All Comments on 'Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 29'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
CrosfyreCrosfyrealmost 2 years ago

It’s like a train crash in slow motion, you want to look away but you can’t avoid watching the final moments to see if a miraculous rescue intervenes. Some crazy decisions by the protagonists but I’ve enjoyed every chapter. Christina should have pulled the pin at the unprotected sex with bottom dwellers and the cocaine and most definitely the heroin - she’s a smart lady but making amazingly stupid decisions. Surely she could have organised a phone call to Alex or Maggie to organise a pickup from Vegas and ditched Brandi at the same time. Sex is fun but you wouldn’t want to ruin your life for fleeting moments of pleasure. Then again it’s a porn story … eagerly waiting for the climax! With the demise of Brandi, rescue of Christina and the evolution of Alex, Christina, Maggie & Gerard’s tangled relationships.

lddebatelddebatealmost 2 years ago

Another solid chapter in a very good story. I'd like to imagine that there are serious repercussions for Christina, Alex, Gerard, and Brandy. I'm curious to see how this plays out because this could go in a lot of different directions.

acmalk02acmalk02almost 2 years ago

Solid chapter. It seems that events in Vegas are coming to an end…but during the story we saw some unexpected turns, so maybe before the final I’m counting on some plot twist. Also, I hope that the chapters so far are kind of prolonged to the main story and they won’t be wasted for a „and they all live happily ever after”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...