Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 26

Story Info
Christina makes a choice; Maggie rescues Alex.
22.9k words
4.47
3.6k
1

Part 26 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
829 Followers

© 2022, All rights reserved -- mimaster

Christina makes a choice; Maggie rescues Alex.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Early Wednesday Morning, May 21st -- DAY 6

Brandi was looking at her phone. Her mind was racing, thoughts crashing into each other. She was bouncing back and forth between tasks, hurriedly attempting to do them all at once.

She'd gotten barely any sleep, the nightmare that was her childhood making it near impossible. That and the way her system came off the cocaine even though she hadn't had that much. She got out the rig, smoking a hit of wax, the THC calming her, but not enough. She knew the only way to stop the images of the horrors she lived through as a teenager to stop playing in her head was to focus on something else. And to bury that pain often took finding ways to inflict some on others, especially those she came to care about. It was part of the sociopathic nature of her psyche.

She'd already set the stage to alter her husband's day by sending an email to his secretary Gabriella, challenging her to step in on her behalf and discipline him. She had no idea how that would play out, but she was hopeful. Next she went about editing and uploading videos to the account she'd set up on Pornhub for Christina, under the name Venus Butterfly. She intended to add ones from her night at the strip club, as well as from the gangbang that followed, to the video platform. There was also going to be one that named Christina the 'Star Stripper of the Shift', an unofficial proclamation devised by the emcee, DJ the DJ. The prize, along with a satin sash that split diagonally between her beautiful bare breasts, was to perform a sexual act on stage for the appreciative audience. She could either masturbate, or... she could select a lucky member of the crowd and offer him something for free.

Of course she knew she didn't really have a choice. It was implied that she was selected by the crowd, but that was self-serving. DJ always picked the woman that had pushed the most cocaine, and she in turn would likely be the most coked up and wired to fuck. It was all about the show, and Christina had been elected to perform. In her mind, a solo masturbation scene would have gotten her in trouble with the club, and worse, Gerard.

She quickly picked out Steve, a known man that she trusted because he'd clued her in to some of the ins and outs on how the club worked. She whispered to him when he joined her on stage that she hoped her inviting him to fuck her then wouldn't prevent him from coming back to her motel room after her shift to party. He asked why she picked him out of everyone there.

"I'm your babygirl, remember?" she winked.

He nodded, and then he proved his sexual prowess in front of everyone by fucking her into a stupor. That encounter was one Brandi was able to capture directly onto Christina's phone. The other images from the club were provided by Frank and Vinnie.

In the midst of editing and uploading, she was going over what she needed to do with Christina that day, and going forward. She felt like she was on the cusp of getting her where she wanted her to be. No doubt she'd be doing more cocaine that night at the club. She'd start her off with a couple hits of wax before they had to leave. Maybe have a little fun between just the two of them. Lord knows Brandi was already horny. She'd had to stop twice while reviewing the videos to finger herself to a quick climax. The goal of getting her on herion was within her grasp, but she needed to figure out a way to make it seem like Gerard was angry. She needed to trip up her friend with an implied fuck up, with H being the consequence. It was already the threat for such an indiscretion, Brandi just needed to force that to happen.

Because of that, she was running out of time. She needed to have Christina on the H before Gerard arrived, and he was scheduled to fly in that night. Hell, she'd already made plans for a second gangbang with strip club customers before she moved on to the next chess move she would play. She needed to delay Gerard another day. Maybe two.

She wasn't worried about Christina's reaction. He was a businessman with a lot of responsibilities besides fucking married women. Plus, she'd only been promised three days with him when she was dropped off to become his personal plaything. She'd had two, and Brandi would see you it she got at least three more to make up for the absence.

Giving her an excuse for his not coming yet was easy. It could be any one of a dozen work emergencies. She was partial, however, to the "you fucked up again and now you have to be punished and I have to do it too so Gerard isn't showing up until we've done what he says and we have to send him video of it" plan.

To that end, she needed to make some changes to the itinerary. She contacted the airline, delaying the ticket. She canceled the flight for late that night, and booked two for each of the following nights, Thursday and Friday. What did she care... it was Alex's money. She gave an excuse to the ticket agent, letting her know she would know by the next afternoon what flight he would be on. In her mind it would be Friday. She only booked the Thursday flight in case Gerard pitched a fit.

Before contacting him, she uploaded another video to her porn site of choice, thinking about whether to create another one on Xhamster. Instead she sent Alex a text from Christina's phone with just one video; that of his hotwife dancing on an actual stage with dozens of men leering and cheering, her spreading her legs and taking their cash. She'd send more later. That was to whet his naughty appetite. In the text, she taunted him.

6:36 AM

bby im hvg such a gd time being a naughty HW 4 u look at me im Sabrina btw u hv a appt 2 get ur bitch hole wxd 2day I wnt u 2 wear a $$$ suit/tie. mk ur queen proud luv u

She'd scrolled through some texts to make sure the text appeared as much like one Christina might send as possible. She felt she got it close enough.

Uploading another video, she then set her attentions to Gerard, thinking of the best way to approach what she wanted to do.

5:01 AM

hey G u up?

5:04 AM

bby?

5:09 AM

dnt mk me call u

5:09 AM

up now

5:09 AM

bby, I need 2 chng plans

5:09 AM

figurd tht

5:09 AM

u did?

5:09 AM

u hvnt txt or call 4 2 days n thn u tex at 5am u up 2 smthg

5:10 AM

bby don't b lke tht

5:10 AM

wht r u up 2 B is Chris ok

5:10 AM

shes fne shes slping we did a gngbng lst nite

5:10 AM

hw mny?

5:10 AM

7 lol all big n blk

5:10 AM

K thn wht u wnt frm me

5:10 AM

time

5:11 AM

??

5:11 AM

im not dne trning her

5:11 AM

training? turning?

5:11 AM

HA funny both! i wnt hr rdy 4 u

5:11 AM

she ws rdy whn u took her wht r u rlly up 2

5:11 AM

dnt trst me?

5:11 AM

u no ansr

5:11 AM

so no

5:11 AM

no I dnt

5:11 AM

2 bad i alrdy cnclld flght

5:11 AM

cunt

5:12 AM

uh huh urs agn on fri nite

5:12 AM

friday??? tmrw!

5:12 AM

2 soon fri nite

5:12 AM

u fkn kddng me

5:12 AM

no fri bck on mon

5:12 AM

bck mndy? gotta hv hr hme sun

5:12 AM

gos hme whn i say im not dne wth hr yt

5:12 AM

wtf is wrng wth u im a man of my wrd

5:12 AM

and im an evl btch u can beat my ass nxt wk if u wnt stp argu

5:12 AM

get me a flght tmrw

5:12 AM

ill thnk abt it hv 1 bk'd 4 fri alrdy

5:12 AM

ur a fkn cunt

5:12 AM

evil 1 yea

5:13 AM

do u luv me?

5:13 AM

yes u no tht

5:13 AM

thn c u fri i prmise no mre chngs

5:13 AM

beatng tht fne ass of urs nxt wk wth belt

5:13 AM

mmm ty

5:13 AM

ur a crzy btch

5:13 AM

urs alwys

5:14 AM

ill mk it up 2 u bby i jst nd mre time

5:14 AM

need or want

5:14 AM

ok i wnt plsss?

5:14 AM

fine c u friday

5:15 AM

NO mre chngs B undrstd

5:15 AM

yes! i luv u G!! c u fri

5:15 AM

ill hv hr rdy 4 u!

Brandi was giddy with excitement. The thrill of basically telling Gerard she was changing plans and she expected him to understand without too much of an inquisition was incredible. Her reaction was much the same as if she'd just had an orgasm. Her body had a physical, euphoric response. Her wet pussy proved that, even though she'd bartered her fleshy bottom in exchange for getting her way. He was indeed a man of his word. She expected the lashing with his belt to be particularly rough. And she wouldn't want it to be any other way.

Still, she wasn't going to cancel the Thursday reservation until she knew he wasn't going to call and demand she switch days. And that's what he'd do, wanting to talk, leaving nothing to chance, like a miscommunication through a text. That he seemingly agreed to what she wanted to do, even without any details, spoke of his love for her. He was honest is stating he didn't trust her. He knew she was up to something he really didn't want to know about. His question, asking if Christina was okay, was telling. But he knew that while she was obviously keeping him in the dark deliberately about what they were doing, she would never lie to him about her safety.

He had no idea she'd booked flights on consecutive nights. He didn't need to know. She had her plan for him, and a contingency plan in case he forced the issue and changed his mind. Much the same, she had multiple angles she could employ regarding Christina. Different moves on her evil chess board that would still bring about her desired result. She wanted as many opportunities to knock her friend up as possible. But she also needed to push her in other ways so that she wouldn't realize that was the ultimate goal. To that end, there needed to be an experience or two that were entirely different. She wasn't sure at that point which direction she would go, but she was excited about several them.

As she placed more videos on Christina's porn page, Brandi's mind was still racing. The things that popped into her head were frightening, even to her. She would sometimes have a thought that at once would make her smile wickedly, until the other side of her brain considered it, and it would make her nauseous. It was part of being bi-polar, with a multitude of other psychoses coming into play. It was like the age old depictions of a tortured soul, an angel on one shoulder whispering in one ear, the devil perched on the other offering a totally different option.

Looking at Christina, she took a deep breath. "I can't believe I'm doing all of this to her. Am I really going to make her hit herion?" Three minutes of contemplative reflection later, she listened to the voice coming from the red clad vixen with the horns and arrow tail. "Fuck it! I want a baby!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Early Wednesday Morning, May 21st -- DAY 6

"Nnnnhhh. What's that?" Alex asked groggily.

"It's my smartwatch sweetie," Maggie yawned, pushing her ass back into his body as they spooned. They'd fallen asleep that way, exhausted from the exertion of burning the candle at both ends. They were pulled in too many directions. The stress of a normal workday in the world of corporate law. The energy required to care after two smart, enlightened kids that needed their attention even though they were very self-sufficient. The trials and tribulations of the lifestyle Alex and Christina had chosen to dive into with little thought and no communication. On the dawning days docket; on the Christina front, the results of the criminal background check on Gerard, the possible discovery of who Brandi really was, and the multiple texts he'd receive taunting him with her hijinks in Las Vegas. For Alex, taking the kids to school, working from home with Maggie on two important cases that were in the preliminary stages, and the looming appointment to get his asshole region waxed, with the possibility of Maggie... or someone else, pegging him with a strap-on of some type.

Lastly, there was the daily diversion from all the things that were causing them such stress and anxiety. Sex. Lots and lots of sex, with some sex with Billy and Kalinda thrown in for variety. Billy had taken Maggie after her promised blowjob, paying her back with an hour of hard fucking. Alex continued to play stag, ravaging Kalinda in ways that made her feel like a cave woman at the hands of a rugged man from the same era. He was a beast, and she joyously became his prey. There wasn't a place in the lower part of the pool house, or her body where he didn't use her.

After that Alex took Maggie to his bed in the main house, making love to her. Once they came, they got some much needed sleep. It was her watch instead of the alarm that woke them.

"What is it?"

"A notification. Probably an email."

"What time is it?"

"Time to sleep sweetie. Whatever it is will land in our laps in the morning."

"Seriously, what time?"

"Five thirty. Either fuck me awake or go back to sleep."

"Sleep," he moaned.

"Good choice."

They woke up two hours later. Alex took the kids. Maggie showered and then got dressed. As much fun as it might have been to be naked all day, she knew if she did they'd never get any work done. Still, her morning got off to an electric start when she recieved a text from Kalinda.

8:14 AM

Is the coast clear?

8:14 AM

clear of what?

8:14 AM

are the kids gone?

8:14 AM

on the way to school with Alex

8:15 AM

cool

Maggie was confused. She knew they were likely naked by the gist of Kalinda's questions, but the kids had already seen them that way. Skinny dipping had become perfectly natural at that point. Looking out the back windows, sipping her morning coffee to help revive her, she understood. Billy walked out of the pool house and made his way across the dewy green grass. Kalinda was with him, impaled on his shaft as he fuck-walked her to the main residence.

"Fuck that's sexy," Maggie snickered. "Damn... they make a cute couple."

She opened the door for them, Billy wiping his feet before carrying her to the couch in the middle of the great room. There he placed her ass on the back, standing behind the sturdy piece of furniture. Kissing her deeply, he began firing his hips harder.

Maggie let them be, heading to her laptop on the island. Sitting on her favorite barstool she took a bite of her bagel and opened up her email. Perusing the minutia within the inbox, she ignored the ones that were work related, instead honing in on the one that she'd been alerted to by her watch while still in bed. She knew it was from the bank. It was the only one she'd set up to notify her right away.

