Alex & Alexandra Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water was so hot but it felt good! My cock was in bliss as she began her moaning that I love so much. I slowly made love to her for more than five minutes under the water. But I wanted this to be even better. So, I grabbed her thighs and stood up without removing my cock. She was just moving on my cock as if nothing changed. I walked out of the shower and sat her on the counter and continued fucking her. After another five minutes we were dry! I lifted her once again and while fucking her, I walked out of the bathroom and to the balcony were I opened the sliding door with one hand while holding her from coming off my cock.

I walked out and the moon was in a different position but was bright enough for anyone to see us in this entanglement. I turned so that she was facing the moon while I could see it through the reflection on the balcony door.

"So beautiful!" she said as I fucked her slowly.

"Not as beautiful as you!" I opposed.

"I love you so much!" she said as she rested her head on my shoulder and kept moaning.

"If you feel cold, let me know so we can go inside." I told her.

"I am going to cum, soon" she said and began breathing faster even though I was fucking her slowly. I wasn't even close to begin cuming!

"Oh-oh-ah-oh-huh..." she expressed her orgasm with a long and continuous trembling voice. I could feel her spasms on my cock. Her body was convulsing and I was just holding her lightweight feather body. No sign of fatigue. When she calmed down and began kissing me and thanking me for her pleasure, I walked back in the room and sat on the bed with her pussy still having my cock buried deep inside her.

"Why didn't you cum?" she asked.

"I want you to show me how much you want me to cum inside you!" I said to her and made her take over. She made me fall on my back and she began fucking me faster now. Her lips and tongue were playing with mine. I could feel her warmth and her smile was back now.

"Your cock feels amazing inside me. I can't wait for you to shoot your babies in my womb!" she said and got my brain going once again. I could imagine this girl with my baby in her belly, just as I imagined all my girls. But Samantha was special. Perhaps because we were both into the swimming and that made our relationship even more interesting and exciting.

I was there but was waiting for her to cum with me this time. When I heard her breathing getting faster, I knew she was close. Her eyes began to close and open while she approached. I was holding it and when she began convulsing she squealed and urged me to cum...

"Oh Alex! Cum with me now!" I grabbed her ass and planted my cock in her cervix opening again and she gasped and I shot all my load in her womb one more time. It felt so good! I could feel my cock pulsing and her vaginal muscles pumping my sperm out of my balls...

"Sam! Oh Sam!" I just said and kept cuming. There was no cure for wanting this amazing girl!

When we both calmed enough and our orgasms were completely gone, she laid herself on my chest and I just pulled the covers to keep us warm. It made her smile!

"I just love how much you care about me! How will I live without you?" she said returning to her initial depressed state. But she probably was thinking about the four weeks that I was going to be away. Well, she was going to be here still for another two weeks so that would be only two weeks without me when she comes back home.

"I will be thinking about you, Sam! This will give you time to think better about us. We both agreed not to rush things even though we have expressed our love to each other."

"I don't need to think about anything. I want you, Alex! I hope you want me the same!" she said.

"Maybe even more than what you think!" I said and she kissed me, sighing out loud. She felt relieved that I told her that I want her!

My cock was coming back to life and I just couldn't do anything about it. My addiction for pussy was obvious and my brain was always sure to produce the testosterone needed to keep my cock up! But for a mysterious reason, I was hungry! Perhaps all the swimming and fucking burned more calories than I had eaten. I remembered we didn't eat the second burger last night and I had placed them in the refrigerator.

"Sam, I am hungry! I am going to warm up the burger I didn't eat last night! You want to eat yours?" I said and asked.

"I will join you because I feel I need the energy!" she responded.

I got up and went to the refrigerator and grabbed the burgers and placed them in the microwave to warm them up. The fries would become a bit mushy but that didn't bother me or her. Warming them up in an oven would take too long. I heard Samantha going to the bathroom and I could hear her peeing. My brain went to overdrive and I followed her and stared at her from the door.

"What's up with my kinky boyfriend? He wants to watch me pee?" she asked smiling with a tone of humor.

"I told you I want to participate in everything you do, Sam!"

"You're so crazy! Here, come and take a look!" she responded spreading her legs and pulling her labia apart for me to see.

I approached and watched her urine flow out of her urethra and it was so fascinating.

"You're so fucking hot, Sam!" I told her.

"Crazy boy!" when she said that it reminded me of my mother. She said that to me many times. It made me smile more. The microwave bell sounded and the food was ready.

"Going to set the table up. You want a soda or some water?" I said and asked her.

"Water is fine!" she replied.

I set up the table and when she came through the door, I saw my beautiful Sam! My eyes widened and I smiled at her. She smiled with me! My attention towards her made her feel good and safe!

"The way you look at me, I just love it!" she said.

"I don't think I can look at you in any other way!" I responded and it made her giggle.

We ate and didn't talk at all. We just giggled while exchanging glances. The burger was still delicious and the fries were OK too. When we were done, I cleaned the table and threw away the left over wrappings in the garbage.

"You are good with cleaning up! I don't see that much in boys! My brother in the house, leaves everything for my mother to pick up. In the restaurant, he is different though. He cleans constantly!"

"I do what I can!" I said to her and didn't want to talk about her brother so avoided commenting on his cleaning habits.

I grabbed her hand and walked towards the bed and we got under the covers. She rested her head on my chest again and it brought me the memories of my mother at the motel. But this moment, I had to concentrate on Samantha.

"I will show you the house tomorrow, before I go!" I said to Samantha.

"I would love that!" was her response. Who knows? Maybe she will be sleeping with me at some point. But with Alexandra in this house too, it would mean that either they both know and don't care, or that I have broken up with my sister. And braking up with my sister didn't sound so good in my brain! I felt pain in my stomach.

I fell asleep and when I woke up it was 9 AM. I wondered if Samantha had any classes today. I caressed her smooth hair and she moaned in pleasure.

"Good morning Sam!"

"Good morning lover boy!"

"Do you have any classes today? Do you want to go downstairs for breakfast?" I asked her.

"I have no classes today but I have to get with Lily and study for some finals! But that will be in the afternoon! Let's get some breakfast!" she said.

We got up and got ready to go to the breakfast area at the lobby area. It felt so good being with Samantha, once again!

"I will leave after I take you back to the dorms! But you are going to see my new house!"

"I can't wait!" she said with more excitement than I expected. It seemed that she had let go of the depression and the economical obstacle that was stressing her out.

After breakfast, we went directly to my new house. I showed her around and also the basement that was not finished and explained to her what I planned to do with it. It could be a complete new living space or a party area.

"Alex this is amazing! Congratulations on your new house!"

"Thank you, Sam! I am planning also to make the Master Bath like the hotel bathroom. All quarts or marble and glass!"

"That would be awesome! That hotel bathroom is something else!" she said and was also my thought!

I was getting horny looking at her but I didn't want her to be the first to get fucked by me in the house!

"What time do you have to go and meet Lily for study?" I asked her.

"Around 2 PM"

"Then let's go back to the hotel so we can pack up and get ready!" I said and it made her sad.

"I don't want you to leave!" she said holding my arm and resting her head on my shoulder.

"I don't want to either but I have to, Sam! I have graduation tomorrow and to prepare for my family trip!"

"I wish I could be with you!"

"I am pretty sure we're going to go on a trip together too!"

"I hope we do but I will have to save some money for that. And I am waiting for my dad to send me some money as well." When she said that, I felt the need to help her once again but was afraid of her reaction if offered. Fuck my situation once again.

"Sam! Don't take this the wrong way but can I help you until that money comes? Please don't take this the wrong way! I told you I care about you and don't want to see you struggling!"

"Alex, I won't feel good if you give me money!"

"Why? Can't I help my girlfriend that I love?" my question made her smile.

"You can but you already have spent so much for me and also bought me that new expensive phone!"

"So? What's the problem?"

"It will be hard for me to gather for my expenses and pay you back!"

"What? Pay me back? Are you kidding me? How much do you need, Sam? Tell me or I will be upset!"

"Why Alex? Why wouldn't I pay you back? I don't feel good about getting money from you and not giving it back to you!" I was getting upset because I wanted to help her and she had paid me back with interest already with her love.

