All Comments on 'Alena's Game Ch. 16'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story has gone on way too long. Nobody who ever had any self respect would go through all that for a skanky, diseased, cunt. The marriage was over a long time ago. The story should have as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sigh.....haven't we heard this conversation 3 or 4 times already.....?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm hoping she gets killed or something at this conference and frees him from this abusive drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the considered control. It makes the domination feel grounded, without it being limited to being a temporary game. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, but also disappointed it has to end so soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding again Oneagainst !!!

PLEASE PLEASE Have Alena leave him chores, and degrading tasks to torture him when she goes away! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All I have to say is please don't stop writing on this story. I Search the authors name every day to see if the next chapter has been posted yet ! they are both on a power trip. This is such a great story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bravo! The first chapter promised extraordinary quality, this one delivered it. Thanks, it's superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"A real man would do whatever it takes to satisfy his wife," she murmured, "A real man doesn't care what people might think, or what's appropriate, he gives his wife what she needs because only he understands what she needs." "You're a real man, Quinn," she crooned as she closed her eyes, "Everyone else is just wallpaper." Now that says a lot, she got her control and he's just there to serve her, perfect. Even though he just gave her everything again, Permission to cuckold him, Total submission. Just can't believe a man would do that. There is just no sense in being married after that. Please keep writing on this great story..

Foxbat19Foxbat19over 1 year ago

What a great story, especially the dog cage. Hopefully you will keep Quinn locked in it should you decide to Cuck him in the future.

RoissyAngelRoissyAngelover 1 year ago

I want to hear the story of the woman in the Coven who turned her husband into a mindless bimbo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The way you described the sex seen with him on his knees with his hands tied behind his back tied to his ankles fucking him was so erotic and fascinating !! I’d pay to have that done to me. But should have sat on his face after he filled his pussy with the two creampies

oneagainstoneagainstover 1 year agoAuthor

RoissyAngel: why not have a go at writing it? There are more stories here than I'll ever get to...! Just post a back reference :-)

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 1 year ago

This has been an interesting turnaround. The first few chapters made it seem like she was basically torturing Quinn. Now we find it to satisfy his need to be a submissive. I still don’t like her character very much but it’s been a fascinating ride. I can’t wait to see what ultimately happens, since the first chapter lose something happening and that he’s lost his wife. An excellent story. Almost an erotic thriller.

RufustfireRufustfire12 months ago

A very powerful chapter! You have weaved a terrific story… Occasionally hard to believe… But overall a great erotic read… and well written. Can’t wait to read more.

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman7 months ago

I've been reading this for a period of days now, and the end is in sight. To say that this story has had some emotional effect on me is an understatement. It's literally intimidated me from writing more until I up my game, and it's inspiring me to have a very special conversation with my ex.

Purple_FrondsPurple_Fronds6 months ago

The twist and turns in this chapter were so well done, particularly the statement of a real man. The writing is excellent. I am finding the double talk from her, one moment it’s see you just had to say you don’t want to be a sissy and next I know what you need and you don’t have a say a little exhausting. Unfortunately I don’t like either character, this of course isn’t necessary for good writing or even a good story. I’m looking forward to finishing the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES