Alex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And that ladies and no gentlemen, is my ex-wife and her squeeze." Richard said and sat. He looked at his cold coffee, shrugged and drank some, his face a picture as he swallowed. He finished it in a single gulp and grimaced.

"She wants us to go over for a meal," Anna said grinning at his anguished face, "and I'm to tell you Greg will be cooking," she added cryptically.

"Then I suggest we go, he's one of the best amateur cooks I know."

"What does he do?"

"He's a pathologist," Richard said.

"Really?"

"Yup!"

"Yuk! He... He..."

"Washes his hands very thoroughly after work," added Richard helpfully.

They left and wandered along the beach again, at the Steyne they halted. Anna held her hand out and Richard took it, Pam smiled at her friend and raised her eyebrows in a 'Yes'. Anna nodded and Alex slipped his arm round Pam.

"We have to go, so see you soon Richard?"

"I certainly hope so," Richard said and looked at Anna, she nodded. Alex moved to Richard, who bent to accept a kiss, Pam followed.

"Just one thing Richard, look after my little sister, or they'll be trouble." Alex looked at him with a steely gaze.

"That look actually troubles me Alex, I promise to be a perfect gentlemen and to treat her well."

"Well not to bloody gentlemanly," Anna added in a stage whisper.

Laughing they parted and Alex and Pam wandered back to their apartment.

"Alex, you know what nearly happened last night," Pam said, shedding her clothes as soon as they were inside and the door was closed.

Alex grinned and pulled off her T-shirt, reaching behind to free her breasts from the blue bra she wore.

12