All Comments on 'Alene Raven's New Life Ch. 35'

by neolim

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
the5amClubthe5amClubover 4 years ago
Thank you

I stumbled on Alene a year and a half ago, only a month after discovering Literotica. Read it 3 times now and I'm preparing for a 4th tour.

It's sad to see it coming to an end, but on the other hand it's not left unfinished like so many stories on Literotica.

Thank you for the inspiration and um...the other things.

neolimneolimover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

@the5amClub Thank you, I am flattered to hear you liked the story. I agree that unfinished stories are a real problem, but I can understand the authors.

Writing something so long is not an easy job, people probably don't notice it, but Alene is almost 100,000 words long (that's a novel and I hope to one day remaster it into one), I had moments when I thought I was done, not going to write another word.

Readers like yourself are what gave me the power to keep going. So really, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userneolim@neolim
I mostly create futanari content, focusing on Futa on female, some transformations and excessive cum and size. If my work caught your attention, please consider visiting my website (www.neolime69.com) where I publish stories 2 days ahead of here. Or my Patreon where I post st...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES