Alex and Tom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgc45
sgc45
63 Followers

"Tell you what, let's go for a little drive this morning."

We rolled through the neighborhoods of my suburban town for about 10 minutes making small talk before we got to the wider streets close to the highway. The traffic was light with very few other cars around. We were sitting at a red light when Tom reached over and put his hand on my thigh, squeezing it lightly.

"You're so pretty, Alex." He said, smiling at me.

He looked around and checked his mirrors. "Go ahead and take off those sneakers and jeans. I want to look at those sexy legs while I drive." He said.

I looked at him like he was crazy. "No way." I said. "What if someone sees me?"

"There are hardly any cars out this morning, and all they will see is a cute girl in a short dress even if they did." He said.

"I don't want to. I'm scared."

He put on his turn signal and turned the car into a large, nearly empty parking lot and pulled into a space surrounded by other vacant spaces. He put the car in park and turned to me, putting his hand on my shoulder, his fingers on the back of my neck. He unclicked his seat belt and leaned over towards me, as he gently pulled me closer to him, he kissed me. I melted into his kiss as my eyes closed and all the tension and fear subsided out of me, replaced with butterflies and purple smoke. He kissed me deeply and passionately and my hand went to his shoulder as his other hand went to my silken covered tummy making small squeezes. I opened my mouth and his tongue slipped in causing a small moan to escape me.

He leaned his forehead against mine, looking into my eyes.

"Do you want to be my girl?"

I nodded, keeping contact with his head. He pecked me on my lips.

"Do you feel scared?" He asked.

I shook my head. Another soft kiss.

"Do you want to be pretty for me?"

"Yes."

His hand slid down my tummy. Our eyes followed his hand as it went to the button of my jeans. He unbuttoned them and slid the zipper down, exposing more of the pink nighty. I gathered the fabric, causing it to slide out of my pants, so that the lacy pink panties were showing, my little lipstick sized clitty making a noticeable bump in the front. He slid his hand down over the front of them, pushing into me, feeling me up through the silky panties. He kissed me deeply again, my body responding by pushing into his hand. His tongue slid in and out of my mouth as he rubbed my crotch up and down.

"Take off your pants." He said softly.

He sat up to give me some space and we looked into each other's eyes as I kicked off my shoes and then shimmied out of my jeans. Leaving them bunched up on the floor.

"Mmm..That looks so sexy Alex." He said as his hand slid up my naked thigh all the way to my panties. He leaned in and kissed me deeply again, pushing into my exposed crotch and massaging my thigh.

He leaned back and adjusted himself in his seat, then struggled to adjust his cock in his pants.

"You got me all excited." He said watching me watching his cock through the fabric.

He adjusted it to the side, clearly visible through the fabric. I leaned to him this time, placing my hand on it and kissing him below his ear while I gave it a few squeezes.

"Damn, you make me so hard baby." He said, looking around and pulling his seat belt back over himself.

"Now sit up like a good girl and pull your dress down."

The nighty was pretty short, but sitting with it smoothed out, it came to the middle of my thighs. It did look like a short dress. Tom put the car in gear and pulled out of the spot and turned onto the road.

sgc45
sgc45
63 Followers
12