Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll be cumming like crazy. If I were you, I'd establish a routine for him. Whenever I'm with Scott, we start and end every day with him eating me to an orgasm. I think you should at least start your day that way."

"Only start, eh?"

"Well like I said -"

"I'm going to have enough trouble coming to terms with doing it once."

"You'll think differently once you find out what he can do with that tongue of his. Anyway, make him hand wash your panties in the sink in his bathroom every day. Make him hang them up to dry in there. He has to give them back to you at the end of the week."

"God you're kinky."

"No, I'm practical. It teaches him discipline. Of course, it has a much better impact on him when he's peeling them off and eating you with a pussy full of a big black guy's cum. And he has to work harder to clean them."

"You're serious?"

"Are you going to come to work with Randy's cum inside you? Cause if you do, that would work. But I think we both know that's not happening any time soon, if at all."

"I don't see how it would be much different if I did stray from Randall. I'm not sure how I'd be showing up at work that way."

"Okay, you're not straying. You're not even leaving him. You're just letting a superior cock plow that pretty pussy of yours."

"Again, when? I don't see how -"

"Are you considering it?"

"Well I must be! I'm looking at your damn video again!"

"Tell you what. If you go set the stage with Scott right now, I'll have a big black cock show up at the office tomorrow."

"What? You just order them up on Amazon?"

"Are you in or not?"

"C'mon, be serious."

"Do you remember my friend Gina?"

"The one that comes by to see Scott every once in a while?"

"More like the one that comes by and masturbates in front of him to tease him. He has a serious crush on her, and he can't do anything because I keep him locked up. Although I do let her borrow his mouth. The last time she saw Scott, last month, I let her peg him with a strap-on. But that was at Scott's place."

"You're kidding!"

"No. And her boyfriend is black, and hung. His name is -"

"Whoa, whoa, whao!"

"What?

"Do I need to know his name? I thought you said it's supposed to be easier if I don't," she joked nervously, stunned that she was even considering the idea of going through with something so scandalous.

"Ha! No. His name isn't important. His cock is. I've fucked him."

"Why am I not surprised."

"Because Gina loves me, and I showed her a picture of Scott's penis. She showed it to her boyfriend, and he felt sorry for me. He's the reason I decided I deserved more. He can do the same for you."

"And Gina won't mind?"

"She might want you to reciprocate some day."

"She'd want to fuck Randall?"

"No. Why would she be setting for certainly average when she has a monster cock waiting for her any time she wants it. I'm talking about you Gabby. Gina's into women too, like I am."

"What if I'm not?"

"You will be. You're going to be into all kinds of kinky shit being around my world. I'm going to help you. Am I calling Gina?"

"What's your cell number," Gabriella said quickly.

"I'll take that as a yes," Brandi laughed before reciting the digits for her slowly.

"Got it. You're in my contacts."

"That's nice. I'm not sure what that has to do with Gina. Am I setting this up for tomorrow?"

"Yes. Do it, before I change my mind."

"And what are you going to do now?"

"I think I need my panties washed?"

"And that dirty cunt of yours?"

"Good idea. My new submissive can clean it with his tongue. I'll text you pictures."

"Send a video instead. It freaks him out more."

"You got it."

"And Gabby?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

It caught her off guard, but she couldn't help but reply in kind. "I love you too, B!" she squealed excitedly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wednesday Afternoon, May 21st -- DAY 6

Maggie drove through the streets, looking for the building. Her GPS was telling her they were in the vicinity, but Alex was hoping it was wrong. She knew it wasn't.

"This is part of his game, right. To make me feel helpless," he commented.

"You're not listening. We keep telling you Gerard is not the bad guy in all of this. Yes, part of what he's doing is playing to your cuckold anxiety. But Christina is as much a part of that as anything. She likely told him that's what she wanted for you because of the hurt she felt from the videos you were watching. And you were watching them. You can't deny that's what you allowed her to believe from your viewing habits."

"I know. But... this is a literal war zone."

"No, it's not. You're confusing vacant with decaying. Billy said Gerard owns these two blocks, and he's investing in it. Yeah, it's a risk. But you have to admire the ambition to give back something positive to his old community."

"Maggie, all the storefronts have bars over the doors and windows."

