Alex & Alexandra Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want you to feel obligated to me Alex! I really meant what I told you when I said "no strings attached" and I promise to help you with anything you need. I want you to consider me as your best friend. You can say anything you want and I will not judge you once! And if you do like Samantha, just go for it. I am sure that she will be more than happy to have you as her boyfriend. And I will keep your secrets with me forever. But I feel Samantha isn't your main concern at the moment."

"There are so many things I want to say to you Judy, but I am not ready and I don't think you are gonna like what you hear."

"Don't bet on it Alex, I may understand you more than you can imagine." She said as tears still ran down her face!

"Judy, why are you crying?" I asked her while I pushed my cock that was becoming hard again.

"Oh...that feels so good Alex..." she said avoiding to answer the question.

"You are not answering my question Judy, why are you crying?" I insisted keeping my cock deep in her without fucking her.

"I will be honest and wont hide anything from you Alex. I just didn't want you to feel pressured. I think I am in love with you. It is not just the sex...as much as I love the sex, when I look in your eyes, I see more than just a fuck. I am scared that you will reject me one day and it will kill me. I am not expecting you to marry me or that I am going to leave Kevin but I click with you." She said and as she was also sobbing while saying these things and to me It felt that she was not lying. I couldn't believe that a woman like Judy with a grown son and a husband that seemed to love her, from my point of view and knowledge, was allowing her heart and emotions to be attached and connected to an 18-year-old!

My cock was hard as a rock now after this talk! I mean my sister, Anna and Judy were in love with me? Would Samantha also be falling for me if we got together? Was I crazy or stupid? Let's say the girls were just infatuated with me and that their feelings would go away at some point. But Judy was not a teen or immature girl. This was something serious! A woman at her age wouldn't come out and say so quick that she was in love with me, right?

I was emotionally turned on and physically excited to the maximum! I thrusted even more and it felt as if my cock grew a bit more from the blood flow to the point where it could feel as if it was solid! As I did, my cockhead sealed her cervix hole like a cork. I could feel this weird sensation of flesh and texture that was burning. It was a sweet burning sensation! My balls were tightening and adding to the sensation and stimulation. I have never felt this with Alexandra or with Judy so far. It was if I was in a pussy and my cockhead was at the entrance of another pussy, tighter then the first. I know she felt this too because she gasped and opened her mouth and looked at me with surprise! As if this was the first time for her too. Her smooth and long moan while she shifted her pelvic bone up towards me, meeting my movement, meant that she liked it too. Or should I say love it?

"Oh...Alex...stay like that please...this feels so good!" she said as she kept the pressure upwards while I pushed downwards. I could feel her body trembling because she was trying to hold up her pelvis like she was exercising and you can only hold it up for so long and not forever. Still she was trying to stay up and I felt her struggle and grabbed her ass cheeks and provided her with that force!

"Judy, this is amazing...I love this feeling! I have never felt like this before. I don't even have to move and I feel like something is stimulating me from inside."

Our pelvic muscles began to spasm independently while I kept our genitals tight together. My cock was pulsing and her vaginal channel was dripping with love juices.

"I think you are in my cervix opening...imagine your cock shooting all that cum in me! Directly in my cervix and womb...oh...oh..." she spasmed and began convulsing as her orgasm erupted. It was too much for me and the pressure on my balls was too much. Without moving I lost my control and felt my cock explode in her cervix.

"Oh, Judy..." I said and began to pump her womb up with my sperm. Directly in that little hole and entrance and at the same time exit for a baby! I was amazed with this, that happened without me moving at all in or out. My balls and cock were pulsing even after the orgasm as if they were trying to drain anything else that was inside. That moment, I looked at Judy's eyes that were already focused on mine with lust and love! I saw beauty, I saw a woman that was completely surrendered to me.

I began kissing her passionately with my eyes opened and looking at her eyes and she did the same. This was crazy! I couldn't believe I was bonding with Judy so much. Before, I only was thinking of fucking her ass, and now I just wanted her as a woman, period! I was falling for a woman and I was letting myself fall into this net of lust and sin. Cheating on my sister and Judy cheating on her husband. But really at that moment, I didn't care.

"Alex, what is going on with your life that is so bad that you don't want to tell me?" Judy asked while gently stroking my face and hair.

"I don't think I am ready to tell you Judy. My mouth wants to talk but my brain is saying don't! I feel I can trust you but I am afraid that you will reject me for what I have done" I replied immediately.

"I am not going to pressure you but does it have to do with your sister?" she asked!

I was about to turn to her and ask her how she knew, but I had to play ignorant. Did she suspect us? Or was she just fishing? Did she conclude to anything after her chat with Alexandra yesterday? Should I tell her?

"You promise that you will never tell a soul?" I asked her.

"I never tell a secret and I keep my promises!" she confirmed.

"Yes, Judy! It has everything to do with my sister!" I said and stared at her straight in the eyes while my cock was still in her full of cum pussy.

She looked at me for a second and then she opened her mouth wide and for a moment I thought she was going to scream but...

"Oh my sweet boy, you love your sister so much! I saw you bonding together as you grew up! I never saw Alexandra with anyone but I wasn't sure because I saw you dating some girls...but did you two do it? Have you made love to her? I swear the scream I heard when I knocked on your door that night, it was Alexandra's voice and it was not from the TV."

I nodded and turned my face away in shame. But she turned my face back on her and smiled.

"I told you that I won't judge you and believe me, nothing has changed. I actually think this makes my feelings for you even stronger. I wouldn't trust anyone with that kind of secret but you did with me!"

She said and kissed me again for a very long time until my cock deflated and fell out of her pussy!

"My parents are coming back this weekend and I don't know what to do. How could this have happened? I am in love with Alexandra but being with her is probably impossible and now I think I am falling in love with you! What is happening to me?" I said and began crying! I mean really crying and sobbing more than Judy was.

"Look at me Alex...look at me!" she said while holding my head and keeping my eyes on her eyes.

"I am so flattered that you think you are falling in love with me and at the same time that you are already in love with Alexandra. I will do anything I can to help you two! But are you really falling in love with me or is it just the feeling of being with a developed mature woman that you are infatuated with?" she said and asked at the same time.

"When I look at your eyes, I get lost. Your lips are delicious when I kiss you and cannot get enough. When our tongues dance, I get so dizzy and lose any sense of time. Your hands roaming over my body makes me feel I am Superman. I love your fingers, your toes, your ankles, your legs and I can describe every part of them as if I have photographic memory when I don't have. Fucking you is nothing different than making love with you! When I just came a few minutes ago inside your womb, I thought I might even get you pregnant and I wasn't opposed to that thought and I actually loved the idea, regardless if that would be a bad one. I cannot stop thinking about you! For some reason I want to be with you all the time. Isn't this "falling in love? I am afraid I am going to hurt you." I said sincerely.

"Oh Alex, me? Really?" she said and began kissing me again with great force. Her mouth was widely open and her tongue was reaching spots I never felt anyone else reach before. My cock was moving once again and to my surprise, it was up and ready very quickly. What was I going to do?

She guided my cock back in her soaked and well lubricated pussy and squeezed my body on hers while she placed her soles on the back of my thighs. She began to rub my body with her feet and hands while fucking my cock with small movements of her pelvic bone. I felt so turned on and emotionally turned on by Judy that I took over.

"This is for you Judy" I said and I lifted her legs high under my arms, bringing her knees close to her breasts. I began fucking her with a steady and strong pace. My cock was coming almost out leaving the tip of my cockhead in only and then back all the way in. With her legs up, my cock was also rubbing on the top wall of her pussy! I know I wasn't going to cum quickly but neither was she! But I knew we would get there together.

No words were said! Just pumping and slapping on her pussy! A supreme pounding. A few minutes went by and Judy began to moan loudly with every slap and squirm when I was almost out. I loved the sight below me. She was in total bliss. Then suddenly her pussy felt as if it was tightening up and she began to literally scream. She started squirting causing fluids to run out of her pussy and all over my cock.

