Alene Raven's New Life Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jen, we... We have to..." Sabrina tried to say something, but the words escaped her mind, "Can't start having sex..." She stuttered as she tried to pull herself together.

Sabrina's rescue attempt ended before it even started, she dropped on all fours and exposed her dripping slit, her boobs exploded in size and she leaned on the two Vulpes orbs. Jen wasted no time, in seconds she penetrated Sabrina and started fucking her hard, pummeling the girl. All the while gallons of cum filled her up. Both were lost in a sexual frenzy.

---Nadia---

"Ahhhh..." Nadia woke up with a scream. She looked around in confusion, gone was the car she was in moments ago. She felt a concrete floor below her and saw blue sky above her. "Where am I?" She wondered as she slowly got up on her feet.

As she regained her stability a sharp gasp escaped her lips, "God, Alene..." She was on the roof of some building, below Nadia, the city was in ruin. "What have we done..." Nadia saw the gargantuan cock, spanning miles away into the horizon, too big for her mind to grasp.

---Angie and Nicky ---

Angie was so full, she couldn't believe so much cum was in her womb. Feeling her skin stretch and push against the surrounding buildings, as more cum was pumped into her, she was as big as a house herself. As the sun was setting and the night started taking its place, Angie wondered how much time passed since things became the way they are. She heard Nicky groan as another orgasm overtook her and she continued pumping cum into Angie, who suddenly felt one of the buildings around her collapse and give way to the ever-expanding belly. Her breasts were almost tiny in comparison with her midsection.

Angie looked back at the wall of flesh a few blocks away, Alene's cock was nothing short of a colossus, it's head alone much bigger than Angie's belly, and at its tip an unimaginable stream of cum. The amounts of cum leaving Nicky's body looked like a drop in the ocean that was leaving Alene's body.

Angie noticed Nadia standing on the top of a nearby building that somehow managed to survive Alene's growth. She was naked, her body was nothing short of perfect, she made her way to the edge of the building, right to the tip of the cock. "I love you, Alene, I'll never give up on you!" The woman screamed as loud as she could before planting a tiny kiss on the cock's very tip.

A very noisy rumble was heard in the distance. Veins started appearing along the cock's length, they were huge. Suddenly, the wall of flesh moved extremely close to Angie. At first, she thought Alene moved her cock, but as the rumbling noise became louder and moved closer a realization befell Angie, Alene grew and was going to produce her biggest cumshot yet.

"Nicky, we have to move now, or we'll die!" Angie yelled in panic but all she heard was the deafening whoosh of millions of gallons of cum.

---Alene---

She knew this was it, the biggest one, the final one...

Her monstrous cock was going to cum. She was exhausted, coming for several days now, or at least, that's what she thought she felt. Her cock was so big she couldn't even see the end of it. All she knew was that her massive balls were working overtime. Every now and then she felt a monstrous wave of cum traveling up here shaft.

Then she felt it, a kiss, at the very tip of her cock. It was gentle, loving.

She whispered, "I'm sorry, I wish I didn't mess around with that damn spellbook, I'm so sorry." She knew this was the big one. First here balls doubled in size, she felt every inch of them, her heart was beating a thousand miles an hour, it was too much. She started screaming at the top of her lungs. All along her monster of a cock vines were popping into view, some of them were bigger than her slim body.

She felt it coming, cum started to travel up her shaft, she knew this orgasm is going to be too much...

She closed her eyes and whispered: "goodbye."

---Angie and Nicky---

Angie opened her eyes, by some miraculous fortune she was still alive. The world around her was pitch black. She needed a moment to understand what happened. A moment ago she was having sex with Nicky, she felt like that was a good starting point and found her inflated belly was still there, just as big as before, she also felt Nicky's cock in her, still spewing its load into her and inflating her already massive midsection. While they were having sex she remembered Alene's cock, bigger than anything she imagined, it grew and was headed for them. The thought jumped to her head, somehow Alene's cock grew so big they were now underneath it, trapped in a cave created by its massive folds and veins. It was a terrifying realization, but as Angie's belly grew she felt it, the end of the cave they were in. Her belly touched the wall, she could feel it pulsating.