"To protect them. Look at the work that's been done behind them. He's slowly remodeling. If he can get good tenants, I'm sure the hope is it can turn things around. Again, the idea isn't wrong. He might be misguided by thinking he can pull it off, but I'm impressed."

Alex took a closer look, seeing the truer picture she was painting. "I suppose. Still seems dangerous here."

"Well relax. That's why we didn't bring the Mercedes."

"Your car can get stolen too."

"Do you not see nice cars parked along the street? You're letting a reputation affect your perception of what reality is instead of looking with your own eyes."

"You seem hell bent on making him out to be -"

"Alex, you did this to yourself. The only crime that you can prove Gerard has committed is having the good fortune to be the man that Christina first set her sights on when she decided to move on from fantasizing about being a hotwife, to becoming one. And just your luck, he turned out to be an experienced bull that knows exactly how to get under your skin, while getting you wife off on the big black cock she craves."

"Thank you for the recap."

"No need to be sarcastic and make me discipline you today. We both know why you're really on edge, and I have empathy for you regarding what might happen. But I'm not going to take the brunt of that anger you're holding on to. Not for one second. Are we clear?"

"Yes ma'am," he replied dutifully, snapping into a subservient mindset.

"That's better. We're here. And the place looks very nice."

She whipped the Mini Cooper into a parking space, parallel parking like a professional driver. It actually impressed Alex, but he was too busy dealing with the knot in his stomach to say as much. Maggie bounced out of the car, strutting around the back in her short beige wraparound sundress. It was so thin, it was practically transparent in the right light, and she wasn't wearing anything underneath except sheer black thigh-high stockings and a matching garter belt. Her black heels were open-toed with five inch spikes.

Her long red hair was blowing in the breeze she created like a model, until she got on the sidewalk. There she had to wait for Alex to get out. She was about to open his door, which would have pissed her off royally, when he took a deep breath and did it himself.

"Stop stalling sweetie. The sooner we go in, the sooner we get this over with."

They were greeted at the counter by a thin black beauty with the massive breasts and brilliant purple hair. "Hi. You must be Alexis," Sasha quipped.

Alex blanched, swallowing hard. Maggie narrowed her eyebrows, the deep green eyes flashing anger like Medusa. It was a wonder Sasha didn't turn to stone, and it made her actually step back a few inches.

"No... my name is Maggie. I'm here with my boss, Mr. Edwards. I suggest you check your appointment system. I believe you read that incorrectly."

Sasha actually trembled from the icy stare, glancing at the computer screen to divert the attention. "Uh, yes. My mistake. The appointment is for Alex. I'm very, very sorry."

"It's okay," he said sheepishly.

"No it isn't, Mr. Edwards," Maggie continued, not letting her off so easy.

"Again. My apologies. My name is Sasha, and I'll be handling you today. Please, come with me and I'll see what I can do about making you feel more comfortable."

They followed her into the back, both of them relieved she closed and locked the door to offer some privacy. She tried to ease the tension, saying, "Looks like I put my size six in my mouth again. I should know better than to just believe B."

"B?"Maggie asked.

"Brandi. She's the one that said I should call you that Alex. Obviously she was just messing with me again. She's got a fucked up sense of humor."

"I thought Gerard was doing this."

"G? He'd never come up with waxing a guy's asshole. That's classic Brandi."

"Are you sure?" Alex asked.

"Unless he's totally changed from who I've always known him to be, which is doubtful. G is just interested in pussy. White married pussy. He'll deal with the husband because he knows it goes with the territory, but not at that level."

"So, Brandi then."

"Ha! You sound surprised."

Maggie nodded. "We are, a little."

"My guess is she's trying to rub off on Chris. She's stunning, by the way. Nice catch Alex!"

"Hard to believe I caught her and then just released her back into the pond with all those big-cocked fish," he grumbled.

"Ha! That's funny. Hey, have you seen Chris's hair! I have to tell you, not to brag 'cause I hate that in people, but she's my Mona Lisa. Well, my Venus Butterfly. That is the best restyle of a hotwife I've ever done!"

"We've seen it. It actually is quite spectacular," Maggie admitted, softening a bit. It was hard not to because of Sasha's contagious personality.

"Well I sure do love doing that a lot more than this. But a slutty hairdresser has to make a living, right? Alex, please go back behind the curtain and get totally undressed for me. I'll get everything ready."

