All Comments on 'Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 10'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
blue66blue66almost 3 years ago

Still !loving it. Roll on the next chapter bravo!!

beagriusbeagriusalmost 3 years ago

I really hope he will reclaim Ashley soon while I know that by may he will give her to Jack. I also really hope a part of him will remain a stag and that he will not become a cuck 100% of the time... guess that would kill it for me if it was the case

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Overall the story is OK except for reality. I know it's fiction but let's at least try a little bit of reality. She's fucking everyone - couple of real problems - 1 diseases - 2 she's blatantly doing this in public - her husband has an image he's has to maintain as a lawyer and this would be bad news when it's common knowledge he's a cuck. I personally do not like husband/wife humiliation stories and this one is loaded with it. Especially when the bull/lover disrespects the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with the previous Anonymous poster. Acknowledging that this is fiction it still doesn't seem real. It seems to me that Christina is heading for a fall, possibly taking Alex with her. She has admitted in the early chapters that even when Alex buys the condoms she rarely uses them. So beyond the risk of STD's if she doesn't head to a clinic she is going to get pregnant. I don't seethe "new" Christina as able to abstain for 10 days to 2 weeks during her most fertile days and her period. Over time counting days doesn't work well anyway. Since she's primarily fucking black guys it is unlikely the baby will look anything like Alex, not to mention he has had a vasectomy. In researching hotwifes it does not appear that all bull/hotwife relationships are dom/sub, but Christina's certainly is. I think in that scenario part of the rush for the bull is cuckolding the husband. All of this is bound to have an impact on Alex's career. It is hard to imagine as time goes on Alex can be a cuck at home and a bull in the courtroom. Alex's success is paramount to Christina living the lifestyle she has become accustom to. There also seems to be something nefarious going on between the bull and Brandi as well. It may be particularly painful for Christina when she figures out Brandi is really not her friend. Lastly, at the pace this story is going it is going to take many many chapters to get back to where it started in chapter's 1 and 2. I don't know if I have to stomach for all of that daily detail. I guess I'm hoping in the end Alex will come to his senses, maybe with the help of Maggie and either put an end to Christina's dominance or kick her to the curb. After all she has been documenting much of her activity and Alex has the evidence in his phone. Seems like that might come in handy in a divorce proceeding, he needs to safeguard that. In either case the bull will most likely lose interest.

Finally I am sorry to post this long a comment and to post it anonymously. I have been thinking about for a few days. I rarely post comments and I can never get my login info to work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One last thought from the previous anonymous poster. I think Gerard is probably a really bad guy. I know he owns a bunch of gyms and has interests he has alluded to in other businesses. He does however seem to live extravagantly. Some where it was mentioned he lives in a mansion, he drives a number of very expensive cars. My bet is he is doing something illegal on the side. Laundering money through his gyms? Dealing drugs or to me most likely running a sex slave/prostitution ring for which he is priming Christina. In any case Alex as a lawyer is in a prime position to bring him down. Time will tell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...