"Alex...I am cumming..." she said and I then stopped and forced my cock again back all the way down and grabbing her ass cheeks like before I placed the tip of my cockhead on her cervix entrance and I felt the same sensation I did in our previous orgasm.

"I am cumming Judy..." I began trembling and she responded in the same way she did before while I was shooting my babies deep in her womb! We were both convulsing and kissing each other moaning really loud and she screamed in my mouth when she was squirting. Our bodies were both soaking with our sweat, our juices, our cum...I felt so dirty and complete at the same time.

"You need to tell Alexandra!" Judy said with her exhausted sexy voice stroking my back and kissing me!

"What do you mean Judy? Tell her about us?" I said surprised to her suggestion.

"No dumb dumb...tell her that you told me and that I am OK with it and I want to help you two in any way that I can!" she said laughing!

"You think that's a good idea? I wondered.

"Yes! And this will give us more opportunity to be together!" Judy replied.

"But why would I trust you with a secret like this? Wouldn't that cause her to suspect that something else is going on between us?" I said questioning her logic.

"Tell her I figured it out and was not convinced with the "Thriller excuse" as the scream source. Tell her I was sure of her voice and how it sounded like a sexual pleasure scream" she smirked and smacked my ass and that caused me to thrust in her again making her moan!

"I think I should be going! Do you mind if I take a shower? She will smell sex all over me!"

"Of course Alex! I would join you but that wouldn't be a good idea! I will see you later for barbeque!"

I took a shower and then got dressed up and went back home. Alexandra wasn't on the main level and the house was quiet! I looked in her room and she wasn't there either. I thought maybe she left to go for a run, a walk perhaps. I was still angry, without any reason and blinded by my new found passion to fuck any woman I liked! It was painful to my gut not finding my sister home though. Perhaps she was at one of her girlfriends. I hated what I had become but I just couldn't stop! It was like a drug and I was an addict! I wanted emotion and sex with all of them!

I went to my room and got my swimming gear and then took my bike to go to the pool and swim my stress out! I did 16 laps which is 800m and was ready to go back home. This anger and frustration brought out my passion to swim again like never before. My timing was better than I ever did prior to this date! It was sudden and I felt that I was going to climb faster to the next level of swimming. I felt as if I understood the water better than I did up to this day.

I got back home and Alexandra was still not anywhere to be seen! I took a shower and put on my sweats and headed down to the kitchen. It was dark outside and I could see a light coming from under the door that leads to the basement.

"Fuck...she is in our den" I thought and left to go and check in the basement!

She was lying covered with a blanket and sleeping on our couch! I looked at her and remembered all the moments we had together leading to this! I didn't know what to do or say anymore! I thought she was gone forever! I betrayed my sister's love and trust!

I sat next to her and she woke up and looked at me with her eyes full of tears. She had been crying for a while because her eyes were swollen.

"Alex, I am sorry for acting with jealousy today. I am sorry I made you angry!" she said and hugged my waist and cried with her head on my thighs.

"Alexandra, please don't cry, please. You didn't make me angry! I am angry with myself. I can't ever stop loving you! I told you no matter what I do or say, I will always love you." I said and stroked her hair.

This caused her to cry again but it seemed like relief that I affirmed my love for her hadn't changed! I had to reassure her about my love. I pulled her face up and kissed her tenderly over and over again saying after every kiss: "I love you...I love you..."

"Make love to me Alex!" she said sobbing in tears.

I kissed her passionately and uncovered her from the blanket to see that she was wearing her sweats but no shirt. I removed her sweats and then I began kissing her body making her moan and cry at the same time. She wasn't able to stop. I could feel how afraid of losing me she felt and was looking for her lover to show her that he still wanted her the same.

I spread her legs and dove into her pussy and began licking it, sucking it and kissing it feverishly but she still didn't stop crying or moaning. The familiar aroma coming out of her pussy was making me sad for what I had done. This moment I wasn't thinking anymore of Judy or Anna or Samantha.

"Love me Alex, love me..." she said sobbing.

