Alex & Alexandra Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever and whenever you decide to tell him, we'll be right next to you!" Lily joined in the conversation.

"How long have you two been together?" Craig asked.

"During Spring Break!" Samantha answered in a sad tone.

"Hey! Don't be sad Samantha! There is nothing you have to worry about!" Craig said.

"I am sad because I just can't face the asshole and tell him because he is going to make a mockery out of me. He will say that I was with him because he was the star, and now that Alex has taken the Reigns, I dumped him. He will make me look like an opportunist slut."

"But that isn't true, Sam! When you met me, I wasn't yet where I am now! You even thought that I should only take the 800m. But you didn't know my passion for the butterfly." I said to Samantha in a loving tone.

"True, but he doesn't know it or will believe it!" she replied.

"I would worry more about him saying anything about you! I will smash his head before he says another word. I don't care if I get expelled, but I care about you!" I said truthfully.

"If he said something like that, even coach Benjamin wouldn't like it. He is a good man and he hates trash talk. He has been trying to get Tom off his 'tower' of ego for a year now and cannot. He had to deal with him because he was his best swimmer on the short courses." Craig added.

"Well he isn't going to be anymore...if he wants to continue this way, I don't care. But if he says anything about Samantha, remotely bad, I will rip his head off his body... and I mean it! I have had that image in my head, ever since I saw him trying to force Samantha to follow him like a pet!" I said with a calm but persuasive tone.

"Alex, please don't overreact! I don't want to see you in jail!" Samantha said worried.

"Enough of Tom! Tonight it's about us! Where to, guys?" I asked trying to put an end to the ill conversation about Tom.

"I haven't had that Italian from 'Sicily's Pot'!" Lily said with excitement.

"That sounds good with me too!" Craig said.

"Well I will be OK if Sam is good with that decision too!" I said and grabbed her hand that made her turn her head towards me and smile.

"I agree too... Italian sounds great!" she said and I was happy that everyone agreed.

"Here, pop in the address so we can get there already!" I said and gave Samantha my phone.

Then soon after that we arrived and Craig and Lily were talking about something but I couldn't understand. I wasn't going to ask and if they wanted me to know, they would tell me without me asking.

There was a ten minute wait and we had arrived early enough to find a table quickly because according to Lily they were very popular.

I was sitting next to Craig and Lily was sitting with Samantha. I thought it would be better in case Tom or someone that knew him showed up and "whistled" anything about our dinner.

"Guys, get whatever you like...don't think about price...I don't care! What I see here is the pasta with lobster. And the tomato soup also looks good from the picture. And the home made Pizza. I doubt its better than Samantha's Family Pizza but I sure this would be good too." I said and suggested.

"Are you sure you will be OK if I get the same?" Craig asked hesitantly.

"Yes, Craig! Whatever and how many you want!" I said patting him on his back.

They all agreed and the server took our orders and we started talking about how they first met and how Lily got close to Samantha.

That moment I decided to call my family! I wanted to show them I am still thinking about them.

"Hey sis! Are you guys OK?" I asked her.

"We're fine Alex. We are getting ready for dinner! What are you up to?" Alexandra asked me after responding. I could feel her sadness! Probably because I wasn't there or she wasn't here with me.

"I am here in a restaurant eating with three of my team mates from the swim team!" I answered.

"That's nice. How did it go with the new home!?"

"Everything went fine and I have also bought the furniture for it...well almost everything. I will let you and maybe mom do the rest with the decorations!"

"Wow! That was fast!"

"I got king size beds for everyone!"

"I like that!" she said.

"I will be driving back tomorrow evening so I will see you guys a bit late. Give my love to mom and dad!" I will talk to you tomorrow again before I begin the drive."

"Sure Alex! Be careful! I miss you!"

"I will Alexandra! I miss you too!" I said and ended the call.

"So your sister will be joining us this Fall?" Craig asked.

"Yeah! Coach Benjamin talked to the President and board and they sent her the letter of approval." I said to Craig.

"She is the prettiest, just so you know!" Samantha said to Craig.

"Really? Is she that beautiful?" he wondered about Samantha's remark.

"She is...and she is hot as hell now that she is 18!" Samantha added.

She was the hottest, no doubt. But I just couldn't keep my hands off the other girls, including Samantha. I was now more than ever, wondering what was going to happen when she found out. Would I be dumped by Samantha and my sister and watch Craig and Tom going after my sister and Samantha? Would I be jealous without being able to do anything about it?

We had fun and after eating, we just talked about the upcoming games and I tried to tell Lily what to do for practice for the Butterfly. When I told her my exercises, she was just questioned.

"Lily, using the floater will improve your kick dramatically. Trust me! Before spring break I was sitting on 2 minutes for the 200m Butterfly. You saw my performance today, didn't you? For your hands, do pushups and pull-ups on a bar. Avoid the weights unless they are about half your body's weight."

"Thanks for the tips, Alex! I will do what you told me! I hope coach Benjamin doesn't say anything negative about it!"

"I told Coach Benjamin and he knows. Perhaps, Tom will follow you and maybe get better on his Butterfly as well. I don't think he is willing to ask me or become friendly with me. Especially if he finds out about me and Samantha."

Samantha was now in deep thoughts and I could see her fear to tell Tom what was going on. Maybe she was expecting him to do it, since she was avoiding sex or even kissing him. But I had a feeling that he didn't care about it much and just wanted her for the fact that she was now the top 400m and 800m swimmer.

"We have to get going... I have an assignment to go over and I don't want to miss it. It is important towards my grade." Craig said.

"Sure Craig. Let me pay and we'll get going! I have to get ready for tomorrow's trip back. Everybody has my phone, right?"

"Yeah! I think we all do!" Samantha said, still in deep thoughts. I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable or embarrassed so I didn't say anything.

When the server brought the check, I gave her my card. When she came back, I signed the receipt and left her a good tip.

"Ready guys, whenever you are too, let's go!" I said to everyone.

Samantha got up first and was still like she was sad. I had to get her to smile! I approached her and grabbed her hand and intertwined my fingers with hers and looked down towards her face that looked at me.

"I wish I could hold this hand forever!" I said and that brought a smile back to her saddened face.

"Me too, Alex! Me too!" she said as if she knew that it wasn't really possible. But I wasn't sure about anything anymore! I wanted her as much as I wanted Anna and my sister. Perhaps Alexandra had the advantage because she was my twin, but this moment, it hurt me so much to see Samantha in this condition.

We got in the car. I help Samantha get in her side before I got in the driver's seat. We arrived at the dorms and I dropped off Lily and Craig. Lily leaned forward and kissed Samantha and then me.

"Good night guys! Stay in touch!" I said to both and they agreed to do so!

I headed back towards the hotel and Samantha was still sad. She was so depressed and I didn't know what to do! As much as I had experience in the sex department, the emotional was something else. Women are pretty complex when it comes to the state of their heart! She was looking out of the window towards the side of her door. She was not here this moment and it made me feel worried.

When we arrived I got out of the vehicle and helped her out once more, but when I locked the door, I placed my arm under her knees and with the other, I lifted and held her on my body.

"Alex! What are you doing?" she said surprised.

"I am carrying my princess to our room!" I said and kissed her on the forehead.

"You don't have to!" she said still depressed.

"I want to! You are like a feather to me!" I said.

She closed her eyes and was lost in my arms and chest. The receptionist was staring at me with a weird look. I opened the door and I gently laid her on the bed. Then I kneeled in front of her and was wondering what I may have done to bring this emotional state out of Samantha.

"Sam! Sweet Sam! What did I do to make this beautiful face so sad?" I asked her and she didn't answer. She was still thinking. It was my turn now. I was afraid that she was thinking of ending this! Regardless of what she said to me, I was afraid. She said she was in love with me but that is not enough sometimes! My tears began to run down my face and I got up and headed for the balcony. It was a very beautiful night and the moon was out once again.

No matter how much I tried to think of what I have done to Samantha, I couldn't think about anything. I came up and stayed longer just to be with her. I was crying now and I was hoping that she wouldn't see me or hear me. I couldn't believe this moment that I would be outside alone while she was inside. Then I felt her hand on my hand.

"I'm sorry, Alex!" she said and looked at my face.

