Alex & Alexandra Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK-OK-OK guys, let's move on to the next one. Boy's, it's your turn!" coach Benjamin shouted out loudly, getting everyone's attention. I was still in the water. It was Craig's turn now.

"Are you going to do the 800m, Alex?" the coach asked me.

"I don't know...perhaps I can warm up with it, if it is OK?" I said.

"That's fine with me Alex!" the coach said.

"I will use the lane adjacent to Alex. Someone else can use my lane 4." Craig said loudly to the coach. The coach just nodded and was smiling. I think that he liked that Craig was getting closer to me.

Craig gave me his hand and helped me out of the pool.

"Thanks Craig!" I said.

"My pleasure buddy! Will you be my pilot today?" he asked with a grin on his face.

"I will do anything that helps you, but I am not planning going full mode. I know I will do with idle mode around 7'50"-7'45". You did 7'44" on the last practice, when I was here. I won't sprint at the end but you should start going faster at lap 13 or 12. Don't wait for 14, unless you feel that you can't start earlier." I suggested to Craig.

"I will try that and I will also keep up with your rhythm as much as possible." He replied.

When we got on the boards we began action the second that the buzzer sounded. Craig was actually pretty fast on his reflexes.

I kept in an idle pace and wasn't trying to break any records. Craig was constantly next to me the entire time. I was wondering if I should raise the "challenge bar" by slightly increasing my pulls. I wanted to see Craig's reaction to my change.

To my surprise, he did the same. Then on 13, he began to sprint. Perhaps, I could challenge him and make him go even faster. So, even though I wasn't planning on changing my pace to sprint, at the end, I did! I don't know if he could understand what I was doing but he was going faster now. I began to gain from him and when I saw that, I slowed down to let him keep the lead. Maybe he wasn't ready 100% yet, but he was getting there. This was going to be another record for him. When we reached the end, I turned to look at him with a devious smile on my face.

"I know what you did back there! Thanks Alex!" he said. I turned and saw his time and it was 7'40.20". He wasn't aware though. So I pointed with my eyes towards the board and he turned and was left with his mouth opened. That was 4 seconds faster than Saturday's attempt.

"Good work Craig. This weekend with this time you will probably get first place!" Coach Benjamin said and then looked towards me and nodded his head in approval for what I just did to help Craig achieve this time.

When I got out of the water, Tom, Lily, Samantha and the two girls that Tom was talking with before Samantha's record. They were in a deep conversation and I really didn't want to interfere with that. I just stayed here with Craig and the rest of the swimmers. Coach was telling them what they could have done better. He kept focusing on their ability to keep a steady pace rather than go faster and faster. He was right about that. That's what I did always. OK guys, get ready for the 1500m. This was going to be a decent break before the Butterfly. I followed Craig in the lockers and we sat down on the middle bench and we talked about the swim we just did.

"I know you could have beaten me, Alex! Why did you slow down?" he asked.

"The purpose of me participating was not to beat you but to help you understand the strategy I follow. I know I am good at all events but I know that you will beat me when you are ready on 800m. And I am not going to continue this event. I am just going to do 100m, 200m, 400m and all Butterfly events." Was my response.

"You were right though. I should have started sprinting at lap 12 and not from 13. After I finished, I knew I could have started without stamina issues from lap 12."

"Next time, Craig! I guarantee you with every practice you will improve significantly until you reach your limits. I think you understand my strategy and I know you will implement it and improve it to your own swim style!" I said to him trying to encourage him and show him that I respected him.

"Coach Benjamin has been telling me for months now to try to start sprinting as early as possible but I was chickened out until today. I thought I would slow down too much by the final lap." Craig said in deep thoughts.

"Well, now you did it! And you will do it again and also improve it." I said to him truthfully. I really believed that he was going to make it. When we walked out back to the pool area, Samantha was still with the same group. I ignored that and told Craig I was going to warm up a bit more for the Butterfly. I know Tom was feeling the pressure and know that I was going to participate with him on the Butterfly, it only made him nervous.

When the 1500m were all over, Craig came to the small pool and informed me that it was my turn. I got out and headed to the large pool. Tom was going to be the hotshot for the school regardless my performance. I was doing this only for myself, the coach and Samantha!

Then I saw Lily getting up and approaching because the girls 100m would be first. She stopped in front of me and hugged me and then she kissed me briefly on my lips.

"Wish me good luck, Alex!" she said to me.

"You don't need luck, Lily! You have all you need to wreck your time!" I said to her and slapped her on her ass and pushed her towards the pool. I had enough confidence to slap her like that after her crazy approaches in front of Samantha and her French kisses. But I saw everyone around staring at me, including Samantha. I ignored and followed Lily.

"Hey Lily... make sure you double or triple kick in sync, OK?" I said to her and she turned and nodded to me and then she wore her goggles.

Lily was really good! In all honesty, her Butterfly was almost flawless! She was trying to implement a triple kick but she wasn't ready for it yet. She was on her way back for the first 100m and she was going to win. But on her way back it seemed that she had adapted that triple kick. She was going faster. She ended with a pretty good time. 59.89"! That was the best time she has ever done.

The coach was very happy about it and was congratulating Lily that was very happy! The boys were slowly gathering and Tom took his position in lane 4. He looked at me many times before it was time. When the buzzer was about to sound, I turned and looked towards Samantha. When she saw me looking at her, I pointed at her. "For you" I said but not so loudly.

I jumped in and I went ballistic! I was just in a motion of flowing like a dolphin through the waters of the pool. When I turned, I was out of Tom's reach who was their fastest swimmer. When I reached the end, the coach was there again offering his hand to help me out. 48.10"! I broke it once again. Tom finished with 58.35". There would have been a time when I would consider this a good time, but not anymore! Especially for me!

Except Lily and Craig and Samantha, no one else was congratulating me. They were all just silent and staring.

"Damn, Alex you were so good!" Lily said and Samantha jumped in.

"Like a dolphin!" she said.

"We are going to be the quartet of Northern with Alex our lead instrument!" Craig said and made us all laugh. At least I was bonding with these four guys. I was already fond of them.

"Lily you were struggling at the beginning with the triple kick you attempted and it was only slowing you down. Why don't you do the first lap with double kick only and when you feel it kicking in, go for the third." I said to Lily.

"I know! I was wondering how you were doing so many kicks. I thought I could do it but it was impossible."

"I forgot to give you some exercises that I do to achieve this. Before I leave tomorrow, I will write down a series of exercises and it will be up to you to follow them or not. Come on now, it's your turn again to do better." I said and slapped her once again on her ass. She turned and smiled at me. Samantha punched me lightly on my arm. I turned and whispered to her.

"That previous record was for you and the next one as well!" She looked at me with her beautiful dark eyes and a smile that was very rewarding.

We were shouting Lily's name and when she ended again, everyone was around. I guess I was still a stranger and not part of the team yet. I didn't really care about their approval anyway! I had what I needed and didn't need more.

"2'4.01"? I can't believe it!" Lily shouted. The coach was looking very happy. And he was looking at the bonding that was happening between me, Lilly, Craig and Samantha. I know he was hoping to see us all like that, but it would probably take some work to happen. Tom was a different character and was very selfish. It wasn't hard to see that! If he came to me for help, I wouldn't deny it to him. I wanted to please the coach. But I wasn't the one who had to initiate this. I didn't want him to get upset and think I was trying to school him. He could react if I approached him myself! And if he did, he was going to get my urge to rip his head off due to his stance and behavior towards Samantha.

But once again, it was time to do my favorite event. The 200m Butterfly! I know last time I did 1'45" and it wouldn't be so easy to improve that. But I was determined. I stood on the diving board and was stretching my arms. I could feel everyone's eyes as I looked around me with the swimming goggles I was wearing. My hair was growing but still it wasn't too much of a concern. It wasn't a real match but just practice.

When the buzzer sounded, I had complete focus on my swim. There was no one else but me and the water. But that moment, Alexandra came through my empty thoughts. She was the beauty I was going to spend a week in Paris with. It was going to be amazing. That got me tingling and it was her turn to be on the finish line. I was smiling during the entire swim. When I turned on my final lap I could hear Craig shouting clearly.

"Alex you are going to do it again! Keep the pace!" I was pushed that moment and I just increased my pull as much as possible without slowing down my performance. When I finished, my small group was cheering and the coach once again was there. Tom was totally ignored by everyone.

The board said 1'44.90"! It was a fraction, but it was better than the last time I did.

"I don't know what to say Alex! You are going to be the star of the school this Fall." Coach Benjamin said.

"So will Samantha, Lily and Craig!" I said to him.

"They will be too!" he said and nodded with a smile that meant a lot to me. I could see once again his approval to praise the other swimmers instead of letting his words reach my head and ego. It was the last event for now. They weren't going to practice medleys. We had a conversation and Tom left and didn't even come to talk to Samantha. He left alone and I think I had to do with that! He was no longer the hotshot that approached the girls as the Star of the Swim Team!

"Coach Benjamin, thank you for letting me practice with you guys." I said.

"You four were amazing!" He said.

"Can I buy dinner for all of us coach?" I asked.

"I would love to come but I have my family plans for tonight. We will do it another time! Thank you for the offer though!" he responded.

"Craig, Lily, Samantha, you guys are going to join me for dinner? My treat!" I asked them.

"Again? We'll buy you dinner this time, Alex!" Lily said.

"No, no, no! I am buying because of your support and friendship and because I want to celebrate my new house I closed today!"

"Really? Congratulations!" Craig said.

"But you have to let us buy you dinner next time!" Lily and Samantha said to me.

"Guys, I will be here in Northern for the next four to six years this Fall!" I said and smiled.

"OK Alex! What time are we going to go?" Craig asked.

"How about around 7 PM?" I asked.

"Sounds good with me!" Lily said.

"I am good with 7 PM too!" Craig said.

"Then I am fine with that too!" Samantha said.

"I will pick you up all outside Samantha's and Lily's dorm." I stated.

They all agreed and we left. Of course, Samantha followed me and we headed back to the hotel. On the way she was holding my arm and her head was resting on my shoulder.

She was pretty silent though. I didn't want to disturb her thoughts! I know most had to do with Tom but some had to do with my insisting of buying everyone dinner all the time. I felt I had to do it now that I was better financially but it wouldn't feel right for them to let me do this all the time.

When we walked in the room, I threw my bag on the floor and I grabbed Samantha and kissed her passionately. She didn't hold back and kissed me back and her hands were just roaming all over my back and head. I took off all of her clothes and she was doing the same with me. I carried her to the bed and I spread her legs and feasted on her sweet pussy that had the taste of the swimming pool. It was making me harder. She shivered.

"I want you Alex!" she moaned! I wanted her too!

"Oh Sam!" I said and moaned as I penetrated her and felt her warmth, her horny wet pussy and her tightness. She squealed and tightened her legs around my waist. I felt her depths and desire to have me inside her. Her body was trembling and it assured me that she was in bliss as I was too.

I stared in her eyes as I moved slowly in and out that caused her eyes to close every time I penetrated her. I was now more sure than ever that I was in love with this girl that had taken my mind away from anything else.

"Sam, I love you! I just want to be inside you..." I said to her in my emotional and pleasured state.

"Oh Alex! Oh, I love you too! You make me feel so good!" she said as I continued fucking her and pounding her slowly and deeply. Her pelvis was struggling under me to keep me inside her as I pulled out. I began to speed up and that got her more calm and now her hands were grazing my arms while her eyes were telling me that I am her man.

"Hohohhuhah..." she began to moan out loud continuously as if she was approaching her orgasm. I wasn't going to last long either. I just wanted her to cum so I can unload my babies into her.

"I am going to cum, Sam!" I said as I approached my orgasm.

"Fuck... cuming, yes! Cum in me!" she shouted and I didn't hold my orgasm any longer and began shooting my sperm deep in her pussy. She was shivering and convulsing under me and I was also convulsing, emptying my last drops in her fertile womb. I caressed her hair and kissed her deeply as she squeezed my body on her using her feet and legs and hands. I felt so wanted this moment. Maybe it wasn't intense as it was by my mother or my sister, but it was close!

I flipped over with my cock still inside her and was near the nightstand. I smiled to her while I grabbed the phone and called the reception.

"Can we get a wakeup call at 6 PM?... Thank you!" Then I pulled the covers and we were both under now, keeping are bodies warm!

