Alex & Alexandra Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alex..." I heard my sister calling me and I closed the image of Anna and logged off my email quickly and Alexandra walked through the door and came and sat on my lap giving me a kiss so tenderly.

"I see someone is up already...does he want to meet someone down there that is very wet?" she said pointing at her pussy.

She took off her bra and changed position climbing over my lap and sat on my cock again. I was facing her big and hard tits that were pointing upwards and her nipples begging for me to suck on them. While I released my towel that was hanging on both of the chair's side Alexandra pulled her panties to the side and grabbed my cock guiding it in her already wet pussy. She sat on my hard member and moaned all the way down before she held my face with her hands and kissed me.

She slowly started moving up and down on my cock and I followed her pace meeting her every time she came back down on my cock.

Her moaning was getting louder and louder while she got faster and faster bringing herself close to climax and she looked in my face touching my lips with hers.

"I am close Alex...I want you to fill my pussy with your cum...Cum with me..." she said in a sweet demanding way that normally would initiate my orgasm...

"I want you to cum on my cock...I am not going to cum until I make you cum so many times..." I said looking at her face with a low and sexy tone.

"Oh Yesssssssss...." She followed after me and climaxed.

We kissed and relaxed after her orgasm for a few minutes. It felt so right to have my sister on my cock like this and no guilt at all, something that was not the same when it came to Mrs. Jones. I still had some guilt because of my actions but not enough to stop me for dreaming to fuck her ass.

Alexandra interrupted my thoughts "I need your help with my physics Alex so let's go and take a shower and have some breakfast so we can start my tutoring"!

We remained in the kitchen chatting about school and University! Alexandra was worried about being accepted in the same University that I was going to go! She was dreaming of that moment where we will both be living in the same dorm room and live together as a couple. But as a couple only behind closed doors. There was no way we could walk around like a couple and especially now that I knew that Samantha was there already and clearly knew us now!

The idea of me attending in a different school was not something she even wanted to consider. She was planning a life with me and was sure about it. I wonder what her reaction would be if she found out about me and Judy? For now, that was out of the question!

Once we finished with our plans about our education we went to her bedroom and we started the tutoring session. Alexandra is very smart but she always got confused with the Laws of Physics. So I helped her with any questions that she had. After a while my thoughts were going back to Mrs. Jones ass and my dream about a threesome with Anna.

I had to figure out a plan that would give me time with both, Alexandra & Mrs. Jones. Maybe include Anna in this too? That didn't sound that good because Anna was serious and was in love with me, at least that is what she said, and that made it a problem because my heart was with Alexandra. There was no doubt about that.

Mrs. Jones was going to be waiting for me to go to her house later tonight but Alexandra needed my help with her Physics and I just couldn't say no. I had to find a way to let Mrs. Jones know that I was gonna be tutoring my sister tonight and that we would have to cancel for another time.

...It was past 8:30 PM when the doorbell rang and I had a pretty good idea who it was. Mrs. Jones was worried why I didn't go over to her house as scheduled and when I opened the door...

"Hey Judy, come on inside...I was tutoring Alexandra with some Physics and it looks like we are going to have a long night."

"Oh...I see" she said looking to see if Alexandra was around and once she saw that she wasn't ...

"I thought you changed your mind for a second..." she whispered.

"Maybe later when she goes to bed, I can come over." I whispered back.

"Here...take this key! The alarm code is 4245. Come anytime you like and keep the key. But remember not to use it when my husband or son is around, OK?"

"Are you sure? Do you trust me?" I replied to our whispering chat.

"Of course I do, that is why I am giving the key to you!"

"Alex, who is it?" Alexandra walked out of her room and asked wondering where I had gone.

"Hi Alexandra, I just came to ask you two to come for some barbeque tomorrow...I have some hamburger patties and hot dogs and some delicious steaks." Mrs. Jones must be an expert in eluding from situations that could be critical. Her expression was so casual, as if she wasn't talking to me about our fuck sessions. No hint of guilt or "gotcha" face. She always had the right answer and I most definitely like her in many ways and not just the sex.

