Introducing a Young Dude to Sex

Story Info
19yo FireFighter with a dream Cock is still a Virgin.
3k words
3.97
13.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am happy to share my stories. But, French of origin, thank you for your understanding for my English which remains very imperfect!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

After climbing the 90 rungs of this immense ladder, I reach the platform where I will spend 3 whole days. It is built at the top of the largest oak tree on the hill: from here we have a 360° view of the entire forest massif of this mountainous region, 40 miles north of Nice.

For 3 years, I have been coming to this region in the summer for 5 or 6 weeks. I am a professional firefighter in the Paris brigade. As summers are increasingly hot and the risk of fires is extremely high, the Nice region has organized around ten of these monitoring points. Our job is to scan the horizon from daybreak to nightfall, looking for the slightest smoke. At night, we also work because we send 2 or 3 times an automatic drone which flies over our area for around ten minutes and captures temperature differences to alert us.

I happily go on this type of mission because of course you have to work 3 days in a row (and it's very, very well paid), but then you have 4 days of complete rest. With the possibility of being accommodated during these days of rest in one of the Nice fire stations: the beach and the hot Nice nightlife are mine!

To last for these 72 hours, we work in pairs: a professional firefighter and a volunteer firefighter. This cooperation generally goes very well. The professional is very experienced in this type of surveillance but does not necessarily know the region well; the volunteer firefighter, often a young dude from the neighboring villages, knows the area by heart and gets trained in surveillance techniques.

I am just finishing the debrief with my colleague who has just been responsible for the last 3 days, when we see "Victor, volunteer for surveillance!" coming up the long ladder. "Hello gentlemen!" He tells us, giving a sort of military salute... He's a very young man (he must be not much older than the regulatory 18 years old), of average height (almost 6', like me), visibly not very muscular, an ordinary face, very short brown hair and very dark eyes.

"Cool Victor! We're going to play it cool! Hi, I'm Hugues; but everyone call me Hugo!" I said to him smiling (Victor Hugo!!!)

He understands (did you?!) and he smiles too.

My colleague leaves us and Victor and I put our things in order because the space is quite small. The small "room" contains 2 bunk beds, 1 table which serves as a desk and as a table for cooking and eating, under which there is a refrigerator powered by a solar panel and cupboards, with 2 chairs. A large window above the table and a sort of balcony, not very wide, which goes all the way around. To be able to observe well.

To wash, we have to go down and use water from the cistern installed at the foot of our tree.

Even though we are on permanent alert, we have a lot of time to chat. Victor is a kind and friendly boy. I find him very shy; but, given confidence, he opens up a little more. He is almost 19 years old and will begin his senior year at college in a few weeks. He lives in the small neighboring town with his grandparents (his parents died in a car accident when he was 6). During his studies, he comes home every evening after his classes because they find him too young to live alone in Nice or even in a dorm... I have the impression that they are giving him an unfulfilling education and locking him up in an old man's life.

Living up in the trees is good. But there is no shadow! The ceiling fan only circulates hot air... So, we often sit on the balcony, choosing the orientation to have the shade of the cabin. We of course keep our shoes and our heavy pants (to be able to be reactive in the event of an alert) but we quickly get shirtless.

"Wow, I can see that you have 10 years of brigade behind you!" Victor tells me when he sees my broad muscular shoulders, my muscular pecs and my 6-pack of steel.

"Don't worry, it will come for you too... You just need to follow your firefighter training carefully and do a little more sport in addition: the muscles will come!" I reply kindly. But it's true that he's not very muscular.

As much as cohabitation for 3 days with certain young volunteers is a form of torture (I think back to the one from the previous week: this Jordan, 23 years old, solidly built, bulging muscles, a well-shaped ass in his firefighter pants, a very virile hairy face... In short, a guy full of testosterone, with whom I would have liked to do things... Straight, he talked to me about tits and pussies during the 3 days. Since he was sleeping naked, he several times a day exposed his nice dick, including when he got out of bed in the morning with his big stiff cock, so with Victor there is no temptation!

"Firefighter training, yes. I go there almost every Saturday morning. But I quickly stopped sport. I started playing football, but I didn't continue..."

Our conversation stops because I see a little smoke rising between the trees, not far from our location...

"Yes, I think it's 10 minutes from here, on the side of the path that goes down to the stream... I know it well: I can go and see, Hugo, if you want!"

"OK! On site you call me with the walky-talky!"

He puts his polo shirt back on, takes the device (which we still use because the phone network does not effectively cover these deserted and wooded areas).

