Alena's Game Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My optimism evaporated. She had me cold, and reluctantly, I rolled over to show her my towering erection.

"Oh dear," she pouted, "That's a demerit. Back to zero, after all that effort you put in. No release for you today."

"Wait," I sputtered, "Hold on. You mean I do all that for you and I get nothing back?"

"It's called denial, Quinn. Use a dictionary, look it up."

"That's not fair," I fumed, and then made an effort to establish some control over my emotions, "But all I need to do is one more nice thing, right? How about I wash you in the shower?"

Alena studied me silently, then responded, "I'm going to wash myself, thanks."

"Then what else can I do?"

I could see it in her face: my wife was watching me squirm. I was so near to payback.

"Tell me something, hon, when you came back with the massage oil, what did you do?"

My mouth opened, but I had no words. There was a cold gleam in her eye.

"Alena, this is just being cruel now."

"I'm waiting for an answer."

I stared into her perfect blue eyes for a long time until she stared me down. I dropped my eyes and confessed.

"I ogled you."

"Which means?"

"A demerit. I'm back in negative territory."

My shoulders slumped. I was defeated. Alena surprised me, taking my hand gently in hers.

"And you confessed, freely," she observed, but all I could do was nod my head despondently.

She cupped my chin and kissed me softly on the lips. I could see it in her face: she was trying to work something out. Just now, on the bed, I had willingly given her oral attention while expecting nothing in return. I had to concede that it was out of character for me. Alena was familiar with the way my mind worked, how I would cajole her with words, then stroking her, waiting until she acquiesced to oral attention because we both knew she would then let me slip inside her to find my fulfillment. Only, this time it hadn't happened. I had been presented the opportunity; Alena had spread herself for me, open and inviting, and yet I had done what I was told. I hadn't been told to fuck her, so I had refrained. I looked up at her, my cock rigid and my face showing how much I needed her to give me permission for sex.

"I can see how much you're struggling with all this. Do you want to stop, or do you want to carry on?"

"If I say stop?"

She wrapped her fingers around my turgid shaft. "I guess we'll need to do something about this," she said, stroking my cock, "I'll let you have your way with me for as long as you like, as many times as you like. But then we go back to our arrangements before we started all this," she said.

Feeling her holding my manhood, her perfect, bare skin glistening before me, I felt a little tremor in my core. Alena felt it too. She smiled.

"And if I don't say stop?"

Alena leaned forwards, he breasts swinging low, and kissed me softly on my lips. She gave my shaft a little squeeze that sent shivers through me. She could tell how my body was aching for her to grant me release.

"Something wonderful."

I stared at her, torn, feeling her hand around my rigid manhood, seeing those beautiful blue eyes searching my face for an answer.

"I'm impressed that you confessed to me," she murmured, "Putting yourself back in the red voluntarily."

"You would have given me a demerit for lying, anyway."

"Actually," she smiled, "I was going to let it go. All this has put me in the mood to have you inside me."

Alena smiled at me and my cock twitched in her hand as I felt a sudden, blissful surge of hope. Then she frowned.

"But," she said, "You confessed and that means now I have to enforce the rules."

I gaped at my wife, mortified by the thought that I had done this to myself, talking myself out of slipping my aching manhood into her right now, here on the bed. She had me off-balance again, trying to work through the permutations, conscious of her fingers wrapped around me, the softness of her lips.

"So, hon, what's your answer? Stop or continue? Do you want to see where this takes us?"

I swallowed, my mouth suddenly dry. Alena wasn't smiling anymore, her expression was earnest. We looked at each other for what felt like eternity, her fingers still wrapped tightly around my cock, her eyes locked on mine. There was only one answer that made sense, and it involved me laying her oiled body down on the bed and sliding myself into her, thrusting until I brought her to another orgasm and slaked my own need. I could almost feel the warm moistness of her pussy enveloping me. But there was something in the way she looked at me, something asking me to give in, to do what she'd asked because it would please her.

"Continue," I croaked.

I had expected Alena to be happy with my answer, but instead she grew more serious.

"If we're going to continue, Quinn, I need to know you're committed."

"I am, believe me."

"Prove it."

"How?"

Alena paused. I could see she was working out exactly what to say next.

"I want you to volunteer to extend the denial."

"What?" I hissed, taken by surprise.

At a rational level, it made no sense to extend my punishment, but I felt my cock throb in her hand at the idea of giving her total control of my release for an extra period. I blinked in confusion. Alena waited patiently.

"Yes," I gasped.

"Good boy."

Alena kissed me again, but this time with a passion, slipping her tongue between my lips. I had given her what she wanted, and it had turned her on powerfully.

"How about you give me that shower now?" she murmured, "Get a chance to earn a credit."

Alena smiled at me then gave my cock a little squeeze.

"I guess if you keep the same erection all the way through then it's technically the same demerit that you already got. You can't be punished twice for the same crime."

She released me and stood up.

"Coming?"

I stood up too, facing her.

"Just one thing, first," I said, conscious of my rigid manhood pointing directly out at her oiled body, "This is a raincheck, right? We're going to come back to this after the extra week."

"Two weeks, remember? We talked about this," she replied simply, "Okay?"

I struggled to understand. After the massage and the intimate attention, after the fabulous orgasm I had given her, she had tricked me out of my release and had now added another period of double the original length. I should have protested, I should have renegotiated the terms, but as she stood there, naked and slick and achingly sexy in front of me with that mocking half-smile, knowing full-well what her body was doing to me in my desperate state, my brain short-circuited.

"Okay," I conceded.

My wife had won. She had received a spectacular orgasm at my expense and instead of rewarding me, she had succeeded in getting me to volunteer to go into denial for a long time. How had I been so outmanoeuvred? More than that, what was it deep inside me that she had inadvertently tapped into, that had allowed her to take control so easily?

What had she done to me? What was she turning me into?

---

[Next chapter: Alena becomes more assertive and reveals what she's going to do to him. She offers her husband a choice: go back to their old life or see where it goes. Quinn surprises himself with his answer.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12