Alex & Sarah Ch. 04 - Good Morning

Story Info
After an early cuddle the newlyweds get a new idea.
2.4k words
4.25
3.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DECISIONS

Alex woke up suddenly. What was that dream all about? Something about his work colleagues playing basketball? But why was Boris Johnson there? Oh well, he thought, at least he had been fast asleep and getting a good rest.

He looked at the alarm clock by the bed and noted that it was about the right time to wake up. On the other side of the bed Sarah still seemed to be fast asleep and he was reluctant to disturb her. It was their honeymoon and she was entitled to as much sleep as she needed after the hectic time around their wedding only just over a week before.

Alex picked up his phone and started to look at the news. But it was only a couple of minutes later that Sarah stirred, stretching out her arms and yawning. Alex put his phone down and sidled across the big warm bed to cuddle her from behind. He wrapped his left arm around her and, still half asleep, she snuggled against him, her back touching his chest.

Sarah was the first to speak.

"Mmm, good morning husband," she whispered. "This is nice, isn't it? I would turn around and kiss you good morning but this is cosy and warm. Can we stay here all day like this?"

"I love you Sarah Wellman," Alex said, kissing the back of her neck. "I love waking up with you."

Sarah snuggled even closer. Alex couldn't resist moving his left hand up from his wife's waist to touch her left breast through the cotton material of her top.

"Mmm, that's nice," Sarah responded. "A bit cheeky from my husband there but it feels nice."

Alex's fingers moved gently from one breast to the other. Then his hand went lower back towards Sarah's waist before coming back up again, but now with his hand underneath the material. Sarah moved her arms slightly to give him easier access.

After about a minute of her husband's attention Sarah spoke. "I think I can feel that maybe you are enjoying this a bit too much?"

It only took Alex a second to realise what Sarah meant. His mind had been so busy enjoying his wife's body that he hadn't realised the effect it was having on his own.

Alex moved his body back slightly away from his wife. "I'm sorry Darling. I hadn't realised."

"Oh, don't be sorry," Sarah said as she moved to reduce the space between them in the bed. "I don't ever want you to apologise for having that reaction. If it's okay with you I'm going to take it as a compliment."

Sarah lifted her left hand and reached behind herself to squeeze her husband's now-enlarged penis through his shorts. She rubbed him gently but then quickly moved to pull the shorts down, completely exposing his erection. Her hand didn't stop; it continued its work, pulling the shorts down Alex's thighs. And when the shorts reached his knees her hand wasted no time in moving back up to squeeze and rub him. Although this time her action was far from gentle.

Now it was Alex's turn to take the initiative. He wanted his wife so much, to search out signs of her excitement at what she was now doing to him. His left hand reached out to pull down her sleep shorts, finding a willing participant in the endeavour as Sarah raised her hips to let the item of clothing slip down her thighs.

The next thing Alex felt was Sarah's hand as it reached between her own legs to guide his penis to the place where she wanted it most. Alex immediately felt that Sarah was indeed aroused. He slowly moved his penis forward and back inside his wife's outer lips, enjoying the silky smooth feeling and simultaneously spreading the natural lubrication that he had found.

"Oh God, I love that," Sarah said. "The feeling of you there. You will be inside me soon but please keep doing that for now."

Alex did as instructed but then but then felt Sarah's hand as it intervened. It pulled his penis closer against her body and he realised that she wanted more pressure against her as he moved. But then Alex felt the same hand quickly move his penis out of the way as Sarah urgently used her own fingers to rub herself for a second or two.

The next thing Alex knew was his wife's hand appearing over her shoulder and towards his mouth. He licked the proffered fingers eagerly and got the sweet taste he knew so well, the taste of his wife's vagina. It took his excitement to a whole new level.

Neither of them wanted to wait any longer. Alex adjusted his position slightly and soon felt his penis entering the body of his beautiful wife, soft and warm and moist and feeling incredible. Sarah cried out with pleasure and continued to do so as Alex moved rhythmically inside her.

"The feeling of being inside you. It's amazing," Alex told Sarah.

"It can't be as good as the feeling of you being inside me," Sarah told Alex.

Alex kept moving for a while but then had to stop as the pleasure was getting too intense. He stopped still for a while, although his left hand continued to gently to squeeze Sarah's breasts.

Suddenly Alex felt something. "What was that?" he asked.

Sarah didn't respond. But then Alex felt the same sensation, like his penis was being squeezed hard inside his young wife's body. A feeling difficult to describe but wonderful.

"Oh, that's so good," Alex said. "What are you doing?"

"Ah, so you can feel it," Sarah answered. "I was hoping you would. I will tell you later."

Alex wasn't exactly sure what Sarah was doing, only that he liked it. Alot. But with his excitement now heightened and reaching fever pitch he knew he couldn't hold back. He restarted his movements and seconds later...

"I'm going to come Sarah," Alex warned her.

"That's okay, keep going. Come inside me," Sarah implored her husband, now breathing deeply as she enjoyed the feeling of her husband's erect penis moving deeply inside her.

Seconds later Alex groaned loudly as he came. "Oh Darling, that's so good."

His movements gradually slowed until eventually he lay still. Both lovers rested for a while catching their breath with Alex's penis still inside his wife.

After a while Sarah moved away slightly to release him. She turned round to face her husband and kissed him.

"There you go, first kiss of the day," she said.

Alex smiled and kissed Sarah back. "Good morning Darling. Tell me, will our lovemaking always be this good?"

"I certainly hope so," Sarah replied.

"So tell me...that squeezing thing. How did you do that? It was amazing."

"Ah, yes. So I read this article a few weeks ago titled something like '5 ways to amaze your man in bed'. And one of them -- number 4 -- was about exercises to strengthen your pelvic muscles. I was a bit dubious to be honest but I have been doing the exercises quite religiously and if you felt the effect then it was worth it wasn't it?"

"It certainly was, it felt great" Alex said. "Thank you for persevering. You can certainly do that again."

There was a pause but then Alex spoke again. "Tell me, because I'm interested now, what were numbers 1, 2, 3 and 5 in that article?"

Sarah laughed. "That's a cheeky question, but if I remember rightly I already do numbers 1 and 3. I'm not sure about number 2 but if you are really lucky then I might try number 5 soon?"

Now it was Alex's turn to laugh. "I will look forward to it."

It was time to get out of bed and get showered. Then the young couple set off for breakfast on what seemed to be yet another warm sunny Maldives day, holding hands as usual as they made the short walk from their villa to the resort restaurant. There was a light breeze coming from the sea and, yet again, the sea looked inviting for a swim later that morning.

The restaurant was the usual buffet affair. Sarah suggested that Alex went to get coffee for each of them while she headed off with their glasses to get juice.

Alex had been sitting down with the coffee for about 30 seconds when Sarah appeared holding a tray on which sat two full juice glasses and two bowls of fresh fruit.

"I got you some pineapple juice," Sarah said.

Alex was surprised. "Pineapple juice, but I normally have orange...." He stopped mid-sentence as he realised what Sarah was up to.

"Pineapple juice, darling. It's good for you, remember? And I got you a nice bowl of fresh fruit as well," she said, giving him a wink and a slight smile.

"Ah, yes. The experiment. How could I forget about that? And if I remember rightly I need to avoid strong tasting food as well?" Alex queried. "But tell me...how long does the experiment last? 8 hours? 12 hours?"

"Oh, at least 24 hours," Sarah replied. "Otherwise it's not worth doing is it? And don't look so crestfallen. I'm sure you can avoid red meat, curry, etc., for the rest of the day. It is all in a good cause, isn't it"?

"No, you're right as always. I will survive but I might need reminding when it comes to food later in the day. Everything looks so tempting....and I don't just mean you."

They went their separate ways for a while in the morning. Sarah had booked a treatment in the resort spa while Alex went off surfboarding for an hour, thoroughly enjoying himself. They met up for lunch - a healthy tuna salad - and then by early afternoon they were by the swimming pool reading.

Sarah was reading a women's magazine and, after studying one article, passed the magazine to Alex.

"Is this the article about 5 ways to make your man feel amazing? I do want to read that."

"No, this is something different," Sarah answered. "Just read that article. It's interesting."

Alex wasn't at all sure but took the magazine from his wife. The article was headed "Exploring your partner's ideas" and was about couples writing down their sexual fantasies and then sharing and acting them out with their partners. It was quite a long piece and Alex was surprised about how detailed and revealing it was.

"What do you think," Sarah asked. "And, more to the point, perhaps we should try it?"

Alex was continuing to be surprised by Sarah's willingness to try new things. "Yes, why not? But I think the warning is important. You can see how one partner might suggest something that the other person would not want to do, maybe even find the idea indecent, that kind of thing."

"Yes, I agree that's important," Sarah said. "They talk about the idea of consent and having a code word which means 'stop'. What would our codeword be?"

"Mmm...How about avocado?" suggested Alex. "That's something neither of us like."

"I'd be okay with that."

"But there are two problems," Alex said, obviously thinking things through. "Firstly, we are in the middle of a very serious scientific experiment involving food, aren't we? And secondly...how are we going to get two fantasies done when we are only here another two days? That doesn't fit in with our general principle of not making love every day does it? We haven't got enough time."

Sarah smiled at Alex. "Where there's a will there's a way. Firstly, I can't believe that our experiment is incompatible with something each of us might come up with. And, secondly, well we might just have to forget our frequency principle for our last couple of days here mightn't we? We don't want things to be too rigid do we? Oh, sorry, no pun intended."

A silence descended for a while as they both started thinking.

Eventually Sarah spoke. "I like the idea in the middle of the article about progressive instructions, something like that. So each person's fantasy is expressed in a series of instructions that come out one-by-one, building the anticipation."

"Ah," Alex said, "so my first instruction might be 'Please put your wellington boots on', followed by more instructions later on."

"I'm getting worried about you now," Sarah said, "anyway, I didn't bring my wellington boots with me."

"That was a hypothetical example," Alex said, "don't worry. Although, come to think of it, you in rubber boots....well...." He was half-laughing by now.

Sarah got down closer to Alex and kissed him on the lips. "So, darling, how about I go and see if I can buy some little note cards from the resort shop and meanwhile we can both start thinking about what we would like to write."

Sarah put on her bikini wrap and wandered off to the shop. Alex started thinking hard about what he should write down.

After about 10 minutes Sarah came back with a couple of cold drinks and a little bag. "How about these?" she asked, handing him the little paper bag.

Alex looked inside. There was a pack of 10 small greetings cards with a heart on the front, together with matching envelopes. They were the kind of thing they might keep at home for friends and family to send a quick message.

"Perfect," Alex said. "Good job. But now I need to think about what to write."

"I'm ahead of you then," Sarah replied. "I've got an idea already. How about we get them written by the time we head off for dinner this evening?"

They stayed where they were for the rest of the afternoon, both of them obviously in thinking mode. Eventually Alex got up and opened the box of note cards.

"Right, well I'm going back to our room to write out my fantasy in private. Shall I see you in a bit?"

"Ok, Darling. I have a pen so I can write mine out here. How many cards do you need?" Sarah asked.

"Three should do it," Alex answered. He picked up three cards, three envelopes and his beach stuff and headed off.

When Sarah came back to the villa she saw Alex's three cards sitting on the desk neatly numbered one to three in big numerals. "Ah, I see you're all done then?"

Alex smiled "Yes, I'm sorted. Have you got yours?"

Sarah nodded, reached into her bag and put her pile next to Alex's.

"I had an idea," Sarah said, reaching into one of her drawers. "I've got some small bits of ribbon here so I will tie up both our fantasies and leave them here on the desk."

"Whose fantasy are we doing first," Alex wondered out loud.

"Let's keep the suspense going a bit longer. We can decide that in the morning."