guys," I responded. I put my cock back in her mouth and she finished me off while Dersonik continued to pound to her. My cum shot across her face and in her hair. As they switched positions so Ashben was riding his cock they told me a rumor.

"Hey Ruik we heard Finna was in heat week," Ashben told me.

"What does that mean to me?" I asked.

"Well," Dersonik answered, "The chief locks his daughter in when it's this week. He believes she is to be saved for a single man. She is sacred. He doesn't know she's already fucked many women and men! Either way she will be begging for something to be inside her, be it tongue or cock. And you're going to his house. Do you see the connection?"

"I see. I should sneak to her and give her my cock. I would hope I could since she is the sexiest in the town."

"Really?! I'm right here," Ashben told me as she bounced.

"You do look pretty sexy covered in my cum," I told her. "I always thought it looked good dripping out of your pussy too."

"That's what I thought, you remember that image as you pound into her," Ashben told me.

I headed to the chief's house and there I knocked on the door. His wife answered the door with cum covering her stomach. She led me to the chief who sat in his fire room. He gazed into it seeking the wisdom our ancestors try to communicate. We spoke for a few moments and he happily approved my plans. The chief then let me go. Without his wife to escort me, I explored. I found a door that had stairs going down. I walked down to find myself in a playroom. It had dildos on a table and leather straps pinned to a wall for wrists. The chief's daughter laid on a bed shoving a didlo inside her. I knocked on the frame and she jumped.

"Hey Finna, I didn't mean to startle you," I said.

"Oh you're fine Ruik, I was just distracted," she responded. I checked her body seeing the signature deep red hair of the chief's clan fall down to her big tits. Her pink nipples contrasted against her tanned skin. As she stood I saw her hair on her mound was the same deep red. Her shaky legs thick enough to just block her entrance.

"How long have you been distracted?" I asked her.

"Only since about sundown," she told me. "Why are you here so late?"

"Late? It's mid-day!" I told her.

"There's no way I was masturbating that long!" She threw open curtain near her bed to make sure I wasn't lying. "Wow! I must have really been into it. It's my heat week, you know?"

"I heard. That's why I'm here. I wanted to see if you wanted help." I pulled her close to me. We started to kiss and I grabbed her tits as she began to stroke me.

She stopped and looked up at me. "I would love to but my dad wouldn't approve. You could lose your job."

"I would lose my job if I could fuck you just once." I told her. She sighed with lust and we continued to kiss and stroke and grab. I moved my hand down to her pussy and she opened her legs for me. I slid my finger along her opening and pushed it in gently. She let out a soft moan into my mouth. I pushed her against the wall as my finger danced in and out of her wet folds. I ended our kiss and looked up to see the leather straps on the wall above her head. She saw me notice them and slipped her hands into them with a seductive smile. I drew the strings tightly. She opened her legs farther so I could see her pussy fully. I stood between her legs and pushed my cock inside her. Her walls were slippery enough to allow me to slide in with ease. She let out a soft moan. I pushed all the way in and she gasped. As I pumped my hips her moans got more consistent. My hands wandered and groped her tits, pinching her nipples.

"Ah... suck them... my nipples. Oh oh... ah... suck and bite them..." she moaned. I bent over and started to lick and suck one of them. Her gasping got louder and faster. "Please... Ah, ah, oh fuck... bite... me!" She shouted. I bit down on one gently. "Harder!" She demanded. I bit down with a much greater force. Her hands strained against the straps and she screamed. She squirt her juices all over my cock and the floor. We both stood there panting for a moment.

She requested I untie her so I did. She turned around and bent over, slipping her hands back in the straps. I tightened them again and looked at her ass. I started to let my hands wander and groped her cheeks. I slapped her ass hard and heard a whimper come from her. I hit her again and got another, deeper whimper. I looked around the room and saw the dildos on the table. I picked up the biggest one I could find. It barely fit inside her! But I pushed it deep inside her soaking pussy then continued to spank her. She moaned in pleasure and whimpered from the pain. I took the fake dick and slowly moved it out and shoved it back in hard. She came again, juices covering her toy and legs. I pulled it out and replaced it with my own cock wasting no time as I shoved it in fast.

"Where should I cum?" I asked as I drove my cock deep inside her.

"Let me know when, I wanna taste it," she panted. I undid the straps so she could get down easier and kept pounding into her, spanking her every once in awhile to get a sharp gasp between her moans. I reached around and squeezed one of her swinging tits. I pinched her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She reached between her legs to play with her clit. The minute her hand touched that small nub she came again. The juices dripped down my balls and it was accompanied by a loud scream, then her legs gave out. She fell on her hands and knees. She turned around and got up to my cock's level. She worked her tongue along my shaft from my base to tip. She licked her cum off my balls. Her mouth took in my tip and her tongue swirled around it. She slowly took more of my shaft. She pulled back and took more in as she went down. She did this until my entire dick was in her mouth and down her throat. I noticed she was also moaning while she was blowing me. I looked down to see her fingers sliding inside her pussy.

"I'm going to-" I didn't manage to get the words out before my cum was shooting into her mouth. She had her lips on my tip and sucked me dry. She opened her mouth to show me the cum gathered on her tongue. She closed her mouth and opened again to show it was gone.

She collapsed onto her bed and thanked me. I told her I would see her later and as I was walking out I ran into the chief.

"Oh sir... I was just um... Saying hi to Finna," I told him.

"Oh son there's no need to lie to me I know what you've been doing," he shot back.

"Oh sir, I'm sorry I know I shouldn't ha-" I tried before he cut me off.

"I'm not upset son, I think you should be the one to take my daughter's hand. I knew this and I knew what time it was for her. I didn't have the wife show you out in hopes you'd find your way here. And indeed you have. Now that I know you can keep her satisfied I'm confident in my decision!" He turned to Finna, "Is this acceptable for you daughter?" She gave a tired yet perky, "Yes". So I guess I'm going to get married at the Festival! This will crown me a chief! I can't wait!