Alex & Alexandra Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she held with her hands my waist band that was pulling back up because my ass was not allowing them to come further down, I felt then her breath on my cock and suddenly her wet tongue licked it. Once she had tasted it enough she engulfed my cock with her lips. I wish I could see this...her luscious lips were something I fantasized many times before.

She fucked me slowly with her mouth and I did the same with her pussy and my mouth. I fucked her pussy with my tongue and her hymen was accepting my tongue more than it did my finger. I was getting close and so was she. I licked her asshole and inserted slowly my finger inside and began to fuck it while I sucked on her clitoris.

"Oh...Alex that feels so good...I am gonna cum soon...Don't stop..." she said and returned her lips back to my cock.

"I'm gonna cum too Anna, I am almost there...get ready" I warned her.

She didn't say anything and she began to suck my cock faster and faster while she moaned. She came on my face and her spasms revealed how much she was waiting for this to happen. Then I began to shoot my cum in her mouth...

"Aaaa...cumming! Anna...aaaaa" she kept taking my cum but she didn't swallow. I could feel it running back down on my cock. Still this oral creampie was so intensifying that I kept cumming and shooting in her mouth. She sucked on my cock gently after my orgasm and I continued tasting her pussy and looking at her inviting nest in this romantic moonlight setting. She never used her hands and only her mouth! I really liked that!

Once we both were calm she let go of my waist band and it came back up in place and she turned to lie on me and kissing me and she thanked me for this wonderful moment.

"I love you...so much! Please make love to me!" she said to me trying to persuade me to go on.

"I don't know Anna...I don't think this is the time or place to do this. It will be your first time and I wouldn't want you to regret it." I replied trying to avoid the next step, even though I was dying to fuck her.

"I never been more ready and the place and time don't matter when you are with the right person and you are "that person".

"Please let me think about this Anna...I am not so sure any more about anything! I wouldn't want to do something that would hurt you."

"You weren't very clear with me at the park when I asked if you were seeing someone. Do I know her?" she asked.

I better start thinking before I say something again! I don't really want her to find out anything that is going on with Mrs. Jones and Alexandra, at least for now. "Does it matter? I don't like what I am doing right now, but I do like it at the same time! I think I am totally fucked up in my brain Anna. She is an older girl and I don't think you know her. She is in a University now and I will be probably with her next school season." I was thinking about Samantha and using her as my excuse instead of saying the truth about Mrs. Jones and Alexandra.

"Are you having sex with her?" she asked.

"I don't want to talk about my girlfriend to anyone, and what I am doing right now is cheating. I feel so guilty!"

As I said that, I moved out from under her and got up and helped her get up too...

"I am sorry Alex; I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I won't tell anyone about what happened. I swear I won't. And I don't care if you are seeing someone else...I still want you! Just think about it, no pressure." She said and I really believed her that moment. But as my sister said before to me, Anna is a "Devil" when she wants something and can be unpredictable.

"I didn't mean it like that but I just don't want to hurt you Anna if I figure out that I don't love you and don't want to be with you."

"I still want you to be my first...I mean it Alex. I want you even if you decide not to stay with me. But I know deep inside that you love me too." She said and began rubbing her pussy on my cock that was awakening again. She was still naked below! Her pants and panties were down around one foot and her furry mound was rubbing on my now covered cock!

"I don't know Anna...maybe we should both think about this more!" I said trying to make her stop but my lust to take her virginity and my cock that was feeling the warmth of her pussy was making my decision and request harder.

"You want me too Alex...you are almost ready again for another round, I can feel that you want me as much as I do..." she said and pulled my sweat pants down again and found my cock through my boxer fly and positioned it between her legs so that my cock head was touching her labia and entrance of her hot pussy. She was really wet and hard to resist but I still was battling in my mind weather to let her do it or not. I remembered that I just finished in her mouth but there might have been some cum in my urethra or on my cock head and was scared of getting her pregnant and withdrew my cock head.

"Anna...I may get you pregnant like this. I still have cum on my cock and we don't have any condoms. This is a sign for us to stop and think!" with that I had completely made up my mind not to go further tonight and think about it.