10 minutes later, he calls me and says to me in the middle of the sizzling "Everything is back to normal: it was a family who lit a barbecue, but the father understood correctly and we have just put out the embers!"

"Well done Victor for your first mission!"

"Thank you, Hugo. I'll be back in 10 minutes max!"

It is actually only after 25-30 minutes that I finally see him come back (no answer to my calls: he had turned off his walky-talky...). I blame him for this mistake. Caught at fault, he feels obliged to explain to me:

"On the way back, I heard noises coming from the forest. I approached quietly thinking I might surprise ibexes or wild boars... But in fact it was a woman who was being fucked by a guy! I admit that I looked discreetly and turned off my walky-talky... This is the first time I've seen this in real life, a couple having sex! She on all fours and him behind her..."

"And that turned you on?!"

" Yes of course! I started to jerk off... And the woman saw me: looking me in the eyes, she moved her index finger in and out of her mouth... And..." He says to me, all red.

I finish his sentence, "And... You came out of your hiding place to make her taste you candy cane!"

"No, Hugo. I did not dare..."

"I'm willing to bet there are a lot of young guys your age who would have jumped at the chance to have her suck their cocks and empty their balls!"

"Well, not me... And what would you have done?!"

"Me? Um... No more than you! On the other hand, if it was the guy who waved to me..."

"You mean that..." Victor begins to ask me with surprised and questioning eyes, without daring to finish his sentence.

"That I'm gay... Yes, my little Victor! It's more honest for me to play fair with you... And, don't worry, I'm not going to jump on you and rape you!"

"Wow, Hugo! This is the first time I meet a gay person!" He says to me with wide eyes.

"Well, that's a lot of first times in one day, isn't it?!"

We laugh. Then follows a discussion where he asks me lots of questions about homosexuality, how I experience it, the reaction of my family, my colleagues, my neighbors, if I live as a couple...

I kindly answer all his questions, watching him think as he goes.

We interrupt our discussion to carefully scan the horizon: nothing to report.

Victor then turns to me and say, "Thank you Hugo for speaking to me honestly. In fact, deep down, I have the impression that... that I too am attracted to boys... Earlier, I really almost squirted when I saw the guy take his cock out of the pussy of the girl, come and kneel in front of her, his cock straight and shiny, and spray her face with his sperm!"

"It's true that it could be a sign, but you know..."

"What I also know is that it's because of that that I had to stop playing football in college... In the locker room, seeing all my friends naked, it gave me uncontrollable erections... And they were making fun of me!"

"There, obviously... But we can't make fun of you because you're gay... You should have..."

"I don't even know if they understood that I'm gay... In fact, they kept calling me Dumbo and making elephant cries!"

"Elephant cries?!"

" Yes! Because my penis... It's true that, when I get hard... My penis is quite big... Even very big!"

"There are much more serious things in life! Most guys on earth dream of having a cock longer than the one they have! Me first!" I say to him, laughing and without thinking, putting my hand to my crotch...

"Yes, but me..." he begins to tell me, undoing his belt and opening his pants which he lowers to mid-thigh at the same time as his boxers, then he continues "... For me, it's a little different..."

When he stands up, I see a beautiful cock a little over 5'' in length, probably about average for its thickness, quite dark in color, resting on 2 well-formed balls. Nothing exceptional for a guy my age. It's true that he's only 19, but everything seems OK to me and I tell him, "Don't worry Victor: everything looks perfectly normal! No two dicks are alike, but mine is about the same size as yours..."

As I see him looking at me doubtfully, I stand up and pull down my pants to show him my cock and say, "See! We could be brothers!"

It makes him smile. Me too!

And suddenly I see his cock growing before my eyes. The phenomenon is very rapid. Without any stimulation from him, it must now already be 7 or 8'' and it is also starting to thicken and point towards me. Nothing seems to be able to stop it: it continues to grow, thicken, free the glans of the foreskin and point more and more towards the sky!

I watch as if intrigued by this rapid metamorphosis of a beautiful cock at rest into this big baseball bat. Because that's the impression given by this long and thick shaft (at a glance, I would say a good 10'' in length and a girth of a good 6''), which rests on 2 large balls and rises proudly towards the sky, the glans completely visible and reaching the navel. The impression is accentuated by the guy's young age, his relative thinness and his lack of hair.

"I told you that seeing a guy naked has that effect on me! You see the embarrassment it gives me!" He says to me, taking his monster in hand.

