Alene Raven's New Life Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it's too much for you we can stop," Nicky offered.

"No, just give me some time." Alene requested. Suddenly, she felt someone behind her, it was Nadia, as always in the right place at the right time. She hugged Alene and whispered in her ear, "need a hand?" Alene whispered, "yes."

"She is at your cervix, if she keeps going this way she'll arrive in your womb and hurt you, you have to move her, trust me." Nadia said and helped Alene lean back a little then she placed her hand on Nicky's cock and pushed it towards Nicky's abdomen. "now slowly lower yourself, if it hurts stop." Alene did as instructed and to her amazement more of Nicky's pole entered, it wasn't painful, the other way around it was mind bogglingly pleasant.

"It's because she is no longer fucking your cervix but your fornix." Nadia explained and went on to massage Alene's flat chest and play with her clit.

Before too long both Alene and Nicky exploded, flooding the room once more. Alene from the depths of her sexual haze came with an amazing Idea, she reached back and inserted a finger into Nadia's snatch, making the girl exploded and double her effort, the moment Nicky finished unloading she felt another orgasm take over her and as she poured gallons of cum into Alene and back out to the bed and floor, she feel into a deep slumber.

Alene and Nadia came down from their orgasmic chain a few minutes later and cuddled, intending to go to sleep.

"Good night my lovely Alene, I love you so much," Nadia lulled the girl to sleep, "will you marry me?"

12