I removed my clothes and positioned myself at her pussy entrance with my cock rubbing in between her labia and touching her clit. She was soaking wet and ready!

"Oh...Alex" she said when I penetrated her love canal! It felt good to be inside my sister again. I kissed her trying to stop her from crying and began slowly making love to her. I could see she was getting in sync with my movements. Her moans kept getting louder and louder but the sobbing wouldn't stop.

"Alexandra I love you, please stop crying...please." I pleaded her while fucking her but she kept going on. Then I began to cry with her. It was my fault after all. I made her cry with my stance and leaving her like that this afternoon because she asked me about Samantha and running into Judy's arms.

My tears and kisses made her feel happier I think because she became more active in this make up sex. It was synchronized so well that I felt like a timer ticking on every slap our joining made. I was so in to this connection with my sister and she was now looking at me straight in the eyes. Tears were running but no sobbing anymore. I could see a smile rising from her lips and I stopped fucking her and tried what I did with Judy. I pushed my cock as deep as possible while pulling her ass cheeks forcing her pussy to melt on my groin.

And there it was again. That burning sensation while touching her cervix opening. Her mouth was open wide and she was moaning out loud..." Oh, Ah, Alex this feels so amazing oh...I am going to cum...yes!" she said and began convulsing and I said to her..." my sweet Alexandra" and I began pumping my cum in her womb causing her to moan again...

"Oh Alex, I feel it..." and then we kissed and cried with mixed emotions. This was amazing...

"Alexandra, I love you...I am sorry if I made you cry! Forgive me for being stupid" I said kissing her again.

"We need to get dressed and go to Judy's for the Barbeque. She will be waiting for us!" I said to my sister.

"OK, let's go take a shower and get ready."

We took the shower together and there was no sex...we just washed ourselves sharing the shower and just exchanging kisses every once in a while.

We arrived at Judy's and she was dressed less provocative than she usually was with just a pair of jeans and a T-Shirt. The cooked meat was smelling so good when we walked out in the back. It was so romantic because of the lighting and the soft rock music playing in the background.

We really had fun that evening and talked about everything but us and sex...it felt like a normal night. There was no hint of flirting between me and Judy or with my sister. At some point my sister needed to go to the restroom and I was alone with Judy. She approached me and stopped her lips about an inch away from mine and her eyes were glowing like crystals in the light!

"I really love you Alex..." she said and gave me a kiss with some tongue that made my cock stand up. Then she said "I hope I get to see you again before your parents get back...gonna get some sodas from the fridge."

That night went by smoothly, but the eye of the storm is always calm and then things happen.

When we went back to our home, we changed into our sweats and went downstairs in the basement to watch a movie but we were both tired.

"I want to sleep naked with you Alex..." she said pulling down her sweats and underwear and taking off her cut-shirt. I followed her and then grabbed a blanket and covered us both and we just held each other tightly and fell asleep without any words. A new day was approaching and many more things were about to happen! I may have returned to my sister but I was still very vulnerable and lost!

When I woke up, my sister was holding me tightly on her and we were sweating from the body heat exchange because we were still naked under the blanket. She was awake and smiling! I was so happy to see her smile again.

"Alexandra, I have something to tell you!"

"Alex, please don't give any bad news now, I cannot take another hit!"

"Actually it is something good and weird at the same time!"

"What do you mean Alex?"

"Judy didn't buy my "thriller scream" explanation and she said that it was definitely your voice...she knows about me and you, but she said she wants to help us"

"What? She wants to help us?" she asked surprised that she would even consider helping two siblings commit incest.

I explained to her everything except the sex I had with Judy and she couldn't understand what Judy could do to help us and why she would do that anyway. She was our mother's best friend, so why would she keep this secret from her. The day went by very differently from the previous days.

"So last night she knew but it didn't seem that she did! She acted so naturally" she said.

"I told you sis, that we can trust her. She asked me to tell you before she would say anything to you. Perhaps you should go and talk to her. She is an amazing woman Alexandra..." I said but didn't know what kind of response I was going to get from my sister for saying that Judy is an amazing woman!

"You think she is amazing?"

1...678910...73