Alena's Game Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to caress the soft skin of my scrotum, leaving my erection untouched.

"Can I tell you a secret? I was getting ready in the bathroom and...."

The hand brushed up my body to caress my cheek. There was a musky scent on her fingers.

"That's right, babe. I brought myself right to the edge, but then I stopped. You know why?"

I stared into her eyes mutely. I desperately wanted to ask, but I knew I wasn't allowed.

"Let me demonstrate."

Alena shifted, sliding on top of me to lie on my chest, legs straddling my hips. She kissed me passionately before edging down my body. My cock was standing proud between her legs. I felt warm, moist contact against my shaft and she began to rock her hips, rubbing her pussy up and down against my erect manhood. Alena closed her eyes, relishing the pleasure of contact.

"So much better than fingers," she whispered.

I watched her silently as she descended into a world of her own, grinding herself against the root of my shaft, soaking my hair with her juices until I was slick. Alena started to moan. I shifted under her, wanting to find some way to tell her I was ready for her to slide down onto me and take me inside. All I could think about was the way she would feel around me as she enveloped my throbbing cock.

"Don't move," Alena cautioned, "You do what I say."

Admonished, I continued to lay passively under her as she masturbated herself against my erection, pressing harder now, grinding her clit against my skin.

"Ready?" she gasped, brow furrowed in concentration as she began to ride the waves of bliss emanating from her crotch.

Alena pulled up, positioning herself carefully, then bore down on me in one swift, violent stroke, taking me inside. I gasped with the pleasure of it, but she pulled up almost immediately and then slammed back down, taking me up to my hilt.

"Quiet," she growled, thrusting down onto me again, harder.

Alena began to grunt with each thrust, exerting herself. She built up a steady rhythm, but almost immediately picked up the pace, until she was pounding her crotch against mine, the only sound in the bedroom being Alena's guttural moans and the slap of skin against skin. The feeling of her around me, the friction of entering her willing body, sent a powerful thrill through me. Her nails dug into my shoulders and I felt the first stirrings of my own climax, a tightness in my core. I looked up into her face, seeing the intense expression there, the eyes closed in ecstasy, and wondered at the changes to the woman I thought I had understood perfectly all these years.

Alena shuddered, and her rhythm became suddenly erratic. A long, low cry ripped from her and then she bore down onto my rigid cock, spasming around me, gasping, her body locked. She froze for a moment, and then seemed to dissolve, melting onto me, cuddling up against my body, her slick skin against mine. The room fell silent.

We lay like that for what felt like an age, the warmth of her crotch pressed against mine, the rise and fall of her chest as she recovered from her towering orgasm, my manhood still rock-hard inside her, filling her completely. Eventually, she wrapped her arms and legs around me, rolling us onto our sides so we could face each other on the bed. She looked into my eyes and kissed me softly on the lips. I frowned at her, my cock twitching inside, aching for my own release.

"You got a question?" she asked.

I nodded vigorously.

"I'm still not going to allow you to speak, though."

She kissed me again and then snuggled her head under my chin, pressing herself tightly against me, and was still. I needed release, I needed her to move against me, if only for a little, that would have been enough. Instead, she lay in my arms, her breathing slowing until she had drifted into sleep. She left me in the dark, still painfully erect, still embedded inside her. Far from diminishing, I was harder now than when we'd begun, pushed further by the thought of my loving wife neglecting my needs on purpose even after using me for her own.

The feeling of her warm, tight vagina enveloping me even as she slept brought me to the edge, but no further. All I had to do was thrust, maybe only half a dozen times, and then I would erupt powerfully inside her. But she had gone to sleep, trapping me inside her, knowing the torment it would cause. Alena had taken possession of my manhood and used it for her pleasure, drifting into sleep when I had served my purpose. I should have woken her up and taken what I needed, ended her cruel tease, but for some reason I didn't.

I lay in silence for a long time, trying to work it all out.

---

[Next chapter: the dining arrangements change again as Alena seems to want to use him more and more for her own sole pleasure. Quinn finds himself obeying without question.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12