"Sure, it sounds great...I won't have much time to make something because I have a lot to study before next week that school starts. I just am gonna do whatever I can do today and I will take a break tomorrow from my studying. I am glad Alex is good in Physics...I have a hard time understanding many subjects from this book." Alexandra released a deep breath showing her anxiety to the Subject.

When Judy left, I went back to my sister's bedroom and continued from where we left our tutoring. About 11:30 PM she was having a hard time holding her eyes opened and she was not able to do any exercises anymore.

"Hey, I think you had enough for today sis...you need to go to bed, your eyelids look heavy!" I tried to get her to bed so that I can go over to Mrs. Jones as soon as possible...I wanted to fuck her ass badly...

"Let's go to bed together Alex...I wanna sleep with you..." she said and kissed me tenderly.

"I am not really sleepy sis...but I will come later when I feel sleepy too, OK?"

She made a sad face and took off her clothes slowly making it obvious that she was really tired. I admired her body though once again and was thinking that maybe I should stay and forget about Mrs. Jones for now. After all, if I left to go to her house and she woke up and looked for me it would not look normal. Of course I had my new excuse, going out for a run. I was having second thoughts though and I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took off my clothes and walked back to Alexandra's bedroom with my sweatpants on only and no shirt.

When I got under the covers behind her, I hugged her and my torso was cold while she was warm under the covers. She jumped for a second but when she felt my cock that was almost awake and moving on her ass crack over her panties...she moaned.

"I see you changed your mind..."

"How can I resist your beautiful sexy body sis...I can't imagine anyone looking at you and not getting a hard on."

"But I am really tired Alex..." she replied and I thought that sex tonight was out of the question.

But to my surprise she reached behind her back and stroked my cock over my sweat pants. Pretty soon it was rock hard and I was wondering what she was going to do next. I fondled her breasts with my right hand from behind and she then pulled my sweat pants down releasing my cock that was pulsing and throbbing. My hand was now inside her panties and playing with her pussy that was wet already...she began to move in synchronization with my hand...

"Alex your hand is so hot...but I want you to fuck me...don't you wanna fuck me?" she said with a teasing tone.

My sister is definitely HOT and I believe when she becomes old like Mrs. Jones, she will be HOTTER, no question about that.

"My cock craves for your hot wet pussy...and I am gonna fuck you until you tell me to stop..." I don't know what got into me but I was feeling wild and I wanted her to orgasm many times and collapse while I held myself as long as I could.

She pulled her panties down a little bit and she guided my cock from behind in her pussy...it was tight in that position with her legs not able to spread with her panties at her knees.

"Your cock is so hard, fuck me Alex...fuck me and cum for me before I pass out...I am so tired but horny at the same time..." her tone was making me harder.

"Sis...your pussy is so sweet and tight...but I want you to cum first...then I will cum..." I told her and began to fuck her slowly and hard with a steady rhythm.

She unhooked her bra but didn't take it off and she pulled my hand on her tits forcing my hand to squeeze them.

"Oh...Alex...fuck me slowly like that...I just love it..." she moaned lightly but gradually getting louder and then I pulled out and took her panties completely off.

"Put it inside me again Alex...oh I am so horny for you..." she begged.

I raised her leg with my hand and soon I was penetrating her again, but this time I was faster and every time my cock hit her vagina's bottom, my balls would slap on her clit.

"You're gonna make me cum like that Alex...Oh...god...I am gonna cum soon..."

By now I had completely forgotten about Mrs. Jones. My sister was able to make me get Mrs. Jones ass out of my mind, for now at least.

She was getting close...really close and her moaning was ringing in my ears and I was enjoying giving her pleasures like this.

"Alex...I am cumming...Ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh...Yes..." she came and shivered on my cock.

I increased my speed and focused on her front wall once again putting more pressure and holding her pussy with my hand over her hairy mound. She was gasping and I couldn't understand if she was saying anything or just moaning.

"Oooooooooooooohhhh...Ooooooooouuuh..." that is when the squirting started. Her cum got my hand so wet and I wasn't even close to my orgasm. I guess the practice has made me better with my control over my orgasm or the frequent fucking!

"Alex...I can't ...I am...gonna...please finish...please cum inside me...please shoot your cum inside my pussy...Cum with me...Oh...ah...CUM...AAAAAAgainnnnnnnnnnnn..."