This sight of course makes my cock stand to attention: my 7'' are fully extended and very stiff! Taking my cock in hand I say to him, "Me too, seeing a guy with a nice stiff cock turns me on! And, your cock is really beautiful, much more beautiful than mine! Look at this little thing I have!"

"Can I touch it?" He asks me naively.

I hesitate a little, then tell him, "If you insist, don't hesitate!"

When he gets closer, his big cock sways with every step he takes. I can't resist: before he even touches my cock, I take his big dick in my hand and slide his foreskin over his glans. My hand does not completely circle his warm column of flesh. He starts moaning and he starts literally fucking my hand with all his youthful vigor.

To calm things down, I kneel in front of him and while continuing to jerk his big cock, I start to lick his glans. Immediately, his legs begin to tremble and his cock begins to spit out a dozen jets of cum. They are violent and bulky and cover my mouth, the rest of my face and my hair.

His body is still shaking and he starts laughing. I get up and put my tongue deep in his mouth, sharing some of his cum with him.

"Wow, Hugo! You just made me experience many more first times: first blowjob, first facial and first kiss!"

"How about your first suck on a guy?!" I tell him, pressing lightly on his shoulders... He smiles at me and gets down on his knees. He jerks me off a little awkwardly, but puts his whole heart into it.

Then he starts to take me in his mouth, hungrily sucking my stiff cock, putting all his heart and... all his teeth into it!

As I point out to him, he does his best not to scratch my cock, but I actually prefer to jerk off in front of his mouth which he keeps wide open while sticking out his tongue so that I deposit my juice there... As I like not to waste and to please, I soon send a few big ropes of cum into his hungry mouth.

He swallows part of it then gets up to enter his tongue deep in my mouth and thus give me back some of my homemade liquor.

"Yet another first! Sorry about the teeth: you'll have to teach me the correct technique for sucking!"

Without bothering to get dressed, I refocus on my job and spend a good 5 minutes scanning the horizon: no suspicious signs.

Since it's getting hotter and we won't have a visitor for 48 hours, we decide to only wear our boxers when we're in our watchtower. It's pleasant for the freshness and for the view; but this puts Victor in all his mood. His flagpole makes a huge bulge in his boxers and regularly his glans even manages to escape through the elastic at the waist! He also can't stop himself from stroking his cock through his boxers which show many precum stains.

It also makes my dick stand at attention. When I sit down at the table to work on my report, he slides down to my feet, pulls a little on the elastic at the waist to take out my cock, which he sucks languidly.

Just before dinner, we each take turns going down to wash ourselves near the water tank: it felt really good. Our meal promises to be quite basic; but that's life. Especially since we can't drink a single drop of alcohol!

I scan the horizon again. Victor takes the opportunity to put my boxers down on my ankles and he licks my cock from the balls to the glans, like he would do on ice cream! Then he gets up, leaving my cock in the air, and says to me, "I'm going to blindfold you for the aperitif surprise!"

He makes me sit down, ties a T-shirt over my eyes. I hear a furtive sound of fabrics being crumpled then feel that something is forcing my lips with a hot and humid mass that smells like shower gel... I quickly understand that it is his big cock that Victor is pushing into me. More and more, in my mouth! As I like to suck, I let him sink into me and start working hard to deepthroat him. He is young and inexperienced: it doesn't take him 2 minutes for his cock to release a torrent of sperm deep in my throat!

After this "homemade aperitif we eat quietly.

When it's time to go to bed, he asks me if I agree to him sleeping with me. Tired from the sun, our long day and our sexual exploits, we quickly fall asleep in the same narrow bed.

In the night my phone vibrates. I send the drone on its scouting patrol. It comes back after 10 minutes, without any alert. I can snuggle against Victor's body again. My return wakes him up a little.

He whispers to me, "Hugo, I want you to fuck me... Go slowly, because I've never done it..."

"Trust me, Victor. But are you sure you really want it?!"

In response, he puts saliva on his fingers and smears it on his puck. I do the same. Then I place my glans at the entrance to his love hole and push gently. Victor tenses a little. I start slow movements and feel him relax. I manage to sink deeper. He groans. Me too. He asks me to go harder, further, faster. He jerks his big cock and we both squirt at the same time, him on the bed and me deep in his ass.

The 3 days of our surveillance were punctuated by our intensive sexual activities. Victor isn't a sex god yet, but he's learning quickly! Even though he's quite thick, I must admit that I really enjoyed it when he pushed his fire hose deep inside me!

I'm leaving with empty balls and I better stock up during the coming days because Victor managed to sign up so that we can be together again for next weekend...

THANKS FOR READING!