Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again... how in the world would we know that?"

"Check the website," Alex said, still staring off into space.

"What sweetie?"

Becoming more engaged, he shrugged. "You know the location, right?"

"Yes."

"Then call it up on Google maps and click on the pin for that address and find the website."

"Yeah, I get all that. I don't understand the correlation."

"I don't profess to be an expert in strip club websites. My forte is porn," he joked, breaking the tension he'd created on his own. "However, I do know two women that work in the profession. Sabrina told me once that a lot of clubs post the days girls work. Sometimes the time. Or, it'll at least tell you they're currently working."

"That seems a bit dangerous, doesn't it?" Kalinda noted.

"I suppose, although the security in those kinds of places are better than most airports. She said they do it for recurring customers that like certain dancers."

"So, stalkers!"

"I'm not defending it, Kal. Just pointing out what I know."

Kalinda looked up the address on the map, finding the website link. After a little browsing, she shook her head, "Well I'll be damned.

"Find something?"

"It doesn't give times, but it says both Venus and Brandi are dancing today."

"Brandi? Not much of a disguise," Billy chuckled.

"She's not in hiding, baby. She's just in Vegas. Probably gets off using her real name because everyone will think it's not."

"So it's like she's hiding in plain sight."

"Sure. While naked," she said sarcastically. "Oh! Here's something!"

"What?" Maggie asked, sitting up.

"They're both on the schedule the rest of the week."

"Really?"

"Yep. All the way through Sunday."

"Wait? Sunday!?" Alex snapped."

"That's what it says. Why?"

"He's supposed to have her home Sunday!"

"Okay, well, Gerard isn't even there yet from what we can tell. And Monday is Memorial Day. Maybe he's extending it another day."

"Without telling me?"

"He's probably going to drop that on you over the weekend, sweetie," Maggie soothed. "It's all part of the game. They don't know we know her schedule. Now we do."

"We only know she's there. We don't know her schedule."

Kalinda looked in more depth on the phone tracker. "Actually, we probably do. She was there a little before 4:00 PM yesterday, and left just after midnight. And she got there roughly the same time today. My guess is that first day they auditioned for the jobs, and now they working the afternoon shift."

"That doesn't mean they'll keep working it."

"Doesn't mean they won't either. My guess is they will. The good news is I don't see either of those names on the schedule the next two weeks."

"That's good news?"

"Other dancers are. They aren't. So she's not dancing there past Sunday night. That's a positive. We take what we can get."

Maggie could feel his tension. Standing, she held out her hand. "C'mon stag. Take me to bed and have your way with me."

"I... I'm not sure I'm in the mood, Maggie."

"Hmm... okay. Then you're going to need to call me Mistress. You're coming with me, and you're going to do what I say. Do you understand?"

"Doesn't really change my mood."

"It's my mood you should be concerned about. I want fucked. Now."

"I'll do it," Billy joked, raising his hand.

"Don't make me break that arm, William. Put it down. The only pussy you're getting tonight is mine. And that's only going to happen if you don't piss me off right now," Kalinda winked.

"Anything you say, babe," he winked back.

Maggie was ignoring what was going on behind her. "Take my hand, Alex. Don't make me wait. I need my cock in your pussy."

Smiling, he felt better. The idea of that kind of belonging settled over him like a warm blanket. Reaching out, he took it as he rose to his feet. "Yes ma'am."

She kissed his cheek, leaving a wet lip print on his skin. "That's better. Goodnight, you two. See you both in the morning."

"Have fun," Kalinda waved.

As they repaired upstairs, she turned to Billy with a look on her face that he recognized. He felt the same way. "That's two people that know Brandi that are nervous about them being in Vegas alone together," he said of what they'd learned Sasha admitted.

"Bill, Spike thought she might be dead. I could maybe see that as an overreaction, but Sasha hitting the panic button right from the start too?"

"They know she's trouble. They just don't want other people to know they know."

"Why are they covering for her, though?"

"I don't know. Maybe they like her. We've all heard the rumors about how personable Ted Bundy was."

"So now she's a serial killer?"

"No. But no one wants to say they were friends with a monster and have to admit they ignored the warning signs."

"So, she's a monster."

"The devil takes on many forms. I don't fucking trust her. They don't either. Maggie quoted Sasha actually saying exactly that. Look, we all have that one friend, right? The one that's a hell of a good time, and willing to do pretty much anything. But we also know when to not be around them. We all want to be clear of the blast zone when they go suicide bomber and let go of the dead man switch."

"Well don't you paint a pretty picture."

"Am I wrong?"

"No. No you're not."

"I keep praying that it's all a mistake and my gut is wrong. But it's not. I'm more sure than ever. Sasha just did Christina's hair, and had sex with her. Spike just inked her, and had sex with her. They were included in whatever is going on. And yet they both reacted honestly to what they were told. If the people that you associate with freak out when they realize what you're doing, I think it's safe to say we need to ramp this up a bit. Even without the fingerprint confirmation."

"Okay. I'm convinced. What do we do?"

"We sleep on it. Come morning, we'll put our heads together and make a decision."

"Can we fuck first?" she teased.

"Before we sleep?"

"Yeah. I think better when my mind is clear. Orgasms do that for me."

"Well then c'mon. You getting good dick just might be what we need to figure all this out!"

They were halfway on their walk to the pool house when Kalinda said, "You know I've fallen for you, right?"

"Yeah. I'm just not going to officially recognize it until we get Christina home though."

"Really. Why?"

"Because I feel the same way. But if this ends up badly, I don't want to say our future started while we were trying to save her."

"Do... do you think this is going to end up badly?"

"No. Because we're not going to let it."

"So you do love me."

"Not until she's home. Not gonna stop me from making you cum like I do, though."

"Same," she smiled, squeezing his hand tighter.