"I am suffering with all my problems and none of them are financial. To my luck I owe a lot! But I owe you more! You have made my life so much better! I don't want you to pay me back! I don't need you to pay me back. All I need is you to continue to love me the way you do!"

"Alex, I do love you but..."

"There is no but! Damn Sam! Tell me what you need!" I said slightly angry!

"My speedo for the upcoming games is wearing off and I need a new one. I also need some new clothes and underwear. But that should not be your obligation!"

"Who says it's my obligation? It's my pleasure to help my girl!"

"How is your dad going to send you the money?"

"He is going to deposit the money in my account!"

"What's your bank?"

"Alex, no!"

"Sam, yes! Let's go!" I opened the door and helped her get in the car. I headed towards my bank to get some money.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"My bank!" I said with determination. She didn't respond! She looked stressed again!

"I don't want you to think of me as an opportunist or a gold digger!" she said suddenly. So that was it! Pride, ego, or whatever else was telling her to say no.

"Never thought you were one and I know you are not! You believe I would think about you like that?" I said getting more upset.

"I'm sorry Alex... no I don't think you would. It's just my damn pride my mother and father taught me!"

"That's good, Sam! You should be thankful to your parents for that! But I am not someone looking to take away your pride. I love you and want to help you because I can! Maybe one day you will help me too, when I am in need!"

When I arrived at my bank she noted that it was hers too.

"My father uses this bank too and I and I have an account here too."

"That's even better!" I said to her.

I was rushing now and she was next to me as we entered the bank. We got to a teller and I asked Samantha to write her account number so that I can transfer the money directly. She was hesitant!

"Sam, I want to do this! Please!" I said to her and kissed her briefly.

She gave me her Bank Card and I gave it to the teller with my card and I gave him my license as well.

"I want to transfer some money from my account to Samantha's account." When the teller saw my card, his eyes widened and he excused himself for a moment. I was wondering what was going on! Then the bank manager appeared with a wide smile.

"Mr. Smith, my name is David Moore and I am the bank manager. I want to thank you on behalf of the bank for your business with us!"

"Thank you Mr. Moore, I appreciate that!" Samantha was looking stunned for the attention that the bank was giving me and she probably never got that for herself or her father.

"How much money do you want to transfer?" The manager asked!

"Sam, how much would you need now?" I asked her and she responded without hesitation. It seemed that she was afraid to resist anymore.

"Around $1,600!" she said.

"Here, fill in the number you want in this form and I will take care of the rest!" the manager said and gave me a form that already had Samantha's account number on.

I was writing and didn't think at all! $20,000! Samantha couldn't see me writing on the form.

"Can you give her balance once you transfer the money? And any taxes to come of this transfer, please direct it to my lawyer. His name is on my account!" I asked and requested.

"Is that OK Miss, to print out your balance?" the manager asked Samantha because that would be her right only. Even if I transfer money to an account, I cannot ask for balance without the account holders permission.

"Yes, that would be fine!" Samantha replied.

I hugged her and she held me tightly!

"Dumb-dumb! This is my pleasure! I want to see you smile and be without stress, if money is interfering with your life happiness. Money will never bring happiness, but it only makes life more comfortable."

"Here you go Mr. Smith and thanks once again for your business!"

"Thank you Mr. Moore!" I said and looked at the balance. It was $20,345. She had only $345 in her account. No wonder she was struggling and feeling insecure and stressed.

"Here you go, Sam! I want you to get the best gear for the games!" I said giving her the balance receipt with the deposit.

"Alex! What is this?" she said whispering to me but with surprise.

"My gift for my beautiful girl! And you know every day that goes by with you as my girlfriend, I get my gift from you!"

"Alex, $20,000? That is a lot of money!"

"I know! What's your point?" I said to her trying to make her accept what just happened.

"You didn't have to give me so much!" she said.

"I know I didn't, but I wanted to. Sam... my beautiful Sam! I would never have that $20,000 to give to you if I hadn't met you!" I said but avoided telling her about the winning tickets.

"What do you mean?"

"You are my lucky charm!"

We got in the car and I drove towards the hotel.