"Nicky? Are you alive?" No answer came back, she felt her cock, it was a poor estimation of the situation but it was the best Angie had. She closed her eyes and focused on her love tunnel. Angie felt Nicky pulse, her cock grew by a tiny margin, but Angie noticed it, she felt the cum entering her, the force was incredible to her. She guessed Nicky was lost in her orgasm but was still alive.

"Alene," her voice trailed, "I never imagined this could happen, I... I..." Angie found it strange to say the words, they felt like knives in her throat, "Wow, this is hard... You are amazing Alene, I'm sure Nicky feels the same way." Tears started filling her eyes and running down her cheeks, "Thank you, Alene, it was a pleasure to know you and take part in your life." The cave moved and shifted, the world trembled, above them, Alene was erupting. Angie wished she could see it one last time.

---Alene and Nadia ---

The room was brilliant white, almost blinding. Alene and Nadia stood face to face. The giant cock was gone, replaced by Alene's foot-long rod.

"This is how it ends, wife?" Alene asked, her voice echoed around the room.

"Are we dead, Alene?" Nadia wondered where they were.

"Not yet, I am holding back the best I can. We don't have much time..." Alene explained, "I couldn't bear the thought of ending it all without us having a chance to iron things out..."

"You're stopping yourself with magic..." Nadia whispered.

"I am, I lost control..." Alene paused for a moment, "It's so hard Nadia, I am so full, I know this is going to end it all..."

"Are you going to die Alene?" Nadia asked as tears started to stream down her cheeks.

"I don't know, but it's not me I'm worry about... This one is just too big..." Alene tried to explain.

"I don't understand Alene," Nadia talked quietly, not raising her voice, "Do you think the world won't make it?" Alene didn't answer, "Angie, Jen, Nicky, Sabrina..." A long silence lingered between the two as they processed the meaning of those last few moments.

"What have I done Naida?" Alene asked.

"No point dwelling on it now love," Nadia shared her view of the situation, "we can't go back now, what was done cannot be undone..."

"Is this how it ends?" Alene's tone was melancholic.

"It doesn't have to end like this, we have each other, and we have her..."

"What do you mean Nadia?" Alene wondered, grasping onto any spark of hope she could find.

"The world is done, we can't stop that..." Nadia said, "We have all of eternity to ourselves... Use your magic, Alene, give me a cock... we can have each other, forever... not the happy end we wanted, but at least we have each other... and our baby girl." Nadia tapped on her belly and gave half a smile.

Both girls broke into tears as the words left Naida's mouth, crushed under the enormous emotional weight, they hugged. Alene aimed her cock into Nadia's open slit, it slid right in. She didn't even gasp as Nadia inserted her own cock into Alene's love tunnel. Both girls lost themselves in the embrace, taking comfort in knowing that at least they were safe now.

--------

Alene kept her eyes closed, she took a moment to savor the delight she felt. She knew her cock was in a pussy, a very deep, moist and inviting pussy. She couldn't tell, by feeling alone, how big she was but that didn't matter, what mattered was the feeling, her cock was pumping cum at a maddening pace.

She also felt her pussy, it was filled to the brim, the invader was huge, touching her in all the right places, a never-ending orgasm washed over her as the rod launched insane amounts of spunk into her.

Alene opened her eyes and saw a mirror, or so she thought. Her figure suddenly smiled and kissed her. She took the world around her in, she was in space, fucking and being fucked by herself. Her cock and the one in her were colossal, far bigger than anything she could imagine.

Alene didn't speak, she took a moment to internalize. Was she even alive?

"Where are we?" she asked.

The other Alene giggled, "In space, love."

"How did we get here?"

"You got us here, you saved us, Alene,"

Alene looked into her double's eyes, the figure before her started to change, it was no longer Alene, her body became curvier, her hair grew longer, bit by bit the other Alene turned into a more familiar figure.

"Nadia..." Alene comforted as the two monolithic sex machines kissed.

"I am here with you my dear wife, we have our baby with us... We are together forever and that's what counts, right?" Nadia resumed her kissing as the girls took comfort in the embrace.

12