Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When?"

"Sunday afternoon. Well, early evening, maybe. Definitely Sunday."

"Interesting. The very same day the rental car reservation was changed from Monday to Sunday. And the reservation for the Bellagio was cancelled. And a one-way plane reservation was made from LAX to Mccarran for tonight. But that changed too, just last night. Two tickets were booked. One for late tomorrow night. One for Friday, same time. Both in Gerard's name."

"Why would she do that?"

"She's played you. She's played all of us!"

"What? Are you saying G really isn't in Las Vegas?"

"Yes. She said we kept changing the day. Why? Because she doesn't want you there for some reason."

"Oh my God," she snapped, walking around in a circle nervously, her hands waving about.

"What's going on?"

"I don't know. I just can't believe Gerard is not in Vegas."

"Yes. And from the looks of the way you're acting, we have reason to be concerned about that."

"I don't know. It's... I can't prove anything. I just have a gut feeling."

"About what?"

"Look. I... I don't want you to panic."

"Like you are?"

"I know. But I don't know. Here's the thing, a few years ago, Gerard was involved with this wild woman. Her name was Rebecca."

"Stanton. Yes. And she ended up dying of an overdose. We know."

"You do?"

"We've been checking him out. He was questioned. Never charged. Never implicated. She OD'd. End of story."

"Except there's always more to the story. Brandi wasn't training his hotwives then. She started doing it immediately after that."

"Okay. So?"

"I mean... immediately. It was a bit surreal. It all seemed too quick to me. She kinda swooped in and set up a system to vette out the women he would become involved with."

"I don't get it. Isn't that a good thing? Wasn't she trying to protect him?"

"Sometimes that's what I think she wants me to think. I don't know. It got the two of them a lot closer. Maybe it's nothing. But I've always been worried every time G goes to Vegas with a hotwife. And so either Brandi or I... or both of us, we go too for just that very reason. Now, a hotwife is going without him? I've got that same feeling and he isn't even there."

"So you're worried about Brandi."

"Yes... because of how her mind works. Look, I love her. But I'll be honest, I don't necessarily trust her."

"So we're right."

"Maybe, yeah."

"Which means we have to wax Alex, and one of us has to peg him. On camera."

"Yeah. Unfortunately I think you're right." She watched his cock begin to deflate. "Baby, we have to. But that doesn't mean we can't make it fun."

"Yeah. Right."

"Trust me."

"Trust me too," Maggie seconded.

Sasha took her time doing the waxing. She actually did his entire ass, between his legs, and decided to do his scrotum as well. He took it all fairly well, even with the discomfort it caused him. Then she trimmed and shaped his pubic mound, cropping the extremely thick hair short.

"God, your cock looks even bigger now with it not being hidden in that jungle. You need to manscape, baby. That's a lot sexier."

"I'll say," Maggie agreed as she kneeled behind him, putting aloe gel on his ass and between his legs.

Becoming inspired, Sasha ran her fingers thorough the thick black hair that she'd cropped above his growing erection. "You know, your pubic hair is perfect."

"Thanks?" he laughed.

"I'm serious. It's so thick and dark... and, well... I could do a lot of things with it."

"Not sure where you're going with this, Sasha."

"You kept saying you wanna be a stag. I'm pretty sure I can shape this into an awesome set of antlers."

"Ha! You're kidding."

"Nope. I'm dead serious."

Maggie stopped what she was doing, crawling around to see; envisioning what the final presentation might look like."

"Do it!"

"Goodie!" Sasha jumped excited, racing to get what she'd need.

"C'mon, Maggie. You can't be serious."

"You belong to me right now, so I can do whatever I want with you. Besides, what better way to force the issue than to actually mark you as a stag."

"Okay, a couple of things. One, what are the kids going to say. With us being nude sometimes around them now, they're going to notice."

"Yes. They will. But is it any more radical than Christina's new hair and tattoos?"

Sasha gasped. "She got tatted!"

"Yes. A huge butterfly like the one you shaved in her hair. On her lower back. And a hidden Queen of spades on her pubic mound."

"Hidden? Oh... those new iridescent inks?"

"Yeah. They highlight in the butterfly in black lights too. Alex, relax. The kids are adaptable. They weren't fazed by her piercings. Or mine. Do it Sasha."

"Okay, okay," Alex cautioned. "That was my first question. The other is how the hell am I supposed to maintain it. You just said I need to manscape better. There's no way I can to that."

"If you like it, I can start electrolysis on you."

"What?"

"We get the shape the way we want it, then I'll go in and kill the hair follicles where we don't want hair to grow anymore."

"So it'll be permanent!?" Maggie giggled.

"More or less. He could always shave it off later. But any time he'd let it grow out, it should come back as stag antlers. At least in theory. It'll take quite a few electrolysis treatments, but I've done it before. Just never with anything that... intricate."

"God, this is making me wet. Do it, Sasha. An eight point rack, please."

"Eight pointer, eh? Any significance to that?"

"He's nearly eight inches, isn't he?"

"Holy fuck! Now I'm wet!"

It took her a half-hour or so, but in the end there was a very clearly defined set of antlers springing up from the base of his cock, covering his lower abdomen.

"You're amazing," Maggie grinned.

"Thanks. I'm really pleased with how that turned out," Sasha admitted. "Do you like it, Alex?"

He was staring at himself in the mirror, the change in his psyche evident in his demeanor. "Yeah. Very much. It's almost like a tattoo."

"Good. I'm going to book you an appointment for next Wednesday to start the electrolysis treatments. You can cancel if you change your mind, but I'm going to be disappointed if you do."

"He won't. I won't let him. If he's going to insist he's a stag he needs to show it," Maggie stated bluntly.

"Yeah. A stag that's about to get fucked in the ass," he whined.

"Baby... don't be that way," Sasha said as she took his shaft in her soft hand, stroking it gently. "I promise, we're going to make this memorable. In a good way. Trust us."

"She's right, sweetie," Maggie said as she untied her dress, slipping it off her shoulders to reveal her naked body, the stockings and garter making him moan.

"Okay. Let's do what we're going to do," he nodded. "We've got to pick up the kids in a couple of hours."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wednesday Afternoon, May 21st -- DAY 6

Maggie glanced at Alex, who was sitting quietly in the passenger seat looking at the phone in his hand. He'd been silent almost since they got in the car, and she'd left him to his thoughts, knowing he needed time to process what they'd done to him. Or with him.

Yet they were nearing the school, and she felt they should at least talk a little about what transpired. She wasn't going to let him internalize it to the point it created another lengthy period of withdrawal like the previous time. There was too much going on for her to allow that to happen.

Touching his thigh, she was pleased that he didn't recoil. He also didn't say anything, however, and that was a concern. He just kept looking at the screen on her phone.

Running her hand up and down his leg, she reached out to him. "Sweetie, are you okay?" He remained transfixed, and she had to up her tone. "Alex!?"

"Huh... what?"

"I asked if you're okay, sweetie. I'm worried about you."

"What? Oh... sorry. I'm fine."

"Alex, you can talk to me about it. Actually, I think we need to."

"No. Seriously, I'm alright Maggie."

"Oh, sweetie. I know that wasn't -"

"Okay. I'm afraid."

"That's better. What are you afraid of?"

"I'm afraid, because I actually enjoyed it. Look. Look at my face," he said as he turned the phone, showing her the paused image from the video he'd been watching on mute.

"I can't. I'm driving."

"Oh, right. Sorry. Well, I'm smiling. More than that, I'm into it. Well, I was. I'm sure most of that had to do with who I was with," he said with a laugh.

"Ha! Well, you sure owned Sasha's pussy, that's for sure."

"Thanks for letting me fuck her," he actually said.

"You're welcome, sweetie. It was the least I could do."

"Just never dreamed I'd be fucking two women at the same time."

True to his point, that's what they did. It was the most unusual of threesomes, all caught on Maggie's propped up phone on video. It had been Sasha's idea, thinking of a way to take his mind off of the one task he'd yet to complete. He'd been waxed, and styled. But he hadn't been pegged.

Taking the three of them to her burgundy leather couch, she got on her back and spread her thighs, splitting her labia with her fingers to show him her pink. He ate her to two magnificent climaxes before climbing aboard and ramming his thickness into her pussy. She let out a squeal that likely caught the attention of the people in the public area of the salon.

Once he got into a rhythm, Maggie climbed onto the couch behind him. She tightened a harness around her lower body, a six-inch dildo a good two inches in diameter jutting out from her groin. She'd lubed it up off camera, even though she knew he'd prepared his ass for just such an invasion.

