All Comments on 'Alena's Game Ch. 04'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

I love where this story is going. Full denial! He’s never to feel what it’s like to be inside his wife again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

just love the teasing and affect his denial is doing to him. she need to keep putting him back in to his chastity cade to hold his frustration for ever..

Prof_MasterProf_Masterover 1 year ago

It's one thing for Q to *say A had a.plan, & the ruthlessness to execute it (as A said in therapy), and another thing for the author to *show it. The edgy dialog writing for A during that scene *shows it. I believe in her power now. ...So does Q.

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman7 months ago

Let there be no mistake. When someone has developed an addiction to a D/s dynamic, the decison making process may look like a Democracy, but that's really a facade. The submissive will often make ridiculous decisions while lost in a fog of arousal.

A consistently strong entry to this great series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES