Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It started with that wax shit she started smoking."

"I smoke wax, Alex," Maggie admitted. "I thought I already told you that. It's less harmful and addictive than drinking."

"I do it too," Kalinda replied.

"Me three," Billy added.

"Fine. That doesn't change the fact that she's doing something more dangerous now. Seriously, if I ever get my hands on Gerard, I'm going to.... "

"Gerard's not our problem. It's looking more and more like it's Brandi."

"Are you sure? Did you get the report back?"

"Yes. An hour ago," he said as he sat back in front of his own laptop, pulling up the PDF of the file he'd received. "Gerard T. Allen II, from Rancho Palos Verdes. All of his businesses are legit. Pays his fair share of taxes. Does community work in the neighborhood he grew up in. His charity of choice is the inner city youth center there. He sponsors... get this, a drug prevention outreach program for teens."

"That doesn't mean -"

"It kinda does. Remember, his mom was murdered by a drug dealer. She was a hardcore addict. Probably would have OD'd if she hadn't been killed along with a few others trying to rip him off. That's the path she was on. The program he sponsors is called The Marjorie Project, in her memory. It's very unlikely a man doing that would be pushing drugs too. Not unprecedented, but definitely unlikely."

"Okay, so he's not a drug dealer. That doesn't mean he's not dirty."

"Only in giving married women what they want. He has no formal arrests. No priors. Not even a speeding ticket. He got a parking ticket in Glendale two years ago. Again, we won't be able to find out what he did prior to sixteen. His juvenile record is sealed, so we know he was in some kind of trouble. But by all accounts he cleaned up his act, put himself through college, and started his empire. There's really only one brush with the law as an adult that shows up, and he wasn't charged. Only questioned."

"I'm afraid to ask."

"You're not going to like it," Kalinda said with a shake of her head.

Billy put his hand on his shoulder. "Look, what I'm about to say doesn't mean there's anything to worry about. Okay."

"That makes me worried."

"I know. I get it. But what you know now about Christina isn't the same as this. Remember that."

"Out with it Billy. Please."

"Gerard was brought in for questioning about a woman he was involved with. A hotwife. She overdosed on heroin, laced with fentanyl. And Gerard was the last person they knew for sure had seen her alive. But... they also know she was with a lot of other people afterward."

"When?"

"A few years ago. In Las Vegas."

"IN VEGAS!"

"I wouldn't read anything into that, other than he obviously knows he was innocent and he isn't going to change his mind about where he wants to go because of one bad experience."

"A woman he was fucking died there and he goes there with my wife!?"

"He's not there. At least not yet. And look, I know this seems like the same thing, but we know it's not. The police report says that Gerard and this woman were staying at the Bellagio, and... "

"THAT'S WHERE -"

"He's a rewards member there. He's got money. He plays baccarat, from what we believe. It's innocent. Stop reading between lines that aren't there and listen to us."

"Okay," he nodded, sighing as he sat down.

"Good. Her name was Rebecca Stanton. She left his room in the middle of the night. It's on surveillance. He stayed three more days, looking for her. He had no idea where she went."

Kalinda picked up the story, saying, "She went to score heroin. She'd been an addict for years. Her husband said in a statement she became involved with a bull... not Gerard, that got her hooked. He ended up putting her in rehab three times. Finally he kicked her out and got her an apartment to get her away from the kids. It was breaking their heart seeing her keep relapsing. When she got involved with Gerard he was trying to help her. He was actually training her, trying to improve her diet and everything. He didn't know about her past. He thought the trip to Vegas was what she wanted. He didn't know she and her husband were separated and she was living on her own."

Billy nodded. "In the end she used him as a way to get out of the state. None of her old contacts would sell her drugs anymore. She had no money to support her habit. She robbed Gerard. Got his cash, and pawned whatever else she took. She ended up in a cockroach infested motel room. That's where she died, with a needle in her arm. There was drugs, and alcohol, and used condoms all over the place, but no evidence of foul play that they could find. They were able to place about a dozen people in the room; most of them local homeless men that admitted to fucking her. The DNA in some of the condoms confirmed that. There were several of those along with some random fingerprints that they couldn't place. But none belonged to Gerard. The guess was she was getting high and partying. Likely paid for the room and the drugs with sex once the money ran out."

"But they didn't implicate him," Alex asked, drilling down.

"No, because he stayed in Vegas. There were witnesses that said he was going around at night looking for her. Showing her picture on his phone at bars and clubs. They questioned him because he's the one that brought her there, and they had video of her at his hotel. But they also know when she left in the middle of the night."

"So, from all you've learned, he's a decent guy."

"For a man that fucks other men's wives like it's his right? Yes. Nothing comes back as criminal."

"So what about Brandi?"

"Still waiting on a hit on the prints I took," Kalinda said. "We need to keep our fingers crossed."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wednesday Afternoon, May 21st -- DAY 6

"Are you doing okay?" Brandi asked.

Christina replied honestly, saying, "I'm scared."

"Of what, love."

The term of endearment she'd used was fueled by what they'd just done, having spent over two hours making each other cum again and again. It was like a mini marathon, the two of them going nonstop.

"I feel too good. There's bound to be a crash coming."

"I'm guessing there will be unless you want us to shoot up again."

She'd lied, as usual, covering the truth that she was a long time heroin abuser. She knew very well there would be a definitive drop. Christina knew it too, having done a little research on her own a month before just in case what she was doing would ever come to pass.

"I'm in no hurry now, although I'd like to know what it's like to fuck a fat cock while on it."

"So before we go to the club?"

"I'm thinking after we come back here. I'm going to be doing coke there, am I not?"

"Well, yeah."

"I'd rather not mix them that close. I think I'll just sleep this off and go to the club on wax... I need to stave off any headaches. I'm just scared."

"Why? Really, why?"

"Because I liked it, B. I liked it a lot. I'm afraid I'm going to seek it out after this week, and that horror story you spun is playing in my head."

"Well, I'm in the same dinghy floating in the ocean with you. Small doses, spaced apart. If we have a half dozen or so track marks on our arm when Gerard gets here we'll be fine."

"Did you send him the video?"

"Fuck... no! I need to do that now. You distracted me with that fucking pussy of yours!"

"Mmm... it is pretty spectacular, even with all the damage I'm subjecting it to this week."

"Damage? You look like you're on vacation. You're so fucking gorgeous."

"And yet I keep thinking about the line you used about heroin abuse. How I used to be pretty. That's a real eye-opener."

"We've only done it once. We're going to be fine. Hopefully what I think is true is going to be, and the gangbang tonight will be incredible."

"Going to be hard to top last night."

Christina closed her eyes, taking deep breaths while Brandi played on her phone pretending to send a video to Gerard. That's the last thing she would ever do. She never wanted him to find out she was a user, fearful he'd end their relationship. He felt that strongly about the drug his mother initially became involved with, even through she was more into crack and meth toward the end.

Brandi was patient, waiting Christina out. Once she was convinced her friend was not only asleep, but was going to stay that way for awhile, she made a phone call.

"Scott Silverman's office. This is Gabriella. How may I assist you?"

"I'm hoping you already did," she replied quietly.

"Brandi?"

"I told you, you can call me B."

"It is you."

"In the flesh. Literally."

"So, you're naked, I take it," she giggled.

"Mmm hmm... the way I love being. Basking in the glow of a half-dozen mind blowing orgasms."

"Your big black friend?"

"Hmm, that must mean you got my email... and that you watched the video."

"Yes. Twice. You're... really beautiful, B. Especially your eyes."

"I was high. They get vibrant when I smoke that much pot," she said bluntly, yet ignoring mention of the cocaine she'd snorted.

"I'm pretty sure it was your body that was smokin'," she teased.

"Thanks. What did you think of my dance partner?"

"He's, uh... very dark. The contrast was mesmerizing."

"And his cock slamming into my pussy?"

"You looked really... stretched."

"Wonderfully so, yes."

"Where were you? It was loud."

"Strip club."

"Oh, that's what you meant by a dance partner. He's a male stripper. I didn't know they were allowed to, you know."

"Fuck?"

"Yeah."

"Well, that particular club encourages the dancers to make the customers happy, as long as they pay for what you do?"

"Wow. How much for that kind of dance?"

"I charged him fifty," Brandi said matter-of-factly.

"Wait, you were the stripper?"

"Of course."

"Huh. I guess he wasn't a friend then. Unless he's the one that has you basking this afternoon."

"No, I was with him last night. One of many. And you're right, they weren't friends. Just a lot of cocks. I couldn't tell you any of their names. I'm in Vegas, remember?"

"Oh... yeah. Of course. How could I forget. Y... you really don't know any of them?"

"Why would I need to?"

"I guess you don't."

"Trust me, when you finally start fucking big black cocks you're not going to care who they're attached to either. In fact, it makes it a lot easier. Hard to feel guilty when it's all about the cock and not the man behind it."

"Okay, first, I'm not going to be doing that. I love my husband."

"I love Scott. Didn't stop me and my girlfriend from having a gangbang with seven guys last night."

"SEVEN! That's crazy!"

"I know. I know. The ratio was all off. We're going to try and hook up with ten tonight. I don't think we'll have a problem finding them. Black guys live to fuck white married pussy."

"Of my God, B. Listen to you!"

"Just being honest. What's the other thing?"

"What?"

"I mentioned you fucking black cocks, and you said first, and gave me the lame excuse that you're not going to do that to what's his face."

"Randall."

"Yeah, Randy... with the certainly average penis that we both know really isn't. And there you are with a soaked pair of panties right now thinking about what it might be like to be in a gangbang, knowing that if you wanted, which you secretly do, I would make it happen for us, because I definitely can. Anyway, what was the second thing?"

"God, I can't even think of it now?"

"Because you're wet. It's okay to admit it."

"Fine, B. They're drenched. Are you happy?"

"Are you?"

"What?"

"I asked if you're happy. Think about that for a while. Let it simmer. Then, when you're finally ready to admit you're not, and you need more like I did, call me and I'll be in San Francisco that weekend. By the way, did I mention that the orgasms I'm glowing from right now were caused by my girlfriend? That woman can eat a pussy. And an ass."

"You had sex with a woman!?"

"We have sex with each other. But that's supposed to stay here in Vegas, unless... you know, the thought of that is making you wet too."

"A little."

"Hmm... good to know. Next time I'm in town we're hooking up. Randy can't get mad at you for cheating on him with a woman. That's not even cheating in men's eyes. They get turned on by it."

"I... you are... wow."

"That I am. So, the reason I called. That email I sent you this morning. Did you go straight to the video?"

"HA! Yeah. I did."

"And after you watched... twice, did you read it as well?"

"Yes, B. I did. Several times."

"And?"

"You're welcome."

"Interesting. And just what am I welcome for?"

"I... well, I've changed the power structure of my role here between myself and Mr. Silverman."

"You're going to have to be a bit more forthcoming than that."

"I figured as much," she giggled again.

"I'm not prying, but I need to know so I'll know how to interact with him the next time I talk with him."

"You're not talking to him now?"

"Heavens no. While I don't know what you've done, I'm hoping you left no doubt as to who is in charge there right now. If I were to talk to him, it would only be to ask if you're in today, and get him to transfer the call to you. If the roles are truly reversed, that will likely happen at some point. Please, what happened?"

"Well, when Scott got here, I asked to speak with him in private. So, we went into his office. I decided not to lock the door when I closed it."

"Bold. I like it."

"I thought you might. I also didn't say anything about you asking me to do it."

"Do what?" she laughed.

Gabby did as well, which eased any tension she'd been feeling. "Well, I explained to him that what he'd done was inappropriate, and unacceptable. He started to apologize again, but I told him bluntly to stop talking. I was a bit surprised that he did, but then I remembered you saying how he respects a woman's authority."

"Did he?"

"Definitely. It was almost like he snapped to attention. But he wasn't expecting me to ask for his belt. He questioned me. I told him I knew he heard me, and that he understood exactly what I said very clearly. Then, I stared at him with my palm out and waited."

"Yes! What did he do?"

"He tried to pretend he didn't know what I was talking about. I told him he was only going to make things worse the longer he made me wait, and that he was on his way to tripling his punishment instead of just doubling it for hesitating."

"Ooo, nice!"

"I thought so. He took it off right away, and I folded it over and made it snap really loud."

"Mmm... I do that to every once in a while. That sound makes it real."