I just loved the way she begged me to cum inside her...I came hard with her, filling her hole pretty good.

I could hear her panting as I kissed her neck and face from the back and she said to me how much she loved me over and over.

"I love you too Alexandra! Please don't forget that ever! No matter what happens...whatever I do please don't forget that."

"What do you mean...what are you going to do? What are you thinking about?" she said worried.

"Nothing specifically sis, I just want you to know that no matter what happens I still love you more than anyone." I assured her.

"I know that! You are the best!"

"I am gonna take a shower Alexandra...I really am not sleepy. You wanna come with me?"

"I am too tired to get up now and my bed is a mess...I will clean it up tomorrow and take a shower in the morning, I like the way I feel with your cum, in my pussy anyway..." she said making me stir again.

I loved the way she spoke freely to me without being ashamed of anything. Her pussy is so sweet and hot...not to mention how much I loved her pubic hair that was well trimmed and maintained.

"Good night sis, I am gonna go to my room and do some things and I will come back later when I am sleepy..." I said and she smiled with her eyes closed.

After a hot shower and looking at my cock that was semi hard, I began to think of Mrs. Jones again. My desire to fuck my mother's best friend was taking over my brain.

Wednesday 1:30 AM and I am horny as hell! I go to my computer and look at my email and I just had to open Anna's email again...actually her photos...I began to rub my cock under the towel that was still around my waist. I looked closely at her virgin pussy and dreamed I was breaking her hymen and cumming inside her. But soon I woke up from my dream and decided to go to Mrs. Jones house. Why would I masturbate when I have 3 women that are crazy about me anyway?

My idea was to tell my sister if she woke up that I couldn't sleep and went for a "run"! I put on my sweat pants and sweat shirt, and took the key Mrs. Jones gave me. When I was outside our front door everything around was so quiet so I ran across towards Mrs. Jones door. I saw a female figure in the distance running towards my location. It was dark and I couldn't see who it was but I had to change my route because if it was someone from the neighborhood it wouldn't look right for me to be opening the door like it was my own house.

So I ran towards the female figure that became clearer and clearer...Oh my God, it was Anna jogging in my neighborhood! When we got close enough she smiled at me and was very happy to see me.

"Alex!" She said with excitement!

"Anna, what are you doing out here so late? It is dangerous for a girl to be by herself this time of the day!" I said with true concern.

"You are so cute Alex; you really worry about me?"

"Anna, no matter what has happened between us; you are still someone that I had deep feelings for once. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you!"

"Maybe you still have those feelings deep inside you and they will come to the surface again!" she said waiting for a positive response.

I couldn't see much of her assets with her sweat Pants and shirt but her face was so happy and her glowing smile was irresistible and making things harder for me to hold back.

"Are you out for a run too Alex?"

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep and I decided to go for a run" I replied.

"I have been running at night for the past 2 weeks! It makes me feel close to you every time I pass your house! You wanna come with me and make sure that nothing bad happens to me?"

I guess I could go with her and make sure she got home and then return to go for Mrs. Jones house.

"OK, you lead the way..." I said.

"Did you get my email Alex? I hope you liked my photos?" she said with a sexy tone while we jogged.

"I still can't believe what you did Anna...I could put those photos on the internet and cause you much trouble." I replied without saying if I did like them or not.

"Not you Alex...you would never do that to me or anyone. Even if nothing was going on between us, I would trust you. You are a good person!"

Little she knew that I was changing into someone I myself, did not even recognize. I was always honest and faithful to the one I was with, even when dating only.

"Don't be so sure about that Anna..."

The path she chose was leading to the park and towards the side where many couples would go and have some private moments. There were many spots in the woods that are like private rooms. I had a feeling that she was going to make a move on me.

"Anna, why are you going this way?" I asked.

"I want to show you something!" She replied.

When we were at the end of the park at the beginning of the woods, she took my hand and pulled me in towards a blind spot. She stopped and forced me to stop running and for a few moments we were panting to catch our breath. We were running for about 20 minutes already and I was impressed of her stamina while we ran too.

We stared at each other in the dark with the brightness of the moonlight which was enough to see everything. She came closer to me and hugged me tight and I embraced her with dirty thoughts of her pictures. I wasn't doing anything and she was rubbing my back and going slowly towards my ass. My cock was coming to life and I know she could feel it.

How did I get here? I really don't know. Perhaps am just lucky and I should use my luck as long as it is with me. Tomorrow will be another day. But what about Mrs. Jones that was waiting for me and I was anxious to fuck her ass? What about my sister that loves me to death and is risking everything to be with me?

"Anna...I don't think we should be doing this, my life is very complicated this moment and I don't want to make it any worse. I already told you that I am not ready!"

She looked at my eyes and kissed me tenderly and I responded in the same manner. Soon it became passionate and my hands began to rub her body and grab her ass forcing it on my hard cock. Then her hands went inside my sweat pants and underwear, and then she rubbed my ass cheeks giving me a surge up my spine.

I followed her steps and I did the same making her moan in her kiss. I was hesitating but at the same time I wanted to feel her warm pussy with my fingers. I couldn't reach far from behind but my fingers made their way close enough to touch her labia that were already wet. My cock was pulsing and soon I was dry fucking her.

Her right hand slowly slipped in my waist to my cock making me shiver once she touched my throbbing organ. She stroked me slowly and played with my balls by turn. I followed her movements and brought my right hand slowly to her pussy. Inside her panties I felt her hairy mound and that was something I liked. I played with her hairy pussy and she began to breathe faster and deeper. Her kiss was becoming more and more pleasurable. I think I was going too far and if I continued I would be risking everything with Alexandra. But what am I saying? I already have cheated on my sister and now again with Anna. But I just couldn't stop! Something was destroying my character and my loyalty. Lust or addiction or something else, I couldn't figure out.

When I reached my finger on her labia and inserted it inside her opening I felt the warmth of her pussy. Her virgin pussy that was begging me to deflower it! When I touched her hymen, she cried in my mouth while kissing me, verifying that she felt some pain. I pulled back out and concentrated on her clitoris. All of a sudden she began to moan more and more while I played with her love button.

"Oh Alex, I wish I never left you...you make me tremble." Somehow, I think my feelings for Anna, were not gone completely and if I fell in love with her too, that would be a bigger problem.

Her hand began to stroke my cock faster following my pace. The faster I rubbed her clit, the faster she would stroke my cock. It felt good but the dryness of her hand was not helping me get close while she was approaching her climax.

"No one can know about this Anna!" I said to her.

"But why Alex, I love you and I don't want to hide my feelings for you?"

I stopped masturbating her and she was begging me to continue. "Please don't stop Alex, please make me cum...I have been dreaming of this moment."

"Promise me that no one will ever find out about this and I will make you cum" I said to her.

"I promise Alex; I swear that no one will ever find out about this happening coming from my mouth."

I believed her words were truthful and I came too far to stop and it would be dumb for me not to taste this girl. If I was to lose anything, the damage was already done even if I didn't fuck her. I kissed her pushing her violently on a tree and grabbing her tits. She moaned and didn't resist to my harshness. She was completely submissive to my movements.

I lifted her shirt and had full view of her breasts...I took them one at a time in my mouth. I sucked on them while she played with my hair. Her nipples became hard and the chilly night was enhancing the hardness while her entire body was full of goose bumps. I kissed her abdomen and licked my way to her pussy as she shivered because of the low temperature at this time of the year and how early it was, but she didn't seem to mind.

I rubbed my face over her sweat pants and she moaned with anxiety. I looked up at her in the eyes and pulled down to her ankles both pants and panties. I don't want to be exaggerating but her scent was so strong and attracting me more than I could resist. I could smell her pussy and I loved that "mating call scent".

I extended my tongue and licked her labia while I didn't take my eyes away from hers. She was definitely anticipating this. I lied on the ground and guided her to sit on my face. She removed her left foot from the panties and her sweat pants giving herself more movement freedom. She was facing my cock and I was licking her pussy with all my attention. Her taste was like Alexandra's and I don't think I was able to compare them. I sucked on her clit and soon she was moaning again approaching her climax. I felt her fall on my stomach and she pulled my sweat pants down from the front and my cock popped out. The fact that I could feel with my lips what I previously saw on the photos she sent me, was awakening the beast in me. Her labia felt larger than what I thought they would be.

1...45678...73