"Okay," he sighed, trudging in the direction she'd pointed.

While he removed his suit, Maggie made small talk with Sasha. In was enlightening, the young black goddess freely sharing. She got the impression that she didn't know what was going on with Christina at that moment, because she wasn't censoring herself. It was an odd conversation, and Maggie even wondered at one point if she'd gotten it all wrong.

She didn't find it odd at all that Sasha started getting undressed herself. After all, there was likely going to be an exchange of sexual favors performed once she'd finished her task. But Sasha let her motivation for getting naked spill out once she'd put her clothes on a table.

"I guess you're wondering why I did that," she winked. Before Maggie could tell her what her theory was, Sasha offered hers. "Getting waxed can be traumatic for a guy. So, I like to make the playing field even. I figure the least I can do is give him something sexy to look at if I'm going to be ripping hair out by the root from an area that sensative."

Maggie smirked. "Is that you not bragging again?"

Sasha shrugged. "I mean c'mon. Look at me. Are you going to say I'm not?" Then she burst out giggling.

"I do love the carpet matching the drapes."

"I know, right! That's why I colored both on Chris. It's those kind of details that escape most stylists!"

"Are you ready for me?" Alex called out.

"C'mon, baby. Let's do this," Sasha said, trying to be enthusiastic. He walked out, his cock hanging low; his huge balls hanging lower, both swinging back and forth, and she did a double take when she looked on not only that package, but the entire one walking toward her. "Whoa, baaaaby."

Alex stopped, his powerful thighs bulging. His ripped abdomen was moving slightly from the nerves caused by her blatant stare. "What?"

"Are you the right guy?"

"What?" Maggie asked, crinkling her nose.

"You're Meat... right? G calls you Meat?"

"Not my favorite nickname, but better than the first one you called me."

"Okay, again, I'm sorry. And WHY IS MEAT NOT your favorite! That thing's gotta be thick as my wrist when it's hard. Calling you Meat is a fucking compliment!"

"He calls me that because I'm not as big as him."

"Because you're not as big as him."

"I just said that."

"No, I mean he's a larger person. Taller. Broader. But for your size, you're mammoth. This doesn't make any sense."

"What doesn't?" Maggie asked.

"This whole thing. You're obviously not Scott... what's the game? I don't get it."

"Scott? Are you talking about Scott... Silverman?"

"Yeah. You know him?"

"Only by reputation."

"Damn... that's fucking cruel. I mean, I get it. But he lives in San Francisco. Brandi outing him like that is just wrong."

"Wait, Scott's gay?"

"No... she just treats him like he is. Well, not yet, but she's a bitch, and she's making him her bitch. It's probably just a matter of time before she actually turns him out. But I don't get what Chris is doing with you, Alex. God damn, I'd fuck your cock any... fucking... day, and beg you to do it again when we're done!"

He actually started getting hard from the lecherous way Sasha was leering at him. She was already fucking him in her mind, biting her lip seductively as his erection grew before her widened eyes. He felt like his nickname. He was a piece of meat. But for the first time ever he liked being thought of that way.

Maggie was still confused. "You're not making sense, Sasha. What's not making sense to you?"

"Any of this. I know B and Chris have gotten really close. And I've been through this before with her; a few times, actually."

"With Brandi?"

"Of course. Who did you think I meant?"

"What have you been through? Her mentoring hotwives?" Maggie guessed.

"Yeah. But it always made sense when I'd meet the husband. They're either wimpy men, or closeted, or if it's really a close connection between her and the wife, it's because the husband is just like Scott."

"You're going to have to be a little more specific."

Sasha looked at them, the confusion in their expressions throwing her off. They were searching, just like she was, the two sides not finding the common ground of what was puzzling all of them. Then it struck her.

"Wait... when you said you know Scott by reputation, what did you mean?"

"We know he's a partner in a successful investment banking firm in the Bay Area, and that he and Brandi are legally together, but not married."

"Right. And G doesn't know that."

"He doesn't know what?"

"Anything about Scott."

"Why not?"

"Long story. The truth is, she loves Scott. And... she loves G. So she keeps the two worlds apart. I'm the only one that knows."

"Why would that be?"