"Will you stop apologizing to me? Just tell me what is wrong!" I said calmly looking straight forward avoiding eye contact. But she saw my tears!

"Alex! Please don't cry! You didn't do something to make me sad. I am just upset with myself! I allowed myself to judge you last night about your money. This is not me and I don't understand why I would do it!" she said and hugged me and I could feel she was crying. "Damn it!" I said to myself. Now we were both crying. This had to stop.

I once again lifted her and took her inside. I laid her on the bed and I headed to the bathroom and was stripping as I was going in. I turned on the hot water and took a shower. I was hoping that Samantha would join me and she did. When I felt her hands on my back, I sighed loudly in relief!

"Oh Sam!"

"Alex! I love you!" she said and I leaned down after turning around and kissed her passionately. But I avoided any sexual action. I grabbed the body wash and washed Samantha and she was doing the same with my body. When we finished, I carried her to bed where we both were now naked under the covers. I held her close to me and she was quiet. This moment, we both just wanted to relax and sleep.

She was now in the same position my mother was, when she was sleeping with me at the motel, before I returned home. I felt very intimate with Samantha this moment.

"You don't know how good I feel with you sleeping on me like this, Sam!" I said in a low voice.

"I don't want to be anywhere else!" she responded.

"I love you, beautiful!" I said to her.

"I love you too!" she said and that was the last thing I remember until I was dreaming. This time I was the one on the beach and Samantha was on top of me and was making love to me. I wasn't doing anything! I was just lying down on my back and she was doing all the work. It felt so good, as if it was real!

But I was awakened with her lips and a kiss that got me going. I was now fully awake and I was already inside her. Just like yesterday, when I was inside her and she was dreaming!

"Oh Sam! You feel so good!" I said to her as I began fucking her. She began moaning loudly!

"Alex...I want us to be like this always!" she said with an emotional voice.

I flipped her over and now she was under me with her leg spread out and I just began to pound her. I pounded her hard and I know she loved it. Every time I entered her, she moaned and said my name.

"Alex! Alex! ..."

"Sam!" I said to her and stared in her eyes as I sped up!

"I love you, Alex!" she said and her hands were now caressing gently my back with her nails grazing my skin. I kept my pace and gaze on her eyes. I was only wishing that she would just forget about everything that made her so sad. I could hear her breath now speeding up as well. She was panting and her moaning was now very loud and her sadness was going away. I could see her smile returning on her face. It made me happier to see her letting go. I felt her tightening and suddenly she began convulsing under me and her cries caused me to erupt inside her fertile pussy.

"Sam..." I said as I kept pumping her. She grabbed me and held me tight on her and I slowed down my fucking. I was still hard!

"I feel you Alex! You are still so hard!"

"How can I not be!" I said to her.

"You still want me Alex?" she asked as if she couldn't see or feel me!

"Do you doubt me, Sam? Can't you feel how hard I am for you?" I said to her trying to wake her up from her insecure state.

"I don't want to lose you, Alex!" when she said that I thought about my sister and Anna! I didn't want to lose either of them. But with this situation, it was impossible not to lose them all. Perhaps I would be able to hold on to one of them. Anna was really willing to wait for a bit. But for how long?

My mind was making up all these scenarios that would reveal my bad habits that are impossible to stop at this moment. I loved and hated my situation at the same time. What man wouldn't like this? If a man told me that he wouldn't want to fuck six different beautiful women, I wouldn't believe him.

"Even if you leave me, I will be there for you Sam! Always!"

"I won't leave you! I promise I won't" she said but I know she would probably leave me if she found out about all my bad habits!

Slowly she began to let go of her depressed stance and I could feel her participation returning stronger. Her moans were loud and crazy stimulating to my brain. Her feet and legs, her hands, everything was now more active.

"Oh Sam, I love the way your feet and hand participate while we make love!" I said to her, letting her know how I liked it. It reminded me of my sister and mother. It turned me on even more.

"You're driving me crazy, Alex! I never knew that lovemaking could feel so good until I met you!" When she said that, my ego was boosted once more! I just kept pounding her while I stared in her dark and beautiful eyes! Her lips were calling for my lips with her mouth open as she moaned in her own and unique symphony. It may not have been like my mother's but it was her own and it was amazing to my ears and senses.

