All Comments on 'Alena's Game Ch. 06'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Prof_MasterProf_Masterover 1 year ago

While I continue to Fave/5 this story for quality of writing and enthralling premise, this installment was a disappointment. I don't feel any really new ground was covered, in either the therapy or domestic scenes. And it was needlessly short. Ch 5 raised the stakes; this one tamped them down. For me, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredible writing! Thank you for sharing. I did have a couple questions. Why did you categorize this under non-consensual? This seems to be one of the most caring relationships with frequent check ins and communication. This in no way takes away from the story but I'm struggling to find how Quinn has not happily kept playing the game.

Second question. Would you mind sharing where any of your inspiration for the activities Alena is imposing on her husband? Taking away the chair seemed to me a very unique mind fuck. Looking forward to the rest of the tale. My only critique is having to wait between chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

damn that was so hot how she used him, and left him denied and hard inside her while she purposely went to sleep..

oneagainstoneagainstover 1 year agoAuthor

I struggle with story categorisation, to be honest. Given the later chapters, non-con seemed the best overall fit. I'm trying to keep to publishing twice a week, so there should always be a story either end of the weekend, and yes, some will be more setup, some are more progress. It's a balancing act. As for inspiration... uh, yeah... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am sooooo enjoying this story. Thank you so much for sharing it. It's very well written, and I appreciate your writing talent. And the pacing is exquisitely handled, revealing everything needed for the reader to follow along on a very complex emotional and psychological journey with Quinn and Alena, as well as dropping in tidbits that intrigue and foreshadow things to come without truly giving too much away. I came across this story as it's moving into later chapters and am now catching up with earlier ones as I wait for the next installment, and I truly cannot wait. From an erotica standpoint, I've found all to be a turn on on their own way, and this one in particular I loved because I find this kind of denial, one being left right on the edge while the other drifting off into peaceful sleep a total rush af a turn on. So well done on all levels.

dyetieddyetiedabout 1 year ago

Only catching up with you as an author now. Loving every line. Stunning writing.

John_VandermeerJohn_Vandermeer11 months ago

Withdrawal of basic rights is definitely one of the most effective tools of the femdom trade. Of driving a man to that state of exquisite agony. And the way this (entire) story is written is definitely a drip-drip tease of what Alena did to Quinn and her (or his) theory of why it worked. Hence why it provokes a binge response in its readers.

Not that I need an explanation of why it worked. To me it is a self evident truth that the right woman applying the right levers to a man can bring him to his knees in an awe inspiring way and make it look easy as pie. But it is rare to find a story that isn't just a caricature of femdom. and understands the essence of that power so well. This one definitely does.

John_VandermeerJohn_Vandermeer11 months ago

To my (hopefully also being posted) other comment I want to add.

"Quinn had been abandoned, a masochist submissive without a mistress to love, so that when Alena reached the end and lost her fight with the illness that claimed her life, she had very nearly dragged Quinn down with her."

Is a beautiful and terrible image. Very powerful.

oneagainstoneagainst11 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the detailed comments! I'm glad it filled a little space in your day...!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES