Alex's Adventure Pt. 01

Story Info
Alex, a young small-town twink boy, visits NYC.
1.6k words
4.43
6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TBIAB
TBIAB
8 Followers

Alex just turned 18. He was 5'8, about 150lbs with blonde hair and green eyes. He was a quiet young man, fairly shy from rural Bozeman, Montana. Alex's parents had booked him a 5 day trip to New York City to go look at some colleges. He was interested in NYU, Fordham, Manhattan College, and even hopeful to maybe have a chance at attending Columbia or even Julliard.

Alex's parents and older brother Sam saw him off at the airport. They all hugged him and told him to enjoy and to be safe. Alex was excited to travel to a big city for the first time on his own. He was hopeful that one of the schools he would visit would feel like a new home.

The flight went well. After 5 hours, two bags of trail mix and a coffee, Alex's plane landed at LaGuardia Airport in New York City. It was just after 7pm and it was getting dark. Alex wanted to get to his hotel quickly before it got too late. He got a ride from a rideshare app to take him to his hotel in midtown. After 7 minutes, Ronny, his driver, arrived in a Black Nissan Altima. Ronny was a very mascuine looking black man, about 6 feet tall with short back hair. Ronny helped Alex put his bags in the trunk and they headed off.

"Are you visiting or returning home?" Ronny asked

"Visiting" said Alex. "I'm actually here to visit a few colleges" Alex said

"Oh cool! Here let me give you my card. If you ever need another ride while you're in the city, you can call or text me at that number" said Ronny

"That's awesome! Thank you so much!" Alex said

"No problem. Just try to give me like an hour's notice" said Ronny

"Sounds good" said Alex.

After his long flight, Alex began to doze off a bit. His head slouched against the window as his eyes started to close.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

Alex was awoken by the sound cars honking as they entered Manhattan.

"These people are always so fucking impatient!" exclaimed Ronny

"I guess that's how it is in New York" Alex replied

As they headed up the next few blocks, the automated voice said "Drop off Alex" from Ronny's phone. They had arrived. Ronny helped Alex gather his bags and reminded him to give him a call if he ever needed a ride.

Ronny drove off and Alex headed into his hotel. Alex's dad had entrusted him with his credit card to pay for his hotel room and for any expenses he encountered while he was in the city.

"Hi. Reservation for Thorton, Alex" he said to the front desk

"Hello" the front desk employee said. He was a tall, well built man with black curly hair and a thick beard. "Can I have your ID and credit card please?"

Alex reached into his pocket but could not find his wallet. He started checking his front pocket, butt pocket, he even started going into one of his bags to see if it happened to be in there.

"I- I uh, I think I might've lost my wallet" Alex said. Can I please call my dad and have him verify everything? He is a top tier rewards member with this hotel chain."

"Umm, that's not something we usually do but why don't you give him a call and I'll see if there's anything I can do" the front desk agent said

Alex took out his phone just to realize that it had died with no battery.

"Oh shit! My phone died" he said

"Oh man! Here why don't you call him on the hotel phone" the employee said

"Yes! Thank you!" Alex said. Alex picked up the phone to dial but realized he didn't remember his dad's number. He never had to dial the number on his IPhone he would just tell Siri to "Call Dad".

"Unfortunately, there isn't anything I can do at this point." the employee said. "Unless you have enough in cash to pay for at least one night, I won't be able to help you. I'm sorry"

Alex gathered his bags and headed outside. What was he supposed to do? He had no wallet, no cash, no ID, and a dead phone all while being stuck alone in unfamiliar New York City. Alex found a bench to sit on a few blocks from the hotel in Bryant Park on 42nd St. He started to think about what he could maybe do at this point but his options were slim.

Overcome by emotion, Alex started to cry. Here he was this young man crying on a public bench with his suitcase as all these unaffected New Yorkers walked right by.

After a few minutes, an older gentleman with salt and pepper hair in a blue business suit waked up to him. "Are you alright young man?" he said.

"I'm visiting from Montana, I lost my wallet and I can't check into my hotel." Alex said.

"Oh no! Do you have any place to stay to stay tonight" the man asked

"No." Alex said

"Well if you like, you're welcome to stay at my place for the night. Maybe we can get in contact with your dad tomorrow and we can get you sorted"

Alex wasn't very comfortable with the idea of staying in this stranger's home but he would be even less comfortable staying on the street all night. "That is very generous" Alex said, "I would love to"

They walked a few blocks up to the man's apartment. He had a beautiful apartment on 47th St that overlooked Rockefeller Center.

"Here you can put your stuff down over there" the man said, "I'm James by the way".

"Hi, I'm Alex"

"Well Alex I'm gonna hop in the shower. I've had a long day at work but why don't you relax on the couch. The TV remote is right there if you want as well" said James

Alex took off his shoes and sat on the couch. He grabbed the remote and started looking through the channels. He came across this one movie with 2 men kissing. His interest piqued, he decided to keep watching while James was in the shower. One of the men then got on knees and started undoing the other guys jeans. He pulled out his cock and started sucking it. Alex's own cock also started to grow in his pants. After sucking the guy's cock, the man then bent over as the other guy lowered his pants and began rimming his ass. Alex was fully erect watching this right. Before long, the guys on screen started fucking and the bottom moaned as the top pounded his smooth ass with his hairy cock.

Alex was so distracted that he didn't hear the shower turn off. James soon walks out in his towel and says " Woah, what are you watching there?"

Alex, startled, almost jumped off the couch and tried to change the channel.

"Hey, there's nothing to be embarrassed about" James said, "Do you like that kind of thing?"

"Y-yeah" Alex said

James then removed his towel, "Do you like my cock?" he asked

"Yeah" Alex said. James's cock was hairy and uncut just how Alex liked it.

"Why don't you come over and take a closer look?" James said

Alex walked out and took James's soft uncut cock cock in his hand. He looked up at James and smiled

"Stroke it" James said

Alex began moving his hand up and down, back and forth on James's cock. He started to feel it grow in his hand. James was now fully erect and his cock was about 7 inches long with a thick mushroom head.

"Can I suck it?" Alex asked

"Of course" James said "You can do anything you want to it. You don't have to ask"

Alex opened his lips and took James's thick cock into his young twinkish little mouth. He had only sucked one other dick before, his friend Charlie. But Charlie's dick was nowhere near as big as James's. Alex loved the taste of James's dick in his mouth. He worked his tongue all around the head of James's cock and up and down the shaft. Before long, James grabbed Alex's head and forced his big dick into the back of Alex's throat. James pulled his throbbing cock out of Alex's mouth which was now dripping from Alex's wet mouth.

"Turn around boy. I wanna fuck you so bad" James said

Alex had never been fucked before. He had only ever sucked one, now two dicks. But he wasn't going to let this opportunity pass. Alex had dreamed and fantasized about getting his ass fucked for some time now, and while he was nervous, he was also very excited and very curious to see what it would feel like to have James's thick cock up inside his tight little virgin asshole.

Alex bent over. James lowered his pants and began licking Alex's smooth, pink, twinkish asshole with his tongue. Alex moaned in pleasure. He had never had a man do that to him before. James got Alex's ass nice and wet before he stuck a finger in him. "Fuck you're tight boy" James said.

James wiggled his finger around in Alex's butt trying to loosen him up a bit. Alex was still moaning like a cock-hungry little slut. He wanted to feel James's thick cock inside of him so bad.

James pulled his finger out slowly. "You ready?" he asked

"Yes" said Alex

STAY TUNED FOR PART 2

TBIAB
TBIAB
8 Followers