"I want to take a nap like this! Please stay on me!" I asked her.

"I love being so close to you! I could stay like this forever." She responded.

"Then let's rest for a few hours and then we can go for dinner with the guys." I said to her and she kissed me. Her kiss was just like our first time. Isn't this what being in love is like? Why was I so screwed up and wanted to have them all when I knew that at the end, everyone would get hurt? I don't know.

I fell asleep caressing her back and my thoughts were right here with her only.

The wakeup call sounded annoying and I wished it wasn't time yet. I felt so good this moment and didn't want to leave. I wanted her to stay on me. My cock wasn't inside her anymore and I could feel the stickiness of our orgasms on my genitals, which didn't bother me. But I didn't want to disappoint Craig and Lily that was now part of our quartet. I liked that thought of the "Quartet"!

"I wish we didn't have to go!" Samantha said showing me that she had the exact same feelings I had that moment.

"I don't either, beautiful but I don't want to cancel dinner with our friends. The 'quartet' needs to stand together and strong. I have dreams for our little group!" I said and she just brought her face to my face and began kissing me.

My cock was stirring up and was going to be ready for action but I thought we should prolong this one. So, I sat up in bed and lifted Samantha that wrapped her legs around my waist and I went in the bathroom where I turned on the hot water, while we were kissing all this time.

I gently grabbed her thighs and sat her on the shower bench and started to wash her body from head to toe. She was smiling and I could see the lust in her eyes! I am sure she could see mine as well. When we were done I grabbed the conditioner and applied it to her hair and massaged her head thoroughly. She was closing her eyes in ecstasy and pleasure. After about five minutes I made her stand up under the water and rinsed the conditioner. When I was done, I kissed her and smacked her ass telling her to go and dry her hair and get ready.

"Go, dry your hair and get ready for dinner!"

"But I want you!" she said teasingly.

"I want you more, but you will want me more after dinner!" I said and she smiled and left wiggling her ass and making me hornier than I already was.

I washed myself quickly and then I shaved all the parts I usually do except my head this time. I wasn't near any games so I didn't want to continue bald.

When I came out of the shower, she was sitting in front of the mirror with her tight jeans and T-shirt that was really flattering her breasts. I tossed the towel on the full of sex fluid bed and she could see my cock that was solid. I slowly got dressed and when I was ready and she was too, she gave me a long kiss that was gentle and least sexual as possible.

"I can't wait to get back here after dinner!" I said.

"Me too!" she said and we ended the ritual.

I called Lily to see if she was ready.

"Hey Lily, are you ready?"

"Yeah! Craig is here too, already!" she replied.

"OK, see you guys in 10-15 minutes." I said and ended the call.

I held Samantha's hand the entire time with our fingers intertwined and I could feel the warmth of our union glowing around us as everyone in the lobby was staring at us. This was a dangerous game and I know eventually things were going to go downhill. All this was too risky!

We arrived and they both just jumped in the car.

"Hey guys! I am so excited!" I said to them.

"We both are too" Craig said.

"We were talking about how easy we managed to connect, before you arrived!" Lily added.

"OK, guys! You three are my guests, so anywhere you want, I am buying dinner. Cost is not an obstacle, so don't try to make me take you to a cheap Fast-Food because I won't!"

"You sound very happy Alex!" Craig observed in the tone of my voice.

"Why wouldn't I be when the 'Quartet' is all together and heading for some fun!" I replied.

Lily giggled knowing what probably took place in the hotel with Samantha and me and Craig turned to her and asked.

"Do you know something that I don't?"

I saw Samantha panic a bit. She didn't know if he would say something to Tom about it. But I was sure Craig was a loyal friend and was going to be one for a long time. And he kind of figured what was going on. After all the closeness at the pool, my overprotection towards her, my comments towards Tom, regardless that Samantha was my friend, it was very obvious that I had feelings for her.

"No! You two are a thing? Wow, that's amazing!" Craig shouted out loud in the car.

"Craig, please..." Samantha started to speak and Craig interrupted her.

"Don't worry Samantha... Not a single word about this to Tom or anyone else not in our Quartet!"

"I just can't find the right moment to tell him that it is over!" Samantha said sadly.

1...6667686970...73