Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel free to read it over if you want," she winked.

"Why would you do this?" he wondered.

"Several reasons. One, you need it. I don't know how long it's been for you, but it's noticeable enough that people are using it as an angle in your court. Two, I love sex. Three, Alex told me to."

"I thought you said you weren't being forced."

"I'm not. But he's my Dom, so I can see how it could seem like that."

"Your Dom!? What are you talking about?"

She lifted her right foot, putting her stiletto on the edge of his desk, flashing her dirty bare pussy in the process.

She laughed at his reaction. "Take your eyes off my cunt for a second and look at what I'm pointing at." He nearly sprained an eyeball tearing it away from the heaven between her thighs, but he found a way to focus on the intricate rope marks on her ankles. "I'm submissive. Alex is my Dom... at least he has been since yesterday. I'm hoping for it to be a recurring thing."

"But he's married."

"So is his wife. That isn't stopping her from fucking whoever she wants."

"What?"

"I won't judge his marital vows, Jack. They have a happy, loving marriage from what I understand. I don't question how they arrived at that. I also don't entertain people judging what gets me off. Most of the time I don't understand it myself. The bottom line is in addition to what they share together, she does her thing, he does his. For the moment, the thing he's doing is me. Again, that just happened yesterday."

"When... how?"

"It started in your court, to be honest. I'm not going to go into any more details than that. For all I know, it could end up being over tomorrow. There's no commitment on his part, and as a submissive, at least in my head, if and when we pursue this further after today will be up to him. I'm game, but I'm not sure this is really for him. He seems conflicted. All I know is I didn't have to sign that for me... I signed it for you. I'm doing this to please my Dom. He's giving me to you as a gift. The only question left is are you going to accept it the way it was intended, or are you going to send it away still wrapped."

He wasn't sure how he was supposed to reply. His cock knew though. It seemed like it answered for him.

"I'd like to meet Kitten."

Grinning excitedly, she slowly started to unbutton her blouse without bothering to lower her foot. Or to take off her blazer. She wanted to fully expose herself before he could have a change of heart. Opening the front to remove the blouse and jacket simultaneously, her bound breasts came into view. They were an angry shade of purple, engorged and swollen... the veins prominently displayed just beneath the skin. Her darkened nipples were ripe, appearing as if they were going to pop off.

"I was beginning to wonder if you'd ever ask me to play," she cooed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Do you think you have another load in these for me?" Ashley asked as she licked at Jack's balls. She was on the floor between his legs, her thighs pressed against the back of her calves. Her head was resting against his thigh, the taste of his cum still heavy on her tongue.

"I'm sorry I didn't last longer, Ashley. You were right. It's been a really long time. Longer than I care to admit. And I've never had anyone do that before."

"So Nancy didn't deep throat?" she panted as she flicked at his sack, looking for signs of life returning to his impressive cock.

"Nancy didn't like blowjobs," he griped.

"Hmm... then you're better off without her as far as I'm concerned. Women are supposed to be on their knees worshipping a man's cock."

"A happy thought a lot of your gender doesn't share."

"Stop thinking in terms of gender and look for the type. A Ferrari is a car. Not all cars are a Ferrari."

"What?" he laughed.

"Same thing applies to women, Jack. Not all of us are sluts. Just the good ones. Now, are you going to answer my question?"

"I'm sorry. What was it?"

"Do you have another load of cum in these for me. We've still got like twenty-five minutes."

"I'm sorry I was..."

"Jack?"

"Yes?"

"You've got a naked, submissive slut sucking on your balls, asking you if you want to give her another load of cum. It's understandable that you came quickly. I can forgive that. But I'm not going to accept any more apologies. If you feel that badly about having a quick climax the first time, how about you make it up to me by figuring out a way to fuck the shit out of my dirty cunt!"

"Oh... Fuck!" he growled as she took a nut into her mouth and played with it. His cock grew rapidly, becoming rock hard like a teenager in a matter of seconds.

"And Jack?"

"Yes Kitten?"

"Don't you dare be gentle with me. Treat me like I need to be treated."

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her feet. She squealed happily as she was spun around, his strong hand pushing her forward. Her chest pressed against the desktop and she groaned; the pain from the bindings hurt, the pressure against them making it far worse. She loved that feeling.

He rammed his shaft into her in a violent thrust and began hammering her. The pounding was relentless, as if he were attempting to make up for the last couple of years all at once. It was incredible, but it wasn't enough for Ashley. Stretching for her briefcase, she struggled to reach it. She finally snagged an edge with her finger, enabling her to pull it closer. Seconds later her handcuffs were dangling from the her finger.

"Own me, Jack. Put these on me and use me like the whore my Dom wants me to be!"

Putting her hands behind her back, she felt the cold steel pinch against her skin. The sound of them closing started her toward her orgasm. That and the way he stepped up his game, realizing she was serious.

He used the ropes crossing her back as a grip, pulling on them as he slammed into her. Each thrust, he yanked her up while shoving her forward. The two directional forces working against each other, wreaking havoc on her sore breasts. Her pelvis was just as abused, being rammed into the sharp edge of the desk over and over. She was vulnerable. She was defenseless. She was Kitten, and she was loving each and every second of it.

Her thighs began quaking, the pending arrival of her orgasm coming at her in a rush. All too quickly it consumed her.

"Oooohhhh fffuuuuuccckkkk!" she moaned quietly, cognizant of where she was even through her blissful release.

The wetness around Jack's cock astonished him. He'd never expected it. He'd never experienced anything like it before. The squishing sounds filled the office, along with her grunts and squeals. Some of those were his as he continued to maintain a strong, rhythmic pace. It had been such a long time since he'd had sex, and frankly he wasn't sure why he was having it now, other than the benevolent offering from a trusted friend. There no other logical explanation... and that seemed flimsy on the surface.

He wasn't going to throw away the opportunity though. Ashley had been the subject of many a late-night masturbation fantasy. A lot of young, hot attorneys had, including the pre-pregnant Cassie. He'd stopped using her as rocket fuel soon after she started showing, not that she was suddenly unattractive. She was still a drop-dead knockout. It was the reminder that she about to be a mother. She became an unavailable fantasy partner because she was actually unavailable in reality.

Ashley had moved to the top of his masturbatory playlist. She was who he most often called upon in his mind to stroke his stresses away. Every interaction with her was stimulating. Yet nothing in his fantasy world compared to what he was actually doing with her, or more accurately... to her. And that reality was about to tested even further.

"You know you're getting sloppy seconds right now. Sir already came in my dirty cunt this morning. Do you want that, Jack? Do you want to cum in my pussy? Or do you want to cum in my ass?"

"What?" he snapped, stopping altogether with his cock buried all the way inside her.

"Do you want to fuck my ass? You'd still be getting sloppy seconds... Sir fucked me there too. But he gave me to you. It would be criminal not to take full advantage of all his Kitten has to offer you. You wouldn't want to do anything criminal in your chambers, would you Judge Austin?"

She was toying with his desires, knowing how decadent what they were doing was. It was also titillating, the naughtiness of it all.

He pulled out, placing his throbbing head against her anal opening. Pushing forward gently, he grabbed her hips and growled.

"So... fucking... tight!" he grimaced as he eased his way inside.

"Don't you dare be gentle now. When a slut asks you to fuck her ass, she means it. Fuck me goddammit!"