"You must have a lot of money for the manager to thank you for the business... I felt weird that moment."

"Sam, my attorney uses this bank and all the investments are going through it. If you think I have a lot of money, the banks have more. Of course because of me and other investors. If you want some help to invest and grow financially, I am here to help you. Just ask me!"

She was stunned and remained quiet and in deep thoughts.

After walking in the hotel room, I took off my clothes and headed for the shower. I was testing her now. Would she stay out of the bathroom or would she join me? I know there was a part of her that probably felt like she was a $20,000 prostitute. But I was hoping she would just forget about the money and join me! I needed her now! I needed her emotionally. The tears running down were masked from the shower water. When I felt her hands on my back I sighed out loud!

"Ah! Sam!" and I turned and began kissing her.

"Alex...why are you crying?" I guess regardless the water from the shower, the salty tears reached her mouth and tongue.

"Because I think I am losing you! I just wanted to help you! If I don't help those that I love, who would I?"

"Oh Alex! I am not leaving you! I love you too! This was just too much for me!"

"Please forget I even gave it to you. Imagine that you just won a scratch ticket!"

She smiled and began kissing me again. My cock was poking her and I needed to be inside her. I sat on the shower bench and she climbed over my legs and guided my cock in her.

"That's where I need to be!" I said.

"Oh Alex! I need you inside me all the time!" she said and began fucking me. We were both in an emotional state that our orgasms would take too long to come.

"Alex I am going to cum!"

"I am cuming with you, Sam! All my love inside you!" I said and began shooting my cum in her steaming pussy.

"Oh! Oh! Oh... "She kept squealing in a high pitch when I shot my babies in her. She convulsed and stared in my eyes.

"I can't believe how good you make me feel! How easy I cum with you!" she said and was kissing me deeply but intermittently at the same time.

"Can you feel how good I feel? I am still hard for you!" I said to her as my cock was still pumping and pulsing.

"Thank you, Alex!" she said shyly.

"For what?"

"For loving me like this! And for your gift!"

"There is no need to thank me for the money! Please just forget about it! But I want to see a picture of you in the new gear you will get for the games!"

"Do you want the pictures after I wear the gear of while I am wearing it?" she giggled.

"I have your body imprinted in my brain...I don't need pictures of you naked, Sam! But I want to see what you will wear while you are breaking the world record!" When I said that she began kissing me violently. I lifted her up and got out of the shower with my cock still buried in her pussy that was leaking cum. I went to our bed and began fucking her. She was under me and was skillfully tilting her waist as I fucked her with all my strength.

Our fucking had become emotional and it was as if it was the last time. Of course it wasn't going to be the last time, but I was going to be away for a month!

"Oh Sam... you're so fucking beautiful! You are going to make the most amazing babies!" I said to her and that made her pupils dilate and her moans now were loud and electrifying. It triggered her to have someone say that she will have beautiful babies and because it was me, who she was in love with, made her reach her top!

"Fuck...Cuming...Fuck Alex..."

"Oh Sam!" I said as I painfully shot my cum in her pussy. This fuck was intense and liberating! When we relaxed exchanging kisses and tongues, we smiled at each other.

"I only want to see you smiling, Sam!" I said to her.

"I only want to be with you, Alex!" she said and continued kissing me.

After a long session of kissing while my cock was still inside her, it began to subside and I looked at the clock on the nightstand and it was almost 2 PM.

"Sam, it's almost 2 PM!"

"Damn... I have to go to Lily!"

"I know Sam! It's OK! I have to get going too! Let's go wash before we go!"

We showered again and washed each other. It felt so good to be here! This would have been a normal life, if I chose to be with her this moment!

We got dressed and I packed my things. We checked to see if we left anything and we headed towards the car. At the reception I signed out and we left.

We got in my car and we arrived at the dorms quickly. That moment when we arrived, Lily called Samantha.

"Hey Lily, what's up?" Samantha said and I could hear what Lily was saying because the volume was pretty high.

"Tom is here knocking on the door!"

"So? I don't care about that asshole!"

"What should I tell him?"

"I just got here. Alex is dropping me off! I will be up in a minute so we can start studying."