Even with that, she thought it would simply be another charge on the company credit card that she'd have immediately switched to hers. With Alex being an idiot and actually handing Christina his corporate card when he dropped her off, she'd had to take steps to hide the tracks of what was going on from the law firm. She figured it was for something that was happening in Vegas. After all, it was a city that never shut down. A charge at that hour wouldn't have been unusual.

"WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK!"

It was loud and angry enough that it caused Billy to pull out and turn around. Her slamming her palm on the countertop might have helped alert them that there was a problem.

"What's going on, Mag?" Kalinda asked, the idea of finishing what they were doing going up in an imaginary puff of smoke.

"You're not going to believe this! The flight for tonight was cancelled."

"What? He's not going now?" Billy said of Gerard.

"Apparently... he's going TWICE!"

Billy looked at Kalinda, then they looked at Maggie, both of them saying, "What?"

"I don't know. None of this makes sense. The flight out tonight was cancelled, and flights were booked for the same time both Thursday and Friday night."

"Are... are you sure the second one isn't a return flight?" Kalinda wondered as she tried to make it fit the puzzle they were putting together.

"I checked. Same airline. Same flight number. Back to back nights from LAX to McCarran. What the fuck is going on!?"

"We've got to get to work," Billy announced, heading for the back door. "I'll get our clothes, Kal. You get our stuff from the car!"

Kalinda took off, not caring that she was naked. They were called to action by the new events, and time was ticking. Knowing that they might be getting new information from their sources at any time, their sexual fun could wait. It needed to. It might have been hump day, but to them it was the day they'd set their sights on getting answers and putting plans into place.

By the time Alex got back, dressed in a sharp grey-silver Dolce and Gabbana suit, they were working at the dinette table. Maggie broke the news of the new development to him, and he had a mini meltdown. A lot of that had to do with what lie ahead for him. He was going to be waxed, and likely pegged. Who would do the pegging remained to be seen, but Maggie had the foresight to tell him to prepare himself. To that end he had three disposable enemas that he'd picked up on the way home, as well as some lubricant. He was about to go do what she'd suggested, but with the change in the flight, it became overwhelming.

Maggie went with him upstairs. She felt it would be better if she helped him; that is if he wasn't self-conscious about it. She was surprised he actually agreed with her logic. So, she helped him out of his suit, and lovingly administered the enemas as well as the lube. While she did the second task, she decided to take an uncomfortable and embarrassing situation and turn it into a positive.

At that point he was on the bed, laying on two towels on his back. His ass was on the edge of the mattress, and he was holding onto the back of his thighs as he pulled them wide to give her more room. His eyes were closed, not wanting to have to look at her while she did what she did for him. It was too much. She was wearing a pair of latex gloves, two fingers of her right hand inside his rectum, coating it with the thick lube. She'd taken the time to warm it so it wouldn't be an additional shock to his system.

Pulling her hand away, he sighed. "Is that it?"

She put some of the lubricant on her other hand, saying in a sexy voice, "Sweetie, I want you to trust me right now. Can you do that for me?"

"So... you're not done."

"No. I'm not. I want you to lie there just like that and relax."

She dribbled some lube on his cock, and then took it into her hands. She began stroking him slowly, feeling it grow.

"My, you have such an amazing cock, sweetie. I hope you know that I love that it's mine, and I get to do whatever I want with it."

"Just like the rest of me, I suppose."

"Stop whining, Alex. It's unbecoming behavior. You're going to enjoy this unless you force me to disciplined you instead," she replied as she gripped his balls, reminding him quickly of who was in control.

"Yes ma'am."

"That's better," she relented, going back to jacking him. Every once in a while she'd add more lube, the slick sounds of her running her gloved hands over his glans making him begin to move.

"Settle," she commanded, like a trainer would to a dog.

"Yes ma'am."

Her massage expanding, her left hand exploring his abdomen, and then up his chest. She went to the point she put the clear lube on his torso, spreading it around as she used one hand on his erection. It was like granite. He couldn't recall being harder, to the point it hurt as it pulsed.

"Do not cum without permission. I have something special in store for you. You need to ask permission. If you start to cum, I'm going to ruin your orgasm and I'm going to punish here and now. Do you understand?"

mimaster
mimaster
829 Followers