Alex & Alexandra Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were offered drinks but non-alcoholic. I know in France, we would be able to have some wine. I was planning to have many romantic dinners and fun with my sister! We looked at each other and held hands.

"I love you!" my sister said to me.

"I love you too! I can't believe how beautiful you are, Alexandra!" I said to her and she blushed.

"I can't wait to land in Paris!" she said with excitement.

"Me too!" I replied.

My sister got up to go to the restroom before the plane was moving. I texted Samantha.

"Sam! We are taking off soon. Take care of yourself and break records at your games. I miss you!"

She probably was in class because she didn't reply immediately as usual.

Soon we took off and my sister was holding my hand. When we took off, they gave us drinks and snack options, so we ate a sandwich! Of course the apple juice wouldn't miss our "table"!

Then we both watched a movie and we kind of shared my sisters screen and once it was over the Flight Attendants began asking for our meal preferences. I had checked the menu and was able to preorder what I wanted and what Alexandra wanted as well. But they were asking for salad preferences now.

When we finished our meal, they started dimming the lights and it was what everyone was expecting.

"Alexandra, when we open our eyes, we'll be descending for landing."

"I know! This is going to be so much fun!" she said and held my hand tightly as she lowered her seat with the remote in her other hand. She covered herself and I didn't lower my seat all the way, so that I could hold her hand the entire time. But still I closed my eyes and slept.

When I opened my eyes, my sister was still sleeping. My beautiful Alexandra! I looked at the screen and with the remote, I pulled up the flight status. We were about an hour and forty minutes before landing. The Flight Attendants were preparing a quick dinner meal. We were going to arrive late, but I know in Europe there are places that are open very late and some go through the night for food. But I am sure we could arrange something from the Hotel too.

My sister opened her eyes!

"We're almost there. They are going to give us dinner."

"I am so excited, Alex!"

"Me too!"

We ate and had our drinks too. Once they cleaned up, they announced that we were going to land soon and that we should make sure everything was prepared for that. Our seats were up and seat belts fastened, and my sister's hand was in mine, intertwined.

The plane touched down and my sister giggled. I looked at her beautiful eyes and smile as the Flight Attendants announced. "Welcome to Charles de Gaulle Airport! We hope you enjoyed your flight and wish you a happy stay in Paris!" And then the Flight Attendant went on about security stuff, weather, temperature etc. But I was just staring at my sister's marvelous eyes while she was doing the same! We could read each other's desires. This was going to be fun.

To be continued!