Alex & Alexandra Ch. 03

Story Info
Temptations threaten the relationship between the siblings.
282.5k words
4.04
4.5k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 07/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyramlo
sexyramlo
303 Followers

Alex & Alexandra Ch. 03

In my prologue in Passions of Sin Erupt in Mother Ch.04, I am explaining why I did not continue my stories for such a long time. Editors ghosting me and then life happens and more important things as well. I logged in my email I use with literotica and found so many emails asking me to continue the stories. So I will be doing that! And I am changing slightly the story from my previous draft I gave to an editor that never finished and ghosted me, and as I said and I believe, used my ideas to make his/her own. So I will use a part of my life where I was in a dilemma between 6 women that I had relationship with simultaneously and with some one night stands. For some people this doesn't sound realistic but it was. And if you asked me again to do it now, I wouldn't. It was painful but life goes on and time heals and makes things better. Again, even though the story is mostly real, the incest part is not because I don't have a sister but she will be one of the characters that affected my life dramatically. And I am adding up a bit more incest to increase the spice and emotional state of the characters. And the events are changed slightly for the good of the story and anonymity and some exaggeration as well is added. I hope you all like how this sequel is written. Passions of Sin Erupt in Mother Ch.05 coming soon and will be long again with surprises! Alex and Alexandra Part 4 is on the make and is half way through! I was thinking of making this one in two parts but I just couldn't find the right place to split it.

When I walked in her room she was sleeping so peacefully and her face was glowing like she was dreaming. There was a smile of happiness across her face! I decided to let her sleep and go for a heavy workout because I missed it the past 2 days with all the forbidden sex and lust that I was unable to say "NO" to!

For 2-3 hours I lost track of time and I was coming back from the pool which was part of my training for the day, besides the bicycle ride from and to home, when I saw David at the park just before my house. He ran towards me shouting out loud "Alex, Stop, I am sorry...please Stop"

I really felt sorry about him and because we were friends since...I can't even remember when and many thoughts crossed my mind at the "speed of light", not exaggerating at all, I decided to stop and see what he had to say.

"Alex, I am an asshole...seriously! I don't deserve to be your friend but you were always my best buddy and I just can't stand this distance between us because I was an asshole".

"I still don't hear what you need to say" I said to him because he wasn't apologizing about my sister yet!

"I apologize for my bad behavior and lying to you. I treated Alexandra like a slut, when she is the nicest person I have ever met. I want to apologize to her in person if you allow me to" he added!

"With me present, or else forget about it. I don't want you to bother her ever again about your fantasies and whatever else you have in your dirty mind. When she said "NO", she meant "NO".

"What I did was unacceptable Alex; I promise to stop bothering her" he pleaded to me.

"I will give you one last chance and that is final!" I said with an upset tone in my voice.

"Can I come now?" he begged.

"Don't push your luck David, I will call you when I talk with Alexandra and tell you when and where. You better watch what you say to her or just forget about me. You will never ever trouble her again."

"OK, you won't regret this Alex; I will always be your friend and never break your trust again."

Now after this I was wondering if I should have stopped but it was too late to do anything about it now. Putting him though back in my life, meant to be more careful and less time with Alexandra but that had a good side about it. We would control our urges better like this and we'd slow down a bit. After all, we were going too fast already. We were both so young and our hormones would lead us always to sex. The chances of getting caught would be increased.

"ALEX!" I heard a familiar voice shouting my name but this time it was a female voice, breaking up the process of my thoughts. "That sounds like Anna." I thought. The girl that I had a crush with, a few years ago, but she blew me away the minute I opened up to her. She has a beautiful face with dark brown eyes, a lovely "French" nose and lips so full that most men dream to kiss or have them wrapped around their cock. Her body was really sexy even though not in shape as Alexandra's. The extra few pounds were at the right spots. Her Tits were as big as my sister's and I can say when I had my crush on her, I was dreaming of playing with them.

I turned and there she was, running towards me and she was "hotter" than what I just described above. My mouth was left opened, but I closed it trying not to give her any hints about my thoughts.