"Don't worry Alex, I am not on my fertile days...I have been following up with my period since I was 15 years old and I am pretty sure about when I can get pregnant...please make love to me...please!"

"That is not a 100% sure method for contraception Anna and you know it. You want me to get you pregnant? And what if I do get you pregnant, what are we gonna do then, just say sorry?" trying to convince her to stop pushing.

"My period finished yesterday and I won't be ovulating before another two weeks go by..."

She said and made me sit back on the ground and then she straddled me and positioned her pussy back on my cock and began to fuck my cock head. She moved slowly and every time my dick touched her hymen she cried but not too loud out of pain. Then she pushed really hard and she tried to penetrate her hymen but it didn't go through. I saw tears in her eyes that were of pain and some of desperation to assure that I was going to be her first. She acted like this was going to be her last chance.

"Anna, you are in pain...your hymen must be very hard and maybe you will need a lot more foreplay before you manage to break it..."

"I want you Alex...I want you now!" she begged and began to cry! I really felt sorry for her but that wouldn't be a reason for me to fuck her. I don't think she would like to hear me say one day that I felt sorry for her and that is why I took her virginity!

"Anna...it is not the end of the world. Perhaps it is too cold and your body isn't warming up enough to accept me inside you?" trying to reason her!

She cried in my arms and I felt even sorrier for her! I didn't know what else to do after this so I just held her and kissed her on her hair...

"Hush...don't cry" what else could I say? I wasn't gonna promise her to try again another time or to tell her that I love her! It would only make my situation worse! But my body was flexing upwards trying to penetrate her instinctively. No matter what I was saying, I wanted my cock to feel the depths of her vaginal canal. Feel the friction and inner love nest warmth cover my cock.

"Can we try again Alex? Maybe you can be on top this time and so that it may work?" she was determined to get over with it.

"Listen...let's just take it slow and see what happens. Don't rush things? What we did today wasn't even in my plans or yours to happen, right?"

"Yeah...I guess your right!" she said hesitantly.

"Let's get you back home now and tomorrow will be another day to come".

"Will we do this again tomorrow? Really?" she thought.

"No...I mean we will see what happens without any planning" I replied.

"But..." she gave me a sad look.

"Anna, don't confuse sex with love...what we just did was have oral sex and almost vaginal sex. I really liked it but it has nothing to do with love. That's why I think we should slow down and make sure what we are doing is what we really want. So don't you ever say a word to my sister, mother, father...anybody!"

"I don't understand why you want me to keep it a secret so bad, we are old enough to do this and we don't have to hide!" she insisted.

"If you want me to end this right now, just go ahead and tell someone about what happened. I told you about my girlfriend and you promised me." I threatened her.

"I am sorry; I will keep this a secret." She said sadly to me.

"If she finds out and breaks up with me, I am not going to want to see you again! Even if I am single!" I said in a threatening tone.

We didn't say much after that and we got back to running and I took her all the way to her house and she didn't even kiss me. She opened her door and said...

"So we meet tomorrow same time?"

"I don't know Anna, maybe. It all depends on what else is going on in my life!"

I started running really fast and got home quickly. I looked at the time and it was 3AM. I tip toed upstairs and looked in my sister's room only to verify she was sleeping. Indeed, she was and I was thinking whether to go or not across the street to Mrs. Jones house. I wanted to fuck her ass so bad! I can't explain the feeling but it was like I have become a "Mrs. Jones Addict". Once you try it, you can't go without it. My head was spinning but I decided to go, my addiction was stronger than my will! And my cock was still hard as a rock that tried to penetrate Anna's imperviable hymen.

I washed my cock with a wet towel and soap and changed my underwear and sweats to hide any previous sexual activities that I just had with Anna and I brushed my teeth and washed my face also. I walked out of my house quietly and looked once again and didn't notice anyone or any lights.

When I put the key in the keyhole of Judy's door, I felt some kind of fear but once again my addiction was stronger than my mind that was yelling at me "What are you doing Alex? Go home now! Alexandra is waiting for you! How can you do this to your sister that has sacrificed so many things for you and is willing to risk everything to be with you?"

I opened the door and closed it behind me silently trying not to make too much noise. There was a night light on so I could see where I was going and I looked at the alarm but it wasn't on. The green light was lit so I thought maybe she forgot to arm it or did she just leave it off knowing that I was going to be visiting her?

I walked up the stairs and when I reached her bedroom she was under the covers and sleeping. I stood over her like I did with Alexandra and tried to compare her with Alexandra. But the comparison was impossible with the over 20 years' age gap. But in some weird way I found her beautiful and attractive too. She seemed to be very happy in her sleep and even though I had an unimaginable and tremendous desire to fuck her, I decided not to wake her up even though I had the urge to feel her naked skin on my body. Tomorrow would be another day and perhaps I needed to slow down a bit. I am gonna exhaust myself at the end fucking so many times a day in the past week.

Without knowing why, I kissed her on the forehead and turned to leave and go back home to my sister. I armed her alarm and made sure I locked the door before I left. I felt sad in some way but I couldn't figure out where the sadness was coming from.

I didn't want to disturb Alexandra so I slept in my room. It didn't take me too long to sleep and I slept for a very long time. I guess I did exhaust myself a bit yesterday and the previous days. My body was asking for some recovery.

My eyes opened and I could hear some dialogue downstairs in a low tone. Once I had completely awakened, I recognized Alexandra's and Judy's voice. I tried to listen to their conversation and what was the subject of their conversation. When I figured out that they were just talking about Judy's son, I got jealous! But I did not allow myself to show any to Alexandra or Judy! I didn't want to listen anymore so I went to the bathroom and got in the shower.

...I heard the doorbell when I was getting out of the shower and wondered "who could it be"? A familiar voice rang through my ears and ...why that is Samantha? What was she doing here?

Feeling kind of curious I walked to the stair rails and looked down to see that she was holding a pizza. That was stupid of me to think anything can happen with this girl so fast and that she would come to see me without going on a date or talking to me on the phone.

"Alex! Hi!" ...Samantha almost shouted when she saw me with the towel wrapped around my waist. Once again I had mistaken because it looked as if she was anticipating to see me like this. She probably was hoping for me to open the door!

"Hey Samantha, sorry about my appearance but I just got out of the shower and heard some voices and came to see."

"Good Morning young man or should I say good afternoon" Judy said joining the conversation.

"Alex, get dressed, you're almost naked" Alexandra shouted.

I could see Judy and Samantha examining me while Alexandra was trying to hide the fact that she was jealous.

"Give me a call some time Alex, you got my phone right? Enjoy the pizza!" Samantha said and left.

Alexandra looked at me like she just discovered something and Judy lost the smile she had before Samantha mentioned anything about me calling her.

But there was nothing to hide from them so I faced them "What's wrong? Why are you two so upset?"

"I got to get going Alexandra to prepare everything for the Barbeque tonight. Alex, if you can come and help me with that attic again when you are ready I would really appreciate it." Judy said to me sadly. It was obvious that something about Samantha bothered both Alexandra and Judy.

Once the door closed behind Judy, Alexandra ran up to me while I was going to my room to put some clothes on.

"Alex, where did you meet Samantha?" she asked curiously.

"The other night when she brought the pizza, but why are you asking? We talked about this and you asked me about the phone number on the pizza box!"

"Don't be jealous about nothing! She offered to help me adjust when I go to Northern University this fall since I knew her brother and we are from the same town and we were in the same class and she is on the University Swim team. She opened the conversation when I asked where Joe was."

"I saw the way she looked at you Alex, and it wasn't a friendly look!" she replied.

"What do you want me to do Alexandra? You think I can control how others look at me?"

She began to cry and I was guilty as hell to be arguing about anything. I wasn't able to control myself anymore with any girl. I was willing to fuck them all without remorse anyway so, I really should not be saying anything about this! This was leading me to a dead end that would cause pain and betrayal. My actions were not proper or descent for my character in any way. But once you join the dance, you continue to dance until you put an end to it or the music stops. I didn't want the second to happen so I had to figure a way to make myself stop. Because that was the only thing I was thinking about! Fucking them all.

I got dressed and Alexandra was downstairs in the living room waiting for me to eat some pizza. She looked so sad and tears still formed in her eyes. I was becoming so hard and tuff and ruthless with the women around me not being able to decide what would be the best thing to do!

I took a slice of pizza and looked at Alexandra as if I was angry, but I was angry with myself and left out the front door. I ate the slice by the time I reached Judy's door. I knocked and refrained from using the key she gave me and Judy opened the door not so excited to see me this time.             

"What's wrong Judy?" I said in an angry and demanding tone.

"What do you mean Alex?"

"Just tell me what's wrong; it isn't like you to hide your feelings" I said to her being bold and angry! There were no attachments when she asked me to be her lover.

"You are so right! I am sorry Alex about my behavior! I really like you and when I saw Samantha flirting with you I got jealous. I realize I am an old woman and you won't be coming around here that often once you find a beautiful girl like Samantha."

"First of all, you are not an old lady so would you stop saying that? Secondly, I am crazy about you and you don't understand what I am going through knowing how bad this can turn out if anyone finds out! I don't know why but I care about you Judy! I came here after 3AM and saw you sleeping and kissed you on the forehead goodnight, as if you were my family and I armed the alarm because it wasn't when I came in. If I was just coming to fuck you, I would have awakened you. You were sleeping so peacefully and I found you so beautiful and attractive."

She didn't say a word and she grabbed me and kissed me so hard and passionately, literally sucking my mouth with her lips and tongue. We stripped at the same time our clothes off, kicking our shoes off and throwing our clothes all over the place. She pulled me down with her as she sat down and never took her lips off mine.

We didn't say a single word but our heavy breathing and moaning were loud enough to express what we were feeling about each other this moment of passion and lust. I entered her pussy easily as it was already wet and hot. I began fucking her fast not being able to control my desire to fuck her and she had wrapped her legs over my ass rubbing her feet on my buns and pulling me with her hands behind my waist making sure I penetrate her all the way to the bottom of her love channel.

At some point of a long fuck session with neither of us cumming, I stopped kissing her and lifted my head and stared in her eyes. Every time I looked at her, she was more beautiful than the previous! I can't explain it, but it is like something magical was happening between me and her! My more than 20 years older neighbor Judy, was putting a spell on me. I could see tears in her eyes and I couldn't understand why! This was supposed to be fun and not a relationship with promises and anything to tie me down. After all, she was already married and had a son! But I was getting addicted to this and wanted to stop time this moment and just be inside her for as long as I could, feeling her wet pussy wrapping my cock.

"I'm cumming Alex, I'm cumming for you, only for you so hard...I love you" she said and then began to shiver as I pounded her and cumming as her words made me cum harder than ever before.

"Judy..." I didn't say anything else but just kissed her while I came inside her pussy and she was climaxing with me. She said that she loved me! I felt so good and secure when she said that! But did she really mean it? Was I falling for Judy too? Is it possible to love more than one woman truly? I still couldn't believe what my ears just heard, but when she looked at me in the eyes and parted her lips from mine pausing our lustful and passionate kiss...

"I love you Alex...no man has made me feel like this ever before and you are so much younger than me." Her tears were running down her face and I kissed them and looked at her in the eyes questioning my feelings for her. Questioning her feelings for me as well! What if these feelings were not love and just a lonely woman finding some passion in her life?

I didn't reply to her acknowledgment of love towards me and just returned to our crazy kiss while my cock was still semi erect inside her desirable pussy. Was it possible for her to fall in love with me like that? One thing I knew for sure is that I was swimming in deep waters and that I didn't really know if I was going to be able to continue like this.

After many kisses, I rested on her body, feeling her wonderful tits under me and she hugged me tight. The wetness on our genitals was driving me nuts. It was as if I could feel every single cell in her vaginal channel with every cell of my cock. The sensation was so euphoric and stimulating.

1...56789...73