"It was real, alright. I told him to assume the position. I thought for a second I might have said that wrong. His eyes got really wide, and he went into a bit of a panic. He actually shook and whimpered."

"Not unsurprising, really."

"I didn't think so. I had to show a little grace. He got fully undressed, folding his clothes neatly and putting them on the corner of his desk. Once he got on all fours and put his ass up, I started in."

"How did it go?"

"Well, it was uncharted territory for me. How hard. How fast. I tried to keep them the same. It got easier for me as I got into it."

"And him?"

"Much harder. Twenty is a lot. At least it seemed like it based on how his ass started to look. But I finished all of them without letting up."

"That was important. You know that, right?"

"I figured as much. You were right. He cried a lot, but he held in his emotions. That seemed to make the experience a lot harder for him."

"I told you it would."

"I know. I was ready for it. Once I finished I spent some time with him like you suggested. The main thing I focused on besides soothing him, was telling him I was both impressed with his training, but very disappointed with his decision to put his pleasure above that of others, and that we'd need to work on that."

"Oh my God, that's perfect!"

"Thanks. After that I left him there and closed the door behind me. Oh... and I told him he's to remain naked until I tell he can dress."

"How long has it been?"

"Four hours. I went in a couple hours after I strapped him. He was in the corner like you said he'd be. I went back in about forty minutes ago to file a few things and he was working at his desk. He didn't look up while I was in there."

"Well, I'm glad he was in the corner the first time. I won't have to punish him for that. But we can't have him ignoring your presence. You're in control there now. He should have stood up when you entered."

"Well I'm sure he didn't because he's not wearing anything."

"That's his problem. One, being naked didn't stop him from fucking himself with a dildo... against the goddamn window of all things. He was standing up when he did that. Two, he needs to respect your authority. If you've deemed it necessary to tell him he can't get dressed, that doesn't change the roles between the two of you."

"My, you are a ball-buster."

"I've been known to kick him in the nuts on occasion. Definitely gets his attention."

"Whoa!"

"Don't act shocked. This isn't a democracy. Scott is the submissive cuckold. He understands that I might occasionally offer him to other people. But this will be more permanent. Your taking control at the office from this point forward will be seen as you standing in my stead. He has to obey you, and you need to hold him accountable when he doesn't. You enter a room, the expectation is he will stand. It's what I demand. You need to as well."

"So, this really is permanent."

"Do you want your raise to be temporary?"

"Ha! Well, when you put it like that."

"That's what I thought. Have you made him eat you yet?"

"No. Of course not."

"Gabby, that's my expectation of you. If you don't request the same reverence from him, and that's what servicing you with his mouth is, then you're going to have him bucking your direction. It'll give him mixed signals."

"No, it will piss off my husband."

"Serious question. I'd like an honest answer."

"Okay?"

"When's the last time you came?"

"What?"

"When is the last time Randy gave you an orgasm."

"We had sex two weeks ago."

"That's not what I asked. When is the last time he made you cum. And by the way, two weeks is sad. You don't have kids. You haven't been married that long. You should be cumming several times every day."

"Yeah, right."

"Gabby, if we as powerful, sexual women do not set the expectations we have for our men, I can promise you they will settle for the minimum effort required to keep you happy. That brings me back to my question a while ago. Are you happy? You don't have to answer me because I already know. But for fucks sake, stop lying to yourself."

"God," she sighed.

"You're Scott's boss now. That's got to be your mindset, and you have to take that control. So here's what I want you to do."

"I'm scared to know."

"Stop it. Just trust me. Go into his office and set the tone. Ask him why he didn't get up, and that he should do so every time you walk in no matter what. Then tell him he's in your chair. When you sit, tell him you expect him to respect your authority, and tell him your panties will need his attention."

"What does that mean?"

"He hand washes my underwear. Let him take yours off, and then spread your legs. He'll do the rest. I promise you'll be thanking me later. He's really gifted. Don't let him stop until you cum a couple of times. Once you're done with him, push him away with your heel in his chest. He'll help you to your feet. Oh... and is he calling you Miss G?"

"No. I forgot."

"Put that in place as soon as you go in. It will totally change his brain. It's conditioning, just like training a dog."

"This is so crazy."