"How can I not be good with a woman like you, Sam? Impossible!" I said as I pounded her faster now. She was near to her explosion and I wasn't! I didn't care! It was Samantha's night! Not mine!

"I'm cuming, Alex! Oh god this feels so..." she was interrupted by her own orgasm and began convulsing. I continued pounding her and she screamed while her head was moving left to right spasmodically. This feeling of giving pleasure to a woman, a beautiful woman, was only making me more addicted to what I was doing. And the fact that I felt that I was in love with them all was even more crazy. Perhaps Jane was not someone I was in love with but I cared about her too!

"Cum for me Sam!" I said to her as I kept "pistoning" inside her steaming and sopping pussy. The sensation fucking this sensual and fascinating girl was something I couldn't let go of.

"Alex, I am close!" she said and started a long and intense moan that surprised me. As she was about to cum, she held her breath and her eyes were emotional and it seemed that she was holding back on her tears. Her eyes were full! I don't know if this was happiness or any negative feeling that she had because of her stance about my financial actions. When she began convulsing, I released my orgasm! This was the best thing to do because she felt it and I was moaning her name as I spasmed while pumping my seed in her pussy.

"Sam..." and she held my head and pulled it towards hers and kissed me with an immense passion. She was moaning and whimpering with a light cry. She was cuming and sobbing at the same time. I was confused now! This wasn't what I expected and only made me cry after my orgasm subsided. I didn't let my body relax over hers and with my elbows I kept my weight off of her body. I looked at her and was stressed.

"Sam! What's wrong? What did I do wrong? Did I hurt you?" I was crying more than she was! I got up and went towards the bathroom and turned on hot water and got under the shower. I had to think! I was at the point where I believed that I should tell Samantha about my sister!

"Alex...Don't leave me!" she said as I entered the shower! I didn't want to respond! I had to make a decision and the next four weeks away from her, she would have the time to think this out and make her own decisions!

I felt her behind me as I was standing in the shower, while the hot water was pouring on my head and back. She hugged me as she cried and sobbed.

"Don't leave me, Alex!" she said again and I was really getting angry. I kept telling her all night, and showing her, that I wasn't planning to leave her. I turned around and held her face and now with an angry and loving at the same time, I said to her.

"Why would I leave you, Sam? How many times do I have to tell you that I am in love with you? I don't give a fuck that Tom is typically still your boyfriend or what you said about my spending. All I care about is your feelings towards me. If you don't love me, I will leave and never look back. You will always be my friend if that's what you want."

"But I do love you, Alex!"

"Then why all this frustration and sadness? We are alone in this hotel and there is no one else here to contest us or disturb us. I thought that you wanted to be alone with me. That you wanted to sleep with me." Saying this, I made her cry even more. She was at fault here and I think this would make her wake up from this destructive and pessimistic emotional state she had fell in!

"I'm so sorry Alex! I don't know why I am acting like this. I don't want to be anywhere else! I just want you!" she said with a smile that was trying to break through her tears.

"Can I do anything to make you feel better?" I said to her and giving her a kiss.

"Just hold me!" she said and hugged me tightly. I was realizing slowly how difficult this was going to be when they would all find out. I grabbed with my right hand the shower gel and began washing her back, hands and then I sat down and made her sit on my lap sideways and washed her legs, breast, pussy and everything else. She was looking at me in disbelief!

"Why are you so good to me? I have never received this treatment from anyone! You are the best thing that has happened to me and I am acting as if you are 'Tom'. I'm sorry, Alex!" she said and I was making a very hard attempt to stay calm. I just hated that she kept asking for forgiveness when there was no reason to do so.

Damn, her eyes looked magical this moment! The water, the darkness of her iris, the melancholic gaze...

I made her change her position and she sat on my lap and I penetrated her pussy causing her to moan out loud.

"I love you!" I said to her and made love to her slowly. Our gazes were stuck on each other's eyes. I could see now the smile coming out of her lips.

"I want you inside me all the time! I think about us like this even when I am in class!" she said and I smiled back to her and kissed her.

"I think of you too when I am in class, Sam!"

1...6768697071...73