All Comments on 'Alena's Game Ch. 13'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Si han decidido que ella tomará el control total, ella tendría que haber pagado la cuenta del restaurante, ella tiene que controlar su dinero y ella conduce el coche como acción de poder total.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great chapter. It's just too bad that he made a bad choice to be a full time slaved. Please keep writing on this story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"The pain was constant, all consuming, but I couldn't move, bound in place by the twin shackles of agony and ecstasy, as I pumped and pumped my seed into my wife."

Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2 idiots.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 1 year ago

You must have done some serious research. Just a tad demented. I know now that there’s no redemption for Quinn. She will debase him until he longer serves any useful purpose. At that point I guess she’ll just give him away if she hasn’t done so. I think I’ll skim the rest . Alena is the epitome of evil. To take pride and pleasure, well more to say. the physical equipment could be removed by any doctor.

JamaisYariverJamaisYariverover 1 year ago

Man it’s weird to me that all these commenters are so negative. It’s a fucking hot fantasy. And yeah it’s dark. I’m here for that.Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, just wow,

Ok, we’re thirteen chapters into this and already broken two pants zippers. You’ve got the intellectual warped mind for a slam bang ending. Don’t choke on us in the home stretch! Nothing like he made it with Cassie, his whangdangdoodle shorted out, and electrocuted both of them, plunging the city into darkness…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is fantastic. Thank you for it.

SirtofawnSirtofawnover 1 year ago

Great story. I enjoy the angst of a sub agreeing to something they don't necessarily like, but need. That, and doing it for their Dom, despite what they are put through. Things like contracts and longterm agreements that can't be recinded always intrigue me, especially when they can still function as a normal couple day to day, yet that agreement and is always there in the background to add excitement. Thank you, I'm looking forward to more.

TatarailTatarailover 1 year ago

Such a depraved story, and I'm here for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Time for her to cuckold him and have him eat out her lover's creampie, while he's tied down..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

the best story I have read in femdom (second is Tomtame "I have an idea"

oneagainstoneagainstabout 1 year agoAuthor

Wow, thanks...!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Bold of her to assume that’s she’s actually talking to other women on “forums” and not just horny teens from 4chan

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Let’s hope this wimp actually beats the living shit out of this harridan.

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman7 months ago

This was not my favorite of the chapters, but in a series filled with home runs, a triple is nice once in a while.

I don't know that any new ground was broken here but I do wonder about the toys and technology. Does such a tens unit exist that could be triggered in the manner shown here? Again, why be critical of a wonderful fantasy. I look forward to chapter 12.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

My goodness, what idiotic nonsense. He goes to the police and she goes to prison for a long time. Have you become so degenerate in your perversion and addiction to stories that you can masturbate to that even the biggest shit ? Even as a fantasy, this story is so idiotic that it has no connection to reality. So it's a fairy tale. I didn't know you were so passionate about fairy tales.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES