Alexis meets Jason

Story Info
Amid her divorce, Alexis downloads a dating app.
3.3k words
4.41
5.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the alarm clock rang from the nightstand I rolled myself over and reached for the phone, turning it to snooze. I laid there and began mentally planning my Monday. Unsuccessfully though because my thoughts quickly wandered to my carnal desires. Having always been a sexual person the past few months since the divorce had been filed left me constantly craving that touch and ultimately a climax. Knowing my attention would stay there without satisfying that hunger I reached my hand between my legs and let my mind create a fantasy world where I was being ravaged. My juices were flowing freely over my fingertips as I gently rubbed my clit and rocked my hips. I slid my fingers to the warm and wet opening of my pussy and inserted a finger then two. I thrust my hand firmly in and out of myself and immediately felt that soft spot, flicking it as I moved in and out. I could feel the tightening of my pussy around my fingers with each new thrust. As I edged closer to orgasm a moan escaped my lips and I felt the sweet release I had been craving, my juices squirted around my hand drenching my legs.

The alarm began chiming again as I sighed and reached for it once more. Throwing my legs over the side of the bed and slowly sat up. That short time spent in bed thinking of more stimulating times would have to hold me over, again. I walked to the bathroom, turned on the shower and stood naked in front of my mirror. At the age of 35 I was 5 foot 9 and about 40 pounds overweight and my confidence had never been high. "No wonder he cheated on you Alexis." I spoke to my reflection. Moving my long dirty blonde hair from my face I looked myself over again. Twisting in front of the mirror and trailing my hands across my body I saw my long curvy legs that I had always been complimented on, my breasts with silver dollar areolas that were quite perky for a woman my age and smiled "Oh well, his loss." I said and hopped into the shower.

By the end of the work day I was exhausted both emotionally and physically yet somehow still longing for the physical touch of a man. I sat down and out of boredom I opened the dating app that I recently put on my phone. The dating app that I originally added to find one of my exes many dating profiles. Nonetheless I went to the messages section where I had a few notifications. One was from a man named Jason who's profile said he was 47 and 5'8". I have always liked my men a bit older. His picture showcased a very welcoming and somehow sexy smile, salt and pepper hair with silver blue eyes. The message read "What are you looking for?" I had to stop and think about that one. I hadn't joined the site in hopes to find love, really for no other reason than to show my ex that I was aware of his exploits. So I typed up "I don't know." But my brain immediately pictured this man caressing my naked body and suckling at my breasts. So I did something that the old me would have never done. I deleted my first response, thinking to myself the worst that happens is he says not interested or just doesn't respond. I typed again, this time being completely honest.

"TBH I am in the middle of a divorce and looking for just a little fun and excitement in my life I guess, but not looking for a relationship." I got his response almost immediately "I'm sorry to hear that but lucky for me hehe." I had barely finished reading that message and another message appeared.

"So what are you into then?" he asked

Wow, why was that question so heavy? I realized that after almost 16 years of marriage I still didn't quite know the answer to that question. I mean the only thing we ever really experimented with was very light BDSM where I was submissive, which I thoroughly enjoyed but he didn't seem to like as much so it never went further. After a quick internal dialogue with myself I responded.

"I'm open to exploring, I just want to find what feels good. What about you?"

"Very nice, I like pretty normal stuff but I love to eat pussy."

"Oh nice, I have never really had a liking for that but I'm down. I like to please though, I love to suck and swallow." I answered not really knowing why I was divulging so much to him other than my desire to be touched again. To be completely vulnerable and wanted.

"Mmm sounds good to me. Hey, if you're interested I know a spot we can go. I kinda like being outdoors, not public but still a chance of being caught. Adds excitement for me." His words intrigued me so I agreed to meet him the next day during the lunch hour. So it was scheduled, we were to meet at a rest stop just out of town on the highway. I'm not sure I could honestly say that this was my best decision making.

Tuesday at work I was watching the clock constantly. Being a secretary for an industrial business, I didn't have quite enough to distract myself throughout the morning. Jason had already sent a message to make sure I still was interested and I assured him I was. Noon rolled around and I was out the door, in my car and heading down the highway in no time flat. I pulled up to the secluded rest stop and gave a quick thought to maybe this is how I die, but laughed it off. I gave myself a quick once over in the mirror, somehow I was feeling oddly confident for once. Maybe it was the fact I was wearing a skirt which I never did but at Jason's request for 'easier access' I went along with it. Before too long a pickup truck rolled into the parking lot and pulled up next to my car. He rolled down the window "You wanna hop in the truck? The spot is just up the road." he asked as he nodded towards a little track that was defined by two tire marks with grass growing between, not even quite a road. I figured my car might not make it down there, plus if something happened to me, my car would be noticed if it sat too long at the rest stop. So I got in.

"Mmm damn your profile pictures don't do you justice." he said as I hopped in the cab. I blushed a bit and said "Thanks, you're quite handsome yourself." He took us down the path, it had trees on one side and Jason explained it was maybe a quarter mile down. He then turned down another path and trees were now on both sides of us. As he parked the truck I realized the highway and the occasional passing vehicles could be seen between the trees. It was more peaceful than I thought it would be. "Shall we?" he asked as he got out. I got down from the cab and walked to meet him at the back of his truck. He reached for my hips and pulled me in close and began kissing me. His goatee was tickling my face slightly as we let our hands begin to explore each others bodies through our clothes. His hand drifted to the hem of my skirt lifting it and gently running his fingers up my thigh. Pulling his head back he smiled at me. "Oh, no panties huh?" I giggled and told him, "Well I knew our time was limited today." I reached for his belt as I kneeled onto the rocky dirt road. Pulling down his jeans and revealing his hardness stretching the fabric of his boxer briefs, I bit my lip. I then slid them down and reached for his cock. "It's been a while." He uttered nervously.

"That's ok, just tell me what you like." I said, but before he could say a word I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and slid slowly over him. It jerked slightly in my mouth as he let out a light moan. I smiled with my mouth still full and felt him grow even more in my mouth. I had forgotten how good it felt to know that I was pleasuring someone so much. As I sped up and wrapped my tongue around the side of his shaft he let out a louder moan and said, "If you keep that up you'll have me cumming in no time." I lifted my mouth from his now throbbing cock, looked at him and said "Good, I can't wait to taste you." then quickly took him back into my mouth.

"Oh damn." he exclaimed as he ran his fingers through my hair and onto the back of my head. I moaned around his cock in my mouth. The sensation of his hands guiding me got my juices flowing fast. I longed to be controlled and that simple placement of his hands helped to satisfy that want. I could feel him tense up and knew he was about to orgasm. I kept pace but sucked harder and moaned in anticipation. He gasped and I felt his warm load coat my mouth. I swallowed it eagerly down and slowed the bobbing of my head as I milked him. Knowing how sensitive he would be I gently flicked my tongue over the tip, looked up and smiled.

"You taste delicious." I said as he shook his head slightly back and forth and reached for my arms. He pulled me to my feet smiling back.

"Now it's my turn for a taste." He walked to the back door of the truck and I looked around wondering how we'd manage that. There wasn't a spot where I could comfortably lay down. "You coming." He asked, leaning against the open door. So I walked over and he had me lean against the seat with one foot on the door of the truck. He kneeled down and lifted my skirt enough to get his head under it. "Mmm nice and wet already." He said before he lightly licked my juices. I wasn't really expecting much and almost told him to just use his fingers until he let out a low moan, almost a growl and reached his hands onto my ass and thrust his tongue onto my pussy.

"Oh my g..." was all I could get out before I felt an orgasm already peaking and I squirted into his mouth. He moaned again and began lapping up all of the juices flowing from me. I thought he would stop but he continued licking and pressing his face into my pussy. I had never experienced an orgasm from being eaten out before and my word it felt great. His tongue danced over my clit then he sucked gently on it as he ran his fingers over my hips and grasped them pulling me closer. Orgasm after orgasm escaped me, my juices flowing over his face and down my legs. In my life I had never squirted so many times in one sitting. I lost count after the sixth one turned into a continuous flow of electricity through me. I couldn't help but squirm and moan. He finally brought his head out from under my skirt, my wetness dripping from his goatee still.

"Damn your pussy tastes amazing. So sweet!" I let my leg fall to the ground and leaned forward kissing him and tasting myself on his lips.

"What time is it?" I asked. He looked at his watch.

"6 minutes to One. You won't be in trouble will you?" I honestly didn't even care at that point and just shook my head no as I fixed my skirt. My legs were still wet and shaking so much he stifled a laugh as I tried to stand to walk to the passenger side. He lightly slapped my ass as I walked by and went to the driver's seat.

As we drove back to my car I admitted, "I normally don't cum from oral."

He glanced at me "Huh, coulda fooled me," and a coy smile came across his face. "So I know of another spot out by the reservoir, if you're interested I mean." I felt absolutely amazing after that session and there was no way I could say no to him.

"You name the day and time." was my reply.

"How about Friday, at noon again."

"Perfect." I said.

"You know I'm not sure I've had a better blow job before. Most women that say they swallow only taste and let the rest hit the ground. Having you swallow all of it was hot." he remarked.

"Well I do love the sensation of a warm load exploding in my mouth and most of the time I like the taste, but I LOVE how you tasted." I said laying my head back against the headrest.

"Well you are welcome to do that anytime, it felt amazing." Jason answered.

"Oh yes the same for you. Where did you learn that from anyways?" I questioned.

"I dunno, just love giving pleasure. The fact that you taste so sweet was just a nice bonus." He looked over and winked as he put the truck in park next to my car.

"Well, I guess have a good rest of your day." I told him.

"Yeah you too sweetheart. I'm already counting down til Friday." He smiled.

When Friday morning rolled around I awoke with a smile already on my face. Anticipation of feeling his tongue in my mouth and on my pussy was already getting me wet. My phone notification tone went off as I was getting dressed.

"TGIF" It was a text from Jason.

"Oh yes definitely! Felt like it took forever to get here this week." I replied.

"Well lunch can't come soon enough. I already know what I'm having ;)."

"Oh is that right?" I asked.

"Ohhh yes, then after that I want to feel that pussy around my cock."

"Mmm yes I can't wait." I told him and then got ready for work.

I got to the office and the guys commented on the fact that I was wearing a skirt for the second time this week. "Turning into a chick on us?" one quipped as I walked past, to my office. I just smiled knowing that I again was wearing no panties and in a short few hours would be experiencing another fun, stimulating session with Jason. I wondered if they'd look at me the same if they had any idea of my naughty extra curricular activities. The thought was gone quickly as I sat at my desk and the phone rang. I went to work but my mind was still elsewhere.

Driving up to the reservoir I saw the waters softly waving as the wind blew and noticed a picnic table just off of the water. This time Jason's truck was already there and he was getting something from the backseat of his truck. Then he motioned for the picnic table as I stepped out of my car. I walked towards him as he laid a blanket onto the table and turned towards me. Grabbing the small of my back he pulled me into him and began kissing me, twisting my body so my ass was against the table. His hand slid up my shirt and undid the hooks of my bra and lifted my shirt over my head and removed my bra. I reached for his shirt and slid it over his head revealing a hairy chest. I brought my hand to his chest and felt the hair between my fingers letting out a sigh. His hands were at my hips and he slid my skirt to the ground. After I stepped out of it he tossed it on the table. I stood on my tiptoes as he lifted me onto the table kissing my neck and down to my breasts. He sucked on my nipple and massaged the other breast as I moaned in pleasure. He let his hands wander down to my thighs and said "lay back" I did as he asked and realized that we hadn't so much as exchanged 'hello' this time.

I spread my legs and he lowered his head kissing my inner thigh causing me to whimper. His tongue was licking my clit and within seconds I already felt an orgasm building. He put both hands onto my hips and pulled me closer to him as his tongue slid over my pussy. I realized I was moaning loudly and it was echoing in the openness of the valley. Knowing not a single person but him could hear me I let myself go. A wave of bliss washed over me as I came for the first time. He growled again and began lapping up my juices as they exploded from me. I saw a small plane flying over and I remembered the airport wasn't far away. After a few more orgasms I felt his hand move from my hips down my thigh and to the opening of my slit. He slid a finger in, his mouth still on my pussy. I was on the edge of yet another orgasm and he slid a second finger inside me. He slid them slowly in and out of me and I found myself screaming, "Oh god yes, harder, harder!" Jason quickly obliged and thrust in and out of me using the full force of his arm, his face now hovering above my mound. I was spun into orgasm after orgasm, squirting forcefully as he put his mouth back over me, grabbing my hips again and licking all of my sweet juices up.

He stood up and told me to turn around. As I got off the table he undid his belt and slid his pants and underwear to his ankles and I caught a glimpse of his cock standing at attention. I bent over the table and he pressed his rod to the lips of my pussy and inside me.

"Aggh god, you're tight." He pressed into me again grabbing my hips pulling himself deep inside. He sped up, found a good rhythm putting me on the edge of another orgasm.

"Oh fuck me, yes!" I screamed as he kept pounding and I spasmed into climax. I felt him tense up and moan out as my pussy gripped around his cock. Then as he pushed himself deep inside I could feel him exploding inside me. I collapsed onto the table as he pulled out and took a few deep breaths. The small aircraft flew back over but a little bit lower this time and somehow the thought of someone seeing us made it that much sweeter.

Jason had been a lot of fun for me and I was beginning to find myself feeling desirable again. The only problem was I had sex on my mind all the time now. I thought if I gave into my desires the thoughts would lessen or disappear even. It was quite the opposite though. I found myself seeing a man walk by and envisioning myself tangled up with him. Walking into the office and hearing the guys laugh with each other my mind wandered to having all of them taking me, filling all of me. What was I supposed to do now? Had I just created a bigger problem for myself? 'Pop' another notification came across my phone and damn he looks tasty.