"Because I wax him every two weeks. All of him, from the neck down. I just do it at her condo so G doesn't find out about it. In exchange, Scott eats my pussy. The man is magical with that wild tongue of his. He might actually be a lesbian. Hell, he might as well be. When you said you knew him by his rep, I thought you were talking about his penis."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Alex said, shaking his head.

"He's this gorgeous guy, and he's been cursed by a tiny dick. Like, less than four inches when he's hard. And he's thin too. It's a shame, really. Here, look for yourself," she said as she pulled up a photo on her phone.

They looked. Alex tried not to judge, yet still cringed a bit. Maggie's hand flew over her mouth. "Oh my goodness."

"I told you. And that little boy penis, as she calls it, is the fuel that Brandi uses to create this world she lives in."

"An evil world."

"Well, no argument there. She torments that poor man endlessly. As a result, everything else she does seems to spawn off of that. But, he loves her all the more because of it."

"Why do you have that picture?"

"She sent it to me. She sends them to all of her friends. She wants them to know why she calls him Scarlett. She does it to humiliate him, and it actually brings them closer. Again, I'm so sorry Alex, but that's why I called you Alexis. She planted that seed and made me think you were like him. You're obviously not. Look at how glorious your cock is. I'm definitely having fun with that thing today."

"Ar... are you pegging me?"

"Do you want me to?" she asked.

"No! FUCK no!"

"Then why did you ask?"

Maggie sighed. "Because we don't know what's going on with Christina. She's in Vegas."

"I know. I was hoping to go too, but I got roped into waxing Alex, and you two kept changing the appointment so I couldn't confirm my mom could watch my daughter."

"No we didn't. It's always been today. You even sent the text to me to confirm yesterday."

"Yeah, because you kept wavering between today and tomorrow. When I figured out I wouldn't be able to go I needed to book other things."

"Sasha, I promise you, we never changed it. Hell... we don't even want to here. Apparently Brandi is intent on him getting waxed."

"Why? You're obviously not Scott. If you're not into getting pegged, I don't see the point. That doesn't make any sense."

"It doesn't to us either. But, I have this gnawing feeling that if you don't peg him, something bad is going to happen to Christina. We're supposed to take video of you waxing him and then you or I using a strap-on on his new bitch hole."

"God, that does sound like Brandi."

"What do you mean?"

"You obviously got that term from her."

"Christina."

"Well that's certainly where she would have gotten it. That's what Brandi calls Scott's. And yes, she pegs him on the regular. Keeps threatening to let a gay guy fuck him, although it's more likely he'll end up sucking cock for her first."

"Why!? Why the fuck would she do that to him!?"

"Because she wants to break him, I guess. She tells him she wants him to experience it. The man is as hetero as you can get, and she gets off on making him be her Pussyboy. That's another of her terms. But like I said, he loves her, so he does it. He's scared she'll leave him. She already moved to LA. He thinks it's a real possibility, so he does whatever she wants."

"And she's the one training Christina," Alex groaned.

"To be a hotwife," Sasha tried to say to soften the image they had of her friend.

"A hotwife that's leading him in the same general direction," Maggie pointed out. "Are you under some delusion that she's only teaching Chris to suck and fuck black cock, because she's got that part down now. Or was the confusion thinking somehow Alex isn't as hetero as they come?"

"Well no... not from the way he's been looking at me."

"Exactly. Except she's expected him to be waxed and pegged today, Sasha. Right here. With video proof sent. And if we don't provide it, we're working under the impression that she will severely punished. We're really concerned about her safety right now."

"Aw, don't be. G would never let anything happen to Chris. I've dealt with a lot of the mindless bimbos he's bedded that call themselves hotwives. She's nothing like them. She's as smart as she is gorgeous, and that's saying something. She's the real deal, and he's got a thing for her. He's very protective of the ones he really cares about."

"That would mean a lot if he were with her. He's not. She's alone with Brandi."

"Bullshit. They're all staying at the Bellagio. I told you, I was invited. I was going to party with them."

"Until your plans got changed. You just said so. Who changed them?"

"Well Brandi said -"

"That we couldn't make up our mind on a day. Alex is a lawyer, Sasha. I'm his executive secretary. Trust me, his schedule isn't that fluid. I've had this on our calendar since Sunday."

"Huh. That's when I got called to put you in for today."