He was just as prepared. Well, he was as ready as he was going to be. He didn't want to appear nervous on camera, so he turned his head away from it. Stuffing his shaft as deep inside Sasha as he could go, he held still. It was Sasha that reached behind him, grabbing his ass cheeks and pulling them apart. Maggie popped the head of the lifelike black cock past his anal ring and stopped, giving him a moment to adjust. Then she acted like she was his Mistress, something she'd talked to him about ahead of time, doing for appearances.

"Back up on it, bitch," she said as she spanked his ass cheeks.

That was it for any verbal admonishing she'd inflicted. It was relatively quiet after that; just the sounds of the action. Alex slowly pulled out of Sasha, barely, inching back onto the rubber cock in his ass. Then he'd fire forward. Maggie held firm, making him do the work in the eyes of those watching. But it also allowed him to control how deep, how hard, and how fast the penetration would be.

She ended up being shocked. When he finally bottomed out on the one she was wearing, he became aggressive. It wasn't like he was trying to get it over with. It was more that he was hell bent on making Sasha cum on his cock as many times as possible before he came himself. To do that, he was making full strokes, going as hard and fast as he could. In doing so, he was technically fucking himself in the ass just the same.

See-sawing back and forth, it became frenzied. Maggie had to hold onto his hips for balance. Sasha came three times from the pounding he gave her. Then he lurched forward and started filling her cunt with thick spurts of white hot cum. And that was the only time Maggie became aggressive herself. Reminding him of the power of his prostate when he'd climax, she leaned in and pumped her hips, fucking him hard all during his ejaculation, which prolonged and intensified it.

"You definitely did most of the fucking," she replied to his comment in the car.

"Thank you."

"You already thanked me for letting you fuck her. You don't have to thank me twice."

"I'm thanking you for allowing me to do it on my own terms. I know that wasn't in the script."

"Haven't seen the script. Only the plot. I made a director's decision."

"I'm glad."

"So you're okay?"

"Yes. It's not my thing... but -"

"You kinda liked it."

"I liked the closeness of it. Is... is it possible to feel love through something that's, you know... not?"

"Are you asking about the dildo?"

"Yes. I mean, I know it was bigger than the last one. But it felt more real to me. Not that I'd ever want a real one... what the fuck am I even talking about right now!"

"Your feelings. Which is perfectly normal, by the way."

"I guess. I'm just confused."

"Okay. Let's do little reality check. You're obviously not into gay sex. No one is asking you to be."

"Brandi might. You heard Sasha."

"You also saw Sasha, and how she helped change the direction of what was going to happen. Besides, we'll deal with Brandi in due time. My point is that you were given a chance to ease yourself into today. Mentally and physically. And like you said, you did it on your terms. Plus, I'd just shown you how amazing prostate stimulation can be during a climax. All of that has you being more receptive to what happened. That doesn't mean you have to keep doing it after this week. It's your body. Lifestyle aside, there are limits that you should be allowed to agree to. At the very core of this; while this isn't a BDSM thing, she and I are, in essence, your Dommes. Which makes you our submissive. But you're the one with the true power, Alex. You're the one being guided. Rightfully so, after some of the fuck ups you've done."

"I know. I expect to be disciplined."

"Good, because you need to be on occasion. However, you're the one that's having things done to you. If you don't get a say, it's abusive, and that makes it wrong. I mean, it's one thing to not have a choice in getting the belt. It's quite another to get fucked in the ass if you aren't into it. That's why I knew I fucked up the first time you got pegged. There was no love shown to you."

"So I'm not crazy."

"The strap-on may not be living flesh, but the person wielding it is. And yes, what I did with you today, ALL day, was done with love. Because I love you. You're my stag!"

"I love you too, Maggie. Do you... do you think that Christina will agree?"

"It's going to take some work. She doesn't even know she's technically in a polyamorous relationship with me and you yet. But I think she and I communicate well. I'm hopeful we're all going to be a happy, loving family when it's all said and done."

"I just wish we could start that part now."

"Baby, she's still going to be a hotwife. She's hooked on black cock now. We just have to set better parameters going forward."

"So no more Gerard."

"I can't say that. I can't even say Brandi will be out of the picture. For all we know, everything Christina is doing might be perfectly within reason. We don't know what we don't know, but assuming it's wrong is us being cautious. Nothing wrong with that, but we might be eating a lot of crow next week."

"So you think we're overreacting."

"Ha. No. I'm more concerned than ever after what Spike and Sasha told us. But, the game Christina is playing is to torment you. It's kind of what you signed up for. If we just look at what's happening from that perspective, so far, she's winning."

"Does one of us have to lose?"

"No... but isn't part of the fun for you the competition itself?"

"You mean the sex?"

"I mean the sex outside the traditional bonds of your marriage."

"Well, yeah."

"You don't sound so convinced. I know we have no idea what she's doing right now, but you can bet there's sex involved. Better chance than not it's with a black man. Or several."

"Gee, thanks for the reminder."

"Well, perhaps you just need to be reminded of the gorgeous black woman you just had your big cock inside. Your both getting to play the game sweetie. I realize what we just did wasn't what you would have envisioned six months ago when you were watching your porn, but... did you win today?"

He had to admit he wasn't ashamed of the experience, and he'd definitely gotten off on it in the end. "Yeah. Sasha was incredible."

"She'd say the same about you. And in her own way, so would Christina."

"If you say so."

"It's true. She's knows. She's learning, and she knows you are too. In the end there's no reason we all can't win. That should be the goal. We only lose if there's really something dangerous going on and we can't figure out a way to stop it."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wednesday Night, May 21st -- DAY 6

Three of them were in the Edwards living area, trying to relax. It had been a tense day, what with the unusual experience Alex had endured. And Billy and Kalinda had been working their phones and computers almost constantly. They felt confident in what they'd learned about Gerard. They did more digging into Spike, finding concerns about his former life as a drug dealer, but they were satisfied that it appeared that life was behind him. They did have one lead on a supplier he'd used... the information from an informant Kalinda knew saying there was still drugs filtering through the tattoo shop. It was just at a very low volume compared to before. The conclusion was if there were drugs, it was either for Spike's personal use, or he'd committed to being the dealer for one or two close friends as a favor. It wasn't a money making endeavor anymore.

It wasn't like that was great news. He had contacts in that world, which made him someone to be wary of. What had been more concerning was the reaction he had about Christina when seeing her picture. He thought she'd met some horrible ending, and they wondered what it was about Brandi made him jump to such an extreme conclusion.

That was the crux of the silent conversation they were having. It was on all of their minds, but none of them were verbalizing anything. Nothing had come back yet on the fingerprints that Kalinda had lifted from the GPS locater hidden on Alex's Mercedes. She'd felt certain they would have heard something by then, even if it wasn't Brandi. They were solid prints. They belonged to somebody. They just didn't know who as of yet.

Maggie strolled into the room, having gotten the kids into bed. For once all of them were still dressed. Alex wasn't prepared mentally to unveil his smooth ass, balls, and they new pubic hair styling just yet. His rear hole was still throbbing from the fucking he'd taken, although he'd reluctantly admitted to Maggie he'd enjoyed it more than he would ever have expected. That was a secret they were going to keep between them. Kalinda and Billy knew what had happened, and thought his quiet demeanor was him withdrawing a bit, which to them seemed a natural response. They were surprised he hadn't gone upstairs to be alone as soon as they came home with the kids. Billy admired him for dealing with what he felt must have been traumatic, and was able to be himself around Tommy and Sarah. It was a strength he recognized.

As the redhead settled onto the couch, snuggling up against Alex, she was quick to notice the difference in the atmosphere from when she left. They'd watched a Marvel movie with the kids as a way to wind down, and it had been a good time. It was happy and full of laughter. She'd returned to what felt like a funeral parlor.

"Okay... not to add to all the gloom, but it's pretty obvious we're back to focusing Christina. Hopefully well get a hit on the prints tomorrow. If we're going to be this morose, let's at least work the problem. Where is she now?"

Kalinda grabbed her laptop and actually placed it on her lap. Seconds later she had accessed Christina's phone through the carrier, checking it's location.

"She's at the strip club again."

"Okay. So, two nights of being a hooker. Now a second night as a stripper. What would be the next step?"

"Are you seriously thinking we can predict what she's going to do next?" Billy wondered.

"I think we need to try. They're still not checked into a hotel using a credit card. They could be staying someplace different tonight. We won't know that til they leave the club. When will that be?"