"Alex!" she jumped and wrapped her arms around my neck and pecked me on the cheek and then giving me a strong warm hug.

"Anna, how are you? You look great!" I complimented her.

"You're so sweet Alex, I missed you for the past years and I am sorry I avoided you at school after I decided to leave you" she said.

"What do you mean Anna?"

"Well, I have been thinking about what you said to me more than 2 years ago and I am sorry that I shut you down so easy and quickly. I didn't think I was ready to open my heart to anyone. And you talked to me and treated me like no other boy did. I was so stupid to cut you off...so stupid."

I don't know what she was up to, but it seemed to be that she was trying to get back with me and become my girlfriend maybe, but it was too late now! Or wasn't it? I am crazy about my sister and I am not going to be dating another girl. But she was so "HOT", and her nipples were poking through her sweating T-shirt and she noticed me looking at them and she didn't even try to hide them, but just smiled.

"Do you wanna catch up where we left our relationship or perhaps start over? I have been thinking about you every time I was with another boy because I couldn't compare them with you. They were assholes and nothing more. I am so stupid Alex...I can't forgive myself for leaving you like that. Would you give me another chance?"

What could I say? I was thinking that if she didn't dump me back then, maybe I would be fucking her and not my sister. I don't know! Maybe I would be fucking both? Shit! I said in my thoughts, why now? My feelings for Alexandra overwhelmed my lust and my sister was anything a man can dream to have in bed and she really loved me. There was no question about that. But the reality was that my sister and I wouldn't be able to have an open relationship like I would with Anna or any other girl. At that point, I think my brain was trying to find an excuse to fuck Anna. Why not have them both? But I was thinking without my sister present and that makes it easy and also not what a loyal person would do!

"I don't know Anna, but..." I wasn't able to finish my sentence when she interrupted me.

"Don't answer now Alex; not this moment. I need you to think about this seriously because I think I have the same feelings you had for me back then and they have grown more. I know you are not seeing anyone now and you are single, but you deserve the best, and I want to be the one to give it to you."

Again I didn't say a word, but thought about what she was telling me and I was flattered and confused at the same time. And then when I was about to tell her that I have no more feelings for her as I did then and that I had managed to go through the bad times with the help of my friend David and my sister, I got even more upset...She didn't even come to the last two birthday parties me and my sister had. Even Daisy the cheerleader came. Just Jake and Anna were not there. I didn't know what to say though but still she had no clue of what was going on in my life and to say that I was not seeing anyone when she had no contact with me whatsoever.

"How do you know I am not seeing anyone? Did you ask me?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Alex...I just didn't see you with any girl at school and assumed that you were not with anyone. So, are you seeing someone?" she said feeling a bit embarrassed.

"I am but I am not sure about it yet...and I don't want to talk about it." I said trying to give her a look that would push her away but my eyes and my teenage hormones were staring at her nipples and her pubic mound that seemed to be outlined with her tight yoga style pants.

"I will be straight and bold with you Alex! I am still a virgin and I wanted someone special to be the one I will give it to. I can't think of anyone else! I loved you back then and I love you more today but regret to have kept my feelings from you and running away."

Now I didn't know how to handle this anymore! I just lost my virginity with my virgin sister and my ex-girlfriend wants me to pop her cherry too? That is when a different kind of logic came in my mind and I began thinking clearly of the entire situation. Maybe I should keep my options open with Anna just in case things don't work out with my sister. I don't know...Maybe I will just think about it and see what's going to happen after my parents come back from Hawaii and see if we can go on. Or was I again just trying to find an excuse to fuck another girl, while fucking my sister too?

"Anna, it has been a long time since you left completely out of my life and I have a lot going over my head this moment so, I can't promise you anything but I will think about it. I won't lie to you saying that I don't like you anymore but again understand me when I say I have a lot on my mind. At the end, it has nothing to do whether I like you or not. You are popping out of nowhere and asking me to be your first? What do you think I am? A forgotten toy that you just remembered that you have and decided to play with after more than two years?"

Then she tried to kiss me but I didn't give in to her kiss, and her hands that grabbed my balls and my cock became hard as a rock.

"I see that someone is excited down there; can I do anything to help you out?" she smiled stroking my cock over my clothes.

That was too slutty and desperate even for a "hottie" like Anna... "Stop that Anna, you are pushing your luck, I said I have other things on my mind and you need to respect that and not just try to fuck me in the middle of the park like this."

"I'm sorry Alex but I didn't mean to insult you or disrespect you but I felt you" she said looking down at my hard on.

She smiled again and after we gave a look at each other we parted and I headed back home. I was wondering what Alexandra was doing and I could smell her pussy aroma in my mind full of anxiety counting the minutes until I lick her labia and clit again. But I couldn't get Anna's approach in the park out of my mind as well. She grabbed my genitals and was showing me that she is ready to be fucked for the first time, and that she would want that to be with me.

Before leaving to go home though, I thought about what I said to David and I was wondering if I did the right thing. Having him around me again will not give me and Alexandra plenty of time alone.

I arrived home about 5 PM and really don't know how time passed that fast, but it did. I guess my thoughts lasted longer than I believed.

I put my bike in the garage and I walked in the kitchen to see Alexandra sitting at the table with a smile that you just can't resist. She is so beautiful and sexy that makes me wonder what would happen if we stop this relationship and return to our normal lives? I would go crazy thinking of anyone else touching her and would be furious. I think I crossed the line and there is no way back! It is impossible for me to see her the way I did before our bodies became one! I leaned over the table and she met me half way and our lips joined. After about a minute, I broke up the kiss and told her what had happened at the park, including every detail with Anna and David.

"Tell David that he can apologize when mom and dad come back from Hawaii and we go back to school. But that bitch...she dumped you and broke your heart to fool around with assholes and now she wants you back? I don't blame her for wanting you but she shouldn't even have the right to do that."

"Hey...calm down sis, I am here and not there" trying to help her relax.

"I know, but you still loved her once and maybe you still have feelings for her and maybe she will try to get you with her evil and nasty ways!" My sister was right! Anna always used her femininity to achieve things in her life and especially school.

"I love you Alexandra, and I want only you...no one can take me away from you...I mean no one"! Even though saying these words to her, I had doubts about it. I was turned on by her, and being as young as we both are, the hormones take over some time. I see pussy and I get a hard on. But there was no doubt that I love my sister! Not only love her, but was in love with her too.

She smiled and kissed me with passion and desire, making me understand that she was horny thinking about me all day that I was gone. She looked at me with her lips just touching mine

"I want you inside me Alex, I want you now" she asked me in a way that no one would say no. 'She is so fucking hot" I thought. She got on the kitchen table and crawled towards the side I was and then she sat right in front of me and spread her legs revealing her beautiful pussy with no panties to cover it. She shoved her hand inside my sweat pants and took my balls in her hand. I kept kissing her and touching her tongue with mine. I was hard as a rock and there was no point waiting so she pulled down my sweats and took my cock out and rubbed it on her pussy, up and down her labia and circling it around her clit. I was moaning so loud while she was doing that and she was in total control. Then she placed my cock in her labia just touching her entrance... "Fuck me now!"

She was so wet... She cried out so loud, like a big relief came to her when I penetrated her. Her legs wrapped my thighs and kept me deep inside her. I wasn't able to move and she was enjoying the feeling of my cock touching her cervix. I could feel her juices running down to my balls...

"Fuck me hard, I am going to cum soon and I want you to cum with me. I like the way you explode inside me! I want your hot cum in my womb..."

She knew "my buttons" and that was like she lit my fuse. Saying things like that to me, made me feel like a rocket ready to launch. I grabbed her ass and picked her up from the table and fucked her pussy hard and fast knowing that I wasn't going to last long...

"Oh Alex my pussy's on fire, I am gonna cum...cum with me NOW!"

I cried out loud the same time she did and we came together... I kept fucking her though fast for a bit longer and she gasped...Our fluids were a lot and the squishing sounds that came from them along with the slapping of our joining bodies made things extremely sexual. I could smell her pussy scent and her breath that was intoxicating.

"OOOOOOOOH, WHAT...AAAAAAAAAAHHH" she moaned.

I could feel her squirting while I was fucking her and I could hear her cum splattering on the kitchen floor...Her vaginal walls were pulsing over my cock and sucking it as if it was trying to put it inside her womb. Trembling in my hands while she was having her orgasm, she kissed me hard and her tongue was roaming all over my mouth. I sat her on the table and we kissed for a long time relaxing and my cock was stirring up again and I began pumping her pussy again...

We were so loud..." Fuck me, oh ...Ah..." we forgot we were in the kitchen and if someone was outside of our house we would be heard. And that is what really happened that moment when we heard the doorbell ring.

We both froze in our fear that someone caught us and we would be in trouble and separated forever.

"Alex" she whispered..." Don't open the door, let's just stay here and not answer".

With my cock still inside her, we stood still and looking at each other quietly.

Then it rang again and I could hear our neighbor Mrs. Jones calling our names...

"Alex, Alexandra? Are you two OK? I heard screaming and I am worried. Please open the door, your parents asked me to keep an eye if something happened."

"Shit...Go upstairs and I will take care of this...get in the shower!" I told Alexandra.

I pulled out of her pussy and cum was running down her labia and then to the floor and that sight was so hot and it wasn't going to help the situation because my cock had to go down and not up. I pulled my sweats up and when Alexandra was up in the bathroom I opened the front door and it was Mrs. Jones. Late thirties or forty, good looking and very attractive with huge breasts that no one could ignore, not even me. After all, I could see her cleavage and I stared at them for a second or two and then I looked up to see her laughing...I would be lying if I said I never thought of her that way because I have masturbated with her on my mind. Her blonde hair and blue eyes were another attraction! My mother and Mrs. Jones were best of friends. If my mother wasn't at her house, Mrs. Jones was at ours. But this usually was happening during the day time when Alexandra and I were at school. The backyard parties were the best because the food and entertainment was amazing and when it was Mrs. Jones turn to host the event, the swimming pool in her back yard was a plus. But I never thought that anything could ever happen with her. She was married and had a son that was a couple of years older than we were and was in college already.

"Alex! Are you OK? I thought I heard someone screaming and I got worried" and she looked down and noticed my cock poking my sweats and her eyes betrayed that she was interested in what was inside.

Mrs. Jones I had the TV on loud and there was a girl screaming while someone was trying to kill her. You know us "Teens" how we like thrillers that don't make sense but still, we watch them. Sorry if I worried you."

"That's OK Alex and please don't call me Mrs. Jones, just Judy." I didn't understand why Mrs. Jones wanted me to call her Judy? That was a first to be honest. Our mother always referred her to us as Mrs. Jones.

"Well...OK if that is what you want Judy." I replied.

"Where is Alexandra?" She asked!

"She is taking a shower upstairs and I just got back from a good work out and turned on the TV until she got done with the shower so I can take my turn. My mother doesn't want me going in her shower."

"I see... so, do you two want to come over my house and have some dinner with me? I am all alone because Kevin had to go on a business trip and starting tomorrow he is going to be very busy and he got a head start and left today." She looked at my body as if she was lusting for me.

Is she hitting on me or what? I had to try and get rid of her because that is not what I wanted but what I wanted was upstairs in the shower. Or did I want her too? I was beginning to feel frustrated and horny. My thoughts pumping this hot mature woman began to roam my brain. She was about a foot shorter than me, but that was like a turn on for my crazy brain. What was her pussy like? Was it blonde as her hair was? Was it shaved? Not that it would turn me off but, I love women and not pornstar type pussies that look like girls that haven't matured yet.

"Thank you for the offer Judy but Alexandra ordered Pizza and they will be bringing it in about an hour, so I will have to give you a rain check on your invitation."

She didn't look pleased with my answer and you could see her sadness, but she said that she will expect us tomorrow at her house. As she was leaving she stopped and turned around.

"Alex, it is spring break and you two don't have school next week right?"

sexyramlo